The Slytherin Princess Of Hog...

נכתב על ידי QueenC_2709

love /lʌv/Submit noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection. 2. a great interest and pleasure in something... עוד

Copy Rights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two
Thank you!
Bonus Chapter: Merry Christmas Love
H.N.Y
Welp
💛 Check in 💛
Bonus Chapter : A Winter Wedding
My loves!
Attention Please Read

Chapter 62

3.5K 68 49
נכתב על ידי QueenC_2709

"I didn't ask you for excuses I asked you why you didn't find anything!" I was getting impatient. The death eaters I had placed on patrol had no luck in finding potter.

He was using his Brain for once: not just walking in demanding a fight he was being strategic. Using the element of surprise against us. He could appear at any moment giving use a few seconds to react.

I rub my temples: "well the three of you can explain to the dark lord why, THREE GROWN ASS MEN CANT FIND A BOY!" I scream. They gulp and nod before apparating to Malfoy manor. I followed shortly behind them.

The house was packed but quiet.

"Melody" I turn to the bald dude who called me. I walked over with my shoulders back not cowering.

"Yes my lord"

"You haven't located potter yet. Why is that"

I refrain from rolling my eyes instead I keep a neutral face and try to make up an excuse. "My lord I'm sorry. It is proving to be quite difficult the boy is being strategic, using the help from the towns people to hide himself. I believe he is going to appear sooner than we think"

"what makes you say that"

"Well the students are becoming restless I believe they are going to rebel, because potter is arriving"

He stands and towers over me holding me by my chin. "I expect results"

"Of course"

"Good you are dismissed".

Exiting the room I'm pulled down the corridor and pushed into a room. Scanning around I see it's Draco's and instantly relax.

"I've missed you" a pair of Arms wrap around my mid half pulling me close. I smile and laugh.

"I've missed you too Dray". I place a kiss on his lips before sighing. "I don't have much time"

He sighs. "I know I just needed to see you once before you go"

"This will be over soon and then I'll be home with you" he gives me his charming smile making my heart skip a beat.

"I'll be counting down the hours" kissing him once more I walk down to the living room and floo to Hogwarts. Exiting the chimney I look at Snape.

"Can this be over already?"

He smiles softly. "Hopefully you'll be free soon enough" I grin sadly before walking out of the room towards the court heard the flowers had all died and no one was in sight the clock struck 4:45 pm.

The running of Gryffindors caught my attention. I laugh.

I may get my wish after all

Snape stood at the top of the room with me on his right side, I was sitting. It was currently 5:30 pm. The students were quiet.

The lines that were on perfectly straight had become more circle, I took no notice and closed my eyes briefly.

"Many of your are surely wondering why I summoned you at this hour. It has come to my attention that Harry Potter was sighted one hogsmede. Should any one student or staff be caught attempting to aid Mr. potter they will be punished." Snape kept his voice low. "Furthermore Anyone who has knowledge of these events and fails to come forward will be treated like equally guilty"

He steps off the alter and walks through the middle of the aisle.

"If anyone has knowledge of Mr potters movements I invite them to step forward. Now"

Gasps break out as potter steps out from the crowd. I stand up immediately and stare down at potter.

"It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you still have a bit of a security problem headmaster" Harry spits out. He turns to the door showing other men ever of the order of the phenix. "I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, he trusted you and you killed him. Tell them"

Snape draws his wand as does potter. Mcgonagal steps infront of potter and defends him from snapes blows, she begins to fire back forcing Snape to apparate out of Hogwarts.

Many students cheer on celebration. But it is short lived once they see me standing talk at the alter.

I laugh loudly before pointing my wand at potter. "You potter have been a huge pain in my side" I walk down the steps. While students stepped back. "My life went to the shits because of you. Think of all the lives you've ruin. All this over a boy"

I rubbed my temple. "You survived the killing curse wow. Amazing let's drag the fight out for years and see how many lives we can ruin in the processes" I hold my wand up to his face. "You are coming with me and I am putting an end to this once and for all"

Potter stares at me stepping forward. "Melody I understand"

"Save me you pity words potter I've no time for your empty words"

"But they aren't empty" he smiles sadly. "They are for if so much sorrow and grieve. I apologised for what happened to you. You're right all this shouldn't have happened to you. Innocent people should never have been dragged into this"

"But we are" I sneer. "- and word can't change anything"

He drops his hands. "I know I can only hope one day it'll be over"

"Fools: it will never be over til one of you is dead" I point my wand "and I don't care who at this point I'm losing my patience".

A speedy was shot at me but I deflected it before raising my wand in defence. I was pulled away in a cloud of smoke arms wrap around me and the next thing I knew I was standing in the Malfoy's living room.

"Melody thank goodness you're safe!" Cissa pulled me into a tight embrace. "I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to you"

I laugh. "Cissa I'm fine honestly I'm completely fine"

"Good. What's going on in the school"

I look up at Lucius. "Potter is there the students are united and are probably going to protect the school at all costs now."

He shakes his head. "The dark lord will not like this". He groans and I sigh.

"Potter has already infiltrated the school after we realised what had happened it was too late"

"It's fine dear we understand"

I laugh. "The dark lord will not be as Lenient". Draco places a kiss on my cheek.

"At this moment I don't really care as long as you're safe. I can't lose you"

"You won't" I lean into his embrace and relax slightly.

Word count: 1154

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
There will be smut in the next chapter !

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

409 15 24
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
18.3K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...
6.4K 242 105
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚. 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓.❞ ❝︎𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒍�...
150K 2.7K 52
"I smell fresh rain...chocolate...evergreen...toffee, and-" Lucy's eyes widened as she recognized the familiar fragrance. Draco's cologne. .・。.・゜❦・...