That's Not What I Had In Mind...

By Shanyrah2001

Alex just turned 17 and is having a hard time at home e.g her parents have recently split up. Rooney Niel is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21/epilouge
Authors note

Chapter 16

28 3 2
By Shanyrah2001

Rooney's POV

"They're here" I say as I hear a knock at the door. I got open and directed them into the living room.

"What's going on?" Bradley asked. The rest of his gang were just as confused as him.

"Alex has been kidnapped." I say, my voice stern.

"What! Who has her?" Bradley shouted.

"Taylor".

"I told you to keep him away from her. You couldn't follow simple orders!". I felt so guilty at that point.

It's true it was all my fault. Bradley tried to warn me about Taylor but I didn't listen.

He said to me that 'Taylor isn't all that you think he is. Keep him away from Alex' but I chose to ignore him and now look what has happened.

"I'm sorry" I murmur.

"I swear to God. If she isn't okay. I will blame you and kill you myself!" I could tell that he wasn't joking.

"Do you know where he is?" One of the girls from Bradley's gang asked. Her name is Shay.

Just then I got a phone call. Without looking at the Caller ID I answered.

"What?" I ask.

"Now now. There's no need to be rude. If you want Alex you'll be looking below yourself. She's just about breathing. I hope that you find her in time." Then there was a gun shot. It came from below my feet.

"The basement!" I shout as I run down the stairs. I heard crying and automatically knew who it was.

"Alex!" I ran up to her and saw blood dripping from her and saw a stain forming onto her top.
Bradley helped me untie her from the chair.

"Rooney. Bradley." She said and she looked tired.

"He shot me" I got so angry. She looked down at her top and I lifted it up to see that she had been shot in her stomach.

I'm gonna kill Taylor.

Alex's POV

I got blacked out by a drug that I was forced to inhale by Taylor.

The next thing I know I'm in a basement tied up to a wooden chair. I tried to get out but the ropes just dug more into my skin.

I see Taylor walk up to me with a gun in his hand. He takes out his phone and calls someone.

"What?" I hear the guy who I assume is Rooney.

"Now now. There's no need to be rude. If you want Alex you'll be looking below yourself. She's just about breathing. I hope that you find her in time."

Then Taylor pulled the trigger which hit me right in my stomach. As I re-open my eyes he was gone.

I heard footsteps from behind me as if someone was running.

"Alex!" Rooney shouted I looked at him with a blank expression.

"Rooney. Bradley" I say. I was becoming so tired. "He shot me".

I saw the anger build up in both of their eyes. I looked down at my top were the blood was now staining my clothes. Rooney carefully lifted it up.

"Bradley".

"Alex! Jut hold on for me sis. I swear you're going to be okay. I promise"

"Bradley. Don't make promises that you can't keep." I feel the darkness overwhelm me and I'm not strong enough to fight it.

"Thank you bro for everything with dad and for taking a stab for me when he used to hit me." I trail off.

"Alex. Stop talking like that please." He started to cry. "That was the past. You have a future. You're gonna have kids and be a great mom someday" he says as he kissed my head.

I shake my head slightly. "Thank you Rooney for loving me. I will always love you. I'm sorry" I say starting to close my eyes.

"No Alex. No. Stay awake please" I felt the paramedics take me into the ambulance.

Then blank.

I'm so sorry guys. But let me tell you. This isn't the end. Love y'all so much! Thanks x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
992K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 89.4K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...