Connect As One

بواسطة MalditadiAsh

Sawada Tsunayoshi, and Sawada Tsuriyoshi were born to this world with different lives. They were twins yet, h... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
F
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 27

2.3K 81 4
بواسطة MalditadiAsh

3rd person's POV

Tsuna woke up and sat up holding his head. He still felt dizzy.

"Omnivore."

Tsuna look at to his side and there Kyoya was sitting on chair.

"Ah~ Kyoya." Tsuna said and smile.

"You sleep the whole afternoon." Kyoya said

Tsuna was surprise. "Really?" Tsuna said and look outside the window and notice its already sun set.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." Tsuna said in worried.

"Hn, I'll walk you home." Kyoya said and stand up as he gave Tsuna his bag.

"Thank You, Sorry again for skipping class and breaking your rules." Tsuna said and gave a sincere smile.

"You own me another fight." Kyoya said.

"I always does, But I don't think I could fight you this week. I kinda feel weak and dizzy my migraine might come back." Tsuna said as he climb out of the bed, and fix it. They existed the infirmary room and walk in the hall ways.

"The yellow pills?" Kyoya said.

Kyoya knows Tsuna need those Yellow pill, its like its Tsuna's medicine.

"Ah~ About that." Tsuna said and was hesitating to tell Kyoya about it but he knows he can't lie to Kyoya or anyone else. So Tsuna decided to tell Kyoya anyway which Kyoya was very angry but Tsuna manage to calm him down but not totally .

Now They were in front of Tsuna's house. "Kyoya, be careful as always." Tsuna said

"You should be the one who needs to be careful. Your not even safe at your house." Kyoya said coldly.

Tsuna look down sadly."I'll be fine." Tsuna said and smile.

"Hn." Kyoya said and walks away. Tsuna was just praying who ever Kyoya's victim today will survive since Kyoya wasn't in the mood from the moment he told Kyoya about How Yoshi Throw those pills away. He was sure that Kyoya will let his anger towards those herbivores.

Tsuna went to his room and did the same routine as always.

Around 7pm Yoshi would always showed up in their house looking like a zombie. Again, Training with Reborn is a very basic Thing.

some time later, Tsuna heard an explosion. He run towards the Explosion and saw it was in Yoshi's room.

"What is Clam in Italian?"

"Vin...Va...Vi..- " Yoshi tries to answer.

"Wrong!" Reborn said and throw a mini dynamite at Yoshi.

"Fuck! Reborn!" Yoshi yelled.

Tsuna close the door and knows that Yoshi is safe from Reborn's hands. Well, almost Safe.

************************

The next Morning, Tsuna did the same Routine and greeted by Reborn. But he was also greeted by A certain someone.

"Tsk, Juuidaime's clone." Hayato said annoyed.

😅😅 < ---- Tsuna's reaction.

"Good morning Gokudera-san. Come in and wait for Yoshi." Tsuna said.

"No, Reborn-san said if I keep an eye on you and make sure your safe I will be accepted in the Famiglia." Hayato said.

Tsuna then walk towards the dinning room and said. "You know that's lie right?" Tsuna said.

"Sometimes, You need to lie to give hope." Reborn said. Good Thing Hayato stay outside of the house so he didn't heard what Reborn nor Tsuna said.

"I see, But you'll crash his hope in the end." Tsuna said in worried.

"No it won't." Reborn said.

"In this time I don't trust you with that." Tsuna said and Reborn look at him like he was doubting Reborn capabilities.

"Your doubting me?" Reborn said

"Yes. Its clear that Yoshi won't accept Gokudera-san. " Tsuna said. Tsuna felt a presence so he quickly end the conversation. "But I won't do anything." Tsuna said and hurry up walk out of the house.

In that moment Nana just walk down stairs. "Ara~ Reborn Good Morning." Nana greeted

"Good Morning Maman." Reborn said

And Nana said she'll make a breakfast for the three of them.

*******************************

Tsuna went out and still see Hayato was there with an irritated look. "You know if you don't want to be with me its OK. I'm gonna be fine anyway." Tsuna said gently.

"Tsk, I keep my word to Reborn-san." Hayato said.

Tsuna sigh and smile sincerely. They start walking in peace towards the school. Until, in the way there are a bunch of Students block Tsuna's way.

"Oh? It isn't Dame-Tsuna?" One of them said and Smirk.

"Yes, yes, Its been a while since we play with you little one~." another one said.

Tsuna just look at them emotionlessly

"You should say something or else, This fist of mine will be on your face." Another said.

Tsuna didn't do anything and just look at them.

"O well." The other said and was about to Punch Tsuna on the face. Tsuna close his eyed waiting for the impact but it never came. He open his eyes and saw Hayato stop the fist.

"You better stay away from Juuidaime's Clone." Hayato said.

"Or what?" The other said. Hayato smirk, the fist he was holding- he uses that to send the owner flying to the wall. He got his dynamites and showed it to them. They then paled and run away.

"Where did you pull those out?" Tsuna asked looking at Hayato. 😐

"Tsk, None of Your Concern." Hayato said and walk ahead of Tsuna.

"OK, Thank you though. " Tsuna said and smile.

Hayato was surprised to see that Smile. He don't know but he felt something warm from the inside when he saw that. He got annoyed and walk fast in front of Tsuna but make sure he is also close to Tsuna in case of Trouble.

Tsuna smile seeing Hayato's Back. "Yoshi is lucky to have someone as loyal as him." Tsuna thought.

When they reach the school, Hayato was surprise where Tsuna head first. It was the D.C room.

"Gokudera-san, Is it OK if you go ahead to class? I'll just talk to Kyoya with some thing. I'll be fine anyway since Kyoya is here and this is The Disciplinary Committee's room anyway. Nothing would happened here." Tsuna said and assured Hayato who hesitate at first but he knows that D.C members are highly disciplined People specially their Leader Hibari Kyoya who is known in the school as Demon Prefect and everybody feared him. Though he saw Tsuna was calm standing infront of D.C room.Most people will shiver in fear, but Tsuna is here like the room is just a normal room which isn't.

Hayato nod and leave Tsuna there as he walk towards the class. Tsuna sigh in relief before knocking on the door and open it gently to see again Kyoya is busy with some papers along with Kusakabe.

"Good Morning." Tsuna greeted with a smile.

"Good Morning Tsuna-san. " Kusakabe greeted back and Kyoya Ignore Tsuna and do his work.

Tsuna then went to the corner first and set his things before he went near the table and got one folder and read.

"Ah~ This one is the Damage cause by Yoshi and Hayato's fight." Tsuna said and place the folder back to its original position.

"Is there anything I could help?" Tsuna ask and Kyoya pointed some papers.

"Read them, And gave me those things I need to sign and those I don't throw them." Kyoya said.

"But that's Your Work." Tsuna said.

"You asked for helped." Kyoya said.

"Fine, I'll do it. But I'll go once the bell rang." Tsuna said.

Kyoya nod.

So Tsuna helped Kyoya, and when the bell rang he left the room and went to the Classroom.

*******************************

Lunch Time. Tsuna went to the D.C room and saw Kyoya was sleeping in the couch. Tsuna was about to wake the skylark to eat lunch when he look on the window and many students were looking up.

"Look Guys Yamamoto Is Gonna Jump!"

"No, Pls someone stop him!"

The Student said. So Tsuna run towards the roof.

He open the door and look at Takeshi who had a broken arm standing up in the railing.

"What are you doing here?" Takeshi said.

Tsuna climb on the rails and sit on the top as he look beyond.Takeshi was surprised with this.

"Should I jump with you?" Tsuna said giving an emotionless look.

"Huh? what are you talking about?" Takeshi said.

"Why do you want to jump Yamamoto-san?" Tsuna ask and look at Takeshi deep in the eyes sincerely.

Takeshi look down sadly. "Because I lost everything." Takeshi said sadly.

"What exactly that Everything?" Tsuna asked.

"Everything, My Grades are not doing well. My Arm is now Broken, I can't play Baseball anymore. My friends, they were there because Of My Career. Now its gone, everything is gone." Takeshi said.

"You know Takeshi, I envy you." Tsuna said.

Takeshi was surprise.

"Look down and hear the students Saying."

Takeshi look down and saw

"No, Takeshi-san don't Jump!"

"Yeah, Your a baseball star! Its a waste if you die!"

"Let That Dame-Tsuna Jump!"

"His useless anyway"

"Finally That Dame, would be wipe out of this school."

"No more disgrace in this school."

"See If I jump now and then, No one would care. They would Visit my grave just to see if I'm really dead. But You, Many would cry for you. Specially those people who cares for you. An Injured arm like that, as time goes by it will heal. Once its healed you go on with your normal Life. Beside," Tsuna look at Takeshi with a smile. "Do you really believe that no one really cares for you? Cares for you because of You? How about your family?" Tsuna asked.

Family, Suddenly Takeshi think about his dad.

"Pops, Won't like a useless kid anyway." Takeshi said.

"Yeah, But Your gonna leave your pops in the cruel World. You already felt how this world is just cruel and your gonna leave your pops behind. How... Mean of you." Tsuna said sincerely.

Takeshi then let what Tsuna said to him. He knows that this world can be cruel and leaving his Dad alone in this world his dad would be

Lonely.

He already saw how his Dad was sad and depressed when the time he losses his mother. He too got depressed and lonely.

So Takeshi jump back on the floor of the roof.

"Thanks For those Tsuna. I needed those." Takeshi said.

Tsuna nod and was still sitting on the railings. One slip he knows it will be the end. Tsuna enjoy the cooling breeze passing by.

"You should go down here, or else you fall down." Takeshi said.

"I wonder how it feels when I did." Tsuna said with a depressing smile.

"Hey, Your not gonna jump right?" Takeshi said worriedly.

Tsuna smile sadly. He then thought about his life. Sure he ignores those painful words throw at him, Now those painful words were numb him from the pain, but as he look back those words still hurt him deep down. Specially the treatment that he receive from his own family. He really wonders why his mother doesn't treat him well? He didn't do anything wrong right?

And there his brother.

It hurts the most when your own family was the one who cause the pain. Its more painful, if that no matter what they did wrongs to you, you can't seem to develop "hate" towards them instead you still love them.

Thats what Tsuna thought.

He knows he wasn't alone in this world. Though sometimes he felt like it. Kyoya was here, his only friend. But Kyoya became his friend because of the flames he possess.

If he didn't have the flames, would kyoya be his friend?

Tsuna gave a sad smile. "he won't."

And Tsuna start to imagine,
Imagine the world where he was alone.

Maybe he was already dead long years ago. He won't even last 16 years of life. Besides, no one would care even his own family doesn't.

Then he was surprise of all the sudden he was pull backwards by a strong arms. It seems that action went slow. He then open his eyes and he saw that he was in the arms of his bestfriend. Kyoya was glaring at him very coldly but as Tsuna look deeply in those beautiful eyes he could see the concern and worried.

So Tsuna look away and realize his position. He blush a bit. "Would you let me go now?" Tsuna said.

Kyoya set him down. But as Tsuna got up to his Feet,

"Oh? Hi Kyo-" Tsuna cut off when Kyoya got his wrist and drag him to D.C room.

***"*****************************

@D.C Room

" Never do that Ever Again. " Kyoya said and look at Tsuna like he was giving an order.

"What? Did I do?" Tsuna said.

"Your tried to jump." Kyoya said coldly.

Tsuna sigh and look down sadly. "I wasn't really gonna Jump." Tsuna said.

"But you look like you would." Kyoya said.

Tsuna sigh. "Don't worry, I won't do that again." Tsuna said.

"Do you have a problem or anything?" Kyoya asked.

This kind of gentleness is only viewed by Tsuna and no one else. People would probably Think that the end is already near.

"No, I was just deep in thoughts about what people say. You know sometimes those words hurt me, but I did learn that Those words should be forgotten because I can. I can forgot those words and don't let them affect me." Tsuna said and smile.

Kyoya smirk." Hm." Kyoya said.

And duo procceed to eat their lunch.

"*********************""""""""*

Somewhere in the Tree.

" He manage to become friends with a potential rain guardian. I wonder If he had Flames" Reborn said.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊😊😊

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
118K 2.7K 17
About Tsuna and how his Famiglia gets back at people who bullies their precious boss. Just read? I'm bad at summaries sorry Please don't copy this st...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...