๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...

Per theshimmery_star

Childhood best friends but got separated. They meet after 12 years. They fell in love. They were about to... Mรฉs

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Character sketch

18.1K 384 21
Per theshimmery_star

Here is the first ever sequel of any of my books. I don't know how will it go. I hope you all will like it. Please do shower your love on this book.

Manik Malhotra:

Only son of Shreekant Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra.

24 years old. Handsome as hell. One look from him can make any girl go week on her knees.

Currently he is in London for his studies. He left for London when he was only 12 and never came to India after that. Going to come back soon.

Misses everyone from his family. Specially her.

Very much down to earth. But has anger problem. Sometimes it crosses limits.

Nandini Murthy:

Elder daughter of Ankita Murthy and late Naren Murthy. Nandini was only 10 when her father died in an accident.

21 years old and currently studying last year in medicine.

She is beauty with brain but too much innocent for this world. Anyone can drown in the innocence of her eyes.

Thinks Malhotra's as her own family. Loves them a lot just like her own family. Misses her saviour a lot.

Shreekant Malhotra:

Manik's father. A businessman. 54 years old.

Loves all the children like his own kids. A very kind hearted person.

Nyonika Malhotra:

Manik's mother. A housewife. 50 years old.

Most sweet lady you will ever come across. Love all the kids a lot but misses her son.

Ankita Murthy:

Nandini's mother. She works in Malhotra Industries. Her husband died when Nandini was only 10. From that time she is a single mother.

50 years old. Wants Nandini to settle in her life soon.

Pari Murthy:

Younger sister of Nandini. 13 years old. Loves her di and mumma the most.

Suket Malhotra:

Elder brother of Shreekant. He is married to Bhavna. A strict but loving person. He has retired after his son taken over his business. He is father of Mukti and Cabir.

Bhavna Malhotra:

Wife of Suket Malhotra. She is elder daughter-in-law of Malhotra's. A housewife. She is simple and sweet. Mother of Mukti and Cabir.

Moloy Malhotra:

Younger brother of Shreekant. He is also handling their family business. He is married to Mohini. A fun loving person. Father of Aryaman and Alya.

Mohini Malhotra:

Wife of Moloy. Mother of Aryaman and Alya. She is a housewife. A little strict sometimes but an amazing woman from heart.

Mukti Malhotra:

Elder daughter of Malhotra family. 27 years old. A fashion designer by profession. She has a boutique which she runs with her cousin Alya. Going to be married soon with the love of her life Zubin.

Cabir Malhotra:

He is of same age as Manik. Currently looking after his father's side of business. A fun loving and funny guy. Best friend of Manik.

Aryaman Malhotra:

He is 22 years old. Going to join their family business after a year when he will complete his study. A silent but loving guy.

Alya Malhotra:

Youngest one among Malhotra's. 20 years old. She is doing her fashion designing course along with handling the boutique with Mukti. A lovely girl. She is really close with Nandini.

Soha Khurana:

You will get to know about her later. She stays in London.

Anurag Khurana and Prerna Khurana:

Parents of Soha.

Their characters will be revealed later.

Important points:

Malhotra's live in a joint family. They have their own family business which is handled by three Malhotra brothers. They have their own share which their sons will take over after them.

•All the youngers have grown up together. They are more like friends.

Malhotra's and Murthy's are neighbours. They are like one family.

•Nandini and Manik are childhood best friend. But they lost contact after Manik left for London.

Soha's character is a strong one which will be revealed later.

That's it for now. Hope you liked the characters. They are my favourite so I included them.

This beautiful cover is by mehaklovely

Isn't it beautiful???

First chapter will be updated very soon. Till then do vote and comment here.

Bye.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.1K 261 3
Nandini, a 21 years old girl's parents divorced when she was 5 and she had to leave her brothers and mother along with his father.... But now she ha...
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
417K 18.3K 41
In this story there is misunderstanding between manik and nandini... that's why there are not together.... nandini left Mumbai... so how will they me...
224K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...