chantelle & liam

Par itsnessaurboo

[completed] ๐“ฌ ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ต ๐“ต ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป meets ๐–‘ ๐–Ž ๐–† ๐–’ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–ž and this is the story of... Plus

prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
epilogue. (part 1)
epilogue. (part 2)

chapter 35.

99 5 0
Par itsnessaurboo

chantelle wakes up in liam's bed. she rolls over and sees liam on his phone.

"liam." she says her voice low and soft. he looks at her, with a small smile.

"yes..?" he says waiting for a response. chantelle moves closer and wraps her arms around him.

"what is it?" he asks hugging her back. her head rests on his shoulders and his body creating tingles as it touches hers.

"nothing, i just wanted to hug you." chantelle slurs as her eyes begin to close again. liam chuckles and buries his face into her neck, his nose tickling chantelle's neck.

she smiles as she pulls away and looks at him, "were you up this whole time?"

"yeah.. although i think at some point i ended up having a fifteen minute nap downstairs." he says blinking, cutely. she nods and yawns.

chantelle scratches her head and checks the time on liam's phone.

6:45pm.

chantelle yawns again then gets up. she takes a quick glance at his mirror. she realises she's wearing liam's oversized blue t-shirt and his black basketball shorts.

then she turns back to liam and throws him a cool wink, "don't i just look great?"

chantelle watches liam as he observes her, thinking carefully about what to say.

"yeah, of course." he says proudly. "you're wearing my clothes after all."

chantelle scoffs and rolls her eyes at his narcissistic remark.
liam smiles and stands up beside her.

"don't we look great together?" he says swinging his arm around her shoulder. chantelle purses her lips and nods.

"totally."

chantelle grabs her bag and her clothes and heads towards liam's front door.

"hey! where are you going?" he asks a little too quickly. chantelle glances back at him with a concerned expression.

"home." she mutters watching liam's eyes widen, slightly.

"you can't go home yet.." he says cautiously.

"why? i've been at your house for like 3 hours now." chantelle says watching liam throw her an annoyed look.

"but.. we have some things to do." liam states as his lips begin to turn into a wide grin.

"why are you looking at me like that?" she asks anxiously as he slowly walks up to her. liam's eyes become darker and more intense as he edges closer and closer.

"no!! we are not making out." she says firmly causing his grin to fall. he stops in his tracks and sighs.

"aww.. you suck the fun out of every thing." liam says his grin falling as she looks away from her. she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"i'll suck the fun out of you in a minute." chantelle sneers under breath. liam's ears perk up and he chuckles.

"oh, will you please?" liam says, jokingly. chantelle's eyes widen as liam corners her against the wall. he licks his lips, causing her stomach to churn. liam slides his warm hands along her jaw and watches her lips quiver, slowly.

"liam.. i-" she starts before her send a fierce glare that quickly shuts her up. liam smirks at her submissive state.

"you want me." he murmurs his eyes scanning her body. liam has his hands around her bare neck. he can feel her breathing in and out. chantelle watches his hands as they slip underneath his large shirt. his warmth creates tingles and she shivers.

"don't you want me?" liam says removing his hands from underneath the shirt. his hands travel up to her cheeks, caressing her gold, brown skin.

"yes. but-" she starts, however she stops herself as she watches liam become entranced by her beauty.

liam slowly leans down and trails his lips along hers. she groans as her stomach begins to churn, a little more.

he kisses her, sweetly slipping his tongue inside and presses his body against hers. liam groans when he feels her hands on his shoulders, slowly massaging them. liam smiles and pulls away. however, chantelle pulls him back.

"if you were going to kiss me like that, we could've made out already." she says smiling. liam chuckles, again.

"it's not my fault.. you were playing hard to get, again."

"come on, let's go and get you ready." liam says forcing her to follow him as they walk over to her house.

"oh, so now you want me to leave." chantelle comments, slyly. liam rolls his eyes.

"shut up, there's something i want to show you." he says as they walk through her front door.

"what is it?" chantelle asks curious. he pushes the door open.

"you'll see."

suddenly, the lights flicker on and the surprise is revealed.

there are balloon's floating everywhere.

all the party food is organised onto the counter, perfectly.

there's a table in the living room with chantelle's presents.

the whole house has been decorated just for her.

chantelle stares at all of this in amazement, "did you do all of this?"

"no, they did." liam says with a small smile on his face.

chantelle's eyebrows furrow and she turns to the middle of the kitchen.

"oh my god!" she cries out, seeing the whole group standing before her.

"happy birthday!!" they all scream in unison before running to hug her.

she quickly gets compressed by their heavy bodies. chantelle laughs before crying out for help.

"thank you all so much!" she says smiling, widely. rachel nods and shrugs.

"i told you we all get it sorted out." she says watching chantelle wipe the small tears from her eyes away.

"no tears, today is your day." keira says throwing her a pointed look. chantelle nods.

"i know, but still thank you." she says again feeling so grateful. liam begins to shift from one foot to another, gaining her attention.

"and you, liam, managed to keep me distracted for most of the day." chantelle says narrowing her dark eyes. liam nods.

"it was easy." he says winking. chantelle rolls her eyes, slowly.
everyone chuckles at the two of them.

"anyway, i think it would be best if you lot went home and got some rest." chantelle with a small smile. rachel nods.

"she's right, i mean we've to save our energy for the party." she says throwing liam a sly smirk. he scoffs and gives her a dry look.

"bye chantelle," they all say as they walk out the door. well all except liam, of course.

"what are you still doing here?" chantelle asks, jokingly. liam shrugs, coolly.

"i don't know, you tell me." he says before wrapping his arms around her waist. she smiles and puts her arms around his neck. liam leans down to kiss her glossy lips, softly. she kisses him back and liam moves forward, causing her to bump into her kitchen counter. 

"i think we should stop." chantelle says giving him a pointed look. liam pouts, cutely.

"why?" he asks his voice sounding a lot higher than usual.

"because.. i'm still tired." she says rubbing her eyes, slowly. liam chuckles but doesn't say anything as he moves away from her.

"of course, my goddess." he says cheekily. chantelle rolls her eyes, again and nudges his shoulder.

"you're so annoying."

it's 10:00pm,

the night of chantelle's birthday.

and now the party is about to start.

a lot of the guests actually managed to make it on time, it was a few, namely liam, who were late.

"oh, here he comes 'late liam'." george says a can of coke in his hands. chantelle's eyes flicker up to take in his appearance.

woah.

liam is wearing a white button up shirt and a black pair of trousers with a chain looped through his belt, making him look edgy.

her eyes travel up to his face. his perfect, light brown eyes shine as he walks over to the kitchen counter. his small freckles dotted around his skin make his face look a lot more cuter. and finally his hair is slicked back to a quiff with a few extra curls hanging loose.

"hellooo," liam exclaims watching chantelle drool over him, unexpectedly. she snaps out of her day dream and blinks at him.

"oh. sorry." she mumbles as her cheeks grow warmer as he continues to stare.

liam observers her shy stance. she crosses her legs, creating ripples in her metallic gold dress which exposes her chocolate brown skin. her face is as beautiful as always, glistening in the light as she smiles.

she looks wonderful.

"stop checking me out!" she says a small smile on her light pink lips. liam scoffs.

"says the girl who was just drooling over me two seconds ago." he says winking at her. chantelle pouts and turns her back to him.

"here." she says handing him a cup full of fanta. liam smiles, gratefully and takes the cup.

"thank you," he says while looking over matt who is walking up to the two of them.

"liam! nice to see you could make it!" matt says swinging his arms around liam's broad shoulders. liam glances at him suspiciously.

"sorry! i'm just confused as to how you were late and you live next door." he says with a teasing smirk resting on his face. liam rolls his eyes at him and scoffs.

"you should know me by now.. i'm 'late liam'" he states proudly before taking a sip of the fanta he is holding. matt laughs and glances towards chantelle for the first time.

"woah! birthday girl!!!" he exclaims, loudly. she smiles as he takes her small, brown hand into hers.

"come get up! you should be dancing and having fun." matt says spinning her around, chantelle's dress twirling in the warm air.

chantelle's child like giggle spread throughout the room, causing liam's heart to quench.

"see? dancing can make anyone happy." matt concludes before winking at the two of them. chantelle nods, in agreement, and smiles at him as he walks over to the snack table.

liam looks at chantelle and grabs her arm and pulls her towards the center of the living room.

"wanna dance?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6K 82 4
She kneels underneath the desk and unzips my pants with her teeth. I twitch, never feeling anything like this before. "We are so like those pornos...
2.9K 69 22
What would you do if your boyfriend gets addicted to drugs? Fight for your love? OR Leave him? This is the story of how Paris fought for her...
108K 3K 12
Life after Voldemort is ideal and perfect for everyone except the one who made it possible. Unbelievably bored and unhappy, Harry performs a spell th...
356K 11.1K 22
"Cash... We shouldn't be doing this here. This is really naughty." He moaned breathily in my ear. I rub my knee on his crotch, slightly smiling. I...