Squadd Bunch 6: Hajarix and M...

Door YasirFireFairy101

Marinette and Adrian, two former superheros whom had decided to convert into witches, join Cloudtower. They o... Meer

Opening Song: Hajarix Volume
Chapter 1: Inspiration Of Sirenix
Chapter 2: The Legendarium
Chapter 3: The Flying School
Chapter 4: Hajarix Power
Chapter 5: The Golden Auditorium
Chapter 6: Vortex Of Flames
Chapter 7: The Lost Library
Chapter 8: Attack Of The Sphinx
Chapter 9: Shrine Of The Green Dragon
Chapter 10: The Secret Greenhouse
Chapter 12: The Shimmer In The Shadows
Chapter 13: The Fairy Godmother
Opening Song: Mythix Volume
Chapter 14: Mythix
Chapter 15: Mystery Of Calavera
Chapter 16: Zombie Invasion
Chapter 17: The Curse of Fearwood
Chapter 18: The Magic Totem
Chapter 19: Queen For A Day
Chapter 20: Hajarianna's Big Party
Chapter 21: A Monster Crush
Chapter 22: The Music Cafe
Chapter 23: The Anthem
Chapter 24: Legendary Duel
Chapter 25: Acheron
Chapter 26: Squadd Forever
Ending Song

Chapter 11: Broken Dreams

25 1 0
Door YasirFireFairy101

This is a crossover of Squadd Bunch and Twilight.

After meeting Marinette and Adrian, Hajari's childhood friends, the Squadd explore the Alfea Greenhouse in hopes of finding more clues about Magnolia. But their search was cut short when Marinette and Adrian placed a spell on the plants, turning them into monsters! After a failed attempt to rescue Michael, Hajari left Alfea, in order to believe in himself again.

In the Cloudtower auditorium, the Trix flies down the winding stairs to a group of boys and girls who hope to be recruited as witches and wizards of Cloudtower Castle.

"So, you want to enroll at the Cloudtower College for Witches," Sun-Hi said.

"Yes. I have strong leadership skills," a girl said, with dull-blue hair and green eyes.

Sun-Hi floats closer to the girl. "So. What's your most wicked spell?"

"I can turn anyone into a monster."

Sun-Hi floats backward towards her sisters. "Show us. On her." Sun-Hi pointed to a girl with dull-red hair and green eyes.

"But. Jasmine is my best friend," said the blue-haired girl.

"Witches don't do friendships," Sun-Hi shook her head and raised her hand. "Rejected!"

The floor opens onto the two girls and they plunge into a black abyss, disappearing forever.

"Next," Sun-Hi crossed her arms.

"My name is Lazuli and I'm a fairy," a girl said, with orange hair, a blue dress, and orange wings. "I mean I was a fairy. What I meant to say was-uh."

Sun-Hi slaps her hand on her forehead. "You're boring me. What have you got? Get on with it!"

The girl glares at the Trix. "Hair cages and I'm not afraid of using them on my friends." The girl has two boy friends and they gasp as she turns around and blasted a spell at them.

"That's it?" asked Corki.

"Weird," Jodi dragged out in a monotone voice.

"Next," Sun-Hi sang.

A boy with dark hair, dark skin, copper red hair,  and bright blue eyes walks forward.

"I'm-" the boy started, grinning.

"Stop!" Sun-Hi floats down to the boy. She stares him up and down from his dark brown skin to his bright oceanic eyes. "Sisters, who does he remind you of?"

"Hajari!" Jodi and Corki growl.

"Rejected!" Jodi said, casting a spell on the floor and making it swallow the Hajari-lookalike.

The Trix huddle up.

"Speaking of poor, sad Hajari----now's the perfect time to get him," said Sun-Hi.

Corki turns to Luzali. "Tell your friends to leave. You're officially a student of Cloudtower." Corki casts a spell and Luzali's wings disappear from her back.  The Trix flies away.

Luzali casts a spell on her friends and turns them into gigantic frogs.

At Alfea, Ms. Griselda is walking down the hallway, writing on her clipboard.

"Everything seems to be in order: attendance? Check. Room inspections? Check." Griselda has a smile on her face until she hears music and she has an angry, pinched face. Griselda walks into a room to find the Squadd, other fairies, and the Specialists working out in the gym.

Willow turns around to look at Griselda. "Oh, Ms. Griselda! Welcome to the official inauguration of my gym!"

"Specialists and fairies working out together? I don't think that is appropriate," Griselda frowned.

"Well with Hajari gone, we could all use a little distraction," Willow softened her tone.

"Yes. It is good to see everyone in better spirits," Griselda smiled and supposed. "Carry on, Willow." Griselda walks away.

Willow starts dancing to the classic music in a ballet form and the Squadd replicates. Hajarianna is doing the wrong movements and she bumps into Kajari.

"Timeout! I need a break!" Hajarianna snapped.

"Huh?" the others stop dancing and look.

"You know, I think a style adjustment might improve our training," Hajarianna raised her finger.

Willow raises her finger. "Hajarianna, we're here to focus on one thing only. Endurance," Willow said with an attitude.

Hajarianna shrugs her shoulders. "But why not train with wings? It will be more authentic that way." Hajarianna casts a spell and gives the fairies gigantic angel wings. Hajarianna starts prancing around like a ballerina. The others try to copy and they all fall onto the floor, except Willow who stands there glaring at Hajarianna.

"Uh, they're kinda big, Hajarianna," said Musa.

Hajarianna does not pay the others any mind and she trips over the fairies and falls face-front in front of Willow.

"It was a good idea in theory," said Kajari.

"I see your point. The wings need to be smaller," Hajarianna said. Glitter comes out of her pointer finger and it decreases the size of the Squadd's wings.

"Hajarianna! Stop!" Willow yelled, and the whole gym turns around to look at them.

The others get up and glare at Hajarianna.

"Stop what?" Hajarianna shrugged, still on the floor.

"If we want to beat the Trix, we need to step it up! Enough fooling around!"

Hajarianna springs up. "I'm not! I was just trying to help, Willow! I'm sorry if you thought I was fooling around."

Willow growls and crosses her arms.

"It will be fine," Musa assured.

"We'll talk to her," said Kajari.

Musa and Kajari run out of the room and go after Hajarianna.

"Let's go back to Magnolia's Greenhouse and keep looking for clues," Michael said to Willow.

"No offense, Mike, but I'd rather keep training," Willow bowed her head.

"I'll be there if you change your mind," Michael placed his hand on her shoulder and then walks away.

The Pixies were watching from outside the window of the school.

"Aw, poor Willow. Without Hajari, the Squadd Bunch just isn't the same," said Lockson.

"Cheer up, Lockson. It will be okay," said Amouray.

"I can feel Hajari is sad too. He needs us," Lockson said, with one tear rolling down his face. "And I missed him so much! Pixies, I'm going to Gardenia!"

"We'll all go!" Amouray raised her hand.

The Pixies form a circle and they teleport away.

Back in the gym, everyone is leaving but LeRoy and Maurice approach Willow.

"Great gym, Willow," said Maurice.

"Glad you like it," Willow said, frowning and looking down.

"Hey, you know what might cheer you up? Rollerblading with us," said LeRoy.

"See if you can pass me," Maurice crossed his arms.

Willow looks up and smiles, forgetting about her fight with Hajarianna. "Oh. A challenge, huh?" Willow casts a spell and turns the room into a skating rink. She changes her ballerina costume into a t-shirt and sweats. She puts on headgear and rollerblades.

At Hajari's house in Gardenia, Hajari is sitting on his bed, holding his pillow, looking out the window to the night sky. Charlie comes into the room with a magician's top hat.

"Look, son. I've come up with some magic of my own!" Charlie said, pulling flowers out of the hat.

"Good one, Dad," Hajari said, not looking in his father's direction.

Tia comes into the room. "Sometimes we just need to figure things out for ourselves. I'm sure you will, Hajari." Tia kisses Hajari on his forehead.

Tia and Charlie walk out of the room and close the door behind them.

Back at Cloudtower...

"If you don't stop the Squadd, they could find Magnolia," said Acheron, talking from inside the book to Marinette. "I know Acheron, but if I just-"

"Honey, we're home!" Jodi said, interrupting Marinette and Acheron's meeting.

Marinette quickly shuts the book.

"Our plan to get Hajari on his own worked like a charm!" said Corki.

"Congratulations, Marinette. And now it is time to unleash an attack," said Sun-Hi. "Show us, Hajari," Sun-Hi cast a spell on a crystal ball.

"Oh, poor, sad, Hajari," Corki laughed.

"He's back home on Earth," said Jodi. "Typical."

"Earth?" Marinette smiled. "Well, I know just the story to tell." Marinette picks up the book and flips through it. "Once upon a time, a girl named Bella Swan met a vampire named Edward Collins. Together, they got married and Bella was bitten by Edward to save her life when she was giving birth to her half-human, half-vampire baby. Legendarium! Vampires of the Twilight Series, takeover Gardenia and eliminate Hajari."

In Gardenia City, Bella and Edward are walking down the street and see a guy in a zombie costume with a surfboard. It is Halloween so the guy does not suspect that the two are actually real vampires.

"Awesome look, guys! You guys must be going to the Gardenia Halloween Party," the man said.

Edward's orange eyes start to glow red. "Appetizer now or feast later?"

Bella rubs Edward's chest. "Feast later."

Edward runs up to the man and picks him and throws him into a bush.

The vampires walk down the street, following a group of kids in vampire costumes. They ran up to the kids and bite them. The children's eyes turn bright red, skin is pale as drywall. 

Back at Alfea, Michael enters the Secret Greenhouse. He raises his hand in the air and green dust pours and transcends around the room. The plants are affected by the green substances being poured onto them. It is a spell of voice, passed from the Gods of Lynphea to give dialogue to living organisms that get their energy from the sun. 

"Plants, I need your help," said Michael. "Don't be afraid to speak up."

"Why hello, Michael," a plant-eater said. Michael holds out the flower that he got from Lui-Wei in China. 

"Does anyone know what type of flower this is?" 

"Hm, it could be a hermit flower that lives alone in the mountains."

All the surrounding plants shake in the form of a 'no.' A red vine springs into the air, waving itself to get the flower fairy's attention. 

"Yes, you in the back!" Michael replied, like a teacher calling on a student. 

"That flower is called Lanusia! It only grows in one place."

"And where is that?" 

"In a place on Earth called Gardenia." 

"Vine, do you know where exactly in Gardenia the flower grows?" Michael said, remembering that Lui-Wei said that Magnolia always wanted to be surrounded by her favorite flower. 

"I'm afraid not, Fairy of Nature. I have no idea. No idea at all!" the vine cried. 

"Ok, I'll find it." 

In Willow's room, the fairy of Water is sitting on her bed, sad about the fight that she had with Hajarianna. Musa and Kajari walk into the room. 

"Knock knock," Musa said, opening Willow's door.

"Someone's here to see you," said Kajari.

An angry Hajarianna walks in with her arms crossed and her head tilted upwards. 

"Do you have something you want to say to me, Hajarianna?" Willow asked, crossing her arms. 

"Yes...yes!" Hajarianna stomped her foot. "Why are you such a bitch?" asked Hajarianna. 

Willow stood up, took a few steps forward, and puts her hands on her hips. "I thought you were going to apologize!" 

"Me?" Hajarianna pointed at herself. Hajarianna walks forward and imitates Willow's stance. 

Kajari walks in between them. "Hajarianna, remember what we talked about?" 

"All I remember is that Willow is out of line!"

"Kajari, girls!" Michael barged in and then looked in stupefaction as he sees Hajarianna and Willow arguing. "Girls...girls! That's enough!" Michael screamed at the top of his lungs. Michael was always the softest and kindest one in the group. To see him yell, all dazed the Squadd. 

"Michael?" Musa asked in a soft voice.

"The flower grows in Gardenia," said Michael. 

"Gardenia? No way!" said Musa. 

"This is a sign that we need to be with Hajari." 

The fairies all hear whimpering. Then, a sad Kiko walks in, holding onto the door showing only half his face. Hajarianna walks up to Kiko and picks him up. 

"Aw, Kiko. Don't worry. You'll see Hajari very soon," said Hajarianna. 

Willow walks up to Kiko and rubs his head. "Kiko's not the only one that misses Hajari." 

"I know I'm not myself, Willow, and I'm sorry for overreacting," said Hajarianna. "Will you forgive me?" 

"Of course. I'm sorry too, Hajarianna," said Willow said. 

The fairies wrap their arms around each other. The other three join in one after another. 

Back in Gardenia, Hajari is sitting on his bed, his legs crossed, hugging his pillow with his head bowed. Hajari gets up and approaches a poorly drawn picture of a much younger Hajari, Marinette, and Adrian. 

"Oh, Marinette. Oh, Adrian. What happened to you to make you change? We used to be so close." Hajari picks up the picture. "We would always play for hours in the forest of flowers." Hajari notices the blue flowers he drew look just like the one the Squadd was trying to figure out. "That's it, the forest of flowers!" Hajari has a vision of him, Marinette, and Adrian playing tag in a valley full of flowers. "Magnolia's flower is here in Gardenia!" 

In the city, the six pixies have teleported into town. Looking around at the Halloween festivals and people dressed in costumes. 

"What's happening?" asked Lockson.

"Everyone looks so scary!" Amouray said, putting her hands on her face. 

Two girls in zombie costumes walk up to the Pixies. They stop and smile.

"Your costumes are awesome," said one of the girls. 

"How are you flying like that?" asked the others. 

"What do you mean?" asked Lockson. 

"I get it. You're staying in character," said the first girl. The girl waves goodbye and walks away. "See you guys at the goth ball."

"I don't know about the goth part, but a party sounds like fun," said Chatson. 

Amouray puts her hands on her head. "I feel a strong dark presence." She looks up and sees Bella and Edward walking in the people in the costume's direction. "Look! Let's follow them." 

At the goth ball, people are dancing to scary, horror music, dressed in black and vampire clothing. The room is dark purple with fake spider webs everywhere. The Pixies fly and start dancing around. 

Lockson grabs Chatson by his hood. "Did you forget that we're following those weird guys?" Lockson raises an eyebrow.

"What was that?! I can't hear you!" Chatson replied, stretching his ear to hear his brother over the loud music. Chatson giggles.

Bella, Edward, and a few other vampires are lurking around the crowd. Edward walks up to a girl from behind, who is dancing. He places his palm on her back. She struggles to get off of him. The vampire lowers his head and sinks his teeth into the girl's neck. Bella and the other vampires do the same and start rounding up every person they can get to. No one is running or noticing because it is so dark in the room and too distracted by the loud music, they are oblivious to this stealthy attack. Eventually, the vampires are able to get to everyone, except the Pixies.

"Hey, are you alright?" Chatson asked a girl.

The children notice that the people are standing there stiff with their eyes orange.

"Pixies, what's going on here?" Chatson shouts.

"You all belong to us now!" Edward said, with his monotone voice.

"We are the Children of the Night," said Bella, balling her fist. "And now you are too."

"We are the Children of the Night. We are in your command," said the crowd.

"We will take command of this city and we will eliminate our enemy, Hajari!" said Edward.

"Oh no! They're after Hajari! We must do something!" said Lockson, flying away.

"Lockson, stop!" Amouray reaches her hand out.

Lockson flies up to the head vampires. "You will do no such thing!" Lockson shoots an arrow toward Edward out of the palm of his hand.

When the spell hits Edward in his stomach, it forces him to spring up against the wall, holding his wound. It quickly heals because of his vampiric form. Edward then gets mad as his fangs grow out and his eyes turn from orange to a blood color with claws coming out. He springs in the air and tries to slice Lockson with his claws, but the pixie moves out of the way before he can do so.

"Help!" Lockson dragged out screaming and start glowing fairy dust.

Back in Hajari's room, the fairy starts glowing too from sensing his bonded pixie's cry for help.

"Lockson! He's in danger!" cried Hajari. Hajari gets up, still hugging his pillow. Hajari then squints his eyes as his eyebrows slant inwards. Hajari raises both his palms, shattering his bedroom windows with his fairy magic. Tia and Charlie bust through Hajari's door room to see what happened.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" Tia panicked.

Hajari ignores them and crosses his arms folding his fingers, minus the pinkies and middle fingers. "Magic Squadd! Hajarix!"

Hajarix Transformation:
There's a light
Brand new kind of power  ("Hajari, Fairy of the Dragon Flame!")
Burning bright
But brighter when it's ours
We can share the magic of Hajari's Dragon Flame!

Back at the party, Lockson is being chased by Edward all around the ballroom while the vampire is clawing at him. Lockson tries to turn around and go the other way and the being stands before him. Edwards's eyes glow brighter and Lockson's eyes glow in a similar color. Chatson flies in and pushes the pixie out of the way.

"Thanks, Chatson!" said Lockson.

Edward holds his arm in an L-shape as if he had a coat draped over his arm. Bella wraps her arm around his arm. "You creatures would make a perfect addition to our army!" Bella said.

"Not a chance!" said Hajari, flying in. He blasts the other vampires, that lead but follows behind Bella and Edward. Hajari lands in between Lockson and Chatson.

"Hajari! Your town is so strange!" Chatson said.

Hajari smirks. One Vampire, with black hair and extremely muscular growls at him, that Vampire's name is Emmett. Emmett shoots sound waves out of his head and Hajari blocks it with a shield made of flaming crystals of a purple, red, and bright orange color. The waves bounce off of the shield and knock the head vampires onto the floor. "Pixies, follow me!" said Hajari. Hajari springs into the air, flying out of the building and into the sky. The six pixies follow. The winged kids and Hajari land at a street intersection. Hajari glares at the Pixies. "How did you guys end up at the Gardenia Goth Ball anyway?"

"Well...we wanted to cheer you up!" said Lockson.

"And then we ran into some kids in desperate need of a manicure!" said Chatson.

"They call themselves the Children of the Night!" said Amouray. "Bella Swan and Edward Cullens."

"That doesn't make sense! They only exist in a book and a movie!" said Hajari.  Hajari then realizes. "The Legendarium!"

The Vampires start running toward Hajari and the Pixies.

"Oh no! Here they come!" cries Chatson.

"They're stronger than I thought!" said Hajari.

Edward and another vampire with curly blonde hair, Jasper, try to slash Chatson and Amouray with their claws. The two pixies back up and shoot magic beams at the two vampires. Bella and a blonde girl with long hair, Rosalie, try to slash the same two pixies as well. Bella uses sound waves to push Lockson up against the wall.

Lockson starts laughing. "You don't scare me."

Hajari blasts Rosalie and Bella.

"We did it!" said Lockson.

Hajari turns his head to see the freshly-bitten Vampires. "We're not out of the woods yet!"

"But if we've beaten all the vampires, shouldn't the humans be back to normal?" said Chatson. Chatson flies to the people and shakes them to break them out of the trance. "Why aren't they waking up?"

"Because they're back!" Lockson said, pointing at the head vampires getting up the from the ground. The Vampires blast Hajari and the Pixies onto the ground. The Pixies and Hajari start glowing like earlier before.

At Alfea, the Squadd start glowing.

"Guys, did you feel that?" Musa said.

"That could only mean one thing!" said Hajarianna.

"The Pixies are in danger!" said Willow.

Back in Gardenia, Hajari springs into the air. He places his palms in the air and a large ball of fire comes out and he tosses it at the head vampires. It does not burn them, but it blinds them for a quick second. Hajari flies away. The pixies follow.

"We need to save Gardenia, but how?" Hajari said to himself.

In the next chapter...

With the Collins' attack on Gardenia, Hajari and the Pixies are in danger and in desperate need of backup. Unaware of the danger, the Squadd show up looking for Hajari and they encounter the vampires. The Squadd must band together once again to protect the city of Gardenia and defeat the Children of the Night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47.6K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
454 10 9
(Sequel to "Squadd Bunch 4: The Power Of Believix") Reunited with their birth parents, Oritel and Marion, Hajari discovers what it is like to live a...
108K 4K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...