Connect As One

By MalditadiAsh

Sawada Tsunayoshi, and Sawada Tsuriyoshi were born to this world with different lives. They were twins yet, h... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
F
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 18

2.4K 88 22
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's POV

Tsuna woke up seeing just white. It was blurry at first but when his vision clear he saw a white ceiling. He thought that he might be in the lab again, but when he look around he saw a familiar room. He sat up and remove the oxygen mask on his face and again look around the room .

He was surprise. He knows this room too well, the set up, the arrangement. Nothing had change in this room. He look down and saw his wearing a hospital gown. He then clutch his blanket weakly, he still weak and Hazy but now his confused and scared.

"How did I get here?" Tsuna thought.

"Is Mukuro and the others are just dreams? Did those experimentations are dreams? But it felt so real. Its impossible its a dream! so how did In get here, in Namimori hospital in my exact Private room!?" Tsuna's thoughts rambled.

Until his Intuition warn him that someone is coming, he then look a the door and waited it to open to revealed the raven. First Kyoya didn't notice Tsuna who's already awake until he close the door and turn around to see Tsuna was already sitting in the bed awake.

Kyoya froze a bit.

"Kyoya?" Tsuna said.

Kyoya went near Tsuna and Hug him. Tsuna was Shock at that, but he relax and let his body consume in Kyoya's embrace. He did miss his best friend for so long, if Tsuna is gonna calculate and his Intuition told him that his been In that Experimental Facility for A year. Its been a year since Tsuna didn't see this cold Skylark friend of his.

When Kyoya pull out he look at Tsuna worriedly.

"I'm fine Kyoya you don't need to worried. Though I'm feeling weak and Hazy, but I guess its already normal." Tsuna said and sincerely smile.

"Hn." Kyoya said and pat Tsuna's head he was just glad that Tsuna woke up. After that Kyoya called the doctor informing Tsuna is awake and to see his condition. Tsuna is fine, except of his weak body is weak just like before but mostly all Tsuna need is a proper healthy food and Fluids.

After that Tsuna and Kyoya was left alone in the Room.

"Where's doctor Shamal?" Tsuna ask.

"The pervert Herbivore went back to Italy. Seems his staying there for a while because of unknown reason. He didn't tell and I don't care. But he left me this. " Kyoya said and show 3 bottles, inside of it was The yellow Pills. He gave it to Tsuna.

"Each contains 200 pieces of Yellow pills, He said that you should take them once a day or maybe limit on taking them since its the last thing he would give those to you. Something happened to his Source of Sun Flames involving a Cursed so the pervert Herbivore can't make those pills anymore." Kyoya explains.

"I see, well I'm glad that he manage to keep some for me. He actually help me a lot in my condition and everything. I'm thankful I met a doctor like him. " Tsuna said sincerely smile that Kyoya misses to see. His happy inside but Kyoya doesn't showed it.

"It may be a strange Question, But what happened to me? How'd I'd got here?" Tsuna ask.

"What's the last thing you've remember?" Kyoya ask.

"Well, I remember being in lab. I was being experimented with and everything went black. Next thing I woke up is here in this room." Tsuna said.

"Experimented?" Kyoya said.

Well Tsuna explain to Kyoya the day he was supposed to be discharged but saw Nagi being Kidnap and well he ended up being kidnap as well. When he woke up he was in a Mafia back in Italy and kept there as a test Subjects along with some Kids. Tsuna told Kyoya how it was a hell in that particular Place. How Tsuna felt every time he saw someone being experimented with and he can do anything, every time those bastards would treat those kids like they were not a being at all.

When Kyoya heard that, Tsuna gulp as he felt Kyoya K.I. You'll probably Collapse if your a normal people around him. Tsuna calm Kyoya down which was a success though Kyoya was still angry and wanted to bite those herbivores to death if he can.

Tsuna told Kyoya that he did met some friends in that Hell hole, but he still wonder how did he get here in Namimori.

Kyoya told Tsuna that Shamal was the one who found Him. Tsuna is now more thankful with that Doctor. He doesn't know how to thank that Doctor for every single thing he did to Tsuna.

Tsuna won't forget about Shamal at all.

Kyoya continue explaining to Tsuna about some stuff and How Tsuna was Comatose for a Year ever since they Found him. Tsuna was surprise but yet was glad that He woke up and got here. But he wonder what happened to Mukuro and the rest.

Unfortunately, Kyoya told that Estrano Famiglia base was already been destroyed and no one else. Tsuna was left crying for the lost of some people he consider as important in his life.

************************************

Days has pass by and Tsuna was discharge from the hospital, he was surprised that his Dad was the one who pick him up That day. His Dad was so worried with him being Hospitilized for a 4 months. (Well that's what Iemitsu said).

Nana told Her husband a lie about Tsuna collapse and was send in to the hospital. Nana won't care about Tsuna when Iemitsu did 't call her and ask About Tsuna at all.

**********************************

"My Youngest is a Genius!" Iemitsu smile and praised his youngest son as It got high Score in an Exam.

Tsuna is been a week since he was discharge in the hospital and his already drop out from school because is been missing for 2 years. No one cares to look such a Dame like him, his not even worth it of Going to School. (Well Perception of People here)

So He stayed at home, and saw how Iemitsu was so proud of his Youngest. They end up celebrating, and again Iemitsu notice Tsuna distance his self again. So Iemitsu try his hardest to make Tsuna smile and well he succeed. It was the first time that Tsuna chuckled cutely in front of his Family when Iemitsu told a Joke and make that Day Fun. Tsuna wishes that everyday would be like this.

But sadly, Iemitsu again only stayed with them for a month. And Tsuna end up left out Again. But, after 3 days that Iemitsu leave Tsuna experience harsh Treatment from Yoshi saying Tsuna is an attention seeker because he keeps getting Iemitsu's attention towards Him.

But Bullies and enemies Can't come near Tsuna because of A certain Skylark who bit them to death.

But sometimes being with him isn't enough to protect Tsuna.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yoshi was practically annoyed and irritated as To why Tsuna did come back. His life is already better with his so called Dame Twin out of his life already and yet here he is, being protected by one of the most feared human being exist in Namimori.

Every attempt he tried to hurt Tsuna always failed, even the gangs he send to Tsuna always end up either in the hospital or came to him and said "They can't do it" because of Tsuna's Guardian. It got Yoshi annoyed more, so he uses his only way to hurt Tsuna that even The skylark can't protect Tsuna.

Their Mother.

Most occasion, Tsuna went home and receive a heavy beating from his mother saying that he hurt her favorite son which was Yoshi who in her eyes was an angel. Like earlier, Tsuna went home depressingly because the house that he is staying doesn't feel like home anymore. Well, since when did this house felt home? When his father who is rarely home? Tsuna doesn't remember.

So when Tsuna reach his room, he receive a harsh Slaps from his own mother.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER!?" (SLAP)

"WHAT DID YOSHI EVER DONE TO YOU!?"(SLAP)

"YOUR HIS BROTHER HOW COULD YOU" (KICK)

And Tsuna receive more harsh beatings (like using a belt) and harsh words. Nana left after she was satisfied on beating Tsuna who is barely conscious. Tsuna then stand up with a little strength he had and went to climb his bed. Tsuna's back was against the wall as he was sitting hugging his knees and cried.

Sometimes he wonder as to what he had do wrong as to why he deserve this kind of treatment?

Why does he have live a life like this?

Why does Yoshi hate him that much?

Why can't his mom see just once, just once that Tsuna didn't do anything wrong?

God knows Tsuna try to tell the truth to his mother, but did she believe him? The answer is a big NO, instead Tsuna receive a beating saying he was an attention seeker.

Why was this world is so cruel?

If the family Sawada just wanted to have one child why is he here?

Why he was born? Alive?

To suffer?

To feel pain?

Tsuna suffer already, does this suffering isn't enough. The time he was lock up in the Estrano Famiglia, the scream the way he was treated their, the times he lost some friends that has a way in his heart, isn't those enough?

Tsuna sometimes have nightmares, hearing the screams and feeling the pain as those scientist experimenting om him, and this nightmares were like an never ending toy train.

But those nightmares can be subsided, by the help of his only friend who always calm him down and always their by his side whenever he needed him in anyway. The comfort that Tsuna receve from him was enough to make the nightmare, to be just a bad dream.

But one thing that his friend can't make Tsuna feel better is the Fact that no matter what Tsuna did, his family wouldn't love him. No matter what he does, even if he try to do things right, there is a mark that you did wrong. They say, once a white shirt is tainted with rust No detergent can't truly make the rust disappeared in that White Shirt.

Just like Tsuna and his Mother. No matter what Tsuna do, his mother may forgive but the mistake that he had done (which he really didn't do it) is already imprinted on her so the trust is hard to build anymore.

The question is, did his mother ever Trust or love him?

Tsuna thinks that it would be a blue moon if that happens.

so Now Tsuna cried until he fall asleep, this was he usually do when he receive the beatings. He doesn't cry because of the Physical Pain but he cried because of the pain inside that doesn't have cure. No matter what you'll do Emotional Pain can never be erased, there will be a time when you will remember the pain especially if life keeps reminding you about it.

Like Tsuna, People call him

Dame

Stupid

Useless

Good For nothing

Idiot

and many more.

Tsuna ignore most of them, but inside of his heart he wanted those voice to just once, Just once they stop calling him that. For just once those words of knife would stop hurting his heart from the inside, just for once.

**********************************************************************

The next day, Tsuna tried hiding his injuries from his bestfriend. But his bestfriend is sharp, Tsuna can't outsmart his bestfriend. It took all the force of Tsuna being cute, and calm person to stop Kyoya from killing Tsuna's brother.

Kyoya end up being irritated, and really wanted to beat something (maybe someone) just to let his anger out. Its not a good sight that earlier in the morning,seeing the person who you trust, who becomes your only friend notice he had the bruises in the arm and other injuries.

It was always like this, though not every morning because sometimes Tsuna manage to slip and hide his injuries from Kyoya since he doesn't know how long does his Calm attitude can keep Kyoya from killing his family. But mostly Kyoya saw them and patch him up.

"Tsunayoshi, How long would you be like this?" Kyoya seems to always asked him these questions.

"Who knows, Let the faith decide." Tsuna said.

"Faith is always Cruel." Kyoya said.

"Not all the time Kyoya. Because if he does, I won't have you here. Your presence is enough to let me forget that my life is hell. Your presence is enough to comfort me even your not good at it." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Tweet, Tweet," The yellow bird fly to Tsuna's head.

"Ofcourse you too Hibird." Tsuna said and chuckled.

"Tsk." Kyoya scoft and lean his head on Tsuna's lap.

"Don't disturb me or I'll bite you to death." Kyoya said.

"Yes Kitten." Tsuna said and pat Kyoya's hair.

Kyoya hated that nick name but he let it slide sometimes sinceTsuna is one of the rare people who he was amused with and one of the people he seems he wanted to protect.

_____________________________________________________________-

Thanks For reading
Hope You enjoy 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 619 21
In hope to prevent the world's destruction, the three skies wished. Answering to the wish, time rewinds and everything resetted. However, keep in min...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
150K 3.7K 20
Edited version of Trip to Italy 《COMPLETED》 *** I don't own KHR Warning! Beware of grammartical error! Wattpad says it was first published at 》3 Dece...