Purpose: A Justin Bieber x Re...

De batmanwife13

An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, tha... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 27

259 4 0
De batmanwife13

   Y/N'S POV

  Justin's been getting better, and I was glad to know he was pushing through. Not only was he pushing through for me, but for himself as well. As his future wife, I was both proud and honored to have him beside me. I thought nothing could ruin my mood, though, until I received another note through the mail. I haven't received a note for so long. I remembered thinking it was Selena, but I was wrong.

  This note read,"Do you really think that ring looks good around your finger? I don't think Justin asked the right woman. I was more of a Jelena fan."

  Whoever this was, they had to be a fan, right? I mean, they even wrote Justin and Selena's ship name at the time. To be honest, I did think they were cute, but a part of me was also upset because I just wanted my best friend around.
  Anyway, there was also the possibility that this could have been anyone. You heard about Justin and Selena enough to-

  The note was snatched out of my hand, and Justin read it. He bawled it up and threw it into the trashcan.

  I sighed saying,"Justin, maybe it's connected to the other note. Just let me look at it a couple more times."

  Justin sighed himself, before he took the note out of the trashcan and handed it to me.

  He gave me multiple kisses and said,"Princess, I'm sorry. I don't like you reading that kind of stuff."

  I gave Justin's arm a squeeze before I said,"I understand, Justin. You just make sure you get us a date for that wedding."

  Justin smiled, but it seemed as if he was waiting for something.

  I said,"What is it, Justin?"

  Justin blushed, but then he asked me,"Can you just smile real quick?"

  I sent Justin a smile and his own smile grew, before he rushed out the door. I had no idea where he was going, but I wasn't worried. Plus, I was going to figure out who was trying to scare me out of marrying Justin. This could have been some crazy fan, but it could have also been something bigger.
  I looked over the words, phrases, and even writing for something, anything. However, I came up with nothing, until I kept going back to the writing again and again. It seemed familiar, like I had seen it many times before.

  I immediately called Mom and said,"You mind if I come over for a bit?"

  Mom said,"No, of course not."

  I drove to my parents' house and when I walked inside, Mom asked me,"Is everything okay?"

  I handed her both notes I had received and before she could cry, I said,"Mother, please. It's okay. However, I do need your help. Do you recognize this writing? Do you know anyone who writes like this?"

  Mom nodded, and I said,"Who? Who wrote it?"

  She looked me in the eyes and said,"Your father."

  You have got to be kidding me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.7K 466 35
justin bieber fanfiction
183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...
2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...
85.6K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...