I'm Her Boyfriend?! (HAYG Seq...

By GrexyMazing

"Could it be possible for the heart to remember what the mind have forgotten?" ~*~ This is a sequel to 'H... More

FOREWORD
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: Not to Greyson...
CHAPTER 2: Last two years...
CHAPTER 3: Where's Lauren?
CHAPTER 4: Morgan?
CHAPTER 5: Time to get closer to my bestfriend...
CHAPTER 7: I remember...
CHAPTER 8: Like a boss
CHAPTER 9: Oh, Greyson
CHAPTER 10(Part 1): Reason 1 & 2
CHAPTER 10(Part 2): Reason 3
CHAPTER 11: When Lauren came into the picture...
CHAPTER 12: I wanted us to start all over again
CHAPTER 13: Reason 4
CHAPTER 14: Sunshine and City Lights
CHAPTER 15: Oh, shit!
CHAPTER 16: "It ain't my fault"---"Just friends"
CHAPTER 17: Everything's okay... ALMOST
CHAPTER 18: Total Chaos
CHAPTER 19: "You're being sweet again, Keaton."
CHAPTER 20: Triple shit
CHAPTER 21: I can smell success
CHAPTER 22: That ends it.
CHAPTER 23: "He's a jerk, but I love him."
CHAPTER 24: Life must go on
CHAPTER 25: Feel Again
CHAPTER 26: Letting go
CHAPTER 27: The kiss
CHAPTER 28: Kissing monster
CHAPTER 29: Hope
AUTHOR'S NOTE (IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 30: Issues + Upcoming Revelation
CHAPTER 31: The favor and the promise.
CHAPTER 32: Twists and Turns
CHAPTER 33: Weird acts + The plan
CHAPTER 34: Heart Alert
CHAPTER 35: What will happen?
CHAPTER 35(Part 2): The jerk and the dork's story ends here? Or not?
CHAPTER 36: Playing games
CHAPTER 37: Revelations
CHAPTER 38: Giving up
CHAPTER 39: More Revelations
CHAPTER 40: Choosing Him
CHAPTER 41: Confusion
CHAPTER 42: It's Time
CHAPTER 43: Better Off This Way
CHAPTER 44: Scared
CHAPTER 45: 10th Reason
CHAPTER 46: Out Of My League
Hey! :)
SEQUEL!!!!!

CHAPTER 6: Here comes Lauren..

5.3K 96 26
By GrexyMazing

A/N: Last part I inserted Morgan's POV. Now, to make it fair to Lauren, I gave her a POV too. Lol. Please don't take this too personal. This is just a mere product of my imagination. Don't hate on Morgan and Lauren.

Anyways, if you haven't check the foreword of "Life With Greyson For 30 Days", you can read it on my profile or just click the external link on the right side. (; ---> 

I might not post an update tomorrow because I need to get prepared for the presentation of our feasibility study. And, I dunno if I can update next weekend because it's still our examination week. I hope you'll stick with me though.

~*~

*GREYSON*

“Greyson, we’ll be back here later this evening to watch you. For now, you’ll be alone. But, don’t worry. YN is on her way here together with your friends. Don’t be rude to the nurses here like what you did last time. Don’t cuss in front of them, okay?” My mom reminded me as she fix the flowers on the table.

I rub the back of my neck indicating I was annoyed. “Can you just go?” I told my mom, sounding rudely than I intended.

“Greyson.” My dad warned.

I gave out a defeated sigh before smiling to my mom. “Yes, mom. Don’t worry. I won’t cuss over those dum—I mean, nurses.” I saw my mom shook his head before turning to my dad.

“Tell Alexa we’re on our way home now.”

They both gave me a curt nod before walking out of the room. Now I’m all alone. Ugh! I don’t want this. It’ll just give my mind a time to think about that girl. I searched for my phone under my pillow. When I finally found it, the door flew open.

“Troy?”

“Yes.” He said while walking over me. “How are you? Feeling fine?”

“Yeah. I think so.” I responded while placing my phone back under my pillow.

“I heard from your mom, you lost your memory from the past two years?”

“So? I could care less.” I shrugged.

“What?” Troy exclaimed sending uneasy feeling through my ears.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“You could care less? Greyson! You really don’t care?”

“Yeah. I think nothing important happened from the past two years.”

“You’re kidding me. There are a lot of important things happened from those two years. The past two years have made a significant difference to your life in ways that can’t be explained.”

“What? Difference?”

Troy nodded. “Yeah. Concerning your career went really into its peak. And.. YN. You met YN.”

“There is her name again.” I said rolling my eyes. “Don’t ever mention her name again. It pisses me off.”

“But is your heart pissed off as well?”

That made me silent. I gulped before answering. “Y-yes.”

“I don’t believe in you.” He said giving me an ‘I-know-you’ look.

“Really, what brought you here?” I asked, losing my temper.

He gave out a deep sigh before answering. “Your fans.. The media.. They are all looking for you.”

“Then tell them I’m in this damn hospital.”

“What I mean is they’re wondering what’s taking you so long in here.”

“That’s easy. Tell them I lost my memory and I need to take some few freaking tests.”

“I can’t tell everyone you lost your memory. It would create a total chaos.”

“Then, make some stories. Tell them I’m not yet awake. Or, better yet, tell them I wanna live here.” I tell him sarcastically.

“You’re impossible Greyson. You better regain your memory back soon so we can finish the album you’re making for YN.”

My eyebrows knitted in confusion. “Album?”

“Yeah.” He said nodding. “I’ll go now. The doctor told me not to stress you out or anything. I’ll just call you. And, your band misses you. The whole crew actually. They just can’t find time to visit since we’re avoiding the media. I’ll go now.” With that, he turned his back to me and started walking through the door.

I was left there bamboozled thinking about what he said.

“You better regain your memory back soon so we can finish the album you’re making for YN.”

Why the hell I would waste my time and effort to make an album for her? Jesus. This is killing me.

*LAUREN*

I’m standing in front of the mirror inside my room deciding on whether I should go visit Greyson or not. After our break up we didn’t talk again. I don’t know if he’s still mad at me or not. If it’s not because of that freaking fan of his named YN, this won’t happen.

Yes. I still love him. Until now, I still freaking love him. Judge me. I don’t care.

I blew a raspberry and checked myself again on the mirror. I grabbed my purse that’s on the bed and was about to walk out of my room when my phone rang.

Morgan calling…

My eyebrows furrowed. Why would she be calling me? We’re not anymore close since that ‘incident’ happened. I should delete her number soon.

“Hello?” I said as I pressed the phone on my cheek.

“Hey Lauren.”

“Hey. Why’d you call me?”

I heard her fake laugh on the phone causing my eyes to roll heavenwards. “Why? Is it bad to call my friend?”

“Get straight to the point Morgan. I have no time. I’ll go visit Greyson.” I bit my tongue upon realizing the last thing I said.

“Oh. I visited him yesterday.”

“What?” As far as I’m concern, they’re not close anymore. That’s because of what she did to Greyson. “He’s not mad at you anymore?”

“Nope!” She said happily popping the ‘p’.

“R-really? Y-you think.. he’s not mad at me too?”

I heard her chuckle. “I’m hundred percent sure, he’s not. At all.”

“How can you be so sure?” I asked sounding so suspicious.

“I actually called to tell you that you can freely visit him because he lost his memory.”

My brain seemed to stop working upon hearing what she said. Greyson lost his memory? My hands started to tremble. The purse that I was holding tightly on my hand has now found its way on the floor.

“W-what?” I felt a lump on my throat.

“You heard me right, my friend.” She said followed with a chuckle.

Why the fuck this bitch is happy about what happened to Greyson?

“Actually..” She continued. “She just lost her memory from the past two years. Meaning, he doesn’t remember what I did. And, here’s the sweet thing for you my dear friend..” I gulped. “He probably thought you’re still his lovable girlfriend.”

I felt the fast thumping on my chest. I ended the call without saying any more word to Morgan. I picked up my purse on the floor and went out of my room.

I don’t know if this is something I should really feel, but.. I’m happy.

Greyson.. Here comes Lauren.

*YOU*

“What happened?” Joel asked me when I came out of Greyson’s hospital room. I bit my lower lip and looked up the ceiling. Tears started to fill my eyes. “Hey. Don’t cry. Please. Tell me what happened.” Joel said softly while rubbing my back. I wiped my tears using both of my hands.

“Greyson..” I said looking into his eyes. He nodded signaling me to continue. “And.. L-lauren..” Upon saying Lauren’s name my voice cracked. I bit my upper lip and hugged Joel.

“What happened between them?” Joel said, hugging me back.

“T-they both… *sniff* send me outside *sniff* saying I was disturbing them.”

Joel pulled me away and caught my gaze. “They did that?”

I nodded and wiped away the tears on my face. Joel seemed to lose his temper and was about to barge into the door but I held his arm quickly. Joel turned his head to me; fierceness was all over his face. I shook my head frantically.

“But why?” He asked.

“It hurts to see them being sweet. It tears my heart apart. But, please, just let them be for now. I’ll just talk to Lauren when she gets out of that freaking door.”

Joel gave out a frustrated sigh and held my hand. “Let’s go to the canteen and let’s eat out these frustrations.” I nodded and we both walked away.

I don’t freaking know why Lauren’s here. And what confuses me more is that Greyson is being too sweet to her. Isn’t it because he knew Lauren’s still her girlfriend? But.. we explained to him that he lost his memory and that they’re over. Lauren wouldn’t tell him they’re still together, right? She wouldn’t do that.

How sure are you?   A part of my mind told me.

I.. I just know. But, I swear, when I entered Greyson’s hospital room and I saw him smiling while holding Lauren’s hand, God knows how much I prevented myself from grabbing and pulling her blonde hair out the room.

*FLASHBACK*

“What are you doing here?” Greyson’s cold voice greeted me. I glanced at Lauren who was now checking me from head to toe. But what caught my attention the most was that their hands were intertwined.

“Umm.” I fidgeted with the end of my shirt while trying to find the right words.

“You know what..” Lauren stood up from the bed. “Get out.”

Her words rang my ears. I looked to Greyson who was now smirking.

“Yeah. Get out. You’re disturbing us.” Greyson told me with full of coldness on his voice.

“I..” I closed my eyes and looked down the floor. I mentally slapped myself for not having any words to say. Right now, I feel like my heart was crushed into pieces. My mouth ran dry and I felt like my brain stopped working.

“Hey, dork!” Greyson’s voice echoed the whole room causing me to raise my head and directly look into his eyes.

Our eyes met.

And, with that.. A moment of silence was noticed. We were both staring at each other’s eyes. The same old feeling grew up inside my chest. It was like seeing my old Greyson; The one who used to call me “Honeybunches”, “Cuddlybear” and more weird but sweet endearments. I had this urge to go and hug him but I refrain myself from doing so. No one dared to look away. I guess we’re both lost at each other’s eyes. Or, maybe it’s just me.

“Uh.. G-greyson.” Lauren ruined the moment and blocked my sight. Can someone hold me? Or else, Lauren will come out of this room bald.

“Get out YN.” Greyson’s soft but cold voice was the next thing I heard.

“Yeah. Get out. Freak.” Lauren mumbled the last word but I clearly heard it. “You’re disturbing us.”

“R-right.” Greyson seconded the motion.

But, I stood there still.

“Get. OUT!” That was Greyson. I jerked a little because he shouted the last word. I quickly turned my back to them and went out of the room.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*GREYSON*

“That bitch.” I heard Lauren mumbled when YN was out of our sight.

“How well do you know her?” I asked but regretting it after, worrying that Lauren might get jealous. Lauren shot me a death glance. I raised my both hands like I was caught by a police. “I’m just asking.” I told her sounding too defensive.

“I don’t know her.”

Oh. She doesn’t know her? But why does Lauren seem to have this uneasy feeling towards her? Did something happen between them?

“But..”

“Let us not talk about her, please?” Lauren cut me off.

I sighed and smiled at her. “Okay. As you wish sweetheart.”

She sat on the side of the bed and gave me a hug. “I love you Greyson. And, I missed you. So much.” I can feel her breath on my neck.

“I.. I love you too.”

Okay. I don’t know, but those words that came out of my mouth didn’t really come from my heart. I just had this urge to answer her. Not that I don’t love her, it’s just that.. I don’t know what I’m feeling. Is that a bad thing?

~*~

A/N: Hmm.. So is that really a bad thing? Tell me your thoughts. And, if you liked it please press the "VOTE" button.

@swagnificientJB @CallMeKhim @horanmycurls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 11
"How can you miss someone you've never met? 'Cause I need you now, but I don't know you yet But can you find me soon because I'm in my head? Yeah, I...
73 3 11
"Love me again" The words you uttered when I was about to leave. I didn't look back, didn't even notice your tears. I just walked away. Brenda is a...
23.7K 926 37
"Who are you?" His eyes widened. "(Y/n)... How could you not remember me?" I was astonished. "W-what do you mean? I don't...
300 47 23
"It's alright if you forget me." she weakly smiled. "The heart remembers what the brain forgets...." she said repeating the words I've said to her l...