The Other Summoner Fairytail...

By Gladecavalier_16

There is a Universe called Imen but it is been destroyed by a phenomena called the "DOOMED" the whole univers... More

Nathaniel's Past
Welcome to Fairytail
Nathaniel's Profile
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Nathaniel's Profile ver. 1.5
26
27
Special Chapter
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

10

935 30 10
By Gladecavalier_16

A few days had passed since Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Lucy recieved their punishments and they are now out on a job with Erza. Nathaniel on the other hand, decided to stay at the guild and help on the paper works.

Flashback

Nathaniel : "Barely a day even passed since their punishment and they already want to go on a job."

Makarov: "Honestly, it's like they didn't learn anything at all. So why didn't you go?"

Nathaniel: "I've got plenty of money to pay for rent at my home, and you need to take a quick break from the paper works that is been made by our guild."

Makarov: I just wish it is just one letter it took to be over with it.

Flashback End

It was already nighttime, and Nathaniel was taking a stroll around Magnolia. He decided to go walk past the guild hall, but the sight he saw was, devastating. He saw a shadowy figure, trashing the guild hall with what appeared to be metal rods. Nathan instantly took action.

Nathaniel: "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

The figure heard Nathaniel's voice and started to run, his goal already accomplished, Nathaniel started the  chase, only to be met with an earth cage. Nathan made short work of the cage only to realize that the figure destroying the guild hall was already gone.

Nathaniel: "Damn! He got away. I have to tell Master!"

Nathaniel quickly ran to Makarov's house and began to knock on the door.

Nathaniel: "MASTER! MASTER!"

Makarov then opened the door, wearing his sleeping clothes.

Makarov: "What in the heavens do you want you blithering- oh, it's you Nathaniel. What is it boyo?"

Nathaniel: "No time to explain! Just come and look!"

Nathaniel quickly grabbed Makarov by his hand and rushed to the guild hall, showing the destruction that was caused.

Makarov: "What... happened?" 

Nathaniel: "Someone was trashing it while I was walking around. He tried to get away and I chased after him but failed. My best guess is that it was Phantom Lord."

Makarov: "I see, their Guild Master and I aren't exactly on the best of terms right now. Let it go sonny. There is no point in worrying about a guild that relies on surprise attacks."

Nathaniel: "But-"

Makarov: "Leave. It. Go home for now, and rest. Tomorrow I will have everyone use the basement of the Hall as the base of operations."

(Y/N): "I... understand if that is your take course of action I will respect that."

With that, the two went their separate ways to their homes to rest for the night.

Timeskip

Nathaniel was silently walking down the stairs to the basement of the Guild Hall, and found a place to sit down. The air was quiet, until more footsteps were heard on the stairs. It was the rest of Team Natsu. They slowly walked their way up to where Makarov was.

Makarov: "YO! What's up kids?"

Lucy: "Uh, Hi?"

Erza: "I'm sorry we weren't here sooner."

Natsu: "Why in the world are you all just sitting here like this?"

Makarov: "Hoooww did it gooo? Diid you fiinish the job like a good girll?"

Lucy: "Uh, yeah."

Erza: "Do you understand the gravity of the situation right now?"

Natsu: "The guild hall just got trashed! Wait, where'e Nathaniel?"

Nathaniel: "Over here Natsu."

Natsu then ran over and punched him without a moments expectation but Nathaniel catch his punch.

Nathaniel: "What the hell man?!"

Natsu: "Why are you just standing there like it's nothing?!"

Nathaniel: "Because Violence won't solve anything! I do care, but what can we do about it. It's USELESS!"

Nathaniel then slap Natsu back, and the two were about to go at it, until...

Makarov: "Natsu! Nathaniel! That's enough!"

Oddly enough, Makarov made it seem like he was going to hit the two Dragonslayers, but instead spanked Lucy on her butt.

Lucy: "And why did you hit me?"

Mirajane: "Master! Keep your hands to yourself!"

Makarov, then retracted his hand, laughed a little, and jumped down from the crate he was standing on.

Natsu: "Wait! Where are you going?!"

Makarov: "Keep your dress on! I'm going to take a leak."

Natsu: "Why isn't anyone doing anything?" 

Mirajane: "Master is just as shocked as you are, but wars between Guilds have been forbidden by the Council.

Natsu: "This sucks!"

Erza: "If Master's wish is to not retaliate, we must respect it as such."

Timeskip

At night Nathaniel decided to go with Lucy. Since they houses are near.

Nathan: "Umm Lucy can I come over to your house and have an over night it's just like we need to have a strength in numbers when our guild hall is just been attack by an another guild and its phantom lord."

Lucy: "But can we do something about   it?"

Nathaniel: "For now we can't charge them for property damage if we dont have such a strong evidence againts them. And I'm the only witness so for now what we can do is to secure ourselves."

Lucy: "I never thought there is a rivalry between phantom and fairytail."

Nathaniel: "Well I cannot blame them if they see us as their rival when it comes to be a no. 1 guild in Fiore. We had a tons of wizard like big sister Erza,Laxus not to mention Mystogan"

Lucy: "Why are you not including yourself?"

Nathaniel: "I dont really see my self as a powerful mage I just me myself helping anybody as long as I can, now that you mention it I'm more problematic on how much are we gonna spend on repairing the guild."

As they stop on Nathaniel's house to get some clothes as well as panjamas. They went to Lucy's apartment just to find. Erza sipping a tea, Natsu on the floor, Happy eating a fish and Gray sits on the chair. Nathaniel just sweatdrop it's like in the old times in his house.

Natsu: "welcome home"

Gray: "Hey"

Erza: "Nice place you had"

Happy: "Hi Lucy"

Lucy: "They show up without asking first?!?!?!"

Nathaniel: "Trust me your going to be used to it."

Lucy throws her trolley bag on Natsu's face

Lucy: "What are you doing here?"

Erza: "Since the gulld hall is been attack Nathan suggested to have everyone to have a sleepover on their houses"

Gray: 'Because they probably know where we leave"

Lucy is scared

Erza: "You are an attractive girl after all so I cannot stand myself watching you to be with Natsu and Gray. And I can relax if I stay here aswell."

Natsu: it's not time to relax.

Lucy: "So it is already decided that this two will be my place and why mines anyway?"

Then suddenly Happy check Lucy's  bag and Plue found some lollipop

Happy: "Wow you have a lot of dirty clothes"

Lucy: "Quit looking to my stuff"

Natsu: "Wow plue did you had something to eat dont hug it all."

Nathaniel: :Now,Now we should respect Lucy's Privacy this is her apartment not the guild"

Happy: "Hey Erza I found some panties you might like"

Erza: "What is this?"

Lucy: "Why do I feel only Nathan is the normal person on the guild?"

Erza: "Now we had a serious problem, Gray and Natsu you stink. Your boys hygiene is not as good as Nathan's "

Natsu: "But I dont feeling taking a bath right now."

Gray: "But I just get to bed."

Erza: "Cmon do you want to take a bath like we used to have?"

Natsu and Gray blushed

Lucy:"What just kind of relationship do they had?"

Happy: "Their the strongest team"

Lucy: "More like the strangest team if you ask me."

Time skip

Erza are done having a bath, I'm done changing my clothes, and Lucy just get out of the room. Gray is reading Lucy's novel, Natsu is taking a nap.

Lucy: "Natsu you can go now, I'm done now. Wanna take a spot Gray?"

Gray: "Mmm"

Erza: "You should that bath is so relaxing."

Lucy: "Geez I'm glad that you are feeling at home."

Erza: "I suppose I should get dressed"

Erza requip to her panjamas.

Lucy: "Is that how you really change your clothes."

Nathaniel: "Most of the time."

Timeskip

Lucy: "Do you had an idea except for the rivalry thing that is cause why the phantom attack us out of the blue?"

Erza: "I think not, our guilds has our fair share of skull bash in the past but not in this sort of magnitude before."

Natsu: "Gramps is just scared of them but we can one swipe those punks after all."

Lucy: "Since when did you wake up?"

Gray: "C'mon you know master is not afraid of them, you must be forgotten that he is a member of the ten wizard saints."

Gray said as he red the novel and Lucy snatch it away from him

Lucy: "I never give you permission to read that"

Gray: "You cannot snatch it out my hands atleast you tell me what happens next."

Nathaniel: "Umm Gray unfortunately she does since she is the writer."

Lucy: "That's right and I promise levey that she is the one that will be the first to read it so hands off."

Lucy: "So what is with this 10 wizard saints any way."

Nathaniel: "They are the people who had a supreme power that is been pick by the magic council to protect the country."

Erza: "And they are only ten people that is bestowed by that title. including our master."

Happy: "Apparently, Mater Jose the master of Phantom lord is one of them too."

Natsu: "He is afraid. He thinks that there are too many people there and they will beat us up."

Lucy: "Could you please use your inside voice."

Nathaniel: "He is not afraid just like us wizards we are bounded by law, we have our fair share of laws we need to obey as well as the ten wizard saints."

Gray: "Yeah just like Mira said in our status our guild has no where near worth to fight."

Lucy: "I don't understand why? Are they really that strong?"

Natsu: "They got nothing on us?"

Erza: "That's not true like our guild their master is one of the 10 wizard saints  who can par to each other. The also had the element 4 similar to our S class. And also they had Black steel Gajeel the Iron dragon slayer ,he is the one who we suspect to destroy the guild hall. So if either the guild clash the result is unpredictable."

Lucy: "Another Dragon Slayer did he just eat Iron."

Nathaniel: "Unfortunately they had a winning chance. We don't have Laxus and Mystogan to cooperate with if we will engage in combat. Even Erza and I have an S class back ground we are oppose by skills and numbers."

Timeskip

One of the townspeople simply pointed at the large tree in the center of the park. Nathaniel looked and was immediately filled with rage. Jet, Droy, and Levy were all hanging on the tree by some metal rods, an large painting of what you can only assume is Phantom Lords symbol was painted on Levy's stomach.

Nathaniel: "No... I'm so sorry you three. I wasn't able to defend you..."

Team Natsu then started to approach Nathaniel from behind, noticing the the  horrible scene, Levy is Nathaniel's best friend

Natsu: "Nathan!!!!"

They then saw what happened to Team ShadowGear.

Lucy: "Levy!"

Natsu clenched his fists very tightly, almost as furious as Nathaniel at what he is seeing.

Natsu: "Phantom Lord! They did this!"

Some more footsteps approached and everyone turned to see Master Makarov walking down in his Ten Wizard Saint's clothing and his cane, and simply looked at what happened to Team ShadowGear.

Nathaniel: "M-Master..."

Makarov: "I can stand our Guild Hall getting destroyed, but I will NOT tolerate my children getting hurt without taking REVENGE!"

Makarov then shattered his cane to pieces and exerted great magical power.

Makarov: "We have no choice but to go to WAR!!"

Time skip

Magnolia Hospital

Nathan is done healing the three of the injured members but the three is still unconscious.

Nathaniel: "Lucy I'm going with master can you take care of them while we are gone."

She nods

Nathaniel went to the fight.

He went to the meeting spot then Makarov nods at Natsu and Natsu starts the war by blasting the door

Makarov: "FAIRY TAIL HAS COME KNOCKING!"

Some of the wizards from Phantom Lord then jumped at Natsu, who were leading the charge into the war. Natsu ran ahead and made quick work of the ones closest to the ground.

But there are many people attacking Nathaniel.

Nathaniel:"Sharpness, Concentrate"

Natahniel boosted his attack and defense. And beat the people near him by doing some crazy stunts with the help of his body's flexibility.

Nathaniel: "WHERE IS YOUR METAL MAGE!? TELL ME!"

From then on, the Phantom Lord Guild Hall was in utter chaos. Alzack and Bisca were going through the crowds of Phantoms using their guns magic, Macao and Wakaba were using their respective magics in unison as a combo attack. Everything was coming out in the favor of Fairy Tail. Makarov then activated his Giant Magic and grew to a great size, crushing the Phantom Lord wizards under his feet.

Phantom Lord Wizard 1: "What in the world is he?"

Phantom Lord Wizard 2: "He's a monster, that's what!"

Makarov: "And you dared to lay your fingers on THIS monster's children! Did you truly think that any law would protect you from my rage?!"

Some of the Wizards from Phantom Lord were scared out of their minds and began to lose the will to fight, while Makarov continued to exert even more magical power.

Makarov: "JOSE!!!! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! SHOW YOURSELF!!"

Erza then requipped into her scarlet empress armor.

Erza: "Tell me! Where is Gajeel and the Element 4?!"

Little did they know, there was a looming figure over them all standing on one of the roof supports, observing the whole brawl. Some of the wizards then decided to cast fire magic at Natsu , a very bad idea on their part. Natsu quickly caught the fire and began to eat away at it,

Natsu: "That's what I'm talking about! Now I've got a fire in my belly!"

Phantom Lord Wizard 3: "No way! That guy just ate fire!"

Phantom Lord Wizard 4: "You don't think that those two are Those... right?"

The DragonSlayer then took a deep breath and then cupped his hands at his mouths

Natsu: "Fire Dragon..."

Natsu: "ROAR!!!!"

Natsu let loose a stream Dragonslayer magic from his mouth, Natsu shooting fire, Bisca then requipped to her shotgun and blasted a large group of wizards down. Natsu continued to burn through the waves of wizards while Gray froze them over.

Nathaniel: "I call upon the Heavenly Messenger come forth Sylph"

Sylph then launched a large combo of winds and arrows knocking out at many Phantom wizard. By the time the combo was over, a large trail of knocked out people were in his wake. Elfman, on the other hand, used his form of magic- Beast Takeover, allowing his arm to transform into a lizard claw.

Phantom Wizard 5: "That's him isn't it? He fights monsters and then uses them while he fights. It's beast arm Elfman!"

Makarov: Nathan! Erza! I will leave these rabble to you!"

Erza: "Understood."

Nathaniel: "Be careful Master."

Makarov then blasted his way through the door, looking around for Jose in his reverted form. Then, the person watching from above jumped down, landing on top of the Phantom Lord sign.

????: "Hehehe"

Erza: "It's him... the Iron Dragon Slayer, Black Steel Gajeel."

Nab suddenly jumped up to attack Gajeel, but he failed, Gajeel simply turned his arm into metal and punched Nab, extending his arm down to the floor and taking out some of his Guild Mates.

Loke: "What in the?"

Gray: "What's up with that? He just took out his own team mates in that attack!"

Gajeel: "What are you all waiting for? Come face me. That is, unless you're too scared."

Elfman then turned changed his arm takeover from a lizard to a solid stone arm.

Elfman: "Too Scared?! Real men have no fear!"

Elfman then attacked Gajeel with his takeover arm, but Gajeel blocked it. The two then went back and forth and stopped when Elfman caught Gajeels extended iron foot.

Gajeel: "Oh? Not bad big guy."

Elfman: "That's because I'm a real man."

Gajeel: "That so? Then try this on for size!"

Small metal rods then rapidly extended from his foot, taking out many Phantom Lord Wizards and causing Elfman to look at what happened.

Gajeel: "Keep your head in the fight big guy!"

Gajeel then punched Elfman, sending him into the air. Before Elfman could recover, Nathaniel jumped off of Elfman and at Gajeel.

Nathaniel: "Sorry Elfman, Gajeel is mine!"

Gajeel: " I'm gladly to be yours"

Nathaniel: " That is not what I meant"

Elfman: "I'm getting you back later for this Nathaniel!!!!"

Nathaniel then punched Gajeel with a glow of blue in his hands sending Gajeel flying back into the bar in the hall.

Phantom Lord Wizard 6: "Whoa, he just sent Gajeel flying. No one in the guild has managed to do that before."

Nathaniel: "I'll go ahead and introduce myself since you didn't give me a chance to last time. I'm one of Fairy Tail's wizard Nathaniel!

Elfman: "Just this once, I'll let you take my man to man fight Nathaniel!"

Gajeel: "Iron Dragon Club!"

Gajeel sent his arm towards Nathaniel, only for Natsu to catch it, but it did send him back a few feet. Natsu grimaced slightly, as his injuries from the day before still are still affecting him. 

Erza: "Nathaniel, Natsu!!"

Natsu: "You destroyed the Guild Hall, Attack me, Levy, Jet and Droy, and think you can get away with it? UNFORGIVABLE!!"

Natsu and Gajeel starts to fight. Nathan follows the master. Then he feels the earthquake. He immediately find the masters office. And see the master but he keep his profile low for now. Then Master Jose shows a projection of Lucy. Then he was about to attack the projection Master Makarov is about to step in but a man in a hat appear back on Makaroves back then Nathaniel Decide to jump and kick the guy right across it's back.

Nathaniel: "You cannot directly attack our Master you coward."

Master Jose: "Oh this is must be the Shaman that the Fiore that is been talking about impressive. You see Aria"

Master Makarov: "Thank you for the back up there."

Nathaniel: "Try to calm down master and use your anger towards Master Jose I take care of Aria. Please save Lucy."

Master Makarov: "I will boy"

Then the two wizard saints take the fight outside.

Aria: "Its sad you see through our plan."

Nathaniel: "Sylph do you can still fight?"

Sylph: "Yeah but I'm gonna be honest with you, our abilities will just tie. So be prepared to dodge and attack ok. Cause we got some company."

Then he release three more arrows. One fron the ceiling, ground and the wall then three figures came out.

Juvia: "Drip. Drip Drop"

Sol: "Bonjour "

Totomaru: "Nice senses you got there."

Nathaniel deeps breathly and calm down.

Nathaniel: "Its appears that I have to go all out huh? I call upon the Ruler of Hell fire,Efreet and the Maiden of the mist Undine, Efreet take the guy with the hat, Undine fight the water girl, Sylph deal with the one with the glasses. I'll take care of the samurai guy named Totomaru."

Efreet immediately attacks Aria.

Efreet: "Burning Break"

Efreet envelopes himself with fire and attack Aria with with a Great speed like a jet.

Aria: "Air space 3"

He created an invincible barrier but Efreet break through with it and the barrier shattered.

Aria was been pushed back.

Aria: "GAH!! is not bad but can you handle this."

Aria became invisible so what Efreet did is he make the room hotter for only the two of them then he see a colourful light he attacked it. He grab Aria's neck but Aira did the same to him.

Aria: "Air space zero"

Efreet: "Hell's Touch"

With Sylph and he just dodged the attack the sol came up with.

Sol: "Stay still"

Sylph: "Bleh"

Sol created a giant rock doll

Sylph: "Arieal Blade."

The parts is cuf into half. And knock out Sol in the process.

With Undine and Juvia they attack their self with their magic but their attack just through them.

Undine: "Intersting I never met a human that have a similar body to mine."

Juvia: "I could say the same but for now. I must eliminate you"

Undine: "We will see about that"

Undine punch Juvia in the stomach.

Juvia: "How are you able to hit me?"

Undine: "Simple I just figure out that all I have to do us. Imatch the qualities of your water to mine so I can hit you and as I see you are vulnerable without your body, but it's a different story of I'm gonna use my spear. This is spear is a gift from my friend that enable to hit my enemy that the body is composed of elemental like yours. So come at me"

Now with Nathaniel and Totomaru.

Totomaru: "I must say you look very handsome in person than you are in the weekly sorcerer magazine."

Nathaniel: "I am here to fight not to have a chit chat with with you."

Totomaru: "You're no fun but I suppose I cannot see you when your into crisp Rainbow fire"

As it hit Nathaniel, Totomaru starts to laugh then as the smoke fades nothing happened to Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: "Sorry to say this to you pal but fire magic wont affect on me. Chi"

Then Nathaniel dashes to him and punch him in the stomach but before it Totomaru manage to draw his katana to block it. The katana shatters and Totomaru was push back but immediately take a kick from above from Nathaniel. Totomaru is out of the count but as he turn around with Efreet and Aria Efreet is getting drained and it affect Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: Efreet!!

Efreet: "Dont mind me Nathan I just defeated this guy."

As Efreet say that Aria vanishes The he look above where the masters are fighting then he performed his magic

Nathaniel: "Master"

As Nathaniel said that he cough blood the he see Totomaru from behind and stab him with the shattered katana.

Undine: "No Nathan."

Sylph: "Gust Justice"

Totomaru is been slammed on the wall and Efreet rage but it's too late their body is vanishing. Then Aria and grab Makarov and Nathaniel down to the ground. The Fairytail guild rages on what they see their Master is green and their friend being stab.

Aira: "How sad this boy made a quick work of us but when he realizes that his master is in danger he left himself wide open to be stab. And this old man will no longer have magic."

Erza and Elfman went to their side aswell with the other member.

Gray: "I cannot understand how is Gramps is been defeated by that guy."

Nathaniel: "His not been defeated by him they came up with a surprise attack and drain his magic power."

As Nathaniel said that he cough more blood.

Erza: "Please Nathan try to not speak and save your energy. We need you!!"

Elfman: " Is he going to be a regular oldman fro now?"

Nathaniel: "Not if I let that happened, bring him here."

Erza: "Please dont move."

But as Nathaniel stubbornness goes he went to his master.

Nathaniel: "Heal"

Nathaniel's hands glow a blue energy.

Nathaniel: "Take him to..... Porlyusica..and she know what...to...do...Natsu...please..save..Lucy"

Then Nathaniel slap himself to him not to be unconscious the whole Phantom Lord guild is attacking them.

Erza: "Retreat for now  everyone."

Loke grab Nathaniel and carry him then Elfman carry Master Makarov.

Nathaniel: "Flame Wall. Flame trap"

Nathaniel make a barrier from flames as everyone retreats and his black out after that as the Barrier is been break it burn some Phantom guild members when they stepp forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 320 23
This story is shown as a completely fictional future... Natsu has only lived by the rules they gave him, he's known no other way to live but by liste...
73.2K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
660K 23.7K 76
When the whole team is in danger, and defeat is prominent, Lucy uses an ancient spell to save them. But the cost of the spell, was none other than ev...
3.2K 100 23
"Are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?" Enter the Quest of the Ancient Fire, they said. It'll save the guild from thirteen years' worth...