Kismat Connection

By shining_polestar

Manik is a rich city-dweller and has everything a person would want - loving parents, very good looks, intell... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44 (Last Part)
Part 45 (Epilogue - part 1)
Part 46 (Epilogue - part 2)
Thank you!
New Story
Thank you!
Thank you!

Part 16

5.8K 490 12
By shining_polestar

Dhruv asked Abhi to introduce the girl who had brought a change in Abhi and his family's life.

        Abhi : "I don't know whether to introduce her or not. She doesn't know I am a part of Fab6 yet. She wants to stay away from Fab6, that's why I was hesitating to bring her with me. Aunty wanted to meet her, so I asked her to join."

        Dhruv : "Stay away from us?! Why?"

        Abhi : "It turns out that she had a bad experience with someone amongst us. I tried to ask her, but she brushed it away telling that she didn't want to talk about it. You know how I have been with her before, I have mended my relationship with her only recently. I didn't want her to distance herself from me, so I haven't told her yet."

        Cabir : "Without meeting her, how will we know the reason? So come on, introduce her to us."

        Manik had been silent throughout the conversation, he didn't want Alya to start off again telling that he is showing interest in some other girl's matters. Moreover, Abhi was taking that girl's side already, so there was no need for him to interfere.

        Manik : "I haven't taken a shower yet, so you guys go ahead, I will join you soon."

        Manik went to freshen up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Rest of Fab6 went downstairs to meet Nandini.

        Abhi : "Nandini, let me introduce you to my friends."

        Nandini saw Mukti and Alya.

        Nandini (whispering) : "They are Fab6 girls. You know I want to... (she realized something) your friends?! You are from Fab6 too?"

        Abhi hesitantly nodded indicating a yes. Nandini's immediate reaction was to move away from Abhi. She didn't have the slightest clue that Abhi was from Fab6 or that she would meet Fab6 members that day.

        Mukti recognized Nandini as the girl who had helped her, so she came forward before Nandini got a chance to react further.

        Mukti : "Hi, I am Mukti. You are the one who fixed my ankle that day. I didn't get a chance to thank you. Instead my friend, Alya, ended up hurting you thinking that you were harming me. I apologize on her behalf. We are really sorry! Thank you for helping me that day!"

        Nandini : "It's alright. You are welcome!"

        The rest of Fab5, except Alya, were looking at them not understanding what had happened.

        Abhi : "What are you talking about? When did it happen?"

        Mukti explained the incident to them. Alya didn't bother to introduce herself or apologize for what she had done.

        Next, Dhruv came forward and introduced himself.

        Dhruv : "Hi, I am Dhruv. There is a thank you pending from my side too."

        Nandini : "Thank you?! Why? I am meeting you for the first time."

        Dhruv : "Do you remember the incident that happened on promenade road last week?"

        Dhruv started explaining the incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

        Dhruv was riding his bike. He saw a boy on the road who was hurt. He stopped his bike intending to help the boy, but a crowd gathered there soon. They thought that Dhruv had caused the accident and started troubling him without giving him a chance to explain. The boy was still in a state of shock to explain. Nandini who had seen the accident also reached there and figured out what was happening there.

        Nandini : "Please listen to me. He isn't the one who caused the accident. The person who caused the accident didn't stop and went away immediately."

        One among the crowd : "How do we believe you? You could be from his side too."

        Nandini (to Navya) : "Give me your phone."

        Navya gave the phone to Nandini and Nandini zoomed in on a photo.

        Nandini : "Ok, you don't believe me, but you can believe what you see in this photo. I was clicking my friend's pic when the accident happened. The bike which caused the accident in the picture and here are different."

        Nandini's attention had got diverted while clicking Navya's pic, because of the accident. Nandini had captured the accident which happened in the background by mistake.

        The crowd understood their mistake.

        Nandini : "People will think twice before helping someone if we end up troubling them like this."

        Navya : "Why do you want to get into all this? That person is no one to you. Didn't you see how those people were telling that you were favoring him because you are from his side? What if they would have caused trouble for you too?"

        Nandini : "It isn't right to watch someone being tortured for no mistake of theirs."

        Navya : "Now that you are done with your social service, let's go. When will you understand that trying to help others might get you into trouble too."

        Navya took Nandini along. By the time the crowd dispersed, Nandini was also gone.

Flashback ends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Dhruv : "That was me. I was wearing a helmet, that's why probably you didn't recognize me. Thank you!"

        Nandini : "You are welcome!"

        Cabir came forward next.

        Cabir : "Hi, I am Cabir. It turns out that everyone has met you before, except me and another friend of ours. He will be here soon."

        Nandini realized that there were five people there already and it was Nyonika's house, so it was Manik, Cabir was talking about.

        Nandini : "This is Aunty's house, so your other friend is Aunty's son?!"

        Now, when Nandini matched the description of the lead singer she had heard from Navya earlier, she realized Manik was the trustee's son.

        She had just told that she wanted to stay away from Fab6 to Abhi, but she had told Manik about everything bad that she had heard about him as well as Fab6. Her immediate thought was to disappear from there so that she doesn't have to face him. So,

        Nandini : "Aunty, let's go to the kitchen. You told me that I will be the first one to taste the dish you were preparing."

        Nyonika : "Of course, you will be the first one. Meet Manik first, then we will go."

        Nandini : "I don't want to meet him now. Please Aunty, the aroma is making me feel hungry."

        Nandini took Nyonika along and went towards the kitchen.

        The next moment Manik came downstairs after freshening up.

         Cabir (whispering) : "Looks like things don't work out between you and village girls, though you talk in their favor. One rejected you even before you rejected her and the other one didn't even want to meet you."

        Manik didn't have any idea of what Cabir was trying to convey, so Cabir made it clear to him.

        Cabir : "Girls would be excited to meet you in person if given a chance, and this girl ran away without meeting you."

        Cabir : "You freshened up and got ready to meet her, but it was of no use."

        Manik : "Saale, don't instigate me. You know in what state I was, so I took a shower. Why will I get ready to meet her?"

        Cabir : "Chill, I was just kidding. You guys carry on, I am going to the kitchen, she mentioned something about food."

        Cabir went towards the kitchen, and the rest of Fab6 went back to the room they were in, before they came to meet Nandini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Cabir stopped himself from going further, hearing some interesting conversation going on between Nyonika and Nandini. Nyonika had served the dish to Nandini and they were sitting at the dinning table.

        Nyonika : "Why didn't you want to meet Manik? Is it because he rejected the alliance? Sorry for that, I persuaded him without knowing that he already has someone in his life."

        Nandini : "Oh no Aunty, that isn't the reason at all. Why are you apologizing? Actually I should be the one apologizing to you. I actually requested him to reject the alliance because I wanted to pursue my studies. I am really very very sorry. He did tell me that he has a girlfriend and he hadn't told you about it yet."

        Cabir (to himself) : "So she is the one who influenced Manik's thinking. Interesting! The girl who impressed him and the girl who he has been unknowingly supporting are one and the same."

        Nyonika : "So he told you about her before telling me."

        Nandini : "No Aunty, I don't know anything about her, I just know he has a girlfriend. So he told you about her. Did you meet her? How is she?"

        Nyonika : "You met her just now, she is Alya."

        Nandini didn't ask anything further because it was Alya who had hurt her in the past. As it is Nyonika didn't like Alya much, now she had come to know that Alya had not only hurt Nandini in haste, but also hadn't bothered to apologize for her mistake. So even she didn't talk about Alya.

        Nyonika : "If that isn't the reason, then why didn't you want to meet Manik?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
67.6K 2.7K 76
Ma-inlove sa bestfriend ang isa sa pinakamahirap na sitwasyon, pero para sa'kin ang pinakamahirap na sitwasyon ay yung yayayain mo yung bestfriend mo...
1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
165K 9.1K 26
Swara and Sanskar who were totally unware of each other identity get tied in scared relationship of marriage. Join them how a night comeletly changed...