Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Intimate Night

8.1K 544 204
By Yoonchrisgull

Y/n sigh, twisting the knob of the cabin. She creeks the door open and takes a step inside. However, she stops in her track when she spots a figure already in there.

Her brows instantly furrow when the male, who is resting quite comfortably in her bed grins at the sight of her.

"Welcome, princess." His cat like eyes twinkle in delight.

Y/n frown deepens and she fully walks in the cabin. "What are you doing in here?" She folds her arms over her chest.

Yoongi's grin widens and he rests his weight on his hands that are placed behind him. His legs sway in a teasing manner and the more Y/n looks at his antics, the more he gets in her nerves.

This man really had the guts to come inside her room and even spread himself in her mattress like no one's business

"Oh, i was just checking if you are comfortable in your new cabin." He nods towards her, tricks smiling brightly in his face. "You know, you must have gotten really used to captain's cabin."

Y/n bites her tongue as a twig of annoyance ticks her head. "I am pretty much really in comfort. You do not have to worry your little mind. You can leave now."

She knew her words sounded harsh. But this man is doing this on purpose. She just knows it. His chuckles right after her words confirm that he indeed have no shame.

"Why must you be so harsh? Do you dislike me that much?" Yoongi fake sulks, but the sway in his legs does not stop.

Y/n stares back at him, trying her best to not show the irritation she felt. She definitely does not want to satisfy his greedy need to get in her nerves.

She release a breath to calm herself and looks away from his feline eyes.

What will Jimin do if he find out how his childhood friend is getting quite comfortable inside his fiance's personal zone? Guess she has to find that out.

"Why are you here?" She questions him again, turning to link eyes with him again.

Yoongi racks his eyes over her figure shamelessly and leans back further on his elbows. "I am just here to tell you that it is not going to work."

Y/n eyebrow twitch at that. "What?"

"Whatever you are doing." Yoongi points his fingers her way. "If you think the captain does not know about your little interactions with that boy down in the dungeon than you are so wrong, princess."

Y/n goes blank at that.

What...?

Jimin knows..? There is no way! How did he found out?

Yoongi must just be lying to scare her. There is no way Jimin has found out. Only her and Taehyun knew and Taehyun would not tell anyone about it.

But what will she do if Jimin did know. This ship is connected to him so he must know what is happening in all the corners of it. That man is full of surprises. 

Is this why he did not question her about her health today? He knew she was acting yesterday. But truth to be told, she did faint. It was acting at first but not when she actually felt her head spin.

She does not let her emotions show in her face to satisfy the elder male before her and instead lets out a light scoff, speaking without a second thought.

"You think i am not aware of that." She knows she is saying too much right now, but she will do anything to not let this man think that he had the first hand. "I know that he knows. I have been close to him. I know what he is aware of."

Yoongi's face reads surprised for a second but he instantly covers it up, leaning away from his elbows and on the edge of the bed, now his back straight.

Y/n mentally cheers in her head, maybe even hitting some steps and shaking her bottom in delight.

Hah! On his face.

"Well." Yoongi clears his throats. "That is a good thing that you know. I almost thought you will be unaware of these things."

Y/n raise a brow at him, this time, she is amused. "You should have thought that after you become conscious of who i am."

Yoongi stands up from the bed and takes a step towards her. "Yoon Y/n." He nods. "Indeed the daughter of one of the greatest kings to ever rule over Joseon. I could have thought before thinking that you will back down easily."

"That is a good thing that you realized that. Jimin will let go of Yeonjun and i will make sure of it. No one is going to put a single finger on him."

Her words were determined and for a second, even he looks skeptical.

"You may leave now." She moves away from the door.

Yoongi stares silently at her. The mischief is gone from his eyes and he seems to finally realize that he would not win her over so soon.

He adjust the collar of his silk white shirt and walks towards the door.

"Oh and," She turn towards him, stopping him on his way. "Please do not enter my cabin without my permission or you will have to talk to Jimin about this."

He smiles at her and nods his head once, a new plan already brewing inside his head as he walks out.

-

Steps light and silent, Jimin walks inside his fiance's room. He gets confused when he finds her mattress cold and empty.

He walks further inside and stops in his track when he finds her in the balcony, face turned away from him as she gaze outside the sleeping sea and the bright moon.

He stares at her for some second, almost not wanting to disturb her peaceful mind. He wonders what she is thinking about?

Is she thinking about the stars or is she wondering how many creatures are inside the depths of his sea. Or a wishful thinking, is she perhaps thinking about him? He knows it is too much to ask but he selfishly wishes that she is.

He continues his silent pace towards her when he can not bare another moment away from her, especially when she is looking like this, so soft and pretty, without even doing anything.

He takes off his long velvet coat and carefully place it over her shoulders when he reach her. "My love." He whispers next to her ear.

He feels her flinch a bit but she calms down almost instantly when she sense that it is him. And she have not even turn to him yet. He can even be in clouds right now at how much happiness that brings him.

"It get cold at nights. You should not be out here like this, especially when winter is approaching." He secure the velvet coat on her delicate shoulders and he is pleased to see her snuggle into it.

"I like the winter." She mumbles as he slowly moves away from behind her and takes his place next to her.

He watch as she smiles softly, eyes shining like the star filled sky she was just gazing upon. "I was born in winter."

He just stares at in awe as she stares ahead, speechless at the mer existence of her.

"My mother always told me how she met father in cold winter and they also married in winter." She tells him.

A soft smile welcome his face. "We should get married in winter too, since you like it so much."

Y/n eyes widens a bit and she slowly turns her head to him.

Yes, marriage.. She does not think she has ever think that through.  She is going to marry Jimin. Marry this man who had showed up and saved her when she had falling down the depths of her despair. When everyone has betrayed her, he was there.

She always thought she will marry someone she loves. But she was not aware that she had already been tied down with someone, someone she once feared.

And she does not even mind it.

"Then you can tell our kids that we married in winter." Jimin chuckles when she turns beet red at his words.

"Jimin! You can not just say that." She huffs in disbelief.

He laughs, endeared at her reaction. "Why is that?"

"W-We are not married yet." She stutters, embarrassed as her mind takes her to the said scenario.

She and him, married , living together.. sleeping in the same bed.. having kids and doing something intimate--

"Oh god!" Her eyes widens even more and she covers her face and turns away from him.

Jimin's laugh rings in her ears and her heart skips a beat at the sound of it.

This man is going to be the death of her.

"We will be." He is staring at her. She can feel him, she can see him.

And he just wants to cradle her in his arms and coo at her.

She uncovers her face and hope that he can not see the blush on her face in the dark, but he can. He can see everything. "How are you so forward?" She is mumbling now and her lips are in that adorable pout again. "Is that why you did not hesitate telling your sailors about yesterday night?"

Jimin blinks, tilting his head in wonder. "Did i say something?"

Y/n turn to face him and frows. "Are you really that clueless or have you forgotten about it after telling it to all your sailors?"

Jimin looks genuinely confused now. His sharp eyes rounds. "...Huh?"

Y/n bites her lips at that. Maybe he does not know..?

"Hoseok and Taehyung said that you told them about what happened yesterday night." She explains to him, watching his reaction closely.

Jimin only blinks owlishly. "I did?..." Before realization downs over him and then he realize that he had indeed have not told her what actually happened between them last night.

Of course, she must ask him that. Poor girl must be devastated thinking that something intimate happened last night and he told his sailors about it.

Which he did not. Guess he will be having some words with Taehyung and Hoseok soon.

Now to think of it. She did come to ask him about it today at the quarterdeck.

"Is this why you were so grumpy?" He suddenly grins.

Y/n's pout deepens. "Stop. You should not say those things."

He chuckles, shaking his head. "I did not tell them anything. Those fouls tricked you. You know how they are."

For the second time the same day, Y/n blanks out.

The scenario from today flashes her mind. 'Captain told us everything.' This is what they said. She must have seen it coming. If she had looked closer than she would have picked up the sneaky glance those two pass each other, or the gestures that fully gave away that they knew nothing before she had unknowingly blurted it out.

Great. Now she feels like an idiot after being tricked by those two idiots.

Her eyes flick up to his soft once and she feels embarrassment flush through her. "Good." She grumbles. "Those moments are supposed to be personal and between us."

Jimin brows raise in surprise and the female gets flustered and looks away from him, realizing what she had just blurted.

The wind blows, waking up the strands of her hair as it starts to dance along with the cold air. Jimin's eyes never moves away from her while her's never meets his.

Was it alright for her to be so beautiful? He thinks it is unfair. How is a man suppose to breath at the single sight of her? He wonders how many of them have survived a glance from her, cause surely, if she keeps looking like this, he would not be able to.

Right now, he is really grateful that he is able to breath the same air as her.

Her gaze was shy but still meets his and just like that, they stays. Her cherry lips part and his gaze flicker down to them.

He unconsciously takes a step towards her.

Her shoulders tense up and her doe eye follow his as he takes another step and stops when he is right in front of her.

Carefully, his hand raise and Y/n watch with a hitched breath as he takes a swaying strand of hair in between his fingers and his lips twitch up a bit when he feels how soft they are.

He slowly tucks it behind her ear and Y/n gulps when she feels the tip of his finger brush against her hot ear.

He is close. He is so close, he can even hear the rapid beating of her heart. Or maybe it is his. Whoever it is, he knows that it is in sync.

He leans in a bit, slowly, gently, anything to not scare her. Her shaky breath hit his jaw as he grows closer and he realizes that he is as nervous as her right now.

Y/n's knees shakes, her legs almost giving in on her. She does not know how she still has the strength to stay still when he is this close.

"Is this.." She whispers, scrunching his coat that is over her shoulders into tiny fists against her chest. "Is this what happened last night?"

His eyes melt further, if it was possible and Y/n notice his round cheeks that are blushing. A small adorable smile takes over his lips and she wanted nothing more than to squeeze his soft cheeks.

"This is what could have happened." He whispers and finally leans in.

----------------

....keke >:-)

No. I don't regret writing this. Not at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 225 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
203K 11K 32
❝You have got 15 days...❞ He said, his eyes not leaving mine as he grinned which made me annoyed. ❝15 days for what?❞ I asked confused. ❝15 days to m...
5.7K 242 40
[COMPLETED] Based of "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" All Jungkook wanted was to see what it was like to have freedom. He was the Prince of Busan...
1.2K 60 15
An pov: This is the story of ... a cute, shy, caring, beautiful girl - Y/n Dream to want be a successful doctor, Princesses of mom But one day she...