Saiyan (OC) x My Hero Academi...

By Shadow2190

You're a Saiyan and you are training to be the best hero with your childhood friends Shoto Todoroki, Ejiro Ki... More

Prologue
The Origin
First Step.
The First Day
Day 2
Class Rep. Training and USJ
The Legendary Super Saiyan.
The Closure of Izuku and Gokhan.
Training for the Sports Festival.
The Sports Festival Begins!
Gokhan's look
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
The Final Battle! Gokhan ace in the hole.
The Internships and Hero Names
The Internship
Deku/The Hero Killer Stain
The Finals
The Finals - 2
The Past
The Aftermath
Another Universe?
Where am I?
A talk with Gogeta.
Let me introduce myself
Christmas.
Icarus
The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 1
The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 2
Alternate Ending
Happy Birthday Gokhan
Meeting everyone

Uraraka vs Bakugo.

996 8 4
By Shadow2190

I walk out and see everyone excited to see the fight. I even see my class in the top seats.

Present Mic - ALRIGHT FOLKS ITS TIME FOR THE FINAL PART OF THE FESTIVAL! FOR THE FIRST MATCH WE HAVE FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES IS SHINSO HITOSHI! AND FROM CLASS 1A THE SAIYAN WARRIOR SON GOKHAN!

Gokhan - So your Shinso it's nice to meet you.
Let's have a good fight.

Shinso - Whatever you know that I wanted to be in the Hero Course. But this will show them that I deserve it unlike that freaky tailed weirdo.

I almost talked as I remembered that his quirk needs you to talk.

Shinso - So not gonna answer i'm more surprised that girl with brown hair will still be with you when she sees you lose.

Gokhan - DON'T YOU TALK ABOU........

Shinso smiles as he got me to speak and I couldn't move not even vibrate.

Shinso - Now walk out of the stage.

(Todoroki POV)

I couldn't believe it that Gokhan was walking out of the stage.

Ojiro - Damn it he spoke.

Todoroki - What do you mean?!

Ojiro - Shinso quirk is Brainwash he can brainwash anyone as long as they responded to him.

Ochako - GOKHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! BREAK THROUGH THIS AND SHOW HIM WHAT A SAIYAN IS MADE OFF!

(Gokhan POV)

I heared her and I tried to move until I saw something strange I saw the previous users of One for All.

Nana - Push through kid you were chosen for a reason. Show them your worthy of this power because now it's your turn. Do your best Gokhan.

In that moment I stopped as I turn around angry as everyone saw my Yellow eyes with lighting all over my body.

Shinso - How did you break out?!

Gokhan - You messed with the wrong person. I am Son Gokhan son of the Saiyan Gine and Celeron. You may have controlled my mind and my body but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps........HIS PRIDE!!! HAAAAAA!!!!!!!

A wind pressure broke through as everyone saw the transformation. I transformed into a Super Saiyan once again.

Gokhan - You have no chance at beating me now.

Shinso was so shocked that I used a pressure strike to take him out of the ring.

Midnight - The winner is Gokhan.

Ochako smiled knowing Gokhan was gonna win, he wouldn't let her down. While Bakugo was looking even more shocked since he knew he was not gonna be able to beat Gokhan but he wasn't gonna give up.

I left and went to the hallway as I saw Uncle Toshi and he looked worried.

All Might - You surprised me I thought you were gonna lose

Gokhan - I saw her. Nana Shimura and the other holders.

I couldn't believe that they fought and died but Nana died a hero as I for some reason imagine it that it was Ocha.

All Might - It happened to me once as well but thanks to you and your family i was able to keep fighting and the reminder of her always pushes me to go even further and push everything to the limit.

I hugged him as I he would always be there as a mentor and friend.

I then walk to the others as I see them smiling happy that I won my fight.

Next was Sero and Shoto as Sero tried to throw Shoto out of bounds but was captured as Shoto had anger in his eyes as I heard him say.

Shoto - Apologies

He froze him and half of the whole stadium. As Midnight announces Shoto the winner and I broke the whole Ice with a blast and it made sure no shards fell on anyone.

(I am going to make it where Todoroki left side gives him a boost in power so he could be a good match)

Present Mic - FOR THE NEXT MATCH WE HAVE THE OCHAKO URARAKA VS KATSUKI BAKUGO!

Gokhan - Ocha I know you don't want any advice so just to tell you good luck and no matter what I support you always.

Ochako - Thanks babe I'm glad I have you on my side.

Gokhan - I'll see you in the final?

Ochako - Yeah.

She was about to leave and I couldn't leave without saying good luck.

Gokhan - Wait!

Ochako - Huh?

I pulled her and kissed her with all my love as she returns the kiss by trying to win dominance. Long story short she didn't.

Gokhan - I'll be watching.

We walked away from each other as I then walked to the seats and I knew Bakugo respected Ocha as he will be giving all out shots.

Present Mic - NOW FOR THE NEXT MATCH WE HAVE THE GRAVITY DEFYING URARAKA VS THE EXPLOSIVE KATSUKI BAKUGO! BEGIN!

She ran to Bakugo as she tried to get more speed as she also touched her shoes to take off the extra weight.

Bakugo then used a giant explosive as she was blown back and she kept doing that over and over 5 times until she tricked him with her jacket and he thought she would go from behind but she waited until he attacked and she kicked him as he was a little stunned and she kept with the assault. Every time she would get a hit she hide and she would continue with her plan.

But Bakugo was not having it he then decided to blow her back and started blasting her away from him.

Hero - Hey stop bullying the girl man just get her out!

In that moment a lot of people booed at Bakugo but Aizawa spoke.

Aizawa - Who was the man who started this?! Are you a pro? Because if you are I suggest you go and hang your cape if you don't understand that Bakugo is respecting Uraraka by fighting all out.

Kirishima - Aren't you gonna stop this Gokhan?!

Gokhan - Shut up and watch.

They couldn't believe that I just let this happen but I knew her plan.

Bakugo - Give up round face you have no chance on beating me.

Ochako - Heh you think that but you haven't paid attention to what I was doing. Thank you for the opportunity.

In that moment she pressed her fingers and everyone noticed the destroyed pieces of the ring as all of the pieces started falling and Ocha started running towards Bakugo.

Gokhan - Do it Ocha.

A small yellow energy ball formed as she tried to attack Bakugo with an energy blast.

Bakugo - RRRRGRRAAAAHHHH!

He lets out a giant explosion and he blows up all of the debris and creates a giant wind pressure also pushing her and making her lose the blast.

Bakugo - I knew you have some stupid plan to beat me. But it was useless.

Ochako - I put everything I had on that move. But it still wasn't enough. No if Gokhan was in the ring he wouldn't give up yet!

Bakugo - Alright time to get serious URARAKA!

She tried to run to fight but she collapsed as she was way beyond her limit.

Midnight - Uraraka is KO'ed,which means Bakugo is the winner!

Tsuyu looked at Ocha with a worried face as the others were also worried for her but Shoto looked at me and I knew what he meant so I flew down there.

Gokhan - Hey Ocha it's me.

I looked at Bakugo as we technically acknowledged each other by giving a glare and he knew what I meant. Thanks for giving her a good fight.

He walked away and I looked at my dad and he threw me a Senzu and I chewed it down and gave it to Ocha.

Present Mic - Woah looks like love is the healing technique here.

She woke up and she realized she lost as she cried but she saw my face.

Ochako - I'm sorry I wasn't good enough.

Gokhan - That fight was amazing you gave it your all and I know that. But you know there's no need to rush you know because look at your left.

In that instant she saw my parents with her parents.

Mr.Uraraka gave Ocha a thumbs up as she started to cry again and I picked her up and I smiled at her parents as we went back to our spot and they announced the next match as I made sure I saw the fights ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.3K 54
For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the rest of you, LETS GOOOOO!
103K 1.2K 15
After finding out Ochaco was cheating on him with Bakugo he changes himself and becomes someone new his name is not Deku it's Gohan.
370K 3.8K 15
Izuku Midoriya been betrayed by girlfriend Ochako for cheating on him with his ex childhood friend katsuki bakugou,Young Midoriya try to forget about...