โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

seven.

3.8K 140 15
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVEN

oovii. a meta who creates bombs

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE NEXT DAY Chloe Allen woke up with a splitting headache, which was confusing since she didn't remember getting drunk. Maybe she did, she didn't really remember what happened after Barry saved the window washer. She took some pain killers and got ready to go to STAR Labs, seeing as she still wanted to try and track the Cold Gun.

Chloe knew she wouldn't find Leonard Snart though. It was hopeless. She knew this! He had somehow dismantled the way to track it. . She still hoped to find it, and maybe him somehow. Maybe Chloe was stupid to want to find a criminal, a thief, but based on what she learned about him, he made his living the way he knew best, some people couldn't have a fancy job and it wasn't her place to judge.

But he fascinated her. He was different, and she wanted to find out more about him...But she couldn't dwell on that, she was just gonna try and find her gun, she wanted a reason to find him and this was her in. So with that thought in mind she got in her car making sure she had enough gas and drove over to STAR Labs.

APPARENTLY CHLOE WOULDN'T have enough time to track down Snart. Seeing as a bomber was up and around reeking havoc. Barry had little to no information on the bomber. She sat on a spiny chair as Cisco asked, "A VA file is all the info you have on the bomber?"

"CCPD's been ordered off the case." Barry told him.

"Why?" Chloe asked as Caitlin questioned, "Well, who has the power to do that?"

"The Army. Some General. His name is Eiling, I think." Barry answered. The name sounded familiar to Chloe, she didn't know why though.

"General Wade Eiling." Dr. Wells' voice filled the cortex.

"You know him?"

"Yeah, I know him."

"Wasn't he helping you with Grodd?" Chloe asked, her eyebrows scrunched together.

Dr. Wells nodded slightly to her, "About ten years ago, General Wade Eiling contracted STAR Labs to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. I was interested in the potential medical benefits for civilians. General Eiling really wanted to develop mind reading capabilities for interrogation purposes. I stopped his study when I saw his techniques up close, but our split was less than amicable."

"He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing. Everything but the folder." Barry handed Dr. Wells the folder.

"Well... lucky for us, the VA finally joined a new millennium and digitalized their records." Cisco said as he pulled up the file.

"A lot of redacted info. But our girls name is Bette Sans Souci, an EOD specialist for the Army."

"EOD?" Caitlin asked.

"Bombs." Chloe told the brunette. Making the team look over in question, "What? I know things..." She shrugged them off.

"Is there an address?" Barry questioned.

"Hold on." He clicked on something, "Here, we go. One person in case of emergency. Cameron Scott. Inglewood." Cisco read off the address.

Barry looked at his Flash suit in determination, before speeding off to the address.

"Why does he always have to look at his suit all determined before running off?" Chloe questioned aloud.

The team shrugged, they didn't have a clue either. After a few minutes the comms cut out.

"Barry?" Cisco and Chloe demanded. "Can you hear me? Barry?"

"There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he's not answering." Caitlin told them worried.

Chloe bit on her fingernails in distress, "Yeah- He's probably fine."

"Barry?" Chloe tried again. Suddenly Barry was back in STAR Labs throwing on a shirt in nothing but his boxers.

"Uh-" Caitlin stuttered.

"Don't ask." Barry replied.

"I'm gonna ask. Where's my suit?" Cisco demanded.

"It's... gone."

"What do you mean, gone?" Chloe demanded, she'd helped make that suit. It wasn't her pride and joy but it was certainly Ciscos. She'd be dammed if it just magically disappeared.

"What do you mean it's gone? What did you do with my suit?"

"It blew up, dude." Barry exclaimed. Cisco's eyebrows raised. "I managed to get out of it before it went, "Kaboom."" Barry told them like it was a casual thing.

Chloe would've laughed if she wasn't trying to figure out how it exploded.

"My suit went "Kaboom"?" Cisco questioned, not amused in the slightest. He honestly looked pissed off and Chloe didn't blame her best friend.

"Fun fact about Bette Sans Souci. She's not carrying bombs. She touched the emblem on the suit and it turned into a bomb. She's a Meta-human." Barry explained.

"With the ability to cause spontaneous combustion upon tactical contact." Dr. Wells' voice droned in.

"She blew up my suit!" Cisco pouted.

"You have, like, three more." Caitlin told him.

"It's two, and Cisco loved that one." Chloe explained to the brunette, patting her friend on the shoulder sympathetically. "Exactly!"

"All right, what else do we know about her?" Barry questioned.

"Oh, I don't know? She's pure evil." Stated Cisco, moving back over to his computer. "We're gonna find this girl and send her butt to the pipeline."

Cisco typed some things into the computer muttering, "No one blows my tech to smithereens and gets away with it..." Suddenly he paused before commenting, "Unless she looks like that..."

Is this how I'm acting with Leonard? I'm trying to get back my gun to find him. Chloe thought to herself, before shaking it away.

"I don't think she meant to hurt me." Barry explained to the team.

"Well, her being a Meta-human explains General Eilings interest in her." Dr. Wells told him.

"And why he stole the case from us." Joe told them as he walked into the cortex.

"Hey Joe." Chloe greeted, a small smile on her face. "Hey, Chlo."

"Anyway, he didn't want anyone to know what she could do." Joe explained.

Dr. Wells nodded to him, "Detective."

"Doctor." Joe greeted back, "So... human bomb. Must be Tuesday in Central City." He joked causing Chloe and Caitlin to crack a smile.

"Yes, and General Eiling's not one to give up a potential asset without a fight." Dr. Wells told the team.

"Well, lets give him one." Chloe smirked as Barry said, slightly alarmed at his sisters words, "We have to find her before he does."

"Barry? Can I see you for a second?" Joe suddenly asked him.

Chloe furrowed her brows but Barry nodded and went out into the hall to talk with Joe. Wonder if that was about Iris... Chloe wondered. Barry had told her about Iris seeing him as the Streak, not that she knew it was Barry. Oh well, maybe I can locate the Cold Gun now. Chloe thought as she went over to her computer and started to run the tracker.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1111

Hi, hello- it's almost 5 am and I haven't slept so take this sorta crappy chapter!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 70
Book 1 of the {Polar opposites} series Barry Allen has been married to Iris WestAllen for a few months, when a nuclear threat almost levels the city...
274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...
39.6K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...
81.7K 1.8K 36
"๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agรกpi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...