The Deal || C.B (first book)

Von dxlandaily

It all started with a deal Mehr

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

SIXTY-FIVE

5.2K 89 188
Von dxlandaily

I lean against the wall and sink to the floor of Coreys room.

What was I thinking? Fucking Colby the night before I leave...I'm a dumbass.

I hear a knock on the door, and I don't say a word.

"Kaylee, are you in here? I saw you run up the steps." I hear his voice, which actually made me smile.

"Come in." I say quietly, and he opens the door.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Uh I think you know."

"Kaylee...you don't need to worry about him. He ain't shit. I'm his friend, Ive seen him go from girl to girl."

"But...it was different between us. But you don't know that."

"You've told me about everything Kaylee. Yeah I wasn't there for it, but I do know that he hasn't changed. Hes a fuckboy."

"Weren't you? You've changed haven't you?"

"Well, I'm in college. I'm not a dumbass." He chuckles. "And Colby. Hes a junior. Give him time."

"Ethan."

"Yeah?"

"Imma miss you."

"Imma miss you too." He sits down next to me, and I lay my head on his shoulder.

I close my eyes, and listen to the muffled music from downstairs. Eventually, I fall asleep on Ethan.

——

ETHANS POV-

I wake up on the floor of Coreys room, with Kaylee still laying on my shoulder.

"Kaylee." I whisper, and shake her awake. She opens her eyes, and she looks up at me.

"You should probably get up it's..." I look at my phone and check the time. "Ten am."

"Oh shit." She rubs her eyes, and stands up.

"So...do you need to go home to pack shit up or is everything ready?" I ask, and stand up.

"Everything's been ready since yesterday morning." She says, and we walk out of the room then down the steps. Colby, Sam, Jake, Corey, and Brennen turn to us, and Colby gives me a look, and then looks at Kaylee. I shake my head when I realize what he's talking about.

Why the fuck would he ask?

Kaylee walks off and i walk over to the guys.

"Hey Ethan, Ive noticed you've gotten pretty close with Kaylee lately. What's up?" Colby asks, and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"We're just friends...why are you asking?"

"I don't know, I just feel like your trying to take my place." He says.

"What place?" I ask.

"I see what your trying to do." Colby says and laughs. I look at him confused, and I look over at the guys. Jake rolls his eyes at Colby, and Colby looks over at him.

"Colby, you don't have a place in her life anymore." Jake says, and Colby shakes his head.

"We're good now. She showed me last night." Colby winks at me, clearly thinking I'd get jealous.

"No one needs that information." Sam looks at him, and Corey just laughs.

"I don't want her back though...she's a whore."

"How many girls have you slept with since you and Kaylee stopped talking? You cant talk." I say, and glare at him.

"Aww. Is Ethan getting defensive?" Colby grins.

"Nah." I shake my head. "It just annoys me how you much you think of yourself." I laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Colby asks, and sits up straight.

"You think your the shit. Your really not. Going around fucking girls and getting into fight daily doesn't make you the shit you think you are. It just makes you a dick." I spit, and he laughs.

"Ouch." He says sarcastically, and he stands up. We walks up to me so that he's inches from me, and he glares into my eyes.

"Hey, whats going on?" Kaylee walks in.

"She's mine. The back of her thigh says so." He quietly says through his teeth, and sits back down. I give him a confused look, then I look at Kaylee.

"Nothing much, waiting for you." I answer Kaylee, and she smiles.

"Well, Imma head out if anyone wants to come." She says.

"I'll go." Jake says.

"Me too." I say, and we both walk outside with her to her car.

I get in the seat behind her, and Jake sits in the passengers sit.

"So where are we going exactly?" Jake asks.

"Anywhere that's comes to mind I guess. I just wanna make my last day here fun." She says, and we nod.

"Then let's make it fun." I say.

"And how do we do that?" She asks, and I grin.

"I've got some ideas." I say, and she smiles at me in the mirror.

KAYLEES POV-

My day so far has been a blast. We all watched a movie at the movie theater, got icecream, and went to the mall. At the mall me, Jake, and Ethan ended up getting matching necklaces, which had a safety pin at the end.

We didn't have much time to do stuff, but it was a great few hours. I have to leave in an hour.

"I'll drop you guys off at Coreys house...come to my dads house in an hour cause I'm leaving then." I say, and they nod.

I still can't believe I'm leaving...

I drop them off, and drive off to my dads house to make sure we don't have anything else left to do with the house.

I walk in the door, and walk up the steps.

Empty.

"Hey dad." I say while I look around the empty house. I haven't seen it like this in years.

"How was your day?" He asks, and walks out of the kitchen.

"Good so far...my friends made sure I had fun before I left." I say.

"Colby?" He raises his eyebrows at me, and I shake my head.

"No."

"Good. Hes no good for you. You know that."

"Yeah, I found that out." I say, and roll my eyes.

"I warned you before, and you stayed with him. That's what happens when you don't-"

"Dad, I get it." I cut him off, and he nods.

"Well, make sure you've got everything from your room. I never checked." He says, and I walk off to my room.

It's empty. It still doesn't feel right.

I look around to make sure I didn't miss anything and to get a last look at it.

"Got everything?" My dad asks from the kitchen.

"Yup." I bite my lip and try to hold in my tears.

"So, are any of your friends coming over to say bye?"

"Yeah.." I say, and sit on the the steps.

——

ETHANS POV-

I walk into Coreys house after Kaylee had dropped us off, and the guys are still in the couch, and now watching a basketball game.

Colby look back at me and Jake, and looks at me as if he's in disgust.

"Have fun with Kaylee?" He asks, and I nod.

"A lot actually." I say, and he looks at me again.

"I asked Jake." He spits, the guys start yelling so he turns back around to see what had happened in the game. I roll my eyes, and look at Jake.

"They'll get used to you. Colby just thinks your taking Kaylee from him."

"He lost her himself." I say.

"Yeah well he's a bit crazy." Jake chuckles, and I nod.

"Yup." I say.

Jake sits on the couch, then Colby start making his way over to the kitchen which is where I sat. He grabs a cup from the cupboard and rummages through the fridge for something to drink.

"Hey Ethan." He says, and I look up from my phone.

"I don't know if my attitude has been a warning enough but do yourself a favor and stay away from Kaylee." 

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"Because, we don't need you getting hurt do we?" He says, and I shake my head in annoyance.

"Why do you care if I talk to her? You made the decision to cheat on her. You lost her yourself Colby. She deserves better, and no I'm not saying that guy is me, I'm just saying-"

"Shut the fuck up." He says annoyed. "She doesn't like good boys like you ya know?" He says, and I furrow my eyesbrows.

"Guys stop." Sam says from the living room. Colby backs up a bit, and glares at me.

"We're leaving to see Kaylee so, follow if you wanna come." Brennen says, and walk out the door.

"Stay here." Colby says, and starts to walk away.

"Nah, I think I'm coming." I say, and he puts his hand out to stop me.

"Touch me again, and you'll wake up in a hospital bed." I tower over him, and he rolls his eyes.

"Ha, funny. Go home." Colby says, and we look out the window when we hear the car outside start.

"Colby." I say, and take a deep breath to calm myself down. He looks at me.

"Dont fuckin mess with me. Now that's my warning. I can easily beat your ass and will if I want to." I glare down at him.

"I'd like to see you try." He pushes me slightly, and I push him harder than he pushed me.

"Let's just go say bye to Kaylee, and not cause any problems. Alright?" I say, and start to walk away, but I notice the car is gone.

"Your dumbass held us back, and now they left." I say.

"Then I'll take my own car." I say.

"What about me?" I ask.

"Your not going." He walks out and gets in his car. I get in after him, and he rolls his eyes.

He surprisingly doesn't say anything, and backs out. The drive is silent.

We get on the freeway, and Colby turns to look at me.

"What?" I say annoyed, knowing he's about to try and start something again.

"Who do you think was there for Kaylee the most? Who has known her longer? Who took her virginity? Me, so back off. She's leaving and you don't have a chance." He says, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Stop trying to start shit Colby. I'm not trying to do anything with her now chill."

"Yeah doesn't seem that way."

"Cool, now put your eyes back on the road." I say, but he doesn't.

"Colby, sto-" I stop talking when I see a car infront of us that we're about to hit. I take the wheel, and swerve out of the the road. We roll into the ditch.

"Fuck." I open my eyes slowly, and hold my hand on my head. I take my hand off, and look at it to see it's covered in blood.

"Look what the fuck you did!" I look at Colby, and hes not moving.

"Colby?"

KAYLEES POV-

I turn the key in the ignition of the moving truck, and get out. I look at the guys, and smile.

"So..." I say, and look at each of them.

"Wheres Colby and Ethan at?" I ask, and they shrug.

"They were at my house, and never got in the car...they should be coming soon they said they would." Corey says, and I nod.

"Hurry up with your goodbyes, we don't have much time." My dad says, and I sigh.

"Yup." I say. The guys look at me. It's like we don't even know how to say goodbye.

"Jake." I look at him, and just bring him into a tight hug. "Imma miss you so fucking much Jake." I say, and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I'll miss you more Kaylee."

"Brennen, Imma miss you too." I give him a tight hug.

"Imma miss you more Gunderson." He says, and I smile.

"Imma miss you." I give Corey a hug.

"I'll miss you too."

"And Sam...I used to hate you more than anyone." I laugh. "But I'm glad I realized how much of a great guy you are." I gave him a hug, and he hugs me tight.

"I'll miss you Kaylee." He whispers and I cry in his shoulder.

"Kaylee!" My dad yells.

"I love you guys." I say quietly, and get in the truck. I wave, and we drive off.

That was so hard to do, I couldn't even do it...
And I can't believe Ethan and Colby didn't show up..

——

We wait for our flight, and sit in the air port.

"Your gunna like it there, trust me." My dad says when he notices me still crying.

"How do you know that?" I ask angrily and he sighs.

"You'll get used to it Kaylee, you got used to Kansas."

"That was in 1st grade dad. It was different." I say, and look away from him.

"That's us." My dad says after listening to a woman on the speakers.

I stand in line to get on the plane, and before I walk through the hall, I hear my name called.

"Kaylee!" I turn around, and see him.

——

Authors note: here's a decent sized chapter lmao.

Sorry for the inactivity lmao

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
138K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...
225K 6.7K 186
Cora and Colby have been married for 5 years now. That's all I got for now lol I hope y'all enjoy it though!