Love and Traitors (Book 1)

By RozaANDDimka

I wouldn't say life was normal for Everly but after being thrown into the unknown and terrifying world of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 8

4K 21 0
By RozaANDDimka

I really started to like my school it gave me time to get away from my thoughts of Rohan what the hell was wrong with me i constantly thought about him. Ben was still trying to get me on his good side but his attempts were failed ones again what was wrong with me Ben was cute and nice and obvisely has the hots for me. My group of friends arent the popular ones either so thats good but why didnt i just say yes to Ben?

The rest of the day was spent by me thinking about why im so stupid and as I was leaving to go back to Rohan's Ben stopped me and started talking to me

" Hey Crystal"

" Hey Ben why arent you up at your dorm or wherever it is you go after school?"

" Well the thing is.......I know ive been trying a bit to hard to get you to say yes to me.......so Im just going to do it simple...Crystal will you go on a date with me?"

I stood there for a moment I wasnt sure what to do half of my brain was screaming Rohan and the other half was screaming do it do it.

" Ok ill go on a date with you" Rohan has a girlfriend so why couldnt i have fun too. Bens face lit up

" Ill call you" he pecked me on the cheek and then left.

I met Rohan at his car and slid in without a hey he looked at me and then slowly turned the engine on then darted off.

" So anything exciting happen today?" Maybe if i told him he would get jealous i would love to see that.

" Yeah about 5 minutes ago Ben asked me out" I smiled and Rohans face turned cold

" Like on a date?" I nodded and he gripped the steering wheel tighter

" And what makes you think im going to let you go Crystal?" I stared at him shocked had i really just heard that.

" You dont own me i can do whatever I want" i crossed my arms but they slid down to my sides when i realized what I had just said. He did own me.

" I let you out of my house for one reason and one reason only. School."

" You have got to be kidding me right?" he didnt say anything.

" stop this car and let me out" he kept driving but faster I flinched back in my sit.

" Slow down!" he jerked his head towards me and held my gaze

" You will do exactly what i tell you to do alright?!" I nodded he had used this stupid master slave bond agaisnt me and when I was normal again I was going to kill him.

" Be quiet and stopped fidgeting!" I listened not of my own free will though.

When we got to his house the hold on me was released and I was that shocked and sad that he would do that to me that i didnt even yell at him or hit him. A single tear ran down my cheek as I ran from the car and into the house. I went straight to my room and flopped down on my bed and cried more. I wasnt usally the crying type but seeing Rohan doing that to me back there changed the whole way i thought about him and it scared me.

I stayed curled up in my bed all night not even going out for dinner I couldnt decide weather i was more angry or sad I just felt so depressed and alone I was scared that I was going to hurt myself again I had promised myself I wouldnt do it anymore i had started when my mum died and no i didnt want to die i just found it was a release it made me feel better but i hated myself afterwards.

I got up and walked into the bathroom and found the razor I hid in the cupboard. I pulled up the sleeve of my shirt and slid it across my wrist making perfect red wet lines the blood slowly seeped out I didnt do them deep enough to nearly hit veins but they were pretty deep.

I did one more and then sat there crying and watching the blood seep out. I was also preying Rohan wouldnt come running in again. I slid across the bathroom floor and locked the door and sat agaisnt it. What had I been thinking he was a vampire for god sakes and he was a guy that was holding me captive and I had been falling for him? I shook my head in disgust not anymore I would not let my self feel for him anymore I could do it right?

There was a quiet knock on the bathroom door.

" Crystal open the door" I took in a deep breath

" No just go away I dont want to see or hear you right now just please leave me alone" I heard him trying to open the door the handle was jiggling.

" I can just knock it down you know" I laughed.

" Try it" The door gave a loud thump as his body came full agaisnt it he growled

" Damnit! Crystal open the freakin door already"

" No! fuck off"

" Get out of the way then"

" what do want?"

" what are you doing in there!"

I didnt answer I just wanted him to go away before I started really crying I was only sobbing quietly right now hopefully he couldnt hear me.

" Im breaking the door down in 5 seconds so you better get out of the way"

He started counting down from five

" 5,4,3,2.....:" I could hear he was serious so i quickly got up and unlocked the door he stopped counting and slowly opened the door he couldnt see my wrist because i had pulled my sleeves back down although i could feel the blood seeping through the cotten oh shit i hoped to god it didnt drip he had already seen me like this once if he saw it again he would be convinced im some kind of crazy emo bitch.

He stared at me for a second and then looked around the bathroom he looked at me with a grim look on his face

" I can smell it Crystal" I froze damn he could of course he could thats how he knew I was doing it the first time. He walked closer to me and pulled my arms out from behind me while being careful not to grab the wrist area he looked down at them and just stared for a minute then he lifted the sleeves up and leaned down and the along them the blood all went and the cuts closed up leaving little tiny red lines I gasped and then slowly looked up at him.

" What do I taste like?" he studied me close for a few seconds and then put a serious face on

" If you could taste the smell of roses it would be roses and choclate infused" I loved the smell of roses they were fantastic I could only imagine what they tasted like I licked my lips and Rohan was watching my lips and grinning.

He moved closer to me and I was trying to remember why I was mad at him and didnt want to kiss him but I just couldnt find the reason when he moved his face closer to mine and I didnt move back move back every rational thought just went flying out the window Rohan noticed and he pulled me foward and brought his mouth to mine. I sighed and and melted into his touch. He pulled my hairband out of my hair making me ponytail fall allowing my hair to cascade down my back.

He ran his hand through my hair pulling it back tightly but not enough to hurt. I ran my hands up his back under his t-shirt and when his tounge darted in my mouth I dug my nails into his back and he growled and pulled me tighther agaisnt him he pushed me back agaisnt the counter in the bathroom and then jerked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat me on the counter we kept kissing and kissing and not slow passionate kisses these were lust filled hard kisses I felt like if I wasnt touching him right now i would be drowning I needed him to breath.

I pulled away to take a breath and felt my lips were a bit swollen. We were both breathing heavy and Rohan had a feverish look in his eye he wanted more. I pulled him closer with me legs tensing them nice and tight he smiled at me and I kissed him more slowly this time I lightly bit his lip and he pushed harder agaisnt me.

He arupbtly pulled me down from the counter and pushed me backwards into the wall with me legs still wrapped around his waist he pushed harder agaisnt me until we couldnt get any closer . I pulled back again needing breath then going down to his neck and running my teeth along the vein there. He shivered I laughed and then bit down on his neck as hard as I could. He moaned and i laughed and looked at him " how does it feel to be bitten" he shrugged

" You didnt break the skin" I gave a questoioning look.

" I could if I wanted to"

" Try it then"

I licked up his neck and then jammed my teeth into his neck and clenced them together I heard a little pop and felt a little squirt of wet flow into my mouth.

" Crystal!" I stopped and pulled back I hadnt realized but I hadnt stopped when i felt his blood in my mouth. I slowly looked up at him and his face was pale and surprised and mad. He shoved me away and I hit my head on the mirror cracking it and spiltting my head a tiny bit

" Ah what the fuck!" My vision blurred for a second but then came back to normal I stood up shakinly. Rohan was pacing around and glaring at me

" What the hell Crystal what is wrong with you!" I backed up he was scaring me and i needed out of this room the back of my head was running warm from the blood. I needed to suck it up though and help him he was freakin out for some unknown reason but it must of been my fault why had i drunk his blood?.

I walked over to him and placed both my hands on his chest he stopped and glared at me. My hands started to slid back down to my sides but he held them there I looked up and his eyes were closed and he wasnt breathing " Just dont talk for a second" . I stood there watching him for about three minutes and then he opened his eyes and was visibly calmer but it was taking alot out of him.

" Im sorry about your head let me look at it" he turned my body around and lightly touched the cut I winced but didnt make a sound. He ran his tounge over it and i felt it heal up.

He pulled back and looked at me for a second " Look Im really sorry about all that just happened I never should of kissed you" My heart nearly tore right out of my chest " Oh um yeah ok its fine" I looked away trying to hide what i was feeling inside.

He didnt speakk for awhile his hand went to touch my hair but he hesitated and then it fell

" I have something to do tonight so you can just um do whatever you like I wont be back till late" he turned to leave and I just watched him I dont think I could say anything if I did I would burst out in tears so when he turned just before he stepped out of the door I just gave a little wave and he turned and left.

I stood there for a moment confused and annoyed. Then I went back into my room I wasnt tired and I need to work off some anger so I decided to go do a few laps in the pool it was dark but I noticed pool lights the other day so I changed into another pair of bathers. They were white and i knew once they got wet they were going to be see through but it really didnt matter Rohan wasnt here and he wouldnt care what i looked like anyway if he was here.

When I got down to the pool it looked amazing the lights gave the whole area a light blue glow and there were outside lanterns shining everywhere too it looked amazing.

I slowly slid into the pool and was happy when i found it warm the heating must of been on.  I did a few laps maybe about 40 or 50 it took about two hours and then i spent 3 more hours just floating around and diving in and enjoying the warmth.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my wet body and shook my hair out. I sighed happy and refreshed. I didnt bother getting dressed I watched TV for awhile insted but then i heard the door fly open and Rohan stumbled in. I flew up from the sofa and went to him

" Oh my god Rohan are you ok?" that was a stupid question he was covered in blood and was bruised and he could hardley walk. He started to fall foward but I caught him he pushed me away

" Im fine I can stand on my own!" I came to him again " No you cant let me help come to the sofa" he let me help him over there

" Rohan I dont know what to do what happened to you did you break anything?" he nodded

" a few ribs and I factured my cheek bone Im fine I just need some blood" he started to get up but I pushed him back down and he growled

" I need to go hunting!"

" are you kidding me you can barely stand!" he looked away i think he was embarresed.

All i wanted to do was not see him like this anymore I wanted to fix him no matter what so thats what i was going to do.

" Drink from me" he looked up at me with a shocked face he slid away from me

" No Crystal I dont want to drink from you" I scoffed

" Dont be stupid I know you do" I moved my hair away from my neck and bent my neck so it was tight

He moved slightly closer and I started breathing heavy and put his mouth right near my neck and lightly kissed there

" Im sorry" he whispered before he bit down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 19K 30
I was taken away from the only place I called home. I was used as a blood-bag to those filthy creatures with fangs, just for money. I guess I should...
4.2M 71K 27
My life changed completely once i turned twenty one. My friends and i went out to celebrate my special day but i didn't realise it would be the last...
6.8K 245 36
Skylar is a 20 year old girl, Alpha of Silver Blood Pack, she still hasn't found her mate and doesn't want to worry about having a mate. Alpha Cole o...
27K 261 17
It's about a vampire who waited for the reincarnation of the woman he love ,... he managed to meet her ... but there is a problem ... she is way too...