Fairytail's Big Brother (Fair...

By IzAnnoying142

We all know that Natsu was the first Fairytail dragonslayer. But what that wasn't true... What if he had a e... More

Ch. 00
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Thanks for the feedback
IMPORTANT!!!

Ch. 11

7.9K 207 34
By IzAnnoying142

[ Lighting Tears ]

The next and final match of the day was Orga and War-cry from Quatro Puppy.

"Who do you think will win, Lector?" asked Frosch. A tick mark appeared on Lector's head as he turned to glare at his fellow exceed.

"What are you talking about, Frosch?! Obviously Orga is going to win!" he snapped.

"Let's cheer extra hard!" Frosch stated earning a loud chirp from Pabu.

Yukino walked closer to the balcony edge, confused on what Ogra's opponent's magic will be.

Kasai watched the two stare down as Rufus and Sting discussed the other mage's magic.

"Ne, Kasai what magic does War- Cry use?" pestered Yukino. Kasai smiled humorously as the boy began crying. "Just watch Yukino."

Orga stared at his opponent blankly.

"I use Tear Magic," he sobbed, "the more I cry the more powerful I get."

"What an idiot," Sting snorted, "doesn't he know that water conducts electricity?"

"Apparently not." Lector shrugged, watching Orga raise a tentative hand then strike him with such power that the whole arena trembled.

The Quatro Cerberus' jaws dropped in shock.

The Lighting God Slayer walked back to his team boredly.

"Ne, Orga," whined Sting. "Couldn't you have made the battle more interesting?"

The God Slayer paused, suddenly. Before he turned around and headed back to the arena.

"Alright, fine; I'll go sing a song-" The Sabertooth members groaned in sync.

At that Kasai was flashed to his side with such speed, grabbing him by his shoulders and steering him back to their group. "Actually Orga, let's not alright...? Thanks." Kasai said as he pushed Orga forcibly towards the balcony.

But somehow the Chapati overheard what we're saying as he suddenly shouted.

"And, representing Sabertooth our beloved Prince!!! Is going to sing us a song!!!"

And before he knew what was happening, Kasai was standing alone in the middle of the arena with a microphone in his hands.

Coughing awkwardly, Kasai sent a glare up at Orga who rightfully hid behind the rest of his guildmates who's mouths were all gaping like a fish in shock.

His eyes found his former best friend, who smirked amusedly down at him looking ready to laugh his ass off.

Glaring up at his once friend he tried to calm his nerves, having never sang in front of people outside of Fairytail before Kasai cleared my thought and gave the audience one of his charming fanged smiles. (Which made many of the women blush along with some men)

"Hello, I'd like to dedicate this song to all of you!!" He shouted before taking a deep breath.

(The Score: Born For This)

"I'm checking my vital signs
Drawing my battle lines
Going to war again
Feeling the rhythm inside of my chest
All I need is just a pen

I know I was born for this

Don't care for the critics
My words are like physics
A force that they can't stop
They just don't get it, I think they forget
I'm not done till I'm on top

I know I was born for this

I believe, I believe
We can write our story
I believe, I believe
We can be an army

We are the warriors, who learned to love the pain
We come from different places but have the same name"

Kasai raised hands towards the other guilds who all cheered loudly.

"Cause we were born for this
We are the broken ones, who chose to spark a flame
Watch as our fire rages, our hearts are never tame

'Cause we were, 'cause we were,
'Cause we were, 'cause we were born for this

We were born for this

I've struggled for years and
Through all of the tears
I've faced the doubts I hide
I never gave into my fears deep within
'Cause I heard my voice inside

I know I was born for this

I will never lose my voice
If I cut out all the noise

I know, I was born for this

I believe, I believe
We can write our story
I believe, I believe
We can be an army"

Kasai raised the microphone towards the audience and they all sang along.

"We are the warriors, who learned to love the pain
We come from different places but have the same name
'Cause we were, 'cause we were,
'Cause we were, 'cause we were born for this
We were born for this
We are the broken ones, who chose to spark a flame
Watch as our fire rages, our hearts are never tame

'Cause we were, 'cause we were,
'Cause we were, 'cause we were born for this
We were born for this

These words that I write are for someone like me
To know you're not alone
The moves that you make ya they come with mistakes
Don't ever lose your hope

Just know, you were born for this

We are the warriors, who learned to love the pain
We come from different places but have the same name

'Cause we were born for this

We are the broken ones, who chose to spark a flame
Watch as our fire rages, our hearts are never tame

'Cause we were, 'cause we were,
'Cause we were, 'cause we were born for this
We were born for this

After finishing, Kasai used his fire magic to burn the Sabertooth insigna into the air which received lots of applause and cheers. His teammates were cheering the loudest for him. (Minus of course Rufus and Rogue who were smirking)

"Thank you." Kasai said before he released the magic and walked back to his group

Where he was bombarded with questions from his team.

(That Night At Fairytail's Hotel)

"Glad to see the two of you are alright," said Levy as Lucy and Gray walked down the stairs.

"Well, I wouldn't say we're 100% alright but whatever makes you happy Levy." smiled Lucy as Juvia fangirled over Gray's stripping habit and, like usual she was dismissed.

Not to far away Bisca noticed a certain red head staring off into space.

"What's got you all quiet?"

Ezra sighed, leaning back against with her arms crossed over her chest.

"It's just... man in black, from Sabertooth. The Prince. I feel as though I've met him before." She said

"Exactly! I've smelled that scent before! I just know it!" Natsu stated slamming his hand on the table. Before looking down and staring at the floor thoughtfully. "Just don't... know where?"

"And his voice.... I've heard before I think?" Gray finished thinking hard.

Silenced reigned the small building, Laxus and Makarov shared a look, they know who the man was but they knew Kasai's name shouldn't be said to the guild.

"Seemed to be the leader of group..." Gajeel commented from his spot by the bar. Lily nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes, the Sabertooth team seemed to follow his lead without question."

As far as the fourth master and his grandson plus the Thunder Legion knew their guildmates would spend most of their time trying to find out who he was.

(In Another Inn Across Town)

"Ne, Kasai you sang really well today." Yukino said as she got ready for bed.

Kasai looked up at her from where he stood by the window.

"Thank you, I haven't sung for awhile." He said absently as his real focus was on checking on his goddaughter.

"Try and get some sleep, you'll need your energy for tomorrow."

"I will," Kasai said as he gazed up at the night. "I'm going to go for a walk. Don't wait up on me." Was all he said before he and Pabu jumped out the window.

'And check on my goddaughter.'

He thought before he began walking into the silent city.

He kept walking until he reach a dark alleyway. Looking around for any witnesses he walked into the alley and released the illusion around himself.

Losing all the changes Sabertooth had done to him and once again became

Kasai Dragneel

Kasai's POV

I released a relieved sigh as I ran hand through my once again dark salmon hair.

Pabu squeaked happily as he leaped onto my shoulders and rubbed his head under my chin.

I scratched his chin chuckling, "Seems I'm not the only one who missed this... Huh?" I whispered before stopping and started to fix myself up slightly. Pulling my cloak over my clothes and pulling my hood up.

I continued walking towards the Fairytail's inn. Passing by I cologne store I bought a bottle and sprayed some on me and rubbed a a little on Pabu to hide our scents.

Upon making to the front of the guild I paused. I could hear them talking, all still awake but one...

I sniffed the air and smelled Asuka's scent upstairs. Carefully climbing to the upstairs balcony. I gently placed Pabu on the balcony, "Stay here and be look out, call when anyone's coming." He chirped in affirmative to which I nodded and softly opened the balcony doors and walked towards the bed where my little goddaughter was sleeping.

She was dressed in some cute Lil cowgirl pajamas and was clutching onto my scarf tightly. I sighed softly at that, I looked her over for any injuries, smiling when I found none.

"I knew you still cared."

I flinched a little, sighing deeply. I backed away from Asuka and turned around to see...

"Laxus..." I said blandly before looking down at Makarov. "Makarov..."

(Sorry 4 the wait!!!! 😅 Things been pretty hectic and it's hard to update but I'll try my best to update again. Izzy out!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8.3K 51
What if you were raised by storm dragons and on the day they disappear you come across a young boy your age with pink hair looking for his dragon, ho...
607 28 3
The stories have changed! So now instead of Lucy having a rich non-caring father and wanting to join Fairy Tail, it's Natsu! Natsu ran away from Fuyu...
566 32 18
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...
10.2K 343 16
Who knew Natsu Dragneel had a twin brother One day in the guild Fairy Tail a man in a cloak was standing at the entrance. Once they made eye contact...