The Red Guardian (RWBY x Read...

By TSniper322

Y/N is out on Earth's Moon just doing a Patrol there. Things are going good and all until suddenly as you ret... More

Guardian Profile
What an eventful night.
The Interrogation
Ozpin's Speech/The Initiation
The start of something new?
Why I hate Cardin/Ghost's special secret.
New secrets/Torchwick...Again.
Volume 2
A Fun Day.
A New Job
The Dance
Mountain Glenn/More Friends?
Volume 3
PvP
The Start of It All.
The Fall
Teaching the Newbies
Shield Bros.
Mini Cross-Over: New Weapons?!
Unnecessary Placeholder: Volume 4
The Beginning of a Revolution
Shooting the Messengers
Down with the Queen
Between Volumes: A Night with My Loves
Volume 5: The Beginning of the End...
Volume 6: Losing my Best Friend

After Red War: Fixing a Time Anomaly

499 5 9
By TSniper322

While I be a slacker and not write canon things during the Red War, I'm going to make a special little chapter here dedicated to Neo. I simply just gotta do this.

After the Red War (Read the damn chapter title)

So currently, I'm hunting on Nessus with Neo next to me. Supposedly, there's a time anomaly here...

Neo's Ghost: Hey, Y/N?

Me: Hmm? What's up?

N.G.: Well... you wanna know why Neo's a mute?

I stop when everything is dead around me and we hide.

Me: What do you mean? Is it not biological?

N.G.: No... it's a wound that's so old that I can't fix it. Neo's been thinking about telling you about that... she would speak if she could, but Cinder caught her looking through some plans. After that happened, she got drained of her Aura, then she get shot in the vocal cords with a dust-infused bullet.

That strikes an entire pang of sadness through my body.

Me: Who... who the hell did such a thing?!

N.G.: Well... some of the White Fang did it to her. Cinder ordered them to do it.

Me: What?! No... she... there's no way!

N.G.: Neo remembers it, she swears on her life... plus, the vocal cord damage is truthful.

My Ghost: From body scans... the vocal cords ARE indeed severed and severely burned beyond repair with normal healing. She would normally require surgery.

I look at Neo as we both take off our helmets. She smiles fairly sadly and I stare with disbelief in my eyes...

Me: No... I can't accept this. Ghost... check out the anomaly and where it leads to... if it heads to the right zone, we're going in.

N.G.: What?! Are you insane?! Just so you can save her?!

Me: I can't stand to see one of my girlfriends suffer because of some assholes that made her this way. Ghost, what's my luck?

Ghost: I don't know what the hell your luck is, it's that lucky. It's dating to EXACTLY a couple hours before she got shot. You can maybe perform a time distortion and intervention. It shouldn't be terrible if you just get it done with assassination tactics.

Me: Sounds good. If Past Neo doesn't see me and I assassinate the people that would discover her... I should be able to save her voice from being unusable.

N.G.: THIS IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS, Y/N!! You will be jeopardizing the timeline!!

Me: I've been careful before. Plus... Ghost, set a respawn/checkpoint thing when we get in. If we get detected, I want you to trigger a death and set us back, just like a Restricted Zone.

Ghost: I can probably do that... let's hope this works... the portal should be ahead right about now!

I look and see a bluish portal ahead of us.

Ghost: Set down a transmat beacon here. If my new systems work right, it should drag us back to the real timeline after the mission.

I set down a temporary beacon and Neo stands by my side.

Me: Alright... I'm doing this one just for you, Neo. I can't believe I was actually this lucky... but yeah. Ready?

She nods and we jump in together. Our vision goes into a duller state of colors, then we see the Warehouse from Roman's ventures.

Cinder: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

Neo: AH!!

I hear the sounds of her screaming as she tries to run. I need to hurry!

Me: Right... Ghost!! Quickly!! Activate a stealth bomb!

Ghost: Drop it!

I pop it and I'm permanently invisible until canceled. I run to look for Past Neo, who was hiding in her room. It's time to save her.

Neo reaches out to her old self and has some tears dropping from her eyes. Luckily, she's invisible.

Me: Come on... let's go murder the White Fang... and make sure your voice comes back.

She nods and we walk around the building. Neo points at a couple of White Fang with hoods on and no masks.

Me: Them?

She raises another finger.

Me: There's one more culprit? The one that actually shot you?

She nodded.

Me: Okay... hold on, let's drop these shitheads.

We get close to them and instantly snap their necks without breaking our stealth.

Me (whisper): Rest in hell for what you would've done, motherfuckers.

We hide the bodies in a very close-by area that's also very inconspicuous.

Me: Right, now to find the shooter.

I hear another scream from Neo's Room and I run to get to her. I see a few White Fang starting to beat her up, draining her Aura down.

Me: Not on my watch, assholes.

I quickly drop them all with throwing knifes from a long distance to their heads so she didn't see me. Thank god Knife Juggler exists.

Me: Last man standing.

I look to see Neo, and she's barely conscious. She's on the verge of passing out with a tear stained face  as I see her Aura leave her.

Me (thoughts): She won't know today... but she'll know it's me in the present, thanks to her being with me.

I soon see the final guy as Ghost marked him on my vision.

Me: Got you... time to pay!

I run up to him as he's talking with Cinder.

Cinder: Listen to me!! I need you to kill her. She saw too much! I will kill you myself if you fail!!

Me (thoughts): Shit! I'm going to have to hide her somewhere!!

I watch as the guy goes away from Cinder's office to find Neo. When he's far enough away... I grab him by the shoulder and slit his neck.

Ghost: Objective 1 complete. Objective 2: Hide Neo where she won't be found.

I get a cloaking device out and I walk to Neo's room where Neo is passed out on the floor. I grab the young girl and pick her up bridal style, then put a cloaking device on her. It should last until the time she would be forgiven... if she tells the truth that she didn't tell anyone.

Ghost: Hey... wanna leave her a note? Tell her not to reveal what she saw?

Me: Sure, I guess.

I quickly write a note on a piece of paper and I put it in her pocket, then activate the cloak, making her almost invisible... I put her in a secret area in her closet, then run out to find Present Neo.

Me: Hey... I did it.

Neo turns to me with a look of hope.

Me: Let's hope I did it right.

Ghost: Odds of Success: 100%... based on my calculations, you did it perfectly. Ready to transmat out?

Me: Get us the fuck outta here, Ghost!

Ghost: Understood, Y/N. Transmatting you to the original timeline.

I see our bodies flash and my vision returns to normal color. I look to Neo, who was with me. She seems a little timid.

Me: Are you a little nervous, Neo?

She nods slightly before letting out a sigh.

Me: Okay... a new noise.

Neo: Umm... hello, Y/N...

I hear her voice for the first time since I met her. It sounded beautiful, yet semi-calm, collected, and cute. I see Neo's eyes light up and she gets ready for an exclaimation.

Me: It worked... IT WORKED!!

I jump up and hug her. She hugs me back with passion. That then turned into something else.

Me: Hey... you mind?

Neo thinks for a second.

Neo: Do it.

I start it off by kissing her, then burrowing my tongue into her mouth... she allows me in and I explore her as I hear a small gasp come from her. When I was done exploring her territory, she wants in, noted by how she's trying to put her tongue in my mouth. I oblige her request and she goes in deep. I feel the ecstasy  of our saliva meeting together and every part of our make out session. When she finishes doing that, she exists my mouth and we break with a saliva trail.

Neo: Thank you so much...

Me: As I said, I can't stand it when a girlfriend is in pain. Especially one like you, Neo.

I hug her close to me as Ghost readies the ship to take us home...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 496 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
536K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
870 35 27
(Volumes 4-6) Read Vale Saga first to understand Story Lots has changed since Beacon Academy. Weiss was brought back to Atlas, Blake ran away, Yang a...
2.4K 54 10
This is a story about a certain guardian. This guardian was different from the rest. There was just something.... special about him, something differ...