The Virgin and The Pornstar...

By shutupsinderella

REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sex... More

THE VIRGIN AND THE PORNSTAR
1. My Sister Is A Pornstar
2. I Get Splattered In The Face With White Paint
3. My Virgin Eyes Are Ruined!
4. One Lucky Bitch
5. Like Princess Belle
6. The Most Important Part
7. Little Milashka
8. I'll Show You What A Creampie Is
9. No Fucking Clue
10. Ravenous
11. Daughter of Satan
12. Let's Play, Bitch.
13. My Kryptonite
14. Count to Ten
15. The List
16. Crying For Me All Day
17. Surprise, Baby.
18. Meeting the Sadist
19. I Like Watching You Squirm
20. 100 Chicken Wings
21. MindGeek
22. What Else Am I Good For?
23. 10 Hour Flight
24. The Party: Part 1
25. The Party: Part 2
26. The Party: Part 3 - FINALE
28. Do You Want Me To Choke You?
29. I'm Done
30. I Can't Lose You: Part 1
31. I Can't Lose You: Part 2 - FINALE
32. The Man Who Loves Me
33. Closer to You
34. Deal
Epilogue
BEFORE YOU GO: TVATP (Rewrite) + More ❤️

27. Baby Grind On Me

64.5K 1.3K 187
By shutupsinderella

HISTORIA

I think I'm dead. I woke up feeling like a corpse and I don't have any memory of what happened last night, I don't even know why I'm in Alexio's room. He was laying next to me, chest rising as he slept and I scooted closer to him, resting my pounding head on his shoulder.

What did I do last night? How did I even drink anything with alcohol? I feel so distraught, the last thing I remembered was saying hi to two of Alexio's cousins who were in the same major as me.

Did they do something to my drink? I know I looked away for a few minutes when my drink was on the table where we were talking.

Crap thanks to them I broke my promise. I never wanted anything to do with alcohol after my brother's death. Thinking of him makes me miss him so much, I wish I could see him for just a minute, I'd give my life for that. Xavier used to pick me up every day from school since elementary all the way up to junior year in high school, but one day he didn't appear.

I hate that he hung out with the wrong crowd, his so-called friends didn't help him when he was convulsing with drugs and alcohol in his system. They didn't want to get in trouble so they left him alone at his place, alone to die slowly in pain.

That thought makes me cry, my tears fell on Alexio's shoulder as I sobbed behind my hand. I wish I could've helped Xavier, I wish I did something.

"Hey," Alexio woke up and removed my hands away, concern in his eyes, "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare? Are you sick?"

"No," my voice quavered, "I just really miss my brother."

I'm sure Rosa told him about Xavier because the realization hit him. Alexio held me closer, letting me cry in his chest. He held me until I stopped, but I was still angry with myself and upset.

"How old was he when he...?" Alexio asked.

He didn't have to finish the question for me to understand, "Thirty-three."

Alexio kissed the tears I didn't wipe away from my face and ran his fingers through my hair, "Rosa told me what he was like, he sounded like a great guy."

"But he didn't have great friends."

I'm grateful he didn't ask any more questions, I hate when people do that because it just makes me feel worse. I needed to get my mind off this, I hate the pain this gives me. I asked Alexio if we could shower together and he accepted the invitation.

We took a shower and we didn't touch each other sexually, which wasn't surprising to be honest. I like how even though we have this thing going on between us, we can have a regular shower together, we can see each other naked and not think twice about it.

"Before we leave for breakfast, I wanna try something with you first."

Oh my Jesus, I know that tone. Alexio and I got out of the shower and he held my hand as we walked back into his room. I still had a towel wrapped around me and he sat on his bed with his towel around his waist.

"What do you wanna do?"

He tilted his head to the side, "You don't remember what I promised last night?"

I shook my head.

"Oh," he smirked, pulling me closer and unwrapped his towel, "Come here, take your towel off and straddle my thigh."

I dropped my towel to the floor and did what he told me to do, trying my best not to stare at his cock, "Alexio, is this from my-"

"Yes," he grinned, "Now, come on, baby, grind on me."

It all started slow, I bit my lip as he held my hips to guide me and eventually I had to wrap my arms around his neck as I rubbed my clit against him, and he didn't mind my wetness rubbing on to him. I moaned in his neck as he squeezed my ass, grinding faster and whimpering from the carnal pleasure pulsating inside me.

"How does your pussy feel?" He whispered in my ear.

"So good." I gasped, reaching down to grab his cock.

Alexio cursed as I massaged his cock, he moaned into my ear and smacked my ass. I leaned my forehead against his, my legs shaking around his thigh, "I wish I could have you inside me."

"Mmm," he kissed me and tugged my bottom lip, "But I can, babe, you have two other holes I could fuck besides your little pussy."

Is he saying what I think he's saying? I stopped moving and he kissed my nipple, "Will it hurt?"

"A bit," Alexio admitted as he licked my breasts, "As long as we use a lot of lube then you'll be fine."

I'm too horny to say no and the excitement to try something new was the reason why I let Alexio lay me down on his bed. He reached into his drawer and pulled out a bottle full of clear liquid.

"Are you nervous?" He asked as he rubbed lube on his cock.

"A little." I said, voice coming out small. Am I still gonna be a virgin after this? I mean, now that I think about, I don't really care if we have anal sex, my pussy will still be left the same anyway.

Alexio spread my legs and licked my clit, holding my hips down as he sucked hard and rough, slurping me up with his wicked tongue. I grabbed his pillow and squealed into it, trying to close my legs and run away from the pleasure but he made sure he had access to every little part of my pussy.

"I'll make you comfortable then." He grunted, rubbing his thumb over the hole I never even tried to explore before.

I whimpered, pulling the pillow down a bit to see him, spreading my legs wider for him to suck my clit and play with my hole, then suddenly I felt the cool liquid drip on my pussy and down to my ass. It made everything tingle and my legs began to shake harder, "Oh, my God, Alexio, fuck me."

My hips jolted when he rubbed his tip against that hole and he took the pillow away, leaning down and supporting himself up with one of his hands as he held his cock. Alexio looked nervous, he didn't look like his usual cocky self, "Historia, I want you to relax, I don't want this to hurt you, okay?"

I nodded, holding his shoulders to brace myself. I winced when he pushed in, it didn't hurt, thank god, but the strange pressure did feel weird. The lube helped tremendously though.

"Do you want me to start?" He asked, biting his lip.

"You don't have to ask." I whispered.

Alexio gulped and he began moving slowly. I'm honestly surprised he could fit inside me in that place. I just laid there, not feeling much while he was groaning, it still felt weird having something inside me but there was this small spark of pleasure that erupted and it was building up slowly but surely.

Eventually, I was moaning, I've never felt nothing like this before and Alexio added more by rubbing my clit. I gasped and whimpered, digging my nails into his shoulders and scratching down as I screamed his name in ecstasy.

"Fuck," he moaned against my neck, "How does it feel getting your tight little virgin ass fucked by me, baby?"

I gushed at his dirty words, Alexio rubbed my clit faster and for the first time ever I squirted.

"Oh my God!" I cried, "Alexio!"

He pulled away from my neck and thrusted faster, but not too fast since I'm still new to this, and he poured more lube between my legs. I gripped the bedsheets, arching my back and letting out a shriek thanks to the tingles from the lube and Alexio fucking me.

Alexio held himself again with one hand on the bed and held my hips up, thrusting at a different angle and moaning with every ravaging thrust he gave me. His moans grew louder, ravening for me to cum for him, and when I did, he didn't stop.

I tried to push him away, but he held my wrists above my head and kissed me, swallowing my moans and drowning us together into a deep ocean of pleasure. Alexio swooped down to take one of my nipples between his hungry lips and sucked, holding my wrists together in one hand and reaching down again to rub my exhausted clit.

"You're going to cum for me one more time." He ordered.

"Alexio," I whimpered, wrapping my legs around his waist, "Cum inside me."

He smirked at me, pushing himself up and gripping my hips, "Don't gotta ask me twice, princess."

I was too weak, I felt like a limp used doll and the more it took for me to cum the more intense it was when I finally did one more time. My body tensed up, Alexio winced and growled when my walls tightened around him, and I came as I arched my back while he came inside me.

We were both breathless and I gasped as he slid out. Alexio began to lazily lick my pussy, moaning around my clit and slurping my release up as he held my hands on my hips. He finally placed a kiss on my clit and left a trail of kisses as he moved up my body, reaching my lips and opening my mouth, "Stick out your tongue."

I did and he sucked it before giving me a deep kiss. I could never get over tasting myself from his lips. Entangling my fingers in his hair, I grind my hips upward to feel his length rubbing between my pussy lips.

Alexio placed a kiss on my forehead, "Still wanna go out to eat?"

"No," I shook my head, "Let's have breakfast in bed."

"Good idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5M 370K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
1.9M 34.8K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...
112K 3.1K 20
---------- (Sneak peak) "Oh my beautiful Fugl" he said as his finger tucked away a stray strand from my face. (Fugl = Bird) I still looked away from...
13.8K 138 17
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...