Tomorrow Never Dies (Zombie A...

Autorstwa idiotsthatband_

"We won't survive, Luke! We lost our family! Those zombies took them from us!" Michael shouted frustratedly t... Więcej

Before Anything
Day One (Part 1)
Day One (Part 3)
Day Two (Part 1)
Day Two (Part 2)
Day Two (Part 3)
Day Two (Part 4)
Day Three (part 1)
Day Three (Part 2)
Day Three (Part 3)
Day Three (Part 4)
Day Four (Part 1)
Day Four (Part 2)
Day Four (Part 3)
Day Four (Part 4)
Day Five (Part 1)
Day Five (Part 2)
Day Five (Part 3)
Day Five (Part 4)
Day Six (Part 1)
Day Six (Part 2)
Day Six (Part 3)
Day Six (Part 4)
Day Seven (Part 1)
Day Seven (Part 2)
Day Seven (Part 3)
Day Eight (Part 1)
Day Eight (Part 2)
Day Eight (Part 3)
Day Nine (Part 1)
Day Nine (Part 2)
Day Nine (Part 3)
Day Nine (Part 4)
Day Ten (Part 1)
Day Ten (Part 2)
Day Ten (Part 3)
Day Ten (Part 4)
Day Eleven (Part 1)
Day Eleven (Part 2)
Day Eleven (Part 3)
Day Eleven (Part 4)
Day Twelve (Part 1)
Day Twelve (Part 2)
CHARACTER ASK
Epilogue
Author's note
ANSWERS
SORRY

Day One (Part 2)

2K 83 27
Autorstwa idiotsthatband_

"Get your asses down! We're here," said Luke after he got off the truck. Everyone then got off the truck and all the girls ran inside the house where the party was being held.

"Grace!" called Calum. Grace stopped running while the other girls kept running and she turned around.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Replace me. I want to look for Amanda. Bye, babe!" he said patting Grace's shoulder then ran inside the house looking for his girlfriend. Grace looked at the other boys who were lifting the boxes out of the truck. Grace then walked to them and started helping them.

"Where's Calum?" asked Michael to her.

"Looking for Amanda," Grace replied.

"And he told you to help us?" Ashton continued and Grace just nodded.

"What a gentleman," now Luke spoke. Grace just giggled.

They walked inside the house with boxes on their hands. When they stepped inside, everyone was already in there. Dancing to the music, drinking, chatting, playing some kind of games and many more. Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Grace then put down the boxes on a big table.

"We still have two more boxes," said Luke.

"I'll get it," Grace spoke then she started walking outside but then Luke followed her to help her. They carried one box each and when they're about to walked back to the house, Luke stopped her. "Grace, how do I look?" he asked suddenly. Grace looked at him in confusion.

"Why are you asking me that?" she asked back.

"No, seriously how do I look? Do I look bad or....?" he said again.

"You look nice, Luke. Why?" Grace replied. The two of them then started walking inside again. "We'll talk about it later," he said and Grace couldn't be more confused. They put down the boxes on the same table then they split up.

Luke went to where Ashton and Michael were. They're standing among girls and Michael was introducing Ashton to those girls because Ashton wasn't from Luke and Michael's school and he actually already graduated. Luke joined them and then those girls left.

"Why did they leave when I just came?" Luke asked and laughs came out from Michael and Ashton's mouths.

"Hey, look at that," Michael pointed at something with his chin. Luke and Ashton looked at what Michael was pointing and they found Calum. With his girlfriend. Kissing on the corner of the room.

"He just got here!" Ashton complained.

"That boy got skill," Michael added and Luke just chuckled.

Calum dated his girlfriend, Amanda, a month ago. It's a pretty hard work for Calum to get her heart. He's been crushing on her for like six months and he tried so hard to get with her and a month ago he did it. And now look at him.

"I thought he'd end up with Grace. But I was wrong," Michael said when the three of them were still looking at Calum and Amanda.

"I thought the same. Wait, look at Grace now," Luke said as he pointed at another direction where Grace was standing. She's talking with someone. Nathalie, Joy, and Sylvia were standing behind her.

"Is that the guy who asked Grace for a ride?" Ashton said.

"That's Jack. And yes, you're right. Calum hates him so much. That's why he didn't allow Grace to come with him. Goddammit, Calum, look at your best friend," said Luke. But Calum was still doing what he was doing.

"They're good," Michael mumbled when he realized that Calum and Amanda were still kissing.

"I'll go to her," said Luke but Michael stopped him.

"Let her talk to Jack. It's a party, Luke. People should do whatever they want to do," told Michael. Luke nodded then they looked at Grace again. She's now walking with Jack to somewhere and Joy, Sylvia, Nathalie then walked to Michael, Luke, and Ashton.

They were squealing, whispering, yelling, and talking like fangirls. Ash, Michael, and Luke just stared at them thinking what were they talking about. They didn't know that Jack just asked Grace to go upstairs with him.

"Where are they going?" asked Luke to Sylvia. Sylvia looked at Joy and Nathalie and then they shook their heads telling that Sylvia should not tell Luke where did Jack take her. "Probably just talking about Chemistry," said Sylvia. Chemistry? Talking about Chemistry when a graduation after party was being held? That's ridiculous Luke thought. Nobody wanted to think about school lessons anymore now.

"You don't mean another Chemistry right?" Michael added. Sylvia just smiled and shrugged. And that could mean yes if Sylvia did that.

"Wait until Calum finds out," Ashton elbowed Michael telling him to look at Calum and they saw him holding his phone and looking at Grace and Jack who were walking upstairs.

"That's gonna be fun. Btw Nathalie, do you wanna dance? I can't dance but whatever," Ashton said and Nathalie nodded. The two of them then left the others to the dance floor.

"Luke?" said Sylvia. Luke looked down at her and then he wrapped his arm around Sylvia's waist and walked her to the dance floor too.

And now it's only Michael and Joy left. They're standing side by side but no words came out from their mouths. Michael was biting his lips because he wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. Different than Joy who's humming to the music.

"Um, Joy," Michael said slowly but Joy didn't hear him.

"Michael, let's go find something to drink. I'm thirsty," said Joy as she pulled Michael's hand and took him to where she can find a drink. After that, they looked at the people who were dancing on the dancefloor. They just saw Luke, Sylvia, Ashton, Nathalie, Calum, and Amanda dancing together and joking around.

"Their dance moves are awful," said Michael describing about his friends' dancing ability. Joy laughed then she looked at him.

"You dance good?" she asked.

"Well," Michael cleared his throat, "clearly better than them," he continued.

"Prove it to me then," Joy challenged him.

Michael kinda regretted what he just said because he can't dance. He's just like his friends. "I was just joking," he told Joy.

"I don't care. You still have to dance with me. Come on," she pulled Michael's hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

They then started to dance together with Joy holding her drink. "I don't know how to do it," Michael laughed.

"Just follow the music," Joy started yelling because of the loud music. But that didn't help anything. Michael ended up walking to Luke, Calum, and Ashton who were standing not far from those girls. They stopped dancing and chose to watch Sylvia, Joy, Nathalie, and Amanda dancing together.

"I wish I could dance," said Michael and the others nodded.

"Where's Grace?" asked Calum. Ash, Luke, and Michael looked at him.

"I'm sure you already knew," Luke replied.

"I did. And I assume you guys knew it too?" Cal stared at them with an unhappy look on his face. Ashton and Michael then shook their heads but Luke nodded. Calum folded his arms over his chest.

"Watch Amanda for me," Calum patted Ashton's shoulder before he walked to Amanda and told her that he will leave her for awhile then he walked fast to upstairs.

A lot of his friends from his school were there just hanging out. He looked around but he couldn't find Grace and Jack.

***

"Where are we going?" asked Grace to Jack as he pulled her hand and walked upstairs.

"Looking for fresh air," Jack replied and no longer after that, they arrived on a balcony. The wind hit Grace's face when she stepped on the balcony. They walked to the edge and just stood there looking at the view of the woods not far from this house. Grace turned to Jack and she saw him looking at her. When she caught him staring at her, he just looked away and chuckled. "Sorry," he said.

"It's okay. I caught you staring at me like all the time in class," Grace said to him and he chuckled again. They kept silent after that and then Jack got something to ask.

"Where will you go after this?" he asked. Grace looked at him before she threw her gaze to the woods again. "Well, probably going to college. Definitely going to college," Grace replied.

"With or without Calum?" Jack suddenly asked. Grace glanced at him for a second.

"He always said to me that he wants to go to the same college as me. But I don't know now. Maybe he'll go to the same college as Amanda," Grace shrugged then bit her lips. Calum had been in her life since forever and sometimes it felt weird when he's not around.

"Calum hates me, doesn't he?" Jack asked and Grace laughed.

"What do you think?" she asked back.

"I think so. By the way he talks to me, by the way he looks at me, by the way he treats me. Yea, he hates me," Jack explained. "He seems like he doesn't like me being around you," he continued. Grace didn't say anything. Calum never said to her if he hates Jack or not. But he acted like he hated him. So he probably did. And he always tried to make distance between Grace and Jack.

Grace suddenly saw something unusual coming out from the woods. She narrowed her eyes to see it clearly. But she heard someone yelled from behind.

"What the hell are you doing?" Grace turned around and she found Calum.

"Dude, I was just taking her to find some fresh air," Jack said calmly. Before anything got worse, Grace walked to Calum and pulled him by his sleeve and took him to where she stood first.

"See that?" she said pointing to something unusual she just saw. Calum looked at it and mumbled, "what the fuck?"

"What is that?" Jack continued.

"I'm not sure but it looks creepy," Grace scratched her nape.

"Whatever it is, it's not alone. Look at that. The others are coming and it seems like they're heading to this neighborhood," Calum pointed at it and it's other friends.

"I don't feel good about this. Should we warn the others?" asked Grace and then Calum and Jack nodded.

They left the balcony and went downstairs to where Ash, Luke, and Michael were. They're still staring at the girls but when Calum, Grace, and Jack came, the girls stopped dancing and then they walked to them.

"Having fun?" asked Calum to his girlfriend. He wrapped his arms on Amanda's waist.

"You should've joined me," Amanda replied.

"Sorry, but someday I will," Cal smiled then he gave Amanda a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ew, get a room," Michael shouted and Joy a bit jumped because she was shocked by his loud voice.

Suddenly the song stopped and everyone stopped everything they were doing. The people from upstairs then walked downstairs and some of them were panicking.

"Guys, did you hear that?" said Nathalie.

"Hear what?" Luke asked back. And after he said that, suddenly they heard a loud knock from a big glass door that's heading to the backyard. Everybody in the room then looked at the glass door that was shaking because something was knocking the door and then they all screamed. Because anything that's knocking the door, wasn't a humanDEFINITELY NOT A HUMAN.

"Oh my God," said Amanda.

"We need to get out from here," Jack continued.

Everybody started running away from the house when they found out that the knocker wasn't alone. One by one came and started filling the backyard. Those things then knocked on the door together and then came that time when...

the

glass

door

cracked

"Let's get out from here!" said Ashton and then they all ran outside and all they saw outside the house was people running and screaming. "To the truck!" yelled Luke. Everybody then ran to the truck and got into it. When Joy was about to got into the truck, she saw one of her friends in school being caught by that thing and that thing bites her on the neck, removing the skin from her neck and blood came out everywhere. And then she saw another one and another one and another one like that and blood splattered on the ground. She screamed and cried, terrified of what she just saw with her own eyes. Michael pulled her to the truck and then Joy just hugged him and buried her face on his chest.

When they all were already on the truck, Luke tried to start the machine. "Luke, let's go!" said Jack.

Nathalie suddenly screamed when she saw that thing was coming to the truck and it has blood on it's lips. Ash hit that thing with a metal he found in the truck and now that thing was already on the ground. The girls started to scream more when a lot of those things were heading their way to the truck.

"LUKE!" Michael yelled and finally Luke started driving the truck and left the area.

It was a disaster. They had to leave the neighborhood because that thing was everywhere and attacking anything.

Grace's phone suddenly rang telling that someone was calling her. She picked up and she heard her mom's voice. "Mom, are you okay?" Grace asked worriedly.

"Grace, I need you to go find shelter. Don't come home. You hear me? Don't. Come. Home. I'm with Calum's family now and zombies are attacking our neighborhood," her mom said on the other edge.

"Zombies? Mom, how can zombies be in our neighborhood?" Grace shouted but her mom didn't say anything. All Grace heard was silence.

"They're here. Go find shelter. I love you, Grace. Mommy and Daddy love you. Always," her mom said then she hung up.

"Mom? Mom! Hello? Mom, answer me! Mom!" Grace shouted to the phone but it's no use. No one will answer.

"Luke, go to my house. Go to my house right now," Grace said shaking and Luke immediately drove his car to Grace's house.

Zombies. Where did they come? How can they come? Why are they coming? And attacking us? What's the reason? Why now?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

814 89 30
~ DISCLAIMER ~ No matter if you're new to my story or if you've read it before, I want to put the disclaimer out there that this story contains matur...
2.7K 135 33
"What about the woods?" Kelly said while pointing at the path that leads to the woods. "NO WAY! I'm not walking through the Dark Forest!" Michael sai...
61.5K 730 71
all in the title
80.5K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...