The Other Summoner Fairytail...

Від Gladecavalier_16

There is a Universe called Imen but it is been destroyed by a phenomena called the "DOOMED" the whole univers... Більше

Nathaniel's Past
Welcome to Fairytail
Nathaniel's Profile
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Nathaniel's Profile ver. 1.5
26
27
Special Chapter
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

6

1.2K 29 2
Від Gladecavalier_16

Team Natsu was currently on their way back to Magnolia after successfully stopping the Dark Guild Eisenwald from using the Lullaby flute at the Guild Master's conference, but they're lost! The group was currently following Happy around until they stopped at a huge cliff.

Lucy: "Ah JEEZ! Come on Happy don't tell me you got us lost again! We've been walking around for forever and we still haven't even seen Magnolia yet! Why are we even following a cat in the first place?!"

Nathaniel: "Actually, I think this might be Web Valley, so we went deeper into Clover Canyon."

Happy: "Whaddya mean again?! That so rude! I wasn't lost last time, so that makes this the FIRST time I got lost!"

Nathaniel: "Just shut up and make it the last time! I wanna head back to Magnolia already."

Natsu: "Maaan, I want some food right now..." 

Gray: "We all do, just talking about it will make us hungrier."

Natsu: "Look, I can't help it if I'm hungry FrostFace."

Gray: "Well maybe it would help if you shut your mouth Fire Idiot!"

Makarov: "ENOUGH! We need some food...."

Nathaniel: "We all know that already Master!"

Erza: "Enough."

At that point, Erza's stomach growled, which everyone stared very blankly.

Natsu: "I think your stomach is trying to tell you something Erza."

Erza: "No it is not! You're hearing things!"

Gray: "Uuh, suurre, real convincing Erza."

Happy then suddenly squealed in joy hurting everyone else's ears.

Happy: "There's no time for that! Look down there everyone!"

Team Natsu peered off the cliff to notice that there was a school of flying fish under them.

Natsu: "F-food? Alright!" 

Happy: "Those are winged fish! Those are a legendary delicacy, and from all of the rumors I heard they're super tasty!"

Happy begin to drool very heavily at the very imagination of the taste of flying fish.

Gray: "A legendary delicacy huh?"

Nathaniel: "it's food! That's all I care about!"

Natsu: "Sounds good to me."

Erza: "Wing Fish huh?"

Makarov: "Well, done Happy *sniffle* you make this old man proud!"

Lucy: "Guys! Enough with the growling stomachs!" *Growl*

(Y/N): "Oh the irony..."

Lucy: *Blushes* "S-shut up!"

Happy then pulled a fishing rod out of nowhere.

Happy: "Time to fish!"

The entirety of Team Natsu were sitting at the edge of the cliff fishing for some Wing Fish

Happy: "Fish harder people!"

Lucy: "Are you sure these fish will even taste good?"

Nathaniel: At this point I don't care I'll eat it as long as it is edible!"

Erza: "Agreed."

Lucy: "You two are seriously that hungry?!"

Happy: "You guys are going down our bellies right now!"

Happy: "Happy is going to eat all of you fish!"

Lucy: "Awww come on, you two can do it! Don't give up little guys!"

This only served to sadden Happy even more and caused him to run off.

Happy: "We can't help it if we're small!" 

A few minutes later, Team Natsu had only managed to catch a single flying fish.

Nathan: "You mean to tell me that we wasted all that time for a single fish?!"

Natsu then quickly cooked it with his fire.

Natsu: "Go ahead Happy, eat it."

Happy: "Are you sure? It wouldn't be fair for everyone else."

Gray: "It's too small to split up between all of us. Besides, if we took one bite we would only want more."

Makarov: "Hurry up and eat it before we change our minds!"

Happy: "Okay! Don't mind if we do! Aaaah."

Happy each took the Flying Fish and downed it in one bite. Natsu was about ready to jump on happy but Nathan, Gray and Makarov were holding him back while everyone was slowly regretting the fact that they let Happy have the only taste of food they would have in a while. Lucy simply stood there without a sign of emotion, and Erza turned away from the sight, likely to avoid throwing a sword at the cat.  Happy then finished eating and then sat there for a moment.

Happy: "GROSS!"

Lucy: "Are you kidding me?!"

Nathaniel: "We shouldn't have stayed to fish."

Natsu: "Yeah cause all of that fishing."

Makarov: "Just made us hungrier."

The group continued on their way, until walking up to a very large village.

Nathan: "Thank God!"

Erza: "A Village!"

Gray: "Houses!"

Happy: "And that means-"

Natsu and Nathan: "FOOD!"

Everyone immediately dashed into the village before making a realization and stopping at what appears to be the center of the it. 

Gray: "There's no one here..."

Natsu: "Maybe they're all just taking a nap?"

Nathaniel: "ANYONE HERE? PLEASE? I'M ABOUT TO COLLAPSE FROM HUNGER!"

A moment of silence passed before Natsu and Gray started running towards one of the houses.

Natsu: "Feel free to hang around here. I'm gonna go find a kitchen to raid!"

Gray: "Shame on you for even thinking about robbing this place Natsu." 

Nathan was already at the door of the house they were entering. He opened the door for everyone to enter and were shocked at the sight they saw. It was a small table, with food on it, and there was nobody around to eat it all.

Nathaniel: "All right, food! It still looks fresh too! Thank you for the food!"

Nathan then started running to grab a loaf of bread from the table before Erza stopped him by grabbing on to the hood of his cloak.

Nathaniel: "Erza! What the hell?!"

Erza: "Hold on a moment. There's something strange going on here."

Gray: "She's right. Who would leave a table of food just sitting there like this. It also begs the question; If someone cooked the food, then where did they go?

Natsu and Happy were at the table, each with some bread in their hands.

Natsu: "Who cares where they went? Ready to dig in Happy?"

Happy: "Aye!"

Just as Natsu and Happy were about to eat, Erza stopped him with the most devilish aura she could exert.

Erza: "Natsu! Investigate the village first."

Natsu: "Y-yes ma'am!"

Erza: "Gray, Natsu, Lucy, and Happy, go search the area for mushrooms and anything that looks edible! Nathan, Master and I will stay in the village to investigate further! And DON'T eat the food in the village!"

Natsu, Gray, Happy and Lucy all headed off in the forest to look for some edible food. Meanwhile ,Erza and Nathan were investigating a clothesline that was drying, well, just clothes. Makarov snuck off into one of the houses with a giant pot of soup on a table. He cracked an egg into a bowl and began to stir it, and froze after realizing Erza and Nathan was right behind him.

Erza and Nathaniel: "Master......"

Makarov: "W-we were just investigating that's all!"

They then continued they investigation of the town, before meeting back up in the center. 

Erza: "Any luck?"

Nathaniel: "No, all of the houses are the same though. It's as if they left in a hurry before they even got a chance to eat."

Erza: "But that's the main question, why is there food on the table. Wait what's that?"

The three in the town looked down at what Erza was referring to, it was a large line in the ground, many times larger than what is normal.

Nathaniel: "It's not normal, that's for sure. It must have something to do with why this place is deserted."

The followed the line until they reached a spot where the crack intersects with another one that appears to be exactly the same. Then the sounds of growling monsters reached their ear, and the lines suddenly began to glow a bright red.

Nathaniel:  " I don't like this..."

Natsu: "Nathan! What's going on?"

Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Lucy were all running back into town, and Happy had a mushroom on his head.

Nathaniel: "I dunno, but keep your guard up!"

Makarov: "No, Wait! We need to get to higher ground first!"

Gray: "Why?"

Makarov: "Just shut your pie holes and do it!"

Team Natsu then proceeded to jump onto a cliff that sat above the town, watching it transform into monsters. There was an eerie red magic circle in the area of the town.

Natsu: "There was a magic circle under the town the whole time?"

Nathaniel: "So they thought of some crazy plan and got their hinds burned for it?"

Makarov: "But in hindsight, we should probably be thanking them for doing this."

Gray: "Why?"

Makarov: "Because of them this town turned into a basin of living creatures, and that means they can be turned into FOOD!"

Lucy: "Huh?!"

Natsu: "CHOW TIME!"

Erza was already dashing down the cliffside to go and attack the monsters.

Lucy: "Even Erza is going to eat those things!"

Natsu: "Time to get my grub on!"

Everyone except for Lucy, Nathaniel and Master Makarov jumped down to attack the creatures.

Lucy: "You guys are crazy!"

Makarov: "Save some for me you two!"

Natsu,  landed down on some rocks in front of some mosnters.

Natsu: "Listen up dinner, before I eat you, lemme tell you something, I'm an awesome cook and I love to Flambé!" 

Natsu: "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!"

Natsu landed a direct blow onto the monster cooking it very nicely. Natsu then kicked a rock into bits and let it land on the monster.

Natsu: "Now that it's cooked, I'm gonna let it steam for a bit."

Half an hour passed and almost all of the creatures were down, with Erza slicing them to bits, and Gray turning them into popsicles. Natsu were steaming the monsters, and he is almost done.

Gray: "Lets dig in!"

Natsu: "I can't wait to try this!"

Natsu took a piece of meat from one of the monsters they took down, and took a bite. They almost instantly spit it out because of how revolting it tasted it, and the two were the first to reach Makarov to talk to him about it.

Natsu: "What were you thinking Master?! Those things probably taste worse than the Wing Fish Happy ate!"

Gray: "You tryin to kill us you old geezer!"

Happy suddenly crashed into the cliff riding a monster chair. They then got up and looked as if they were about to cry.

Happy: "Why didn't you guys try to help me?! I though we were friends?"

Nathaniel: You guys needed help?"

Natsu: "I thought we are!"

Gray: "You guys were just messing around right?"

Happy turned white at those words.

Erza: "So what do we do now? I'd rather starve than take another bite of that stuff."

Nathaniel: "This sucks! All that waiting for them to cook made me hungrier too!"

Happy turned white after being completely ignored, not realizing that there was a monster creeping up behind him getting ready to eat them.

Monster: "RAAAAAGH!"

Natsu: "Look out!"

Natsu hit the monster with his fist of his element, causing the monster to crash into the ground.

Team Natsu soon found themselves surrounded by monsters again.

Nathaniel :  What's with that? I know we took them all down!"

Erza: "Then we'll take them down again!"

Lucy: "I'll help too! Open, Gate of the Golden Bull. Taurus!"

Lucy placed a Golden Key on the ground, and out came a bull on two legs, wielding an axe.

Nathaniel: Now were talking big

Taurus: "You're looking smooove as usual Ms. Lucy!"

Lucy: "Less talking more smashing!"

Taurus: "She loves my moooves!"

Taurus then twirled his axe into the air and jumped to catch it. He then proceeded to smash his axe into the ground, sending a shock wave at the monsters and smashing them to pieces.

Nathan summon Undine and he make them washed up, Erza requipped into her Heaven's wheel armor and started to slice every monster in sight to pieces, while Gray, was freezing them all.

Nathaniel: "They just won't stop coming!"

The magic circle suddenly started to glow, surrounding the whole area.

Gray: "The Magic Circle!"

Natsu: "Are you kidding me?!"

The monsters were all beginning to get absorbed into the circle, and the rock that everyone was in was starting to break down.

Erza: "Run for it!"

It was too late, the rock had already shattered and everyone appeared to fall into the magic circle.

Timeskip

Team Natsu were currently walking back still, trying to find Magnolia.

Natsu: "Now I'm really starving, uuuh. I'm starting to wish I ate those creatures now..."

Happy is floating around.

Happy: "I can't walk another step you guys.."

Gray: "Well good thing you two have wings right? Showoffs."

Lucy: "I still don't get what happened back there.

Erza: "Master? What did happen?"

Flashback

The village had crumbled into pieces, and there was a group of people sitting down in front of Team Natsu.

Natsu: "All right, spill it! What were you trying to pull?"

Villager 1: "We were using the magic circle to cast forbidden spells, but those monsters appeared and took over everyone in town..."

Villager 2: "When you stepped into town the magic circle activated and we couldn't control ourselves."

Makarov: "Well ya don't have to worry about that anymore! Don't ask how, but I assume that you villages have learned your lessons?

Villager: "Yes sir, of course!"

Flashback End

Nathaniel :  "Now that I'm thinking about it a bit more, I think when we beat the monsters, a self destruction mechanism activated in the magic circle, I think you did something Master."

Erza: "In the blink of an eye you destroyed the magic circle and saved the Dark Guild and us from getting flattened by the spell. How DID you do that?"

Makarov: "I'll explain it to you two later, more importantly..."

Team Natsu: "WE'RE ALL STILL HUNGRY!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3K 205 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...
Lost Hope Від UwU

Фанфіки

13.1K 606 24
After escaping a terrifying and traumatic experience, Lucy moves to a new school. No one knows who she is, she can make a new life. Natsu falls for h...
41.2K 1.4K 14
The whirlwind love story of Erza Scarlet P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.
73.2K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...