RWBY: Claws of Flames

By Indotheorist

abused and broken.... until made anew... through flames Book 2 this is gonna be bad but why not? More

Bio
Abuse and escape
Living with the Bird
Starting Beacon
Talking to Ozpin
Sleeping with Machineguns
Pre-Initiation
Initation...
And this Basterd!
Jaunedice
Jaunedice II: Atack of the Grimm
The warning
Hive
...
Chapter 16
Origins
Blake...
Black and White, Light and Darkness...
#StandwithSCPRu
between volumes 1 and 2
V2: beginning the year...
V2: Training
V2: In-depth
hiatus #2
V2: Filler
V2: Fus
V2: chapter 29
V2: Chapter 31
V2: So what now?
Reality bends
V2: What hapened?

Classes (kinda... maybe)

448 3 1
By Indotheorist

The next day... he woke up at 5:00am. He then noticed the trashed dorm and the sleeping team CRDL. He smiles before calling Raven to send via portal the wake up call with all the "proper equipment" to be used...

He blast the wake up call to the max, scaring team CRDL and Summer...

Cardin:  WHAT DA PH-
He started but was whacked by Summer.

Summer: Lenguage, young man!
He does a slight bow.

Cardin: Sorry Mrs-
She cuts him again sounding angry.

Summer: It's Ms. I don't want to be related yo that BASTERD!
The rest of the team was scared and shocked but Y/n disfused the situation, seeing her reaching for her scythe.

Y/n: Calm down... I still have to train them and you have to change, Summer.
She looked sadden a little bit and nodded before leaving them.

After Summer left he turned to team CRDL.

Y/n: Look it's five am, the perfect time to train. The plan to get you stronger than now is like this...
Do what I do, got it?
They nod.

Y/n: Good, now get changed and meet me in the courtyard in five.
He grabs his spare clothes and goes to the public bathrooms and does his morning rutine (bath, change clothes, brush teeth and fixes his hair) he then walks through the halls where he bups into a weird girl.
She wore a black dress, light brown skin, pink eyes and lose pink hair...

???: Oh! Hello!
She said in a cheerly tone.

Y/n: Hello, who are you?
He asked which made her giggle.

???: Oh! Sorry, I am Thumbelina Peach. Are you the one that had the Initiation yesterday?
She asked with a slight tilt of her head, her smile never faiding.

Y/n: Yes my names Y/n. I will have to leave, have a good day.
She returns the good intent and giggles as he walks away.
Peach: Soon you will be mine~... or maybe ours.

With Y/n he is seen training CRDL until 7:00 am. Team CRDL was devastated. Most had bruises and showed signs of nearing death... by tireness.
He went to the cafeteria later and ate breakfast.

He came to Ports class... early, they exchanged greetings and waited for the rest of the students.
RWBY and JNPR came late. As they came Port started his lecture but one voice asked...

Velvet: ehhhh Professor wh-hat about that new Grimm that appeared in the Initiation?
She asked timidly.
Port sighs

Port: That is a good question one that I think Y/n should answer.
He said pointing to Y/n.

Y/n: That was a Crusher. One of the Pre-Grimm. They are one of the most dangerous Grimm. Only one other has been seen officially. One called "Onehorn". It battled General Ironwood and it's the cause of all his remplaced limbs and injures... and it survived.
As he finished Port smiled while the rest looked scared and shooked.

Cardin: What is a Pre-Grimm?
He asked with fear.

Port: There was once, long ago, a time where the Grimm where even worse. Stronger, smarter, better... They were true demons. But they were hunted by the combined might of various siver-eyed warriors... They died in the end with all of the Pre-Grimm. Or so we thought... But that is not what we should be worrieng about. Now the story about a handsome young man... Me!

As his story faded to Bla bla blas, Ruby was annoying Weiss, Coco was flirting with a red Velvet, and Cardin was bothering Jaune. He takes note of was happening to deduce how to better train the teams. Port then calls for a "true huntress" and Weiss fought a Boarbatusk and won... but Ruby pissed her off. She stormed off but turned back to yell at Ruby but Yang comes to her side.

You don't desserve to be the leader!

What did I do?

Leave my sister alone!

He had enough and came in and joined Weiss.

Y/n: You two DON'T DESSERVE to be HERE! You are nothing more than ungrateful brats. That ALSO MEANS you Weiss. YOU THREE are all INSUFRABLE! YOU TWO tortured me with my "dad" YOU SHOULD BE IN PRISON OR DEAD! Now you... FUCK OFF!
After insulting them, he walked away. To find team JNPR and he found Peach again.
She smiled at him and gave him a note that read:

Dear Y/n:

I have an idea that you will like! I know this might be weird buuuuut I need to talk to your GF and if you say no... I will visit her to talk about a possible... "sharing"... my number is 939-543-9596. Call me❤❤

With love,
Peach

💋

He read that with a slight blush and decided to deal with that later. He reached the dorm. He knocked but got no response. So he opened the door. Once he entered he saw a tied up Ren and Jaune along with a unconcius Nora with no Pyrrha.
He freed the boys and they told of what happened.

Flshback

They were talking in the dorm when someones came through the window and knocked out Nora and Pyrrha, while Catdin and Sky tied up Jaune and Ren and left with a gag Pyrrha...

Flshback end

After hearing the story he texted Ozpin to have a medical team ready and to expel CRDL. He agrees. He arrives at the dorm and activates his semblance. Once he enters hell is unleashed...

(Due to not include extreme pain to anyone until recomendation this scene where CRDL is beated to the brink of death will not be added to all our dismay)

Team CRDL is out of Beacon. He smiles and decides to visit CFVY. He hears a struggle. He opens the door to see nothing but a red faced Coco untop of Velvet. They stare in silence... he leaves.

Coco and Velvet: WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!/ JOIN US!
He closes the door and leaves.
On the sides of the door stood Yatsuhashi with a baby in his arms...

It was late so he enters RWBY dorm. The girls were in theire sleep wear. They blush before he hops in Blakes bed. She was about to ask when he cuts her off.

Y/n: Too tired to explain. Just sleep.
With that he falls to sleep.

Ooooh nice~ I love a goid man... He was right about you...

Hey me here now the image showed before is of deviant artist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695 35 6
𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓯𝓸�...
304K 3.1K 41
You were once a member of the Rose/Brawnen/Xialong family. But however they abused and neglected you. When you left for beacon things didn't get bett...
288K 2.7K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...
35.7K 299 12
once loved by his family, Bryan Belledonna was on the run due to the constant abuse of his sister and the neglect she gave him, she thought it was al...