Protect ➳ Liam Dunbar {1} ✔️

Von venpiter

Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and... Mehr

The Dark Moon (Part 1)
The Dark Moon (Part 2)
117 (Part 1)
117 (Part 2)
Muted (Part 1)
Muted (Part 2)
The Benefactor (Part 1)
The Benefactor (Part 2)
I.E.D (Part 1)
I.E.D (Part 2)
I.E.D (Part 3)
Orphaned (Part 1)
Orphaned (Part 2)
Orphaned (Part 3)
Weaponized (Part 1)
Weaponized (Part 2)
Time of Death (Part 1)
Time of Death (Part 2)
Perishable (Part 1)
Perishable (Part 2)
Monstrous (Part 1)
Monstrous (Part 2)
A Promise to the Dead (Part 1)
A Promise to the Dead (Part 2)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 1)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 2)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 4)
Epilogue
Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Smoke and Mirrors (Part 3)

7.7K 189 14
Von venpiter

Smoke and Mirrors (Part 3)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

Liam started to shift. His claws were out, his eyes were glowing, and his fangs were long and pointy.

"Liam? You with me?" Derek asked. Liam looked at him.

"We have a montro we use. Repeat it and focus on the words." Derek said. Liam was panting. "It's like meditating. You say the words until you feel control coming back to you." Derek said.

"Ok. Ok! Ok! What are the words?"

"Ok. Look at the talisment. See the symbol? I have a tattoo on my back, it's the same thing. Each spiral means something." Derek explained.

"Alpha. Beta. Omega." I said. Although I never had to use it, I listened as they would teach it to my family.

"It represents the ideal that we can always rise to one and fall back to another. Betas can become Alphas." Derek said.

"Alphas can become Betas." Stiles said.

"Can Alphas become Omegas?" Liam asked.

Derek nodded. "All you have to do is say the three words. With each on you feel yourself getting calmer. More in control. Go ahead." Derek explained.

"Alpha, Beta-" he was cut off by me, "Say it slower." I said.

"Alpha. Beta. Omega. Alpha. Beta. Omega." He repeated.

"Say it again. Remember. Every time you say the words you feel you are getting calmer." Derek said.

"Alpha. Beta. Omega." Liam said. His voice sounding more demonic each word.

Stiles scooted until his back hit the door at the end of the van.

"Say it again." Derek said.

"Derek I don't think that powerful talisman is working." Stiles said.

Liam starting breathing really hard, like he was out of breath. His eyes glowed yellow. He bared his teeth and growled.

"Liam! Say it again!" Derek said.

Liam tried to get up, which made the van tilt. Damn. He really is powerful. Liam broke out of one set of handcuffs. He was reaching for Derek's throat.

"Liam!" I yelled. I pulled him back, but he was way more powerful. So I wasn't of much help. Yeah, I hated Derek at the moment, but he still is my brother. Adopted or not.

"Liam! Listen to my heartbeat!" I screamed but it didn't work.

"Derek!" Braeden yelled.

"I think we need to go a little faster." Stiles said.

"Keep going!" Derek told Braeden.

Then Liam broke out of the second set of handcuffs. He had one hand around Derek's throat and the other I was holding down. But he was digging his claws in my thigh. Which hurt like hell. Stiles was helping me hold down his hands from killing Derek.

"We're almost there!" Braeden said.

"Focus!" Derek said.

"I don't think alpha, beta, omega is resonating with him!" I said.

"Do you know anymore montras?" Derek asked.

"Actually I do." I said.

"Liam. Liam! What threw things cannot long be hidden?" I asked. Liam looked at me but then focused back on ripping Derek's throat out.

"Liam! Look at me! What three things cannot long be hidden?" I asked.

"Sun. Moon. The truth. Sun. Moon. The truth." As Liam repeated those words, he got calmer and calmer and calmer. Finally.

We finally arrived. "I can't believe I did it." Liam said. He chuckled.

"For a minute there, I thought I was going to tear the two of you apart." Liam said.

"Yeah. What have made a awkward ride home, so, thanks." Stiles said nodding.

"Do you think you can stay in the same level of control and strength in La Iglesia?" I asked.

Liam answered by flicking his claws from dull to sharp. "Alright. We might, actually be able to do this." Stiles said.

We were getting ready to get out of the van. Derek went first. When he was to set foot on the ground, a berserker pulled him out and threw him on the ground.

It picked him up again and slammed him against a nearby rock. He punched him over and over in the stomach. It took the sharp claw that was on his knuckle and stabbed Derek.

It drew back again but Braeden started shooting it over and over again with her gun. It stopped and ran. Derek slid down the rock.

I stood there is shook.

"How bad is it?" Peter asked. We were all in shock.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Just get to Scott. Just find him. We'll be right behind you. Go. Go!" He said. Everyone slowly started to leave. I just stood there. Derek looked toward Stiles. "Hey. Save him." Stiles nodded.

Liam grabbed a hold of my arm. He pulled me but I wouldn't move. "C'mon. We have to save Scott. Lets go." Liam said. Finally my legs started to move. He pulled me into the temple. I still stared at my brother, he was dying. And the last thing I said to him was 'I hate you'.

We walked in and Stiles lead the way. "This way."

We started running. I started feeling dizzy. I fell down. "What's wrong?" Liam asked. I couldn't tell them. I couldn't tell them I was slowly dying. I deserve to die. Especially for what I said to Derek.

"Nothing. I just felt dizzy." I said and stood up.

"You're pale." Liam said.

"I'm fine." He nodded.

I can't tell them. I can't. I just... Can't.

*Flashback*

I walked into The Animal Clinic.

"We're close-" he paused when he saw me. "Alyssa. How can I help you?"

"I need you to do something. But you can't tell anyone. Not Derek. Not Peter. Not Scott. No one. Promise me." He nodded.

"What's wrong?" I lifted up my shirt and peeled back the bandage. His eyes widen. "What happened?"

"During the lacrosse game, Brett ran into me. It should have healed by now, right?" I asked. He nodded. I knew it. I'm a goner.

"I'm dying, aren't I?" I asked. He nodded looking down. I pulled my shirt back down and began to walk out.

"Alyssa." Deaton stopped me. "I have to tell your brother." He said.

"No. No. Please. He'll worry about me. If I'm going to die. I want to die a peaceful death. I don't want to die in a hospital bed, or moving around the country trying to find a cure, or hooked up to a bunch of beeping machines. Please. Let me die peaceful." I begged. Tears were trailing down my cheeks. His eyes were glassy. He nodded.

"Thank you." I said walking out of the clinic.

*Flashback end*

We ran until Peter stopped us "Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop."

"We have to figure out were we are. Then we have to figure out how to find Scott and Kira." Stiles phone rung.

"How do I even have servic-Hi dad." Stiles said.

"Ok dad. I know you're angry." I heard Stiles say.

"Ok. When I get back you can ground me." He said.

"Do you want me to lie." He said.

"Find Lydia. She was at the school. Mason went to look for her but now we're hearing back from either. I don't know dad. I don't know what I'm doing, you know. I'm just trying to save my friends." Stiles explained.

"Dad, if its one of the Berserkers at the school, you're going to need firepower. A lot." Stiles hung up.

"Why do we do now?" Liam asked.

"Duck." I said pulling Liam's head down as I ducked. A berserker came out of no where and punched the wall right where Liam's head was before we ducked.

"Go go go!" Peter yelled.

We started running as it ran after us.

We ran until we came to a open space, "Go find Kira and Scott!" Malia threw Stiles, Kira's Katana.

"Go." She said. We ran.

"Scott. Scott." Stiles said.

"Kira. Kira. Kira. Scott." I said. We finally ran into Kira.

"Oh." Stiles said.

"You ok?" I asked.

"It's Scott. Stiles. It's Scott." She said.

"What? What's Scott?" I asked.

"The berserker. Kate did it." She said.

"What do you mean." Stiles asked.

"She made him into on of them. I don't know how. But it's him. If they don't know it, they can kill him." She said.

My eyes went wide. "That's why Lydia's not here. They won't know they're killing Scott."

Word Count: 1377

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...
18.7K 592 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
2.2K 134 13
It has been two months since Trish Roberts was pulled back into the world she thought she left behind. With the Alpha dead, her younger sister aware...
41.2K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...