❦ sᴇᴏɴɢsᴀɴɢ {✓}

By Kelly_Bee

Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang... More

When I First Saw Him....
The Audition (pt. 1) ...
The Audition (pt. 2) ...
Secrets And Feels (pt.1) ...
Secrets And Feels (pt. 2) ...
Our First Album...
WooSan (pt. 1)...
WooSan (pt. 2)...
WooSan (final)...
The Party...
The Past (pt. 1)...
Just Another Day...
Treasure...
The Contract...
Yungi (pt. 1) ...
Yungi (pt. 2)...
Hongjoong (pt. 1)...
Hongjoong (pt. 2)...
SeongSang (pt. 1)...
SeongSang (pt. 2)...
SeongSang (pt. 3)...
SeongSang (final)...
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Past (pt. 2)...

2.7K 157 60
By Kelly_Bee

Yeosang's pov :

I quickly wiped my eyes. The pillow in which I had buried my face for so long was now completely drenched in my own tears. I slowly climbed down the bunk.

Seonghwa was looking at me, with a concerned look on his face. He gestured me to sit beside him.

"Calm down. Tell me everything." he said patting my back. His deep, calm voice was soothing enough. I stopped sobbing.

I've never talked about this with anyone as I rarely open up. But since met Seonghwa, I've felt attached to him. As if it was all a destiny. So I finally decided to tell him everything.

"Today is my mom's death Anniversary."

After I said that, Seonghwa's expressions instantly turned grim. He looked totally shocked and didn't say anything. He just rested his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer before I started crying again.

"I'm so sorry Yeosang. This is really sad. But do you mind me asking what happened? It's okay if you don't want to..."

As he said that, my childhood memories flashed in front of my eyes....

"Sweety, I'm home. Look what I brought for you!". As soon as I heard my mom's voice, the six year old me, threw the toy train on the bed and ran downstairs.
"Mommy... You're late today!" I whined.
"Oh, I'm sorry sweety, I was busy. But I bought chicken for you! Don't be upset!"
"Yay! Chicken!" I shouted excitedly and hugged her.

We were almost done eating our dinner when suddenly I heard the main door shut loudly. I flinched at the loud sound, even though I was used to it.

"Yeo sweety, go to your room and sleep okay?" saying that she immediately got up. As usual, I tried to stop her but she just went. I hurried over to my room.

"Stay away from me bitch!" I heard my dad shouting at her. I grabbed my favorite plushie and tried to sleep but my dad's shouting and mom's screams did not let me.

This used to be my everyday routine. Mom used to work hard, and dad used to take all her money and hurt her if she refused to give him. I used to cry myself to sleep everyday, feeling completely helpless. I just wanted to become strong enough to protect my mom from him.

Almost two years passed,but dad started getting more and more abusive. He even refused to sign the divorce papers mom had prepared.

But one day, dad was drunk more than usual. As usual he started hitting her. I ran up to my room, totally scared. He was being more loud and kept on hurting her. I clenched the pillow tightly waiting for the torture to end. But unusually, it went on for a longer time and suddenly everything went silent.

I sighed and pretended to sleep, waiting for my mom to tiptoe and kiss my forehead before she went to sleep to. She does that everyday. But she didn't come that day. I waited for a long time.
Finally I decided to go and sleep with her. I peeped into her bedroom. She wasn't there.

I quietly went downstairs, hoping that she must still be in the kitchen.

I peeped and was horrified at the sight infront of me. My mom was laying unconscious on the floor, blood oozing out from her skull. Her head was resting on the drawer handle.

Terrified and panicking, I ran to her, rigorously shaking her hand.

"Mommy! Wake up! Don't act like that!It's not funny!" after a while, when she didn't respond, I started crying. I searched for dad and found the main door open. He had run away.

I tried to wake her up once again. She didn't. Sobbing, I went over to the neighbors for help. They quickly called the police and started comforting me.

Almost two days later, my mom opened her eyes in the hospital. Her condition was critical. At that time, as I was a kid, I did not understand what the doctors said but they said she got a severe injury to her brain because someone banged her head into the drawer handle.

Whatever it was, I didn't understand what they were saying. I was just happy that she woke up.

She held my hand. "Mommy! You were sleeping for two days! I missed talking to you!" I complained.
She weakly smiled and started rubbing my hand. Gathering all her strength to even speak, she finally mumbled,
"Sweety, I want to tell you something. Never ever be the type of person your father was. Find someone who you truly love and take care of them. I hope you'll find someone who'll protect you in future. I know you are too young to understand all this but keep it in your mind! And remember... Mommy loves you."

These were the last words I heard from her. The next day, she passed away.

The only important person in my life passed away right infront of my eyes.

My aunt took care of me after that. Police were successful in tracking down my dad and he was imprisoned.

But my mom passed away. And today is her death anniversary.

By the time I finished telling my story, I didn't even realize Seonghwa was tearing up. He quickly rubbed his eyes.

"That was so touching. I can't even imagine what all things you went through... I really feel bad for you Yeosang. But don't worry... I will always be by your side, no matter what. Just keep that in mind!" saying that, he just hugged me.

A hug was exactly what I needed right now.

The instant he hugged me, I felt like a huge burden was off my chest. I wasn't crying anymore. I felt relieved.

I felt the same exact warmth of my mother's hug.

"I feel good after talking to you hyung. Thank you for hearing me out. I feel like a burden is off my chest now."

He just hugged me tighter. "It's okay Yeosang. You can come and talk to me anytime. I'll always be there for you."

▪️▪️▪️

Author's corner :

Author : Hey guys, let's talk about something -

San : *appears out of nowhere* We are having a comeback in less than 24hrs!!

Author : Uh, Yeah. That's what I was going to say-

Yunho : *comes in without even asking* And our today's teaser -

Seonghwa : OH NO

San : DID YOU JUST-

Hongjoong : YUNHO! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! YOU JUST TRIGGER-

Author : AHHH YES! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT IT! SO ACCORDING TO ME, TEASER SOUNDS LIKE MCR's (My Chemical Romance) WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE! THE WAY I STARTED CRYING WHEN I HEARD WONDERLAND TEASER. HOLY SHIT, MY OLD EMO SELF IS WHEEZING I-

San : Seongwha hyung, she needs a Psychiatrist ASAP

Seonghwa : Alright... Carry her Yunho! You are responsible!

Author : NO WAIT, HEAR ME OUT. WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE WAS MY ANTHEM. MY EMO ANTHEM. MY CHILDHOOD! AND WONDERLAND IS OUR ANTHEM. ATINY'S ANTHEM! THIS IS GOING TO BE A BOP, A HISTORY IN KPOP....! Y'ALL BETTER MAKE IT OUR OFFICIAL-

Hongjoong : *suddenly interrupts*Uh sorry guys, it's an emergency. She gets triggered when it comes to this. Anyways, yeah! We are less than 24hrs away from the comeback! Hope y'all survive tho! Please look forward to our new album!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
106K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
75.2K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
17.9K 572 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...