❦ sᴇᴏɴɢsᴀɴɢ {✓}

Bởi Kelly_Bee

Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang... Xem Thêm

When I First Saw Him....
The Audition (pt. 1) ...
The Audition (pt. 2) ...
Secrets And Feels (pt.1) ...
Secrets And Feels (pt. 2) ...
Our First Album...
WooSan (pt. 1)...
WooSan (pt. 2)...
WooSan (final)...
The Party...
The Past (pt. 2)...
Just Another Day...
Treasure...
The Contract...
Yungi (pt. 1) ...
Yungi (pt. 2)...
Hongjoong (pt. 1)...
Hongjoong (pt. 2)...
SeongSang (pt. 1)...
SeongSang (pt. 2)...
SeongSang (pt. 3)...
SeongSang (final)...
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Past (pt. 1)...

2.6K 165 27
Bởi Kelly_Bee

Seonghwa's pov :

I stood by their door awkwardly waiting for Yeosang to open the door.
I could hear the loud music and the chaos that was going on downstairs. It was getting louder and louder.

After almost 5 long minutes, Yeosang opened up the door. He had changed into his night shirt and pajamas. His hair was messy. But I noticed his red and swollen eyes.

He immediately turned around, as if trying not to show his face. He was definitely crying.

"Were you crying-" I tried to ask but he just continued walking towards his bed, totally ignoring me.

"Close the door. Freshen up hyung, you can change into my clothes if you want. I guess they'll fit. I'm tired, I'll sleep." He started climbing his bunk.

I hurriedly went over, before he could climb. I didn't realize how strongly I was gripping his wrist. "What is bothering you!?"

He looked at my hand. "It hurts hyung" "What?" "My wrist. It hurts. Your grip is too strong."

I suddenly realized I had almost squeezed his wrist. I immediately let his hand go.
"Good Night."

He went to sleep without even answering my question. I tried to ask again, "Yeosang, what's wrong?"

"Nothing much. I'll tell you some other time. Please leave me alone." was all I could hear from the top bunk.

After he said that, I decided to not interfere too much. Maybe he really needed some alone time.

I freshened up and took out a pair of casual tshirt and pajamas which looked my size. This was my first time coming to Jongho's and Yeosang's room.

I looked around. The bottom bunk was pretty messy. A football lying on the bed, few wrappers of snacks and a broken lamp.

The only 'healthy' thing Jongho had kept near his bed was a basket full of apples. But instead of eating them, he used them to test his strength by breaking them.

I wandered around for a while, looking at all the items they had kept. The room was pretty organised at few spots, while pretty messy at the others. I could easily identify which all drawers and desks were Jongho's and which were Yeosang's.

After touring their room for a while, I decided to finally go to sleep. As I was adjusting to the the bed, I could still hear Yeosang crying.

That's it. He's been crying for almost an hour now. I once again spoke, "Yeosang, I know you want some time alone but I'm just letting you know that I'm awake and I'm here for you. If you want to talk-"

"Thanks hyung, but are you sure? Is it okay... You look tired."
"Ofcourse I don't mind. Now come on. Get down and talk to me." I replied.

"Alright."

▪️▪️▪️

A/n:

Yup! A double update!
The next chapter will be Yeosang's pov :)
So I just had to keep this chapter short....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.7K 600 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
85.7K 2.3K 60
An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best friend who driven her into a world of lies an...
6.1K 316 11
Wooyoung was like the Sun, sending warmth to everyone present around him. Yeosang though, was just the Moon, who was visible only for the light Wooyo...
66.7K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...