Obsession ( Yandere-ish! Yuki...

By ChloeGonzales9

When a young girl gains a stalker , Prince Yuki Sohma, her world gets turned upside down for the worst. No on... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ( 18+)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
(A/N)
Chapter Seventeen (+18)
( A/N)
(A/N)
Chapter Eighteen (18+)
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three ( 18+)
Attention all readers!
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
I'm sorry
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
note
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Filler # 1
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
I need help

Chapter Thirty-Seven

2.5K 61 21
By ChloeGonzales9

You blinked as you walked into the house.

There was a man lying on the couch...his clothes shriveled up. You almost mistook him for a homeless man with his hair tousled wildly like that. Even in this condition he was fast asleep as if he had just escaped from battle.

You closed the door behind you...forgetting about Yuki and your conflicting emotions. For now you would just focus on Seth, your wonderful big brother who loves and takes care of you. Maybe sending him out on that date was bad idea.

You look him over again and realize one of his shoes was missing. Yeah...a really bad idea.

"Seth..." You leaned over his form on the couch.

He barely opened his eyes and responded with a groan.

"What happened?"

"Rape...fangirl...fend off...it happened so fast..! NOOO!" He shot up apparently he was still half asleep when he answered. He blinked for a few seconds while you took a seat next to him. He looked at his surrounding and let out a deep sigh.

You chuckled. "That bad huh?"

He cringed. "Don't remind me. Such horny creatures... "

Seth stood his clothes still in shreds as he stretched. He arched an eyebrow as he stared distinctly at your lips. A sudden sly smile curved onto his lips. He knew you'd been hiding something from him. He didn't recall you saying that you were going anywhere today so he called up Hatori. He had thought maybe you had gone to Sohma house to see him, Akito, and Momiji. Ah, but was he ever wrong...

"Where were you? I called Hatori baby sis...he told me you were at his cousin's house...? You looked like you've been kissing." He arched an eyebrow.

Damn it. You couldn't lie now! Think, think! What to say?!

"Um yeah I...um well y-"

"He also tells me that Yuki boy that was at our house earlier is your boyfriend!"

He clapped happily as you began to stammer out some explanation. I mean did you really think he you could hide it from him, that whole speech earlier was just to lure him off your trail. Then...BAM! You go running off to Yuki's house after he leaves for his date or rather rape appointment.

He pouted. "Oh, and Hatori sounded so disappointed when I was talking to him. Shame on you breaking his heart like that! Oh if he only he knew the truth that your madly in love with him and-"

"Stop! You're always doing that! Hatori is not in love with me...he's like 10 years older than me. It unlawful!"

Seth shook his index finger back and forth. "Now, now (name) age ain't nothin but a number. And he's 20 years older than you."

You sweatdrop. 'Wow, Hatori is..old'

"And what about your other lovers huh? Kyo, Akito imagine how they must feel!"

"They are not my lovers! Kyo and Akito are just friends."

"And this Yuki is he your friend too?"

That was very good question. Your heart clenched at the thought of Yuki just being friends with you. In fact you couldn't even picture him..with out that loving stare he always gives you. You couldn't imagine him not putting his hands all over you and how good it felt. You couldn't imagine having anything less than an undying love for you.

You couldn't imagine him being just a friend to you. It was painfully true and disturbing. He was winning you over...you were becoming a victim of Stalkholm syndrome.

"No. He's my...boyfriend." You felt your heart flutter to life at those words. It was just so wrong...so confusing. Why couldn't you deny him?

Maybe you should give him a chance? After all he seem to care...a lot about you.

Seth set down next to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "I'm happy for you (name). At least you found someone that loves probably as much as I do. If he breaks your heart...then don't worry I'll be right here. In fact if you weren't my sister I'd-"

"Don't even finish that sentence."

He chuckled a little, moving a stray piece of hair out of your face and kissed your cheek. "I love you lil sis."

You nudged him a little and smirked. "Yeah, me too. But since when did you get so mushy?"

"You are in the prime of your youth! And how can I not say that to such a pretty face?"

"You spent half your adolescent years glaring at me, and denying my existence."

He looked over at the wall as if reminiscing the time. "Ahh yes the emo years. Its seems like only yesterday I was brooding over some depressing matter."

"Yeah but you're an old man now and have learned the error of your ways."

"I am not old. I am still youthful. I mean just look at me." He smirked...swishing his hair around in slow motion with sparkles shining and the whole background changing into a sunset.

"Still modest as ever I see."

"Of course. What do expect of a novelist?"

"I expect you to write...novels, not smut."

"Ahh but (name) you can learn from my characters. Especially since you need work in the commitment department."

"Commitment? What would you know of commitment?"

He turns away from you anime tears spilling. "I mean really how could you do this me? You make it sound like I'm the criminal here."

"Just when we start to have a decent conversation you start babbling nonsense."

"You're so cruel surely you have been leading me on this entire time. Cheating on me with a younger man. I thought you loved me, I see it was all lies." He bowed his head and gave a look as if he was in deep turmoil with his emotions.

"...You are a sick, troubled man do you know that? I mean really I'm your sister!"

"Yes a very beautiful, delicious-looking little sister indeed. What I wouldn't give to have you over and over and over-"

You slapped a hand over his mouth to stop him. Seth was really an idiot...an incestous idiot.

"You know what I'm tired. Would mind reading me a story? Like...grandma used to do...? I don't think I'll be able to go asleep without it. My mind is too clogged with stuff." You lowered your hand with a warning look that he shouldn't start up again.

"Explain this 'stuff'."

You shrugged. "You know just...stuff."

"'Stuff' as in 'sex'?"

"...What did you just say?" You ask in warning tone but he seem not to catch the silent threat.

He walked over to the the bookshelf and eyes seem to roam over it quickly in search of a book. "Aha!"

He pulled out a book that cover was black and had bright, big gold letters...and as you read the title you twtiched in annoyance.

"It's my latest novel! I'm sure you didn't read this one either. I called it...Sinfully Addicted." He said the last part in a sultry, seducing vioce.

Twitch.

He sat down back next to you. "It about a sex addict and how he manipulates woman. I gave vivid descriptions in this one...so you can try some of this stuff out. Trust me you'll blow Yuki's mind."

Twitch. Twitch.

"Why are looking at me like that?" He said finally noticing your piercing gaze and interpreting the death threats.

You start flexing your hands that are soon balled into fists and Seth starts sweating bullets.

"Was it something I said? Or is it that 'time of the month' again? Remember (name) It's me your big bro' the one that cooks for you! I -"

Thawck. Boom. Ping. Woo. Bang. Kerpluck.

"Idiot."

Seth is currently incapacitated and can no longer proceed his role in the rest of this chapter...please stand by while the authoress gets medical help.

"Goodnight Seth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 8 5
"Foxes travel alone right?" 7 years ago, Kitsune and Yuki were Best Friends that could never be separated. But that soon comes to an end when somethi...
12.5K 293 27
Her name is Mizuki Sohma, the twin sister of Hatsuharu. She isn't a part of the zodiac, but growing up around them has given her a vague idea of thei...
79.1K 2.1K 35
One night, you decided that you wanted to run away. You snuck into the kitchen and stuffed a banana, some bread, and a few apples into your backpack...
353K 13.5K 43
She seems like your average shy and isolated girl in high school that get bullied and called freak all the time, with her timid outer personality, no...