The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

SIXTY-FOUR

4.7K 84 60
By dxlandaily

"Make sure your ready to leave tomorrow." My dad says, and I head out the door.

Change of plans...we're leaving after the last day of school.

Today's the last day of school...meaning the day I leave for New York is just around the corner.

I have everything packed and ready to bring with us. Everyone at school now knows about tomorrow. I'm not planning on throwing any going away parties...surprisingly. I know that it'd just make the situation worse for me.

I walk into school and feel everyone's eyes on me. I hear people talking about me leaving every once in awhile, which annoyed me. The boys would take care of it.

"You should come to my place tonight." Corey says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just be there." He says and walks off.

"Ok.." I say, and continue to walk off to class.

I set my bag next to my desk, and sit down.

"So, did Corey tell you to come to his house tonight?" Sam asks.

"Yeah...what's that about?" I ask.

"It's so we all can hangout together as a group. For the last time."

"That makes sense." I say, and don't make eye contact.

I'm not trying to cry about moving in class.

——

I walk to my car, and instead of driving home, I drive to Coreys.

I knock on the door, and Jake answers. I walk in, and see that it's just Corey and Jake.

"The rest of the guys are on their way." Corey says, putting his phone down.

"It feels like you haven't been here I forever." Corey says.

"That's cause you didn't talk to me for a while." I look up at him, and he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry Kaylee, it's just-"

"Stop. It's fine." I laugh. Then I hear the door open. I see Sam walk in, then Brennen, then Ethan.

Then I see Colby...

"Hey." I say awkwardly.

"You uh didn't tell me about this." I look at Corey, and point at Colby.

"It's the last time we'll be together after tomorrow...at least be in the same room as eachother?" Jake says. I sigh.

"Jake, you know that I don-" Someone knocks on my the door, and I look over. Corey opens it and people I hardly even know walk in.

"Surprise." Corey says, and I glare at him.

"I said I didn't want a party Corey." I say, and the music suddenly starts blasting. I look over, and see that it's Colby playing the music. I roll my eyes, and look back only to see Coreys talking to some chick.

More people are coming, and the place is filling up. I don't even know half of the people here.

"I know you said you didn't want a party, but we wanted to throw a party you wouldnt forget." Ethan says.

"I have enough of those." I say, and look around at all the people that have already shown up.

"Oh my god Kaylee I can't believe your leaving!" Some girl I don't even know walks up to me.

"Good luck." Ethan pats me on the shoulder and walks off.

"Wha-"

"When are leaving?" She says, clearly drunk.

"Tomorrow." I say, clearly not wanting to keep up the conversation.

"Aww that's sad." She says.

"Do I even know you?" I ask, and laugh.

"I'm Marie!" She says.

"Um so no?" I say, and walk off. I go to find someone I would actually enjoy talking to.

"Hey." Sam walks up to me.

"Hi."

"Do you know where Colby went? He kinda disappeared."

"No I don't."

"Can you talk to him? Please?" He says, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean, talk to him?"

"The fights been going on too long. Just stop it already."

"Sam, its not gunna end. You know what'll happen if it does. I don't trust myself even talking to him."

"What?"

"I'm not trying to fall for him again Sam. I wanna leave tomorrow without making up with him. Without having to miss him."

"You already miss him Kaylee. Just face it, you want him back, and you could get him back so easily."

"No sam." I see Colby walk over, and I look at Sam.

"Talk to you later."

"Wait Kaylee!" I turn and realize it was me Colby was actually walking up to.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a second?"  He walks up to me so that he's only a foot away from me. I take a step back, and look down so that I'm not looking him in the eyes.

"Uhh y-yeah what's up?" I say.

"It's kinda hard to have a conversation with someone that's not looking at you." He says, and chuckles. I look up, and he starts to talk again.

"So, I know your leaving tomorrow and...I don't want you to leave mad at me."

"And?"

"Can we just stop fighting? We don't have to be friends again, I just don't want you to continue to hate me."

"Maybe you shouldn't have cheating on me." I cross my arms over my chest and raise an eyebrow at him.

"Kaylee I-"

"But I'm over it. I just don't know if I can trust you. So I've kept my distance."

"So...your not mad at me?" He asks.

"Not anymore. At least not as much." I say. I look away, and suddenly feel him squeeze me tightly. I dont hug him back, but I give him a small smile.

"Dance?"

"No...I think I'm goo-" He pulls on my hand, and I can't even finish my sentence.

I dance with him anyway, and try to have a good time. I see the guys watching happily. I roll my eyes, and smile.

I see Ethan making his way over, and I give him another smile.

"Dance with us." I say.

"Hey E." Colby dabs him up.

We jump to the music while me and Ethan laugh.

The song ends and a slow song starts to play. We stop dancing, and I give both of them looks.

I look at Ethan, planning to dance with him but Colby pushes him out of the way.

"Imma go sit down." I walk off, and Colby follows.

"Cmon just dance." He says.

"I'm alright, thanks." I say, and give him a fake smile.

"Why not?" I sit down and he sits next to me.

"I'm not in the mood."

"You were going to dance with Ethan."

"Because he's not my cheating ex." I finally make eye contact with him, and he frowns.

"I'm not-"

"Colby, I'm sorry but I just can't trust you...or myself." I cut him off.

"Yourself?"

"I'm scared me being around you cause I'm scared that things could end badly. Yanno?"

"What's wrong with that?" He gives me a small smile, and I shake my head.

"A lot." I say, and the song changes.

"Come on." He pulls me to the dance floor, and we dance to the music. I grab my cup, and drink from it.

"Have fun while we can." He says, and unexpectedly puts his hands on my hips. I tense up, but ignore the feeling I'm getting from this.

"Your right." I say, and sway my hips to the music.

I look up at him, and give him a smile.

I'm actually having fun

I feel it making me smirk. I keep telling myself that this is wrong but my drunk self ignores it.

"Come with me." I whisper in his ear, and he follows me upstairs.

I close the door behind us, and push him against the wall. I kiss down his neck, and slowly unbutton his shirt.

We rip our clothes off hurriedly, before I push him on the bed. I crawl on top of him, while kissing up his body.

He kisses me, and bites my lip lightly. I let out a soft moan, before he flips me over so that he's on top.

He puts his lips on mine before thrusting into me. I grip my hands tightly around the bed sheets, and I don't even bother to contain my moans.

The music downstairs was loud enough.

I dig my nails into his back while his dig into my thighs, directly where the MINE tattoo was at. He rubs his finger over it as if he was tracing each letter.

It's like he's trying to remind me of it.

I take control and get on top. I purposely pin his wrists down to the bed, and squeeze the spot his tattoo was at. I ride him, while our moans and heavy breathing fills the room. I suck on his neck, and leave him some hickeys.

——

He throws on his shirt, and walks out of the room without a word.

Honestly, I felt guilty...but at the same time, I felt good about what just happened.

I walk downstairs, and see Jake talking to Colby. Jake sees me walk down the steps, and looks back at Colby. He starts to raise his voice with Colby, and I rush over.

"What's going on?" I ask Jake.

"What were you and Colby upstairs together for?" He asks. I don't sat a word.

"Come with me." Jake says through his teeth, and they walk off together.

——

COLBYS POV-

"Do you have any idea what the fuck you're doing?" Jake asks.

"No?.."

"Colby, shes leaving tomorrow. You cant just play with her feelings like that!"

"I'm it playing with her feelings-"

"Yes you are. She finally gets over your ass, and you just had to ruin that right before she left. I see what your doing."

"I'm not doing shit. She tried to get with me."

"I don't want her to have to miss you." Jake says and I don't respond.

"Just don't do anything stupid Colby." He walks off, and I give him a mimicking face. I roll my eyes, and walk off.

KAYLEES POV-

I laugh, while Ethans smiles at me.

"Well it's true." He laughs, and looks over at the girl we were joking around about.

We continue to talk, dance, and laugh.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" He asks.

"Uhh my flight is at 1am. Why?"

"Well I wanted to say bye before you leave. I'm sure the guys do too."

"Yeah, I'll be at my dads house."

"Ok....." Ethan keeps talking but I don't listen to a word. I bite the inside of my cheek, and watch them angrily.

"What are you looking at?.. oh." Ethan says once he sees Colby making out with a girl on the couch.

He was literally just with me.

"Ignore him." Ethan says, and puts his hand on my shoulder. I move so that his hand falls from my shoulder, and he sighs.

"How can I?" I storm off, and slam the door behind me.

Authors note: I took forever to update goddamn-

N e ways, hope you liked this chapter

AND THE COLBY SMUT COMEBACK🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 13.8K 181
The third book to the Lucky series. Hope you enjoy!
184K 2.3K 28
You just got accepted into UCLA and posted about it on your instagram. You then meet this guy (Bryce Hall) and he says that him and his friends (Sway...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...