Ambitionz as a ridah

De therealenvycash

From her move from the rough streets of Chicago after the murder of her brother to the ghetto busy streets of... Mai multe

The cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. BOOK TWO
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72. BOOK THREE
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91. BOOK FOUR
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
NOT AN UPDATE.
98.
New book!!

99.

4.5K 141 43
De therealenvycash

Before Sehkani could respond Aria being was yanked by her hair away from them and went crashing to the ground

" Bitch, you had this shit coming! " Raelynn yelled angrily as she punched Aria in her head twice.

Naomi pushed Raelynn down, making her fall. Raelynn still had a grip on Aria's hair and proceeded to hit her as she fell. It was only a matter of seconds before Aria was on top of Raelynn, not even pulling her hair, giving her straight and solid punches right to her face. Raelynn still had her hair and was barely hitting her, she had never been in a real fight before today.

Sehkani stood back watching, Raelynn deserved her ass beat for all the shit she had been doing and sneaking Aria how she did. He told her countless of times that she didn't wanna start trouble with his sister because she could fight, she fucked him up a few times when they would fight.

Everybody stood around either watching or recording. As soon as Sehkani saw blood, he pulled Aria off of her feeling like Raelynn had enough.

" Dumb bitch! " Aria yelled, she kicked Raelynn right in her face with the edge of her heel as Sehkani pulled her away.

None of their friends knew what was going on until the walked through the crowd towards the exit with Sehkani holding onto a disheveled Aria.

" What happened?" Naomi asked frantically. She was confused, her and Raelynn were cool.

Ari didn't answer her, all she thought about was how this would've been avoided if she had stayed home.

" Can you please talk so I can go back in there and find that bitch! " Naomi spoke angrily. She felt bad and, she didn't even notice that Aria had walked off.

Sehkani was still high, a fight wasn't blowing that. His sister had won and that was that. " You good? " He asked Aria

Aria nodded, not even bothering to look at him, she was so upset at the moment

" Can we please go Naomi ? " She mumbled.

The tone of her voice had Naomi feeling worse, she didn't want to come out tonight and she forced her too and she ended up fighting, something she didn't have to do when she stayed in the house. Aria walked to the car and Naomi looked over at Sehkani

" Me and you need to talk " she said in a serious tone

" We don't have shit to talk about " Sehkani replied nonchalanty

Naomi rolled her her eyes and walked away. They got into the car with Naomi driving, Aria sat quietly in the passenger seat. This fight was taking a toll on her, she was doing so good and that was the last thing that she wanted to happen.

Only five minutes into the drive, Aria sniffled catching Naomi's attention. Naomi looked over at her friend who had tears streaming down her face.

She immediately stopped the car. " This is all my fault, I shouldn't have made you come out tonight." Naomi said.

Aria didn't respond, she just continued to cry, staring ahead.

" Aria, please tell me what's wrong." Naomi begged, on the brink of tears herself.

"Why can't I just be happy for once?" Aria spoke through tears." Nothing ever goes good for me "

The fight with Raelynn sparked a lot she had built up in her, she didn't know why she was crying and she didn't know how to fix it.

" I'm so tired of this city Naomi ." Sighing, Aria put her head in her lap, she was so ready to just get her daughter and leave but she couldn't even do that, she knew some shit had to change real soon.

*****

" Cori, sit down ! " Aria yelled at her daughter who wouldn't stop jumping on her mom's couch making Adryian laugh

It was still hard to believe that she was a grandma, it felt like the years had went by so fast.

" No !" Cori yelled back and continued to jump.

Aria wasted no time in snatching her up by her arm." Do you want me to beat your ass?" She said in a serious tone

She couldn't be soft on her anymore, she was acting all the way out and she didn't discipline her like she should've because she didn't know how, Karter always did it.

Her eyes get glossy and she shook her head, Aria sighed before picking her up.

" I'm sorry okay? Next time listen to me when I tell you something okay ? "

Cori shook her head yes and laid her head on her mommy's chest. Aria sighed, she had been so stressed out lately and to top it off, Karter had gotten into a fight and got his visitation taken away for the day and she really wanted to see him

Adryian looked down at her grand daughter and tickled her " It's okay baby, you want some eat eat ? "

Cori nodded her head yes and Adryian smiled not even realizing Kasuan had walked into the living room. " Hey daddy " Aria said, making Adryian look up

" Where's Audrey ? " he asked

" It's friday, She's at her friends house remember? "

Kasuan sighed, he was so caught up with everything he had going on that he had forgotten. " I'm about to go " Aria said to her mom, the tension in the room was thick and she felt her parents needed to talk

" Oh no baby you don't have to leave " Adryian assured her, not wanting her to leave. Even though she wanted to talk to Kasuan about their problems, she wasn't really ready to face him.

" It's okay, I have to run a few errands anyways... I'll see you later " Aria replied standing up with Cori on her hip. She hugged her parents goodbye before leaving out the house, hoping her parents would finally work out their problems

Adryian and Kasuan both had so much they wanted to say and struggled to find the words and neither one of them made eye contact.

Adryian let out a deep breath and looked up at him. " What are we doing Kasuan ? "

Kasuan slowly walked over to where she was and sat down on the couch next to her. " Why'd you do it Adryian ? I thought we were good .. we were good, so why ? Why would you even do that ? "

" I'm so sorry Kasuan, I'm sorry for everything.. all the hurt I've caused you, you didn't deserve that " Adryian admitted " it's no excuse for what I did "

" We've both fucked up in this relationship.. it just hurt to hear you say you loved someone else, I felt like I had lost you and it was nothing I could do "

" No matter what Kasuan, there will never be anyone else for me... I love you, I always have and I always will " Adryian replied " You mean everything to me and I thank you for loving me the way no one else can. When I lost my brother my life was so empty and dark that it all seemed so meaningless to me but when I met you, i found happiness again.. we've been through a lot but we've also got through a lot, through all the ups and downs we never stopped loving each other. I know that we can move past this, I want to move past this.. I want my husband back, I want you back. I don't wanna' fight anymore "

" You didn't just lie to me... you broke my trust. I opened my heart and soul and you took that for granted. " Kasuan started " All this time, I blamed myself for what you did... Maybe I couldn't get myself to believe that it wasn't me who was causing the problems... it was you this time and the last. Love made me blind to the fact that you were taking advantage of my love.... but now I know it's not my fault that you cheated on me. Despite all that you've done, I can't stay mad at you forever. I forgive you. No matter what, deep down inside I know that you love me and I love you... no marriage is perfect and every relationship has faults. The only way to make it stronger is to accept, forgive and move on " he said " he said "  I never knew the real meaning of love until I met you and I'm not letting that go so easily, I'm willing to give what we have another try "

Adryian wiped the tears that fell down her face " I love you " she said

" I love you too " Kasuan replied before pulling her in for a tight hug. He looked down at her " Guess what ? "

" What ? " Adryian asked looking up at him

" They finished the house in New York.. We can finally get out of this city "

That was the best news Adryian had heard in forever, a move was just what they needed and she couldn't wait to leave.

Three months later

The cell door opened at 8:00 in the morning, waking the sleeping prisoner up

" It's your lucky day Karter " The male heavy set officer grinned

Karter sat up in his bed, this was the day he had been waiting on. He quickly got up and the officer passed him the clothes he had gotten arrested in.

They walked down to the reception area and Karter had the biggest grin on his face. After an hour of the signing a few papers and waiting he was a free man, before he walked out the door he was stopped

" Be safe out there Karter " the officer from earlier said with a serious look on his face " I don't want to see you back in here, you got a lot going for yourself "

" You ain't catch me back in here, ain't no money in a cell " Karter joked, they dapped each other up " keep in touch " he yelled as he walked up to his mom in the parking lot

" My baby " Keyarri cried, he brought her in for a hug. He missed his mom a lot.

" I missed you " he smiled

The year Karter spent in prison changed him. Being around certain individuals made him more mature, wiser, more street and books smart, he had learned how to control his anger which was a big problem before. He had gotten taller and gained a few muscles, was growing some facial hair and even had a few tattoos.

" Are you hungry? " Keyarri questioned, letting him go

" I could eat " he laughed, rubbing his stomach. He couldn't wait to have some real food. " I just wanna see my baby girl " he admitted

A few hours later

It was merely 11 am when Aria, Aaliyah and Sehkani entered a mall downtown, it was the day of Cori's second birthday and they were too busy to find anything to wear. They entered Neiman Marcus and went to the designer bathing suit aisle.

Cori was having a Hawaiian themed pool party and the most they had to get were bathing suits and something to wear after.

"What you think about this?" Aaliyah held up a skimpy Gucci one piece, it was white and would barely cover anything if she did put it on.

Sehkani simply gave her that look and she chuckled, putting it back. He was acting real off today, like he wasn't himself but Aaliyah  ignored it thinking he was just in a mood and tired because they hadn't got sleep for two days straight making sure everything was straight for Cori, Aria was real depressed and needed all the help she could get.

Sehkani quickly found a simple pair of Versace swimming trunks, he stood back impatiently while Aaliyah continued to look for something to wear. She was very picky and took her time when it came to shopping for clothes. When she began to take too long Sehkani began to help her.

" What about this? " He held up a ugly looking long sleeve one piece with a connected skirt hoping she would pick it.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes at him, not even responding. She looked through the rack some more before deciding on a dusty pink backless one piece.

Instead of paying for things, she headed over to the baby section. Everytime she shopped for herself, she felt like she just had to get their son Sincere something too

" You okay ? " Sehkani asked Aria

She had been real sad lately because Karter wasn't home and he was missing Cori's birthday. Even though she wouldn't remember anything, it still made her sad.

" I'm okay.. for real " she assured him, looking for something to wear

*******

Aria was in a bad mood the whole day and she wanted nothing more then the day to be over with but she had to play the ' happy mommy ' role for the guest at the party

Adryian and Kasuan had went all out to throw Cori the best birthday party and she was having a blast.

After the kids finished playing and eating they decided it was time to sing happy birthday and cut the cake. Everyone went inside the dining room area where the cake was and Aria stood at the end of the dining table in front of the cake holding Cori as everyone sang

" Happy birthday to youu, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Cori, happy birthday to you" the crowd sang before Aria helped her daughter blow out the candles

Everyone held their phones out taking multiple pictures and videos and Aria was too busy looking at Cori and smiling for the cameras that she didn't even notice Karter sneaking up behind her

He walked up behind her and rested his hands on her hips making her jump a little, she quickly turned around and her eyes widened. She couldn't believe it.

Aria screamed excitedly and Karter wasted no time pulling her in for a hug making everyone smile in aww. She couldn't help but cry, she missed her man so much and that had all the women in the room fighting their own tears.

They spent the rest of the party enjoying the day, playing in the pool, catching up and celebrating. When it started to get dark the kids and some people went inside the house and some adults stayed outside to talk and smoke.

Aria was sitting on the couch, rocking Cori to sleep almost falling asleep herself when Karter walked into the living room

" Can I get everyone's attention please ?" He said out loud, waking Aria up. All eyes were on him. " I just want to thank everyone for coming out for my daughters birthday party and making this the best day for her but most importantly I want to thank Aria for giving me the one thing that gives me purpose in life, my daughter " he smiled

" Awww " a few people said making adryian blush

" Aria.. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me" Karter said " I've known you my whole life and I'm so proud of the woman and mother you've become. You've been the best thing that has ever happened to me other than having my daughter " he said looking at her, his little speech had woken her all the way up " I can't promise that nothing will ever go wrong in our lives but I can promise that we'll be side by side, taking all of life's challenges head on and making the best of every moment that we're alive " he held on to her hand and kneeled down on one knee before pulling a small black box from his pocket and opening it " I've never known happiness like the way you've made me.. and I want to spend the rest of my life making you feel the same way, Will you marry me ?" He asked

Tears formed in her eyes, she couldn't even believe what was happening. Marriage was the last thing on her mind but she wouldn't want to spend the rest of her life with anybody other then him

" Yes.. yes, yes " Aria replied nodding her head making him smile, he slipped the diamond engagement ring on her finger and they both stood up for a kiss.

Adryian scooped in and took Cori away from Aria and the small crowd cheered

" I love you " Karter said

" I love you more " she replied trying not to cry harder than what she already was.

As the commotion went on Naomi used the opportunity to pull Sehkani away from the crowd and outside the house so they could talk in private " Sehkani are we ever going to talk about it ? "

" Talk about what " Sehkani said, attitude laced in his voice

" The fact that I'm pregnant and you haven't talked to me since I told you " Naomi replied

The end

Make sure to give feedback, vote and comment

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

152 17 13
New outline, new plot, new everything, LAST BOOK!!!
1.2M 31.6K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
1.7M 79.8K 41
Read too finddd outtttuhhh.🥰
Cold Hearted De BxddAssAsia

Ficțiune adolescenți

24.2K 565 22
Pretty face,Pretty Tender but pretty taught me ugly lessons.Sylvia has all she needs until her parents get involved in a car accident,she is then for...