Artemis and Apollo: Twins for...

By Kaileywithaq

I don't have a summary quite yet because I haven't written enough to give you one but I can tell you that it'... More

The Note That Changed My Life
We Need To Talk
Texting Sun Boy
Nerves, Hospitals, and Fancy Used Cars
Time To Step Up
Alicia Jones: Social Worker Extrodinare
Sun Boy Explodes
Realizations, Broken Hearts, and Foster Homes
Talking in Your Sleep
Long Days And Love
Drunk Prophecys
Meeting the Family
Clueless Brother, Clueless Friend
Love Love Love and Some Not So Love
Secrets and Family
Too Many Crappy Days Makes For a Crappy Life

Nervous, Scared, and Driving

303 11 3
By Kaileywithaq

Chapter 4
Apollo's Point of View:

The end of the school day came way too quickly. I wasn't prepared for this. I was telling Artemis something that could change both of our lives. I looked at the clock. 2:58. I had 2 minutes before my talk with Artemis and I only had one chance to convince her. She already doesn't trust me, but she has to believe me. She just has to.

The bell rings and I realize that I had been so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't gotten a word of what the teacher said. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door thinking I would ask Nick for the homework. I ran out to my mustang and saw her standing there.

"Artemis." I said realizing that I hadn't called her by her actual name in a really long time. She turned around instantly and I saw the panic in her eyes. She looked like she was about to cry, and that's when I realized that she had just gotten off the phone. She looked up at me and very quietly she whispered something that I couldn't understand.

"What? I didn't hear you." I said softly.

"Can you drive me to the hospital, my parents just died in a car accident?" She repeated quietly. I opened the passenger door and helped her inside. I sprinted around to the other side and jumped in before speeding to the hospital. This conversation could wait. Artemis needed me, and for once, I was going to be there.

Continue Reading