The Deal || C.B (first book)

Por dxlandaily

It all started with a deal Mais

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

SIXTY-THREE

4.5K 102 58
Por dxlandaily

I wake up with a huge hangover. I sit up, and I'm laying on Jakes couch. Sams on the other couch next to me, and Ethans on the floor.

"Get up Kaylee, you've gotta start packing." I hear Jake say from the kitchen. I groan and lay back on the couch.

"Fuck dude." I hold my finger to my temple, and close my eyes.

"Yeah, you didn't make the best decisions last night." He says. I glare at him, and stand up.

"I realize that." I say, and walk towards the stairs. As I'm walking I purposely kick Ethan to wake him up. He groans, and I laugh.

"Wake up hoe." I say when he looks at me confused.

"Why?" He sits up.

"Because." Is all I say before walking up the steps to get dressed in my room, and pack.

I begin to put everything in the boxes I had ready, and rip clothes off of hangers. I had everything here except my bed and empty dresser which was at my dads place.

I take things off of shelves, and throw them into boxes. I see something from the way back of the shelf. I stand on my tiptoes, and reach as far as I can. I grab it, and look at what was in my hands. I bite my lip, and look at the picture for a second before setting it on my bed.

It was a picture. A picture of me and Colby at a football game. I'm on his back smiling at the camera while he's looking up at me with a huge smile.

I grab something from another shelf only to see that it's another picture of me and Colby, but at a party. He has his arm around me while we're both holding red solo cups. I hold the picture tightly in my hand, and sink to the floor.

Fuck

I put my face in my hands and break down crying.

I'm not gunna lie...I loved him. A lot. I still do, but I've been just ignoring those feelings. I don't want to feel them, because I know that loving him is just slowly breaking me down. I need him, but I can't have him. I don't want him in my life. Not even as friends. It will just start all over again.

I close my eyes tightly, and take a deep breath.

"Hey?" I hear someone say. I look up, and quickly wipe the tears off my face.

"Yeah?"

"What up?" He asks. He sounds concerned.

"It's nothing. Some dumb shit." I say. He looks at my hand and sees the picture in my hand. He takes a good look at it and sighs.

Ethan sits next to me, and lift my chin up with his finger, forcing me to look at him.

"Tell me."

"It's just..." I take a deep breath.

"It's just Colby...I miss him. Like a lot...But I shouldn't. He cheated on me, and I still love him. Am I crazy?"

"Your not crazy, Kaylee. You didn't break up that long ago, so of course your not going to lose your feeling for him. Not just yet. It's normal." He says, and smiles.

"I just don't think people usually love the person that cheated on them. Especially with Kacey." I say, and he chuckles.

"You know what, let's finish up packing, and maybe I can take you out for ice cream. Sounds good?" He asks. I nod, and smile before standing up, and grabbing the other picture from the bed.

I've found like four of Colbys shirts while packing and I hated it.

I grab a box and write COLBY across the side. I throw all of his stuff in the box and close it. Surprisingly, I had a lot of his stuff.

"So, I guess were done with this room." Ethan says and looks at the many boxes filled to the top.

"Yup." I sigh, and pick one up to bring it to the Jeep. He brings some out, and Jake decides to help too. He doesn't even wanna watch me pack because it makes him so upset.

"I can help with things at your dads house if you want." Ethan says and closes the back door.

"Yeah, imma wait to do that. Thankyou for the help by the way."

"Of course. All you gotta do is ask." He smiles at me, and I smile back.

"Well...lets go get that ice cream." He says, and gets in the car.

——

I start walking to my next class, and Kacey starts walking next to me.

"Hey Kaylee." She smiles at me.

"What do you want Kacey?" I ask, not making eye contact with her, or stopping to talk.

"I have news."

"Okay?"

"You know Colby?" She asks.

"No." I say sarcastically, and look at her. She shakes her head and begins to talk again.

"Anyways, hes selling again. Just thought you should know." She start to walk away, and confusion washes over me. I stop walking.

"Wait." I say, and she looks at me. I walk towards her.

"How can you say that so normally?" I ask.

"Well, its not like you care. Do you?"

"No." I put my hands on my hips.

"That's why. I don't give a shit either. It's just something I thought you should know." She walks off, and I begin to walk back to my last class.

Is he seriously dealing again...he's gunna go to fucking jail. I mean, not that I care. I just think hes not the brightest for doing that.

After the long day, I begin to drive home so that I can pick up Colbys stuff, and bring it to him.

I quickly pick it up, and get back into my car. I look through the stuff to make sure I have everything, and I do. I look at the pictures for a few moments, and take two of them out of the box. I put them in the middle compartment, and drive off.

I know...dumb. I just need at least something to remember him...

Fuck. I shouldn't be feeling any of this...

I pull up to his house, and knock on the door. His mom surprisingly answers the door.

"Hi, umm..can you-"

"Nice to see you here! Why don't you come in?" She says.

"Oh uh im good thankyou." I smile but she still pushes me inside.

"What do you need dear?"

"I just have to give this to Colby." I hold out the box for her to take, but she doesn't take it.

"Why don't you go knock on his door. He should be up there." She says, and I nod. I slowly make my way up the steps.

My anxiety is through the fucking roof right now, and I don't know why. I just really hate seeing him.

I finally bring up the courage to knock on the door. I hear footsteps coming closer, and my heart pretty much stops. The door opens, and he gives me a weird look.

"Here." I shove the box into his chest, and he takes the box in his hands.

"What's this?"

"All the shit you've left at my house." I start walking down the steps while I hear Colby quietly say "thanks."

"Have fun with dealing by the way!" I say before shutting the front door.

I quickly walk to my car, which I left running, and drive off.

COLBYS POV-

"Huh?" I say confused.

How'd she find out?

I look out the window of my room and watch her speed off. I sigh, and put the box down on my bed. I sit next to it, and open it. I see my shirts, and take them out of the box.

"Damn, I've been looking for these." I say under my breath, and chuckle.

I look under the shirts, and find a picture frame. I turn it around, and see that's its a picture of me and Kaylee together.

I dont remember this picture being taken at all...

It's a picture of me and Kaylee laying on the couch. She's asleep with her head on my shoulder, while I'm looking down at her. I turn it around and it says "me and Colby" with a heart next to it, and the date it was taken.

I put the picture down on the bed, and grab the next thing in the box.

I'm shocked at how many things of mine she's had at her house.

We really are happy weren't we...

——

Authors note: I actually made a decent sized chapter for once-

N e ways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Vote if you want-😌

Also I'm living for Ethan and Kaylees friendship

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
138K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...
259K 7K 174
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.
127K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...