To be a Stark {Peter Parker X...

By marvelstan14000605

Odette Stark, daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark. After getting her powers f... More

Prologue
- PART 1: Cast-
1. Never mess with a Stark
2. Home Sweet Home
3. Did he just quote Pinocchio?
4. No not mad, just dissapointed
5. Because, you weren't prepared
6. Dad vibes
7. You want me to stop a moving train?!
8. Mom
9. Vision
- O's PLAYLISTS -
10. Sokovia
11. Aftermath
- PART 1.5: Cast -
12. Roadtrip
13. Rome
- PART 2: Cast -
update
14. Lagos
15. Sokovia Accords
16. Disagreement
17. London
18. Kittycat
19. 'Office'
20. Diving
21. Low profile car
23. We're basically sisters now.
24. Spider-Man
25. Orange slices
26. Criminals
27. House arrest
28. Goodbyes and ankle bands
29. Stank
30. Odin
- PART 3: Cast -
31. Lego Death Star
32. Harry Potter and pancakes
33. F, marry, kill
34. Party
35. Check ups and Trackings
36. DC and Masterchef
37. Smithsonian and rescues
38. Stargazing
39. Fight
40. Ferry
41. Letter
42. Then what's the problem?
43. Dear dad
Camera roll
Update
44. Mac'n cheese
45. Birthday
46. Christmas
47. New Year
48. You're a wanted criminal
49. Visitor
- PART 4: Cast -
50. Norway
51. Sakaar
52. Terra
53. Thanos
54. Sparkles
55. Champion
56. Hulk
57. Revengers
58. Don't touch anything
59. Asgard
60. Loki ex machina
61. Earth it is
62. Turns the legs to jelly
- PART 5: Cast -
Little crash course
63. Flashlight vanilla Light
64. Calamares
65. Aliens
66. Just don't freak out.
67. How's Gamora
68. Footloose
69. Just two nerds
70. Magic with a kick
71. Chaos
72. Maybe
- Update -
- Update: Endgame-
- PART 5: Cast -
73. Paper Football
74. Stranded
75. Home
76. I like this one
77. The garden
78. M
79. Time Heist
80. New Asgard
81. May
82. Hot Tub Time Machine
83. Brainstorming sessions
84. New York City 2012
85. The Potts
86. Unfair
87. It's like...uh...I was made for this.
88. Catch!
89. Avengers... Assemble!
90. She's got help
91. Make him proud
92. I love you 3000
93. Pym, Harley and Shuri
94. I'm from the future
Update
Update
95. The Blip
96. Natasha Romanoff
Cover update
New Cover
- PART 6: Cast -
97. Dejavu
98. Ghosting
99. Thank god for Europe
100. Allergy
101. Venice
103. Waterdemon
104. Elementals
105. Upgrade
106. picture
107. Prague
108. Rooftop
109. The Raven
110. Cat's out of the bag
111. Illusions
sorry and not sorry?

102. Boh

1.9K 41 7
By marvelstan14000605

Venice was one of the most beautiful cities I had ever seen. The architecture, the people, the culture, they were all magnificent. Peter and I were actually enjoying ourselves walking through the streets and over the squares. We fed some pigeons, ate some pizza and talked about everything and nothing at the same time. I couldn't believe how lucky I got with him. He was nice, funny, caring and absolutely gorgeous. We were holding hands when we met up with MJ. 

" You two love birds enjoying the scenery?" She asked us. 

"Maybe." I smiled. 

" Hey O," Peter suddenly said " Maybe you could walk around with MJ and get that espresso you guys talked about on the boat." 

I looked at him " Sure." I said and left with MJ. What was he up to? I just hoped it wasn't Fury sticking his nose in our vacation.

" Geez, that's some strong coffee." I said swallowing the espresso I had ordered. MJ and I were in a little café in one of the little side streets. 

" I live for this." MJ said savouring the flavour. " Can I ask you something?" She asked. 

" Sure." I told her. 

" Where were you when you got blipped?" 

I looked at her, why did she want to know? " At home." I old her " You?" 

" In the library." She answered my question. That must have been a calm place to appear again. 

After that we talked about a book we had both read and the new movies that were coming out later that year. It was a normal conversation, until she slipped in the question.

" I've been meaning to ask, where did you go?" 

I frowned " What do you mean?" Where did I go? 

" You left right before prom, last year." She jogged my memory. 'Last year' those were the words that stuck out to me. Because it wasn't last year. For her it was, but for me it had been almost 7 years. 

" I,... was homeschooled again." I told her, the same answer I had in my head for months. 

" Because of your dad?" She asked. I didn't know what she meant by that. " Did he have to move again?" She then added. 

" Yeah, he always does." I nodded and tried to steer the conversation away from the topic. " So Brad huh." I smiled at her. 

She frowned " I don't know, he's nice and all but, he's just not my type." 

I looked around the café and saw a dark haired Italian guy " Is he you type?" I asked, mentioning the guy at the bar. 

She looked over and said " Maybe, yeah, he's cute." Was she smiling? I looked again and saw the guy looking over at her. 

" Go on, go talk to him." I encouraged her. 

" Are you crazy?" She asked shocked. 

" Oh come on, he's going to love you." I told her " You never know if you never try." 

She looked at the guy, then at me and then said " If I embarrass myself you're buying me another espresso to drink away the shame." She said, got up and walked over to the guy.

A few minutes later she sat back down beside me. " And?" I asked trying to get a reaction out of her. 

" He's gay." She said dryly. " But hey, I got a new friend." 

We payed for our coffee and decided to go walk the streets again. A street vendor came up to us and asked " Braccialetti?" 

" No thanks." I said but he didn't get it. 

" Boh." MJ then said and he left us alone. 

" What did you just say to him?" I asked her confused. 

" Boh." She said.

" Boh?" I was confused. 

" It's the most perfect word in the world it means ' I don't know' or ' get out of my face' or both." 

" Pretty useful." I nodded.

When I reunited with Peter again MJ had left us for some vintage shopping. " Whatcha got there?" I asked Peter, curious to know what he had bought? 

" Nothing." He said, hiding the bag behind his back. 

" German? American?" I suddenly heard and saw a man selling roses coming up to us. 

" Boh." I said and he walked away. 

" What did you say?" Peter asked confused.

" Boh, MJ told me about it. It's pretty great." We walked for another few minutes, but when I tried to take a picture from the view I saw something strange. " Is it me or is the water moving?" I asked Peter. 

He turned around and said " The water here is always mo-that's weird." He saw it too. 

AN

I finally had some time to write again and I'm so happy about it! 

Hopefully i'll be able to upload more frequently in the future.

Hearing the news that Peter Parker is staying in the MCU makes me SOOOO happy. 

I can't wait to see the rest of his journey.

That's all for now. 

And remember everyone, stay hydrated.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 124 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
5K 256 56
(Stark's Daughter X Peter Parker Fan Fiction) When she's been taken in by Tony Stark himself at the age of 6 and officially adopted not 2 years later...
10.7K 361 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
123K 2.5K 33
The prequel and next book are out! This story will be going through some MAJOR rewrites and also edits since now I have more information and more sto...