Sméagol's Redeption

By TiffanyGray1987

After Gollum falls off the edge of Mount Doom, instead of landing into the fire, he is transported to the Uni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Sméagol's Redemption Soundtrack

Chapter 100

27 0 0
By TiffanyGray1987

Delaney, Aini, and Bri's step-father, Mike, sat in the waiting room while Lea, Sméagol, Damian, and her mother, Kathy, stayed with her in the delivery room. She was in labor for approximately eight hours. Since she had her own ring of power, her body was healthy and strong enough for a natural birth. However, no amount of power could make child birth hurt any less, but her family stood right by her side through all the screaming and excruciating pain.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Bri screamed as she pushed with all her might. "Sorry, Mom!" she panted. "I know you hate it when I cuss."

Kathy grinned. "I do, Sweetie, but being a mom myself, I understand how much giving birth hurts, so just... let it out."

"Now, you know why I never wanna get pregnant," Lea joked.

Sméagol laughed softly.

"Okay," said the doctor, "one more push, and you're done."

"No, I can't," Bri sobbed. "I can't do it anymore. I can't."

"Yes, you can, Sweetie," said Kathy.

"No, I can't. It hurts too much."

Sméagol approached Bri, and put his hand on her shoulder. "My precious friend," he whispered, "did you think you could ever recover from Bulimia?"

"No," Bri wept.

"Did you think you could have a baby, or even get pregnant?"

"No."

"Did you think you would survive everything you've survived?"

"No."

He put his arm around her. "Look how far you've come, all the things you never thought would happen for you, all the things you never thought you could do, but you did them anyway. You are so strong, so much stronger than you knows. You've wanted this baby for so long, and you're almost there. Don't give up now, my precious. You can do it. Sméagol believes in you."

"And, so do I, Precious," added Gollum. "It can do this."

Bri paused, and took a deep breath. "Okay, fine, I'll do it," she said in a sarcastically pouty tone.

Sméagol giggled. "Alright. Push."

Bri screamed at the top of her lungs, and pushed with all her might, until the baby was finally born!

"Oh, my gosh!" Bri cried. "It's a girl! Damian, we have a daughter!"

Damian kissed Bri.

"Oh, Sweetie!" Kathy cried. "You did it!""We're so proud of you, Precious!" Gollum sniffled. "We knew you could do it."

After they cut the umbilical cord, the nurse took the baby to bathe her. Then, she brought her back, all wrapped up in a pink blanket, and placed her in Bri's arms.

"Oh, she's so beautiful," Bri wept happily.

"Just like her mom," Damian said with a smile.

"I can't believe I'm actually holding our daughter in my arms."

"Never thought this day would come," Damian sniffled.

"Did you pick a name for her?" asked Lea.

Bri thought for a second, and looked at Damian. "Caitlin Hannah Haskell," she replied.

Damian nodded.

"Caitlin," said Kathy, "what a beautiful name."

"Oh, she's so precious," Sméagol said, almost in tears.

"You wanna hold her, Sméagol?" asked Bri.

"Oh, yes, please."

"Yeah," Bri said to Caitlin in a cutesy baby voice. "You wanna meet Sméagol? He's your guardian angel. Yes, he is."

Sméagol smiled at Bri's sweet remark.

"Here you go, Honey." She handed the baby to Sméagol. "Support her head. Yep, you got it. Perfect."

"Hi!" Sméagol whispered excitedly. "Hi, Caitlin. Awww, look at you." He spoke to the baby in the cutest, sweetest, warmest, most loving little baby voice. "You're precious. Yes, you are." He giggled. "Awwww, so beautiful you are. Yes, just like your mother."

Caitlin reached out, and took hold of the zipper on Sméagol's sweater.

Sméagol giggled. "Awww, what's it doing, Precious? Is it trying to unzip my sweater?" He giggled even harder when she managed to unzip it a little. "You're so silly, and so cute." He gently pinched her little cheek, and lit up when he saw her smile. "Awwww, look at that beautiful smile." Sméagol kissed her cheek. "Sméagol loves you, Precious."

Then, Caitlin began to cry.

"Awwww, what's the matter, Baby? Shhh, don't cry. It's alright, Precious. Sméagol's here. Sméagol won't hurt you. No, Sméagol loves you. Is it sleepy? Is that why it cries? Awww, poor thing. Sméagol sing it a lullaby. Yes." He tiptoed over to a chair next to Bri's bed, and sat down, still holding Caitlin against his chest. He gently caressed her head and cheeks as he sang her a sweet lullaby, one he made up on the spot, but nobody would've ever guessed. It was the sweetest, purest, most beautiful and heartfelt lullaby anyone had ever heard.

Bri, Lea, and Kathy all burst into tears listening to him sing while Damian tried to keep his composure, but Caitlin, on the other hand, stopped crying. She nuzzled up to Sméagol, and fell asleep in his warm, loving arms. It was a beautiful, heartwarming moment none of them ever wanted to forget, and thankfully, they never would. Damian managed to get it all on film, from when the nurse brought Caitlin back in to when Sméagol finished his lullaby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.1K 44
❝There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.❞ - Samwise Gamgee After Erebor was reclaimed Athena reu...
23.3K 712 28
(#15 in jrrtolkien) After Emily & Ellie returns to their own world their memories of middle-earth fades as they both are at the peak of their carrier...
7.1K 395 18
COMPLETE! Book one in the 'A Face in the Crowd' trilogy, a LOTR fanfic. In the final days of the War of the Ring, meet Keren, a healer of Minas Tirit...
190 16 9
Ren woke up as a new fairy form as she wonder what happened to her as she knows that she was killed but now alive again. As she is now back alive wha...