How to be a Heartbreaker

By anthem-

In the brutal world of high school, anything can happen, especially to a certain teenage girl. Sophia Heather... More

How to be a Heartbreaker
That Probably Wasn't the Best Thing to Say
Who Parks Their Motorcycles in the Middle of the Sidewalk?
Is the Queen Bee Allowed to Carry a Gun?
Hell Has Been Happening on a Daily Basis
What Are the Chances That They Would See Each Other Again
Could You Imagine the Agony?
The New and Improved Sophia Heatherson 2.0
Rule Number One is That You Gotta Have Fun
Rule Number Two: Just Don't Get Attached
♥Sharing the Love♥
The Awkwardness of the Mornings After Epic Parties
This Is What He Gets For Lying
The Cutest and Most Clichè Night of Her Life
Rule Number Four: Got to be Looking Pure
The Best Night of Her Life
author's note (funny than depressing than somewhat happy)
The Most Unexpected Heartbreaker
He Totally Isn't Making 'Moving On' That Easy
Putting Her Emotions Back on the Gambling Table
Cat Fights Are Always Entertaining
Friendship Never Ends
Stupidity Sometimes Leads You to Love and Happiness
♡Final Thank You Speech♡
would you like a sequel?
sequel alert!

Rule Number Three: Wear Your Heart on Your Cheek

2.4K 102 35
By anthem-

"Another party? I you serious right now?" Sophia yelled.

Fifteen minutes ago, a calm Sophia just finished making some popcorn and sat down as she watched 'Mean Girls'. She was laughing at the Winter Talent Show because Gretchen looked so pathetic.

Suddenly, Mason barged in without the courtesy of knocking and told Sophia to go to her room and wear something sexy because he got them both tickets to the hottest party of the year at Stella's huge mansion, which was the biggest one in town. It had ten full sized bedrooms, a pool and a Jacuzzi, a game room equipped with the latest technology and gaming software, and the best part was that her parents had a huge room filled with different kinds of imported alcohol.

"Not just a party," Mason rolled his eyes. "The biggest party of the year. Stella's parents are off to Europe or something, and she's got the place all to herself tonight." Mason was practically on cloud nine since his friend's friend was dating Stella and got him invited.

"And what makes you so sure that she wouldn't mind me being there?" Sophia asked him, still pissed that he just raided her with news like this in such a short time.

"She wouldn't. And even if she does, I can show her my Mason magic and we'll be partying all night." He waved his fingers as if he were a freaking magician.

"Ew." Sophia commented on his player ways. "Wait, I thought that she has a boyfriend?" Sophia remembered.

Mason raised his finger. "One: he will be too drunk to even notice that I'm shagging his girl." Another finger came up. "Two: She will be too drunk to resist all this." He gestured towards his dare I say sexy body. Than the other one followed. "Three: As long as you show her a good time, she will keep her mouth shut." Sophia showed a disgusted expression while Mason just smirked.

"That's sick." Sophia's face was clearly disgusted. She made her way up her stairs to her room to prepare.

"Ain't the first time it happened anyway." Mason snickered while he followed her up the stairs.

Sophia couldn't handle his barbaric ways any longer and shut the door right in his face before he could have entered. She's pretty sure that it hit his nose though.

"Ow!" Mason yelled through her wooden door. Sophia just laughed though.

After a while, she got her hair curled. Her make up was done and her heels looked fabulous, just like her.

Sophia opened the door and just stared at Mason who was leaning against the banister in front of her door. As soon as he saw her, his eyes got wider, like Buddha when he finally got his enlightenment.

"Good enough for tonight?" Sophia asked for his approval.

"Definitely." Mason smirked and got up.

They went out and took his chic black car. He was already prepared when he got in her house, so all they needed to do was drive to the crazy ass mansion and party like there was no tomorrow.

"So what's rule number three?" Sophia glanced at him and his leather jacket.

"How'd you now I was gonna tell you tonight?" Mason whined like his big surprise was totally ruined.

"Because you always bring it up in these kinds of situations." Sophia leaned back in the cozy car seats with a very smug look.

"Wear your heart on your cheek." Mason stated.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sophia prepared herself for the long lecture by plopping her elbow on the car door and leaning her head on it.

"Don't trust anyone that easily. Don't think that just because he said 'I love you' or you two hook up multiple times, that dosen't really mean that there's any real chemistry between you two." He told her.

"Cool. So all I have to do is be a heartless bitch at times until he deems himself worthy of me?" Sophia clarified.

"You got it." Mason smiled while clicking his fingers together.

They finally arrived to the biggest estate in the city and pulled over to a parking space that was super close to the door, which was pretty convenient. No one likes girls who wear heels than complain on how much their feet ache. That's just wrong.

They entered the party. Sophia was shocked by it. It was nothing compared to Blake's party. Blake's party was like dumpster diving compared to this

This one was crazy. There were DJs. There were pole dancers in the corner swinging their money makers while being surrounded by horny people. There was a bartender who was flipping everything in the air, but he always managed to catch everything. Everyone had a bottle of fancy alcohol and they waved it in the air while cheering on how this was the best freaking party ever.

Sophia looked at her side, but gave a pissed off neutral look to the empty space that was previously occupied by a jackass named Mason. Now here was Sophia, anxious and a nervous wreck as she tried to find a familiar face that was actually sober enough to have a casual conversation with her.

"Hey." A sloppy arm landed on her shoulders. She was about to take it off and beat the shit out of the bastard but stopped when she found Zach who was crazy drunk right now.

"Zach." Sophia said, still stunned by his current state. He was never a drinker, but anything can happen when you're going out with the queen bitch.

Sophia yelped as she miraculously caught Zach before he fell. He must've drank like a hundred bottles.

"Why the fuck are you so drunk?" Sophia asked him, both irritated and worried.

"Jessica was cheating on me this whole time." Sophia was shocked by the news. She thought that Jessica changed her player ways when she finally got Zach; the boy she's been crushing on since the fifth grade.

"That's awful." Sophia screamed again as Zach fell on her again. It took a while before she could steady him.

"Yeah, she's with that bastard friend of yours." He slurred as he took another gulp of whatever he was drinking.

Sophia was shocked. She couldn't believe what she just heard. No, he couldn't. She shook the thought out of her head, thinking that Zach was just crazy drunk right now that he didn't know what he was saying. After all this time on training and preparing her to take Jessica down, Mason would never betray her. He was probably not aware of what he was saying right now because of the alcohol that has clearly gotten in his head. Mason was on her side. She should just stop being paranoid.

Sophia grabbed the bottle of whatever from his hand and gave it to some other drunk guy who happily chugged it all down.

"Let's get you to a room." She wrapped Zach's arm around her and her arms around his waist as she tried to carry him to one of Stella's many rooms. Sophia was sure that she wouldn't mind her borrowing one. After all, she has hundreds of them.

"There you go." Sophia layed Zach down on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Sophia. I should have listened to you." Zach started apologizing.

"No, you're too drunk. You don't know what you're saying." Sophia shook her head and refusing to listen to his drunken apologies.

"No listen to me, they say that honesty is brought out when a man is drunk, so here is my apology Sophia Heatherson." That was the last thing he said before getting knocked out by the booze.

Sophia was alienated. She just tucked him in and made sure that he was cozy before sneaking out of the room, so that he could rest and sober up.

She went out and decided to get a little drunk. She went to the bartender and ordered a random drink. She drained it in one go before going to the dance floor and grinding against a random guy. She was still sober and aware of what she was doing, but after that weird roller coaster ride , she decided to have a little fun.

The guy she was dancing with turned her around and was going to kiss her, but she placed a finger and pushed it away before disappearing in the other people making out on the dance floor.

She was getting herself a drink when the same guy from the dance floor held her by the waist painfully. He was clearly drunk.

"I don't like teases." He pinned both of her arms above her head and was about to forcefully kiss her. Sophia didn't know what to do and just turned her neck away as far as she could, but something stopped the drunkard from continuing. He was punched unconscious.

"You okay?" Mason asked her worriedly.

Sophia ran into his arms and he hugged her, relieved that nothing bad happened to her.

"Let's get you home." Mason panted as he stroked her hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.3K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
362K 13.6K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
49.4K 1.4K 42
Being the best friend of the most beautiful girl at school, Niana Rodrigo never got any male attention and definitely not after her childhood crush c...
521 110 50
Arrogant, confident, bold, sassy and smart, Jessica Lopez is the 'Queen Bee' of her school. She is tough and cold around people she doesn't trust. Wh...