You Make My Home [Wonhui]

By _Yoonki_

"Is this fucking cat posing for the photo?" A purr rumbled from the feline in response. "Awesome job, Jeon Wo... More

Claw 0
Claw 1
Claw 2
Claw 3
Claw 5
Claw 6
Claw 7
Claw 8
Claw 9
Claw 10
Claw 11
Claw 12
Claw 13
Claw 14
Claw 15
Claw 16
Color 17
Change + Thoughts
sorry im dumb

Claw 4

627 50 11
By _Yoonki_

Droplets fell upon his fuzzy face and a hiss escaped from his lips, lifting up his head as his body start to quiver by the overbearing cold that had cursed the day. Licking his fur, trying to give warmth to himself, however several droplets became more and fell excessively onto him. The matted fur becoming soaked by the teardrops from dark clouds and he sat up, gazing upwards with squinted eyes, trying to consider the time of day. However, it was difficult to distinguish the time as the dark clouds had made him blind. 

Darkness swept over the cloudy sky and droplets didn't seize, and the downpour grew more intense. Gradually, the warmth of his body melted away by the cold droplets of nature, thoughts endlessly cursing at mother nature in his cluttered mind. Squinting through the rain, he saw people walk by with umbrellas and their steps caused splashes upon the concrete floor, their own movement creating waves. Cars whizzing pass and their loud engines didn't fill his ears, as only the rain overcame his sense of hearing. 

Hopping off the bench, where he patiently waited and hoped for the photographer to arrive back with a sign of forgiving Junhui from yesterday. Unfortunately, the downpour is forcing the poor feline to move away from the designated place of fate, and he shook his fur to relieve the water tensing amounts of fur, he currently has. The mechanism of his own purring taking a toll on him for the sake of his comfort and his ears flatten against his small head, gazing everywhere for the familiar Wonwoo. When will he arrive? 

The downpour was no storm, but it is the type of weather to bear and continue any type of chore or situation. Junhui didn't think Wonwoo would forget about him. Wonwoo cares for Junhui. 

'Does he really care about me?

Is he mad at me?'

Purring to himself as he hid underneath the bench, trembling by the cold and the water dripped from his soaked fur. If only, he could cry in this form, he would cry endlessly and beg for Wonwoo to rescue him. Unfortunately, his own wish was overpowered by the sound of rain and the distant thunder caused his own fur to bristle, and he decided to leave to look for Wonwoo. The loneliness and the hope building a storm in his head, as his own desire for Wonwoo is only feeding into a sign of misfortune. 

Junhui ignores the doubt. Mainly because he trusts Jeon Wonwoo. 

Sprinting off to the nearby college campus as Wonwoo truly despises and speaks of, almost everyday when the two meet. The pads of his paws becoming wet and cold by each wet step, however he ignored the discomfort and the pain of nearly freezing to death. Running pass many students, he arrived easily on the college campus, and colors of umbrellas seemed like balloons that children held by the string. However, their clothes were dark as he arrives at a funeral. Rainy days are always known to be gloomy. Junhui hates rainy days. 

Supposedly, it is the trauma. 

Supposedly, it is the repetition of cloud's tears and he helplessly listen to it until Mother Nature finally stops. 

Quivering, he walks around and looked around for the familiar raven-head. With slightly blurred vision from the rain, he lets the rumbles from his throat to comfort himself, and he ran away from several students that started to notice him. He didn't want them. He wants Wonwoo. Junhui should return the favor in visiting Wonwoo, as the raven-head had helped and visited him for two days, already. 

Maybe Junhui shouldn't trust easily. 

But, Wonwoo is honest. 

Wonwoo is kind. 

Junhui likes him far too much to let him go. 

Of course, the loneliness cursing his heart is only speaking for one's greedy thoughts. 

Noticing a familiar maroon colored object, Junhui instantly dashed towards the direction of the familiar red without any forethought nor doubt. Energetic steps causing small droplets to spill upon his face and he runs up to the figure, however instantly the scent and the figure's clothing is different than his Wonwoo's. Nearly ramming into the stranger's leg, he stopped himself and slid across the wet concrete, suddenly meowing in distress. The stranger looked down, his unfamiliar face making Junhui's heart break and desire for Wonwoo grow. 

"What are you doing? Go away," scoffs the student, his foot colliding with Junhui's thin body. Hissing and defensively his paws struck his leg, his claws sinking into the stranger's flesh as he bites harshly onto his leg. Yelping in pain, Junhui was kicked off and he landed harshly onto the concrete with a painful whimper. Suddenly, a heavy object was sent upon Junhui's head and he lifted up his paws to seize the aching pain. His vision worsening and he rolled over to the side, his backside facing towards the violent stranger and the student had left with a scowl written on his face. "Stupid stray..." Junhui's ears twitch by the words. 

'Does Wonwoo see me like that?'

Junhui lifted himself up from the floor with a slight tremble in his body, the aching on his head remaining and he wanted to drop dead. However, the determination to search for his Wonwoo is pulsing through his bones, and forcing him to bear the pain. "Kitty... Are you okay?" a soft voice was heard from above and Junhui panicked, looking up to see another student with a unfamiliar face. Far too many people, and Junhui hates it. Honey-like voice he possesses and a certain amount of kindness reflected back in his Cheshire gaze as he held a dark-colored umbrella. The shelter revealing Junhui's trembling form to the stranger.

Hissing defensively, the hatred of everyone angrily cursing towards the stranger. However, another approached who looked much smaller than the cat-like human, and his eyes are doe and his fair skin has tinge of pink from the cold despite the many layers of clothing he is wearing. "I saw what happened. Don't worry, I threw a rock back at the asshole," smiled the smaller, stray silver strands of hair revealed underneath his beanie. Backing away, Junhui shook his head and ran off, not wanting to cause any more trouble. He needs Wonwoo. 

However, he heard the footsteps behind him as the pair started to follow him. Junhui decided it was best to hide from them, as he knows those people may gain trust with him and hurt him later. Hopping up onto the tree's wood, his claws sunk deeply as he climbs up with small amounts of energy remaining. Clinging onto a branch and resting above, Junhui hid his face in his paws, feeling like an absolute failure. He couldn't find Wonwoo. Ears flattening against his head, he wished for tears to fall from his eyes, however animals like him can't cry. 

"Joshua, I found him! We should get him a blanket and some food," Junhui's ears twitched and he looks down to glare at the small human-being. The taller name 'Joshua' arrived next to the shorter and he looked up at Junhui, "I can get some bread from the nearby cafe..." said the soft-spoken male and the shorter looked at him confusingly. "Cats can eat bread?" he questions and Joshua nodded, "They can only eat a little bit, though. But, bread will be good for awhile if hes hungry." 

"Or if she's hungry." the shorter looked up, and Joshua chuckled. Junhui's tail lashes from side to side, his dripping tail hanging from the wooden branch and he sneers at the pair. "We should let him calm down, Jihoon. He seems terrified and he could possibly hurt us. Come on, lovely." Joshua's arm wrapped around the shorter's waist, and Jihoon stared up at Junhui, pouting to himself as he feels helpless. Junhui hisses at the two and finally, the pair left the feline alone. Junhui is alone, again.

Water dripped from above, the leaves crying alongside with the clouds above and Junhui closed his eyes, feeling restless. Unmovable. The energy within his bones long gone. Weighted fur causing his limbs to grow tired more and he only curls up carefully, trying to give himself warmth however droplets sneaked upon him to make him more wet than before. However, he ignored the cold as he usually did. 

'Maybe I shouldn't search for Wonwoo.

Maybe he is at the park.'

Self-pity lavished his well-being and he silently thought to himself with endless thoughts to crush his self-esteem. 

'Will you wait for me, Wonwoo?'

.

Awakening on the branch and he glanced up, the skies clearly light blue and he stares up at the fluffy white clouds with ease. Finally, nature had stopped crying. Lifting himself up, he dropped down onto the floor after retracting claws and he gracefully landed on all fours to look at the can of food and laid blanket awaiting for him. Sniffing the food and he could sense the tinge of Jihoon and his tail flicked in dismay, moving away and he ignored the comfort underneath his paws from the fuzzy blanket. Ignoring the urge to lay down on the blanket and let his fur dry under the warm sun, he left everything untouched. 

Loyal to Wonwoo, only. 

Walking around, he suddenly met the sight of the library. He remembered the raven-head always talking about the library to study or work on editing. Junhui imagined his favorite human sitting at one of the tables with his laptop and camera, determination evident with his fast fingers as he types and clicks away with his mouse. Junhui realized he never went inside a library. Walking up the steps, the strong scent of someone familiar caused the tip of his tail to curl, happiness filling his chest with warmth. Easily slipping inside the door when a student opened the door, he dashed off and followed the scent of Wonwoo. 

Junhui's mouth slightly open and he inhaled the scent, recognizing him and finally his desire is met. He found Wonwoo. Meeting the sight of the raven-head with a cup of coffee and reading a book, Junhui thought Wonwoo would be editing than reading a simple book with an actual plot. Meowing towards the raven-head as he approaches, he purrs as his body met the legs of Wonwoo, and he could feel the dryness of his clothing. The scent surrounding him and he purrs in content. However, Wonwoo's feet lifted up as he jumped in his seat, the book falling from his grasp and he looked down to see the familiar feline. 

"What the hell?!" he exclaims quietly, not wanting to draw any attention from the small amount of students studying or reading. Junhui rolled onto his back to reveal his stomach, laying on Wonwoo's feet as he lets out loud rumbling noises of happiness, and Wonwoo's eyes widen. "Why the hell are you here, Junhui? Are you crazy? Oh my god... I didn't even meet you yesterday, what do you want?" he sighs and Junhui heard the last words of his sentence, his own ears suddenly flattening against his head. 

'You didn't care about me yesterday?'

Wonwoo looked around warily until he jumped again by a voice, "Hey, Wonton!" exclaims a female voice and Junhui peeked his head out from the table to look at the female's voice. What is a 'Wonton'?

"H-Hey!" Wonwoo greets his girlfriend as his foot lightly pushed Junhui back under the table to avoid anyone discovering a damn cat, knowingly the librarian will yet at him and maybe ban him from the library. His girlfriend sat beside him, reaching out to kiss him on the lips as a romantic greeting and Junhui jealously watched. Junhui pawed at Wonwoo's leg, wanting the same attention however he was ignored, and the raven-head spoke to the brunette with a slight nervousness. "Are you okay? Your voice is shaking," his girlfriend points out and Wonwoo laughs.

Giving a thumbs up to his girlfriend, he looked away as he clears his throat. "Swell!" he laughs to himself, trying to ease the awkwardness and slight panic building inside because of the cat clinging onto his legs. "Okay..." she said with a slight suspicion then she reached out for Wonwoo's camera, "Can I see your photos? You haven't showed me in weeks." she said and the raven-head only nods, ignoring the nagging in the back of his mind. He hates it when people see his own personal works. Usually, he is the type of person to show his photos than have someone ask. However, his girlfriend is always known to be inconsiderate of his own emotions. 

Speaking to his girlfriend with the confidence growing, Junhui glared at his girlfriend's bare legs. Suddenly, Junhui hopped up and sunk his claws into Wonwoo's leg to climb up onto his lap, however the raven-head let out a slightly abnormal high-pitch yelp, and he kicked his leg to knock Junhui off. The feline landed on his paws, confused and hurt as he tries to press his body against Wonwoo, however the raven-head pushed him away by each attempt. "Wonwoo, what the hell? Are you okay?" his girlfriend asked, surprised and Wonwoo nodded quickly, as he snatches his camera. 

"I have to go!" Wonwoo picked up his backpack and grabbed Junhui from underneath quickly to stuff the feline inside his backpack, students staring at him. Despite their gazes, they couldn't see through his rapid movement, as the feline looked like a dirty stuffed animal. Junhui was frozen with confusion and being stuffed in his backpack made him meow loudly, clawing at the zipped up flaps, and Wonwoo stood up. "See you later!" he exclaims while running out the library, his girlfriend sitting with a speechlessly, stunned expression. 

Running to the park where they first met, Wonwoo carefully placed his backpack on the wet bench, however he didn't care about his belongings becoming soaked by the aftermath of the rain from yesterday. He is piss to care. "What the fuck are you doing? You dumb fucking cat!" he curses, opening the backpack to grab Junhui by the nape of the neck and the feline stared back with wide eyes. "Do you really think you can come into the library like that? I will get in trouble because of you!" Wonwoo yelled and fortunately the park is nearly empty. However, few bystanders watched from the distance with judgement. 

Who yells at a cat? 

Jeon Wonwoo does.

Meowing guiltily at the raven-head, he met the angry gaze of the other's, not thinking he will be a reason to cause Wonwoo's anger. For 2 days, Junhui was the source of his comfort and assurance. Wonwoo doesn't have to be angry with Junhui and the feline wanted to help him in that way. However, when searching for Wonwoo was only Junhui searching for misfortune. 

Wonwoo stared back, realizing this whole thing was stupid and he dropped Junhui with ignorance. The feline fortunately landed on his paws, meowing at the other to beg for forgiveness, and he rubbed his head against Wonwoo's hanging hand. "No," sighs Wonwoo, moving away and Junhui watched how the touch was loss. The trust was loss. Wonwoo picked up his backpack, forgetting about his laptop at the library and he sighs irritably. Carrying his backpack, he turned around and walked off without a farewell or smile and Junhui's ears flattened. 

Hopping off the bench, he followed after the raven-head with desperate meows. However, Wonwoo turned around with a glare. 

Wonwoo never wanted Junhui to begin with.

"Do not fucking follow me. Get lost, you stupid cat." Wonwoo wish he could feel the guilt of saying those harsh words, as he is seriously cursing at an animal without any understanding of human lifestyles. However, Wonwoo is always one with a fiery pit of hell's fire living in his system. Especially with his education.

Junhui nodded to his words and sat down, staring back at Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo thought it was odd how Junhui perfectly understood his words. 

'I am sorry.'

Turning around and walking off, Wonwoo ignored the urge to look over his shoulder and meet those eyes. Sorrowful eyes. He didn't think a cat would ever look so sad in his life, however the portrayal of sorrow was enough to chip away the anger he felt. Guilt easily replaced it. 

Junhui curled his tail around his paws as he watches the student fade away into the distance. Wishing he could follow, however he understood the other's words. He will stay. 

He will let himself be forgotten. 

'Why do we have to let go of each other so soon?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 328 29
♧♧♧♧♧ Jeongin moved to a new city, meaning a new school. He made his best attempt to stay away from people because he thought he "didn't fit in." He...
82.8K 1.2K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
16.2K 651 25
A tale where 6 kitties annoy their new found owner, Jinyoung, who has no idea that their hybrids until he walks in on one of them in human form.
397K 30.2K 41
"I'm a special hybrid mix between a cat and a human.. I grant unlimited wishes to people who need help in their lives... Like an aid.." ____________...