Ran Away (DRAFT)

SWIPER_THE_FOX

Heather was abused continuously when she lived with her family, but when she finally, gave in to the temptati... Еще

Ran Away, Now I Can Kick Butt
Chapter 1 - New Friends
Chapter 2 - What to do With Her?
Chapter 3 - New Pack
Chapter 4 - Finding the Dead Alpha's Daughter
Chapter 5 - Answers That Refuse to Come
Chapter 6 - Finding Her...........Again
Chapter 7 - The Fight
Chapter 8 - New Position
Chapter 9 - Training
Chapter 10 - Revenge on James
Chapter 11 - What the Hell!!!!
Chapter 13 - Revenge on Heather
Chapter 14 - Should I Accept?
Chapter 15 - Becoming Alpha
Chapter 16 - New Positions and Surprises
Chapter 17 - Home Sweet Home.......NOT!
Chapter 18 - Nasty Surprises
Chapter 19 - What a Morning
Chapter 20 - The Date
Chapter 21 - Someone Call 000
Chapter 22 - The Ride Home
Chapter 23 - Emmerson's Awkward Moment
Chapter 24 - Emotions Show
Chapter 25 - Mate, I've got One Thing Left to Say...Piss Off!
Chapter 26 - Jordan's Confession
Chapter 27 - Yes or No...And Fighting?
Chapter 28 - Patrol With Emmerson, Not The Best Idea
Chapter 29 - The REAL Hulk
Chapter 30 - Rouges
Chapter 31 - Falling
Chapter 32 - Ray and Ellie aka. Mum and Dad
Chapter 33 - Unknown
Chapter 34 - This is Slightly Random......
Chapter 35 - Run Gaby Run
Chapter 36 - Don't Piss off a Werewolf
Chapter 37 - LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
Chapter 38 - Where the Hell am I?
Chapter 39 - Bring it on
Authors Note
Another authors note sorry
Chapter 40 - Rouges Vs Packs
Chapter 41 - For Better or for Worse
Chapter 42 - Death and Destruction
Chapter 43 - Rouges
Chapter 44 - Pack House Welcoming
Chapter 45 - Just the Beginning
THE SEQUEL

Chapter 12 - Run......Dinner Time

5.3K 89 3
SWIPER_THE_FOX

sorry bout the wait

___________________________

Heather's P.O.V

I sat silently while flipping through the recipes, bored out of my mind. When is Gaby coming back, seriously!? 

As soon as those thoughts made there way inside my head, Gaby entered the room, she was wearing her evil smirk which I was quickly growing tired of.

"What are we making?" she asked, that strange smirk of her's not leaving  her face.

I grinned evilly, and, if possible, Gaby's grin expanded even more, "Chili spaghetti," I paused for a moment as I saw Gaby's grin drop slightly, "with extra spice."

"We might need to do a little shopping for dinner," Gaby paused as the evil glint in her eyes shone even more, "and they'll love us for it."

We nodded at each other and ran for the door, but, knowing us, we had to bump in to Jordan before we left.

"Where are you two going?" Jordan asked accusingly.

"Shopping for dinner," I replied, Jordan looked doubtful but didn't press on the matter.

"Do you need a lift?" Is this question Heather day?

"Nope," Jordan and I looked over at Gaby waiting for her to continue, "We'll run."

Jordan walked further in to the kitchen and left the doorway open for us. Gaby and I shared a look of worry cause usually he  would insist in taking us there. For 'protection' he would say. What ever!

Gaby's P.O.V

What's wrong with him! Jordan better have an explanation for me when we get home!

Although, maybe he is trying to get used to the fact that Heather could possibly get stronger then him with the correct training.

Heather shot me an unreadable expression and started to walk towards the door. I followed quickly behind, taking a quick glance back at Jordan, who looked deep in thought.

"What the hell is wrong with Jordan?" Heather hissed, trying to keep her voice as low as possible so then 'he' won't hear.

"No clue," I shrugged and made my way further in to the hallway just as Heather pulled me back.

"I know you told Jordan and James what happened before," I started to feel panicked, I don't know what she is going to do to me now! "and I know Kelsey did as well. But what is the big deal about me having an alpha voice!?"

I could tell Heather was trying to control her temper, but I sure as hell wasn't. "Heather! There hasn't ever been a female with an Alpha voice before! That's what the big deal is!" I was basically yelling now, I didn't even care if Jordan or James heard!

Heather gave me a startled look. "Oh," I smirked at her lack of words, she really did look lost now.

"Well lets get going," I started to walk down the hallway again, but this time Heather didn't stop me, she just followed quietly with her head bowed down in defeat. 

Once we headed outside, I made sure that we headed towards the forest before we shifted. I know that people think we need to take our clothes off to shift but that is only a myth. If it wasn't a myth, everyone would be in a pretty awkward situation.

Once I shifted, I bolted the way towards town with Heather close on my tail.

Jason's P.O.V (Heather's brother)

Its almost been two months since my sister left. In that time I have become the Beta and Drake became the Alpha.

Everyone has been a bit depressed since she left, even Drake and Erica have been mopping for her lost. Its OUR fault she left, we still even still have that note which Heather left us, its the only thing we have left of her.

Since Heather has moved out we turned her room back in to the storage room, we have also gotten ridden of that old, ratty mattress which we forced her to sleep on.

God I shouldn't even be thinking about her, I get to emotional. My mum has been taking it the worst though, she refuses to speak to anyone until Heather returns.......if she returns. 

My dad hasn't been to well either, he has been losing his temper more quickly and almost killed someone at one point!

Erica though, she has been having really dramatic mood swings. So she is either pregnant, or doesn't know how to act at Heather's disappearance. I think its the 2nd option.

Everyone knows that she is dead, Heather has ever been a strong wolf and wouldn't be able to survive on her own. 

I really need her back!

Drake's P.O.V             (alpha of Jason's pack)

Hate rouges, absolutely hate them, and a pack is being threatened by rouges right now! I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Alpha Drake, this is Alpha Jordan Surwood and I want to talk to you about something," I felt my heart beat quicken, this man is deadly!

"Go on," I said, growing all the more nervous.

"I'm not going to be alpha much longer because of an rouge problem and I've got an alpha to replace me. But I'll need you to make sure that my pack stay's up on its feet once the position is past down."

I was absoulty shocked but quickly recovered my voice, "and in return?"

"That depends on what you want," Alpha Jordan replied, "so what do you want from my pack?"

"Tracker's, one of our pack members went missing a while ago and everyone wants to find her,"  I could tell that he hesitated for a moment before sighing.

"Am I allowed to ask who you are looking for?" Alpha Jordan asked, his voice was blunt and sour.

"Urh, Heather Long-feild,"I could hear the Alpha take in a sharp breath before answering.

"Yes, its a deal."

Heather's P.O.V

We finally reached the store! Gaby and I ran around to the pasta isle, filled the trolley half way with spegeti then headed over to the sauces.

Gaby found the spicest chilli sauce and we filled the other half of the trolley with the sauce and ran to the cashier.

She was a very pretty girl, but her eyes were bulging at the amount of sauce and pasta we grabbed.

"How much people are you feeding?" she asked, while laughing to herself.

"Can we just buy the food and leave please," Gaby paused for a second to look at the name tag the girl was wearing, "Georgia."

Georgia rolled her eyes at Gaby but done everything quickly as we raced out of the store and back home.

Gaby and I literally ran inside and towards the kitchen to start to prepare the food.

Gaby and I started to cook, placing carefully measured amounts of ingredients in to the cooking pan. By carefully measured amounts I mean we placed EVERYTHING in the pan.

Although, once we were done the pasta actually looked edible, but we weren't going to eat it!

"DINNER!" Gaby and I shouted through the mind link, we could hear feet racing their ways towards the kitchen.

Once they entered, everyone looked amazed at the food before them. Gaby and I shared evil smirks and left the kitchen quickly. We passed Kelsey, who looked at us accusingly, but we shrugged it off and ran up to my room.

"Five, four, three, two, one," we counted down together and at the end of the count down we could hear screams form downstairs.

We shared a look and broke down in hysterical laughter, after 5mins Jordan stormed in to my room, his face was red from the hot food that was consumed and soon enough I was slamming my fist on to the ground, tears of joy pouring out of my eyes as I took him in.

I swear there was steam coming out of his ears as he power walked towards us.

"I'll get you for this," he paused for a bit then leaned down towards my ear, "I know it was your idea."

He pulled away from me and walked out of the room smirking. Jerk!

"Urh......" Gaby said, obviously trying to ease the tension that was in the air, "if I didn't know any better I'd swear Jordan cares about you.......alot."

"Yeah," I rubbed the back of my neck nervously as I spoke, "lucky we know better then right?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Nothing but a reject Alicia

Про оборотней

510K 11.7K 16
"Why do they hate me so much?" Talisha Mahon would cry herself almost every night asking that question. Her pack and own sister have bullied her ever...
Dinosaurs, Christmas, and Sexy Men In Suits A

Подростковая литература

3.7K 206 39
Not edited Olivia has never had an easy life, and it just gets more complicated when she catches a certain someone's attention. It doesn't matter t...
3M 83.4K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...
Bitter Kisses TK

Про оборотней

9.4M 65.8K 12
THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLE. Full story has been published on Amazon Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K53J4PQ/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bitter+kisse...