You're My Sister?!?! (A Broth...

By smeff37

A 21 year old International Model who is coming home to Japan to go to her Fathers wedding. Only her parents... More

Character Profile
Surprise!
Its Been A While Ema
Coming Home and Prepping For The Wedding
You're My Sister?!?!
Date with Natsume P1
Date with Natsume P2
NO WAY!!!!!
A/N
The News
Comfort
The Aftermath
A/N
Monday
Fashion Show
Character Profile
Character Profile
Character Profile
What Happened Last Night?
No! Sleepy time!
Help!
"Hanging out"
Unkown is calling...
Hurt
Waking up to you
In Your Arms
Character Profile
Plans
Its Nothing...

Not a Failure

431 8 0
By smeff37

Ayas POV

I just finished work with the kids so I head back to my apartment. Once I get there I take a nap.

I'm woken up to my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and see it's my mother. 

"Yes mom?"

"You disgrace!"

"What?"

"I go to the clinic where you said you worked and you weren't even there!  I asked where I could find you and they say you didn't work there!"

"..."

"I cannot believe you! You lied to me!"

"..."

"You have disappointed me in a way I don't think you understand!"

"Mo-"

"NO! Don't you ever think of coming back home! For anything!" and she hangs up.

I just sob into my pillow and I try to call Yuki but she doesn't answer. So I clean myself up and head out. I go to Karsens bar. He's not there and the makes me sad but I just take shot after shot to drown my sadness.

*Timeskip*

I am drunk off my butt.

Karsens POV

I walk into my bar after getting supplies from the back. I look around the bar to see its empty except for this head of hair on the bar. I walk over and I relieve the bartender.  Walking to the head of hair I tap on their head and ask if they're okay.

They bring their head up and I recognize it as Aya.

"Karsen! O M G! It KarSeN." she slurs. She's drunk.

"Okay, Aya lets get you home." I tell her.

"No." she shakes her head defiantly. I walk over to the front door and close the bar. I take her hand and lead her to the door. She just sighs and lets me lead her. 

Once we get to her apartment I ask for her keys and she nods towards her pockets. I rifle through her pockets and find her key. I unlock the door and lead her to the couch. 

"Am I a disappointment?" she suddenly asks.

"What? No." I answer confused by the question. "Why would you say that?"

"Because my mom said so. Just because I didn't work at the clinic I am the family failure." she answers.

"Well, your certainly not a failure."

Her eyes sparkle at me, "Really?!" she exclaims.

"Of course. You're very good for the children you teach. Your succesful in my eyes." I answer.

"Thank you. That means so much to me. You mean so much to me." 

"Thank you?" I blush a little. "Let's get you to bed."

I lead her to her bedroom and she falls onto the bed. I tell her to change and to call if she needs any help. The just changes and tells me to come in. She's in a big t-shirt that covers her to her mid-thighs. She climbs into bed and I tuck her in. I go to leave but she grips my hand and says, "Wait."

She blushes and asks, "Can you stay here?"

I smile a little and I climb into the bed. She snuggles into me and I hold her close. It makes me feel warm when I touch her like this... it's weird. I fall asleep. 

A/N: EEEEEEEE! MY BABIES! Their my fav ship in this book! Their cuties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
162K 4.1K 38
Iori Asahina, the gifted child of Miwa, he's almost perfect, with an intelligent brain and gentleman manners, Oh! girls would cry for him. But then...
112K 2.8K 28
Kira is abused mentally, physically, and emotionally by her "father", but one day her father went too far as knocking her out a third floor window, l...
53.7K 777 41
Name's Tatsu. I'm Ema's older, famous, and drop dead gorgeous sister. I'm also a player, so imagine what it's like living with 13 boys. Anyway read a...