Fixing Eachother (BoyxBoy)

By BounceTL

Kyrei is the badass who always gets kicked out of every school he's put in, but he's also a prostitute. He di... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 20

827 10 2
By BounceTL

Alright! Rex was suppose to write this chapter, but he's to busy with college and AP classes. Sooo I dragged Kyrei into this! :3 The following chapter was written by him! :3 -Lie:3

Kyrei's POV

"Where to babe?" I asked.

"Um..wherever I want to go right?" He mumbled shyly.

I laughed, "Yea."

"I want to go wherever you want to go, we can go where I want to go another time," I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, but he only played with his fingers.

"Alright then, we'll go to the old cinema. It's not to far from here anyway, then we can go eat at Logan's..hope you don't mind."

"Not at all."

I climbed onto my bike and turned on the ignition before grabbing the helmet off the back and handing it to Rex. He took it from me slowly, but slid it on none the less. When he managed to climb on after me I kicked off the supporter. He still didn't seem sure of his self so I pulled his hands forward and around my waist before I started to take off. Thankfully I remembered how to get to the cinema, not very well, but still. I pulled up in one of the closer spots and cut the engine, waiting for Rex to get off. When he did he handed me the helmet and began staring at the ground.

I took It back and put it in the lock on the back of my bike before kicking out the supporter and getting off myself. When I knew my bike wouldn't fall I turned back to Rex and grabbed one of his hands into mine. He blushed slightly before gripping my hand back while we walked to the enterance. Some people were giving us weird looks, but I could care less, I loved him no matter what. When we got to the line I put my arm around his waist and kissed the side of his head, earning more looks.

Instead of rolling my eyes I only smiled lightly and put my head on Rex's. He chuckled when I put my other arm around him and hugged him from the side. At this point a few people laughed with him, but a few others tried to hide their kids from seeing us and give me a look of disgust. The line finally ended and I took one of my arms from Rex and paid the woman behind the glass. She gave us a warm smile and even only made me pay for one ticket, I new there would be a fan girl around here! I moved Rex to the side door so we could go in.

"Can we go to the counter?" He whispered.

"Sure," I whispered loudly in response.

He laughed at me again as I got us a large popcorn and soda. I only gave him a wink and shifted him to my other side as we went to the usher. The woman split the tickets and told us to go to the right and into theater eight. I didn't hesitate to move forward and take Rex with me, I kept covering his ears everytime someone mentioned what movie we were seeing. For some reason I wanted It to be a surprise for him. Since this was the old theater there was rarely any movie after two thousand nine in here, and the two thousand nine movies were just accepted to play here about a month ago. I had managed to get the owner to put through for another movie that was two thousand ten.

"Avatar: The Last Airbender? How is this in theaters? This came out two years ago," Rex asked me in confusion.

"This is a old theater babe, had to pull a few strings with the owner to get this movie in here though, figured we could come see it together since It's our favorite show."

Rex tilted my head down to his and kissed me lightly before pulling back, "This is perfect babe, thank you for doing this."

I only kissed Rex roughly and pulled him into the theater. I let him pick where we sat and we ended up in the center of the top row. We still had about five minutes before the movie would begin so Rex started to throw popcorn at me and I kept catching it in my mouth. Apparently no one else wanted to see the movie, what has this world come to? When the lights dimmed Rex stopped throwing the popcorn at me and turned to the screen. The movie trailers were playing right now and of course they were all of the old movies. Right before the rest of the lights went out two more people came into the theater and sat near the bottom.

Shrugging to myself I started to eat some of the popcorn as the movie began. Rex seemed a little tense since those two people got in here, I didn't get why though. It was just some random straight couple, the girl was giggling a little to loud but other then that I didn't understand the problem. I turned my gaze back to the movie and put my arm around Rex. He barely relaxed under my arm, he was to tense for me to be able to help him. Sighing lightly I looked back at the couple closer, the girl looked like one of my ex's, I didn't know which though. The guy though...I knew him from somewhere, but where? He turned his face more to whisper something in the girl's ear and I was able to see him better. Jyxr, what the hell was he doing here?

"Babe, do you want to go?"

Rex shook his head quickly as I started back down the rows still holding one of his hands. Jyxr seemed to notice us leaving though, as he got up with his date also and came our way. I stopped and looked back at Rex, he looked scared out of his mind at the thought of having to talk to Jyxr again. I sighed before pulling him out of the theater and to the nearest exit, the couple had been slow enough to where I could get us out, and thank god they didn't call out after us. When we got to the lot I started to pull Rex over to the left side of the building.

"Where are we going?" He asked confused.

"Were still eating at Logan's, I'm not letting them ruin our night."

Rex pulled me back to him and kissed me again. Without giving me time to react he started to pull me over to the restaurant, making me smile. When we got inside some woman asked him how many without looking up from her papers, I answered two for him figuring he wouldn't want to talk. He looked at me and mouthed 'thank you' before turning back to the woman. She looked up long enough to see Rex and froze up a little bit before smiling at him. I rolled my eyes figuring she was going to start flirting with him any second.

"Oh my gosh! I've never seen a real gay couple before! Sorry If that was rude It's just I've been a fan girl for years and your so adorable!" She gushed at Rex, "Your boyfriend doesn't really look like he could be gay but he looks sooo happy with you! How long have you two been together?!"

"A-A w-while..."

"Have you said you love eachother yet?! Are you glad he's your boyfriend?!" She questioned quickly, making Rex look nervous.

Might as well, "Yea we have, I couldn't love anyone more then him. Were actually engaged, have been for a while," I responded for him.

"That's so cute! Right this way, I'll give you one of the better tables!"

Rex gave me a look of relief before we started to follow the fan girl over to our table. She squealed when she saw me grab Rex's hand over the table, making me roll my eyes again. I swear fan girls were going to be the death of me one of these days. I ordered for the both of us as she set a basket of rolls on the table. Rex started to take small bites of one as I looked out the window. The highway wasn't far off and I could see all the cars passing by in flashes. When I looked back at Rex he was watching my expressions closely.

The fan girl returned with our drinks and started to ask Rex more questions, basically ignoring the fact I was here. I leaned over the table and kissed him lightly, smirking when the girl squealed again. Rex caught on to what I was doing before smirking back and leaning over to me. Our lips met in the middle and we weren't being gentle this time, this was more of giving the fan girl a show she wouldn't forget. Sure enough I heard her taking pictures with her phone which made me laugh slightly. I moved to Rex's side of the table and sat next to him before kissing him again and turning to the fan girl.

"Mind sending those to me?" I said with a wink.

She blushed, "Um yea sure...what's your number?"

I took her phone out of her hands before dialing in my number and giving it back to her. She started to walk away with a flustered look before me and Rex started laughing. I kissed him again before moving back to my side of the table. Before I could say something to him I felt my phone go off in my pocket, the screen flashed for a picture message and I shook my head as I chuckled. When I opened the message I was staring at a picture of me and Rex making out over our table, and I realized the fan girl was actually right, we did look like a good couple. Rex tugged on my arm trying to get my attention, when I looked up he gestured with his head over to the rest of the restaurant.

"Well, well, well, If It isn't my little Rex and his new boyfriend," Jyxr said with a angered smile plastered on his face.

"If It isn't my old boyfriend Sokka! I've missed you these past few months baby!" I gave Rebecca a cold look as she tried to flirt with me in front of Rex.

"Why don't you two fuck off?" I said a little to loud.

____________________________________________________________

Alright, Rex made me write this chapter tonight >.> but I do get a reward so I'm pretty damn happy ;P I think Lie is gonna write the remaining 8 chapters cause It took me about four hours to write this -_- and since I no Rex is reading this, I love you babe ;P -Kyrei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 6 20
Yahiro is a teenage boy who believes that life is a waste due to a terrifying experience from his past. One day, a transfer student named Hinamori en...
8.8K 467 17
Jinae is a 10 year old girl who is suffering from various disability. Her parents abandoned her after giving birth to her as they are ashamed of her...
31K 1.6K 11
Sehun is stuck with three morons and an angel whilst working on a college project. He doesn't think it can get any worse, until he realizes that the...
82.8K 845 31
"Don't be so good all the time." "I can't help it." "Well let me show you how to be bad then." Rhiannon is a smart, young lady. She is 18 years old...