The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

SIXTY-ONE

4.4K 99 49
By dxlandaily

I throw him onto the bed, and crawl on top of him. I begin to leave kisses down his abs leading to his boxers. I pull them down for him before he decides to roll me over and get on top. He thrust into me.

I dig my nails into his back, and shut my eyes tightly to contain my moans.

——

I throw him his shirt, and put on my own.

"Your just gunna leave?" He asks when I open the door.

"You expected me to stay?"

"Yeah. We just had sex."

"It just just a quick fuck Alex." I shut the door, and walk out. I walk over to my car and drive off.

I've been told I've been a little bit of a whore lately. It doesn't really faze me though. I'm single now.

School ends next week, which was coming very soon. I was excited to leave and kinda excited to leave this state.

I pull into Jakes driveway, and walk inside.

I don't really know where I live anymore. I'm at Jakes sometimes and with my dad sometimes. I just go back and forth at this point.

I knock on Jakes door, and open it.

"Hey, I was wondering if-" I stop talking when I see Colby.

"Where'd you go?" Jake asks.

"Probably fucking someone." Colby mumbles.

"Wanna say that louder?" I ask.

"Your a hoe Kaylee. You fuck a different guy every night."

"Fuck you colby." I slam the door shut and walk into my room.

"What the fuck Colby?" I hear Jake say.

I lay on my bed, and scroll through Instagram. I do my steaks, and look through peoples stories.

I see Colbys story and look at it.

It says "Hoes mad" with a black screen.

I throw my phone and cross my arms.

"Hey?" I hear Jake say. I turn around and look at him.

"What?"

"Uh...what's up?"

"What do you want Jake?" I ask.

"They guys are coming over...and a few other people." He says.

"Alright." I say, and pick up my phone.

"Alright." He closes the door, and walks back to his room. I can hear people knocking on the front door and being let in, but I don't leave my room.

Hours later I hear my door open. I can hear the music clearly from downstairs and people talking.

"You coming downstairs?" Sam asks.

"Nah."

"Why not?" He closes the door, and walks in. He sits in the bed next to me and I sigh.

"I'm not going to be in the same room as Colby. Plus my reputation is ruined. I don't wanna see anyone from school."

"Wanna leave?" He asks.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Let's get outta here." He says. I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Then let's go." I open the door and we walk out. The place is trashed and full of drunk people.

"So the whore still lives here?" I hear someone yell. I ignore and keep walking but Sam clearly doesn't. I turn around to see him punching him directly in the face. Sam speed walks towards me and opens the door.

"Let's go." He says and we run out to my car. I laugh and follow him.

I jump into the drivers seat and he gets in the passengers. We drive off, and Sam takes upon himself to blast music.

"Where are we going?!" I yell over the music and laugh.

"Anywhere!" He yells back, and looks down at his phone. He takes out his pen and hits it.

"Gimme that."

"No your driving." He says and hits it.

"So?"

"Wait till we find somewhere to go." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Can we stop at the store?" I ask.

"Why?"

"I wanna get something."

"Fine." He says. I pull into the parking lot, and get out of the car. We walk into the store, and I walk over to the alcohol, and grab some.

Sam walks infront of me while I look down at my phone. I suddenly run into him, and stumble back.

"Why'd you stop?!"

"SHH." He holds his finger up to him mouth, and takes my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on." I walks me out of the isle, and I rip my hand away. I start walking over to see what he was stopping about.

"Kaylee stop-" I look over at the isle next to us, and I see him with Kacey.

I stop in my tracks, and look over at Sam.

"Colby left you again so you moved onto nick orrrr?" I give her a devilish grin when she looks over at me.

"Kaylee stop." Sam whispers.

"And you...out of jail?" I say to nick.

"And I'm not afraid to go back." He says and takes a few steps towards me.

"Oh my goddd I'm so scared." I say sarcastically and put my hand over my mouth before laughing.

"You should be. I don't know why me and nick are any of your business." Kacey says.

"She's just mad Colby cheated." She says to nick. Nick laughs and looks at me.

"I don't know what you saw in him."

"Me either." I say angrily.

"Why are you here anyway? Your just looking for a fight." Kacey says, and walks up to me so she's inches from my face.

"Kaylee lets go." Sam finally speaks up.

"Is this your knew boy toy?" She laughs. "Going for your ex's best friend huh?"

"Shut the fuck up before I beat the shit outta you. I've done it before, I'll do it again." I say through my teeth.

"I'd like to see you try."

"I don't think you wanna see that." I say with a grin.

"Lets find out." She grabs onto my hair before I push her off of me, making her fall to the floor.

"I'm not fucking around Kacey." I say looking down at her.

"Says the whore." She unexpected punches me in the stomach. I slap her across the face, leaving a five star. I then punch her in the nose, making her stumble back and hold her nose. I take the opportunity to push her against the shelves. All of the items fall off, and two of the shelves breaks off.

"Oh shit." I say under my breath, and laugh.

"Kaylee!" Sam laughs, and takes my hand. I drop the alcoholic and the bottle shatters.

"Kacey are you ok?" I hear nick say in the distance.

Me and Sam run out of the store laughing, while he keeps a straight face.

"Start the car." He says. I put the key in the ignition, and turn it before speeding off.

"That was funny, you've gotta admit." I say, and laugh.

"Not knocking over all the shelves." He says, and I don't stop laughing.

"Your a psycho." He rolls his eyes, and laughs with me.

——

Authors note: SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE-

Hope y'all liked this chapter. Vote if you want lmfao-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 86
A girl named Adalyn is moving to L.A. with some close friends. This is a big change for her, but luckily she meets some more people who become like a...
19.9K 671 12
โ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ-๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง-๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. โž - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; the most feared girl in school is in love with the scho...
62.5K 3.4K 9
Part of untitled series Oct 31 2018
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...