ɴᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs/ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛs | ʀᴀɴ...

By SimplyACherryBomb

ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏғ sᴏɴɢs ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ More

ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ
ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ
ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴜʙᴇʀs
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ
sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
(sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ) ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
ʜᴜɢs (ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴋɪssᴇs)
sᴏ (ʜᴇʀᴇ) ᴀᴍ ɪ
ғɪᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs
ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ
ғᴀʟʟ (ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ)
ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs :)
ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ...
ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ ʟᴏᴄᴋs
sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀɴs
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ. (ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ)
ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴏᴘᴀᴛ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-
ᴅᴏᴍᴇsᴛɪᴄ
ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ (ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ) [ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ]
ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴊᴇʟʟʏ
ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴇᴛ's ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ʏᴇᴀʜ?
the cause of this warm feeling
you're the sunflower
ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ sʜɪʀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ!
ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴘᴛ. 3
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴᴋɪssᴀʙʟᴇ, ʜᴍᴘʜ! ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ...ʙʀᴏ (ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ)
ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs sʜʏ sʜʏ sʜʏ
ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴋᴀʏ? (ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ)
ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ ʟᴀᴛᴛᴛᴇ
ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇs
question
ᴘᴇᴇᴋ-ᴀ-ʙᴏᴏ
ᴘᴇᴇᴋ-ᴀ-ʙᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ2
ʜᴜɢ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
ɪ'ᴍ- ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ
ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢs ᴘᴛ1
ᴀ ᴄᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ
ғᴀɴғɪᴄ
sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪɴᴇ
ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢs ᴘᴛ.2
ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘᴛ. 1
sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ
ғᴀᴛᴇ
ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ (ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ)
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss
sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪɴᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
sᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴘᴛ. 2

1.9K 96 30
By SimplyACherryBomb

(part two)

markhyuck

Donghyuck never got jealous. Not even when Mark would cuddle with the other members, openly compliment them, and stay by their side, seeking attention. None of that made Donghyuck jealous, because he knew Mark loved him in a way he didn't love the others. Donghyuck knew Mark only did that, because he liked showing affection behind the cameras, and because he wanted to make the other jealous.

But what Donghyuck didn't understand, was that Mark was sitting there across the room, looking amazingly beautiful in his blue velvet suit, and his black hair curled up, making him look even cuter than before, turning around to pinch Sicheng's ears, on camera. Donghyuck knew how much Mark hated skinship in front of cameras or fans, always worried they would get the whole idea of their relationship (even though they were actually correct). So why was he so confidently looking at Sicheng with bright eyes, talking about how he's started to "like Winwin hyung, recently"?

Donghyuck let out a huff, straightening his back and shooting Mark a look, trying to tell him that he didn't like how he was acting. Clearly, Mark didn't get what Donghyuck was trying to say, or maybe he did but chose not to act upon it, and continued being touchy with Sicheng, making Donghyuck more and more annoyed.

Johnny hit Donghyuck's back whilst laughing, and although Donghyuck wanted to laugh it off, like he always did, he instead closed his eyes and pretended to sulk, allowing Taeyong to give him a side hug and a pat on his chest. As soon as the cameras switched off and the staff members dismissed them, Donghyuck jumped up from his seat, making his way to the dressing room, not wanting to see Mark cling into Sicheng any longer.

"So Donghyuck." Mark said, catching up with Donghyuck, as he strode through the halls, eager to find the room and escape small talk with Mark. "What's up?"

"What do you mean, what's up?" Donghyuck countered, glancing to his side to see Mark's face, which was beaming, before turning the corner and opening the door to the dressing room, letting out a sigh of relief as he entered.

"You seem upset." Mark joked, poking his elbow at Donghyuck, who only scoffed as a response and then sat down, letting the makeup artists clean their faces. He kept his eyes trained on his own reflection in the mirror, too annoyed to even look at Mark, who he knew was trying to make him jealous - and it was working, but he didn't need to know that.

Donghyuck picked his bag up, making his way to the van and ended up catching a glimpse of Mark leaning on Sicheng's shoulder. They weren't even in front of cameras anymore, so why was Mark being so clingy, unless he wanted to be close to Sicheng, or maybe it was to make Donghyuck jealous?

Stop thinking the world revolves around you. Donghyuck thought, shaking his head at his own mind, before hurrying past the others and climbing in to take a seat.

On the way to the dorm, Donghyuck tried his best to ignore the way Mark kept his hands on Sicheng's arm, whispering to him and quietly laughing at jokes he made. Donghyuck was sure that he was jealous, unable to watch his boyfriend be clingy with other people, and then even turn to him with a faint smirk, but he couldn't let Mark break down his barrier of acting all confident and unaffectable.

So instead of telling Mark he didn't like his behaviour, Donghyuck dipped out of the van, hurrying to his room and closing the door behind himself, taking in a deep breath as he felt his stomach twist, a clogging feeling in his throat, and quickly dropped onto his bed.

He waited and waited, but Mark never came.

Normally, whenever Mark would get jealous, he would run into his room and hide from everyone else, and only when Donghyuck went to him, slipped into the bed, ran a hand through his hair and told him that he loved him, did Mark choose to eat food.

Maybe he wasn't trying to make Donghyuck jealous. Maybe he was actually enjoying his time more with the hyungs. Of course. He was a little tired of seeing Donghyuck everyday, and so he wanted to spend time with the others. Then that should mean that Donghyuck should give him the space, and allow him to have fun, right?

-

Donghyuck narrowed his eyes on his screen, the light making his face glow a blue colour and making his green feeling even more prominent. Mark tilted his head to the side, poking it into Sicheng's chest and something pulled in Donghyuck's chest, he guessed it was the sharp breath he took, or maybe it was the feeling of his heart being tugged harshly, a strange reminder telling him that Mark had stopped talking to him properly.

The second the door to the dorm opened and Mark entered, Donghyuck called his name out, hoping the desperate tone wasn't that visible and no one had caught on to it. Mark closed the door to the room softly and looked at Donghyuck with confusion, or maybe it was exhaustion of having to see Donghyuck again. But he didn't pay much attention to it, and instead grabbed Mark's arm, pulling him into the bed and wrapping his limbs around him.

"I love you." Donghyuck said, burying his head into Mark's chest, waiting a few moments for a confirmation from the other, but when he didn't get one, he let out a low and shaky breath, before letting sleep take over him.

So maybe Mark didn't love him anymore.

-

"Mark wanna—"

"Sorry Hyuck, I'm kinda busy."

"Ah, that's fine... Taeil hyung! Wanna watch a movie?"

"Mark, I was wondering—"

"I can't speak right now Hyuck, can we talk later?"

"Mark, you and Sicheng hyung—"

"Donghyuck I need to finish this song, alright?"

"Yeah yeah, that's cool."

"Recently, Mark you've been busy—"

"Donghyuck." Mark said, taking his glasses off and turning to Donghyuck, a tired expression on his face, and a hint of anger present in his eyes. "I'm really tired, can we not?"

Donghyuck locked his eyes on Mark's hand, knowing that if he was to look up at the older he wouldn't be able to hold in the tears in his eyes. He knew he was being dramatic, or maybe he wasn't, and Mark was most probably busy, which he very clearly was, and that was the reason he couldn't spend time with Donghyuck.

But what about all the other times. Whenever Donghyuck would come to Mark, who would be tangled up with Jungwoo, and ask him to go out with him somewhere, or what about when Donghyuck would catch Mark staring at another member the same way he used to look at him.

Perhaps, Mark was losing interest.

He most probably was.

And so, Donghyuck nodded, keeping his gaze low, before spinning around and rushing out of the room, the tears in his eyes no longer able to stop and had no choice but to roll down his cheeks. Footsteps followed after him, and he panicked, however immediately relaxed a second later as he remembered that Mark wouldn't chase after him.

He never would.

"Donghyuck..." Doyoung said, wrapping his arms around the younger, patting the back of his head whilst rubbing his arm, hoping to someone comfort the younger. "You know he's just busy, I'm sure he doesn't—"

Want to hurt me by breaking up, Donghyuck finished Doyoung's sentence in his mind, completely ignoring the older, but remaining in the hug not willing to pull away from the other, or else he would probably fall to the ground.

-

"I think we should break up." Donghyuck said with a heavy heart, feeling goosebumps on his arm and he kept his eyes up at the ceiling, not wanting to face the potential relief he might see in Mark's face.

"What?" Mark said, his voice getting muffled by the blood rushing into Donghyuck's ears, and since his face was still below Donghyuck's chin. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said." Donghyuck replied, trying his best to not cry, and attempting to blink away the tears by closing his eyes slowly.. "I think we should break up. We don't really spend much time together and whenever we do, we end up getting into a fight. It's not healthy."

It wasn't. Donghyuck would enter the room, sit on Mark's bed, stare at the other with admiration, only to get yelled at for distracting him. But he wasn't exactly the best either. Whenever Mark would randomly place his hand on Donghyuck's thigh, smiling at him sweetly and then say something lovey, Donghyuck's blood would boil, knowing that what Mark was saying was probably not true. He was just doing this to keep their unstable relationship go on.

"But we love each other." Mark said, pulling Donghyuck's face down by force, and stared into his glassy eyes. Donghyuck curled his toes, seeing the way Mark seemed panicked, but it seemed more like he was worried about how Donghyuck would handle it than himself.

"Mark..." Donghyuck sighed, closing his eyes, letting darkness envelope him as he said the next words with a sad and dejected tone. "Only one of us is in love."

Before Mark could say anything, maybe protest and tell Donghyuck he was in love - a lie which Donghyuck didn't want to hear - he got up and pushed himself out of the bed, vision blurring as more tears ran down his cheeks.

Ignoring the way Doyoung shot him a look, Donghyuck ran into his room, pushing away Jaehyun who wanted to comfort him, before falling down onto his bed, bringing the blanket up to his head and attempting to quiet down his sobs, although everyone in the dorm could hear him.

He should've done this earlier. If he did, Donghyuck could've escaped the horrible feeling he had right now, and what he had gone through for the past few months. If only he broke up with Mark before their relationship got this bad. Perhaps, they could've remained friends.

But now, they had nothing left.

Other than one broken heart, or maybe two but Donghyuck doubted that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 750 37
𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 / 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞 "𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋...
219K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...
11K 120 10
nct drabbles and imagines// nct x reader only
171K 5.8K 105
the title explain it all