Fell For A Stripper | 𝑠. οΏ½...

By softtsophie

You're a stripper, and you find a very handsome man who you soon find out is Spencer Reid. ... not to mentio... More

Becoming A Stripper
Morgan's Bithday
Trouble
Still in the hospital
Finally leaving the hospital
A/N
I Feel Safe With You
Lovebirds
Worried duckling
Her protector.
I'll Always Protect You
The date.
The movie. | SMUT
The movie pt 2.
The case
I'm Lucky To Have You
I love you.
Panicked.
Safe.
Crazy.
Nevada Case
Nevada case pt. 2
Nevada case pt 3.
Flashback/NV case (last part)
Home | SMUT-ISH?
Going to a party
Party At Rossi's / We're Pregnant
Going home
Let Out On Good Behavior
I'm Scared
Nightmare
You're Safe... For Now
Better Safe Than Sorry
Headache
Baby Shower
Baby Shower Pt. 2/He's Back.
Cleaning Up
She's Gone... Again.
Trapped
Torture
My heart dropped.
We Found Her!
Stephen Arrived!
Coming home
Trip To The Park
THE WEDDING (Last Chapter)

Trouble pt. 2

5.8K 77 24
By softtsophie

**TW Abuse is in this chapter!!! **

MY POV
I woke up the next morning, I groan a little bit. Since I laid on the couch, my back hurt a little. It was quiet, maybe just a little too quiet. I walked around Reid's apartment and didn't see him anywhere. I was confused. I furrowed my eyebrows, I was still groggy, looking around for Spencer... I mean Reid. I suppose when I didn't find him it didn't bother me too much. I figured he must be at work, worst case scenario he'll be back within a few days from a case.

I scratch my near the back of my head, yawning as I'm still waking up. I look over to the kitchenette and Reid already made some coffee. "Of course" I said to myself. "That's Reid for you" rolling my eyes a little and giggling while adding that thought.

As I got closer to it I saw a note, it was something Reid did before leaving. "Be back in a couple days, there's a case in Florida. Will be back ASAP. Enjoy the coffee & apartment! =)" I smiled. Loved how he even left a note for me. I thought how he did that was cute, but back to the coffee. I grab a mug from one of the cupboards, and of course pour myself some coffee.

I like only some milk, and I'm a sugar freak. I love a lot of sugar in my coffee. From what I heard so does Reid. I shrugged at the fact that he would be gone for a couple days. It's his job, ya know? Speaking of jobs, I go back to mine in a couple days. They didn't want to rush me coming back into work, I'm glad they didn't. I'm glad I'm at Reid's for the time being though.

It was nice and cozy, it felt like home. Maybe it is home. I smiled at that thought. I sighed as I thought to myself "I don't think he likes me that way though" I sighed again with a frown forming on my face. I snap out of it. I grab my coffee and get to watching tv. Relaxing for once. I don't have to worry about Trevor. At least not for now. I took a deep breath in and I exhaled deeply with my eyes closed. I felt safe here.

Though, I felt something was off. I raised an eyebrow. I didn't know what it was, but I was gonna find out. I put my mug of coffee down on the coffee table where I was sitting, then proceeded to get up and find out what or who the hell it was.

I went to check all around the apartment, then I saw him. Trevor, just sitting there. I know I can run fast, but I didn't run fast enough to get to my phone to call Reid. He caught me and grabbed me. Dragged me out of Reid's apartment. Trevor stuck me in his trunk. "This is your punishment for not coming back when I said to" he said in a stern voice. Closing the trunk and getting in the car, driving off.

He's speeding back to his place. I was confused as to why. I suppose he didn't know that Reid wasn't at his place. Once he got there, he opened the trunk and threw me into his arms making me not moving a muscle. He said he'd punch me, or beat me to death otherwise.

He went into his house, and threw me into the basement. I got my head at the corner of the wall. A bit of blood came out from where i bit my head, but I knew that was the least of my worries. I don't know how long he plans to keep me here, but I hope it's not long.
——————————————————————————-
-a couple days later-

REID'S POV
We finished the case early, we caught the guy earlier than expected. So to me it wasn't a very exciting case. I just wanted to check on (y/n) when I got to the apartment.

I was driving back to the apartment being happy to see her. I closed my car door as I got to my apartment complex and locked my car. Walking across the street from the parking lot, to the apartments. I had a grin, I couldn't wait to see her. I put the keys in the lock, and as I unlock it I have the biggest smile on my face. But then I get terrified, I get scared. A horrible feeling. I start looking around frantically, I knew she'd be up by now.

She'd be around the apartment somewhere, but she's nowhere to be found. I start to panic. I call garcia. "This is garcia, how may I help our genius today?"
She said in a content tone, "Garcia, (y/n) isnt at my apartment.. I think I know who took her which scares me. I also think you know who I'm talking about" I said as I looked around the apartment some more. I saw window open. He came in through a window.

"He also broke in and came through a window in the guest bedroom where she was staying" I added. Garcia didn't say anything, but I assume she nodded. "I'll let you know what I find out" she said terrified as she hung up.

I'm stressing out, I have my hands in my hair like I'm prepared to rip it out. I shouldn't have gone to work, I should've protected her. As I'm passing back and forth, there's so much adrenaline going through me. I sit on the couch and slam my hands on the coffee table. I see she had been sitting here.. I sighed as I had fear. So much fear. I traced my hand back and forth at the edge of the coffee table in front of the mug she was drinking from.

I got up, not too long after I hear my phone go off. "Hey, what kinda of info did you find?" I asked. Garcia took a deep breath, "I tracked him down from before you got there, he got there only 20 minutes before you did. Luckily I have a location, unfortunately I don't know what her condition is or where in that location she's at" she said "I also let the rest of the team know so they can help" she added. "Thank you garcia" I said

"Of course, they're on their way to the location, I sent it to you as well. You may want to get goin'" she said. "Thanks again garcia" I said before I hung up.

I'm speeding over to the location, to trevors place. I pull up into the drive way, the place looks like a dump. Like a serial killer would live here.

I get out of my car, and I run in as fast as I can. The rest of the team just got there as well.

———————————————————————————
MY POV
For the last couple days Trevor has been beating me senseless, I don't know why. He broke up with me pretty much a while back. Or vice versa. I don't remember too much now. I know I have multiple bruises and scratches from him beating me. I'm in a daze. I'm going on and out of consciousness, starting to lean to the side like I'm about to go out like a light.

I hear the door burst open which wakes me, I get scared. I think it may be Trevor. He hasn't fed me or really gave me too much water. He just came down here and beat me senseless. So I just sat there, stiff as can be. Getting prepared to get beat again.

Then someone busts the door open. "FBI!" I hear as someone with a deep voice with a gun and a flashlight as he's coming down the stairs carefully. He has dark brown skin, muscular, and tall. He unties me, "my name is Derek Morgan, I've heard a lot about you. Sorry we had to meet under these circumstances. Just call me Morgan" he says as he's picking me up from one arm off the ground. I nod as we go back up the stairs.

As soon as we do, Reid is there. "SPENCE" I screamed, I ran up and hugged him. He also gave me a tight hug. I winced in pain a little. "Oh, I'm so sorry" he said with a soft and concerned voice. I smiled a little. "It's okay" I said. He takes me back to go back to the hospital. I can't get a break can I?? There's no way I'm going to. I'm thinking something else may happen before I can catch a break. I won't be able to make it into work.. again. But it's okay, I got Spencer to make up for it. He didn't seem to mind when I called him Spence. He actually smiled, he got a real big smile on his face when he did.

That smile, that damn smile. It gets me every time. I gets to the back of the ER with me. We get to the hospital and he doesn't leave my side. "I'm not gonna leave your side for as long as your here, I promise" he kissed the top of my hand. I smile and nodded. also, Trevor is going away for a long time, so I don't have to worry about him.

Thank god for that. I can just have my time with Spencer. I don't know why I never considered using his first name till now. But I liked it. I smiled just at the thought of it. "Why are you smiling?" He asked while letting out a little chuckle. I did a slight chuckle as I'm still very sore. "Nothing" I smiled again. I started dozing off, I got afraid any time I closed my eyes though

I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened. How he beat me, how he wouldn't feed me anything and barely gave me water. Tears started to stream down my cheeks thinking about it. Spencer got up from the chair with concern. "Shh, shh shh" Spencer did as he knew I was still traumatized. "It's okay, I'm right here. You need your rest" he whispered. I nodded and winced in pain as I did so. I rolled over toward Spencer so I felt safe. The last thing I saw before drifting to sleep was his smile.

REID'S POV
I rolled my eyes as I thought of Trevor, I hope he gets locked up for a long time. Again, he wasn't anything but trouble and didn't like to cause anything but that. I thought as I was getting irritated just thinking about it. I inhale through my nose and exhale through my mouth to calm down.
———————————————————————————
SN: I know this chapter is all over the place, lol! It's like 2-2:30AM is I'm writing this. This is also something I came up with on the top of my head and not ahead of time. So my apologies if this chapter isn't very good! I hope you enjoy it anyway! 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 45 20
"𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’Œ 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
1.7M 40.7K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“ˆπ‘œπ“Šπ“π“ˆ 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒢𝒹𝑒 π‘œπ’», π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“‚π‘’"...
120K 1.9K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...