Intimacy

Autorstwa adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 70

278 17 6
Autorstwa adellights

《Hey beautiful people!

Here are some songs for this chapter:

When I look at you - Miley Cyrus
Enchanted - Taylor Swift
The Way I Loved You - Selena Gomez
Adore you - Miley Cyrus 》

This morning was fine, it's Sunday and mom told me to take a day off so that I can go on a cute date with Felix.

I know it sounds cringy but Felix sent me a good morning text just now and I replied hi.

It was still awkward but we will get there somehow.

I was eating my pancakes while listening to my playlist playing on my bluetooth stereo.

Suddenly, Athena called me. I haven't seen her in like a few weeks because she's in New Jersey working but we've been talking online so the friendship is still alive.

"Helloooo" I sang.

She giggled, "How are you?"

Chewing my pancakes, "I'm good..you?"

"I'm fine too, Val by the way I think you should check Christopher's facebook. He posted something." She said and I sat there freeze.

"What about it?"

"Just go and check it." She said then she hung up.

I sighed, she told me to check my ex's facebook and I actually did. I went to his profile and I regret scrolling down and the recent post he posted is a short video.

1 minute and 20 seconds video to watch won't hurt.

I threw my phone on the couch then I grab it again, "It's probably about his new aussie girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

I gulped and clicked the play button on the screen.

After the video is finished I stood there like a mannequin. What did I just watch?

It was a video of me. All the candids he took of me that I didn't even noticed.

I sat on my couch with my legs crossed, trying to figure out why Chris posted that on his facebook.

What would his girlfriend say about this?

I remembered he told me back when we were dating that he wanted to filmed me for his little school project but he never showed it to me ever.

And now that cunt thinking it's all fine to post my face on his facebook.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, annoyance and confusion started to creep in.

He made a freaking montage of me.

We broke up, we moved on. What the hell does he want now? An attention? He could've just delete me in his life once and for all.

I called Athena and I screamed so loud that she remained silent for like thirty seconds, "Val calm down." She said.

I sighed then kicked the freaking table in front of me.

"We are done..there's nothing going on between us and now all the sudden he think it's okay to post a montage of me online." I said.

"Val come on, talk to him. You still have his number right?" Athena said and my brows furrowed.

I shake my head, I know she can't see me but I'm doing it anyway "Look Atty, I can't ... I'm not available right now or ever.." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'm gonna get engaged like in two months.. I don't need Chris back in my life. He should mind his own business and lived a cute happily ever after with his aussie girlfriend because I too have someone else." I said.

Athena sighed, "Right..we are grown ups now. Things changed and so are people. But Val I thought you still love him..nevermind..I'll call you later. I have work to do." She said then I said adios.

....

Who said love can be easy to handle? Here I am holding hands with a guy I just met like yesterday.

I'm going to marry this man in like a few months from now, he will be my husband and my parents would be so happy for me.

Felix Johnson.

I blinked multiple times when he leaned in and kissed my head after we got our theater tickets.

He bought a Hamilton theater musical thingy for us, not my thing but he mentioned it to me a while ago that he loves Hamilton so here I am.

I'm going to be Mrs,Johnson soon. What a strange thought but the reality seems to be this way.

We entered the theater room, it was huge and filled with people who are into musical stuff, I assumed.

Felix is way too sophisticated for me.

He put his arm around me the whole time we were watching The Hamilton. I don't even understand what it is about, they were just singing and acting on stage.

I think I'm gonna doze off.

After the show is finished which I am so glad about. It was okay but it was boring for me.

I miss Christopher so much. Wait what the hell was I thinking.

I thought going on a date with Felix would change my mind and help me forget about Chris but it makes me miss him more.

Felix waved his hand infront of my face, "Hey are you okay? I was asking if you wanna go get a cup of coffee." He said.

I smiled a little, "I'm sorry.. yeah coffee sounds great right now."

....

Well the first actual date with Felix was awkward but he's a gentleman and I like that about him.

He looks like he doesn't have any flaws. He's filled with perfection, perfect hair, perfect clear skin and perfect life.

Do I even deserved him?

He dropped me off and even helped me open the door of his car. After that he gave me a friendly hug and told me he had a great day.

I nodded and walked away with a simple thank you.

He mentioned before he was in love with a girl too. Perhaps the both of us are trying to move on and forget about the person we loved.

He was trying so hard to make the date seems interesting but all we did was watching theater and had a cup of coffee.

I walked back to my apartment with my head down. Thinking of why Chris posted a montage of me on his social media.

When I opened the door of my apartment, I saw him there sitting on my couch.

My heart stopped for a moment and my eyes widened. I was trying to figure out why he's here and how on earth he get in here?

Only Athena, my parents and my sister have my passwords.

Then I sighed, Athena.

Of course it's Athena who gave him my passwords. She even sent Chris all the way from New Jersey to Malaysia before.

He stood up and was about to go near me but I backed away from him, "Don't go near me. This is breaking in someone's apartment without permission. One press and the cops will be here." I warned while holding my phone.

He sighed and raised his hands, "I came here to talk to you." He said.

I raised a brow, "Talk about what? I thought we made it crystal clear Chris! Get out of my apartment!" I raised my voice a little but I didn't mean to.

Are you kidding me? He gave me pain for years. I tried to move on and was about to succeed but he showed up again with his pretty face making me fall in love with him all over again.

How dare him.

"Look, I tried Val! Ghaddamit I tried my hardest to lived a happy ass life back in Australia! I tried to love her, I did..I thought it was going well..she was a sweet girl with a kind heart, she's beautiful but.." He sighed then he ruffled his hair out of frustration. He sat back on my couch like he owned this place.

With my arms crossed, "But what." I said.

He looked at me with his innocent eyes, those big brown eyes. I miss them so much.

"But she's not you." He continued.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.3K 1.7K 46
When she had to move to a new house and a new school she left behind a dark past that will hunt her for the rest of her life. A dark past that no one...
159K 3K 51
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
4.8K 167 21
Joel Pimentel came across a fog that changed his life. He walked out of the world he knew to a world which he never thought could have existed, but c...
524K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...