A Trial by Halves

By moosesforgooses

What would have happened if Ye Huas plan to die in he Mermaid Wars had been Successful? What would have happe... More

Prologue
No Regrets
A New Life
A Shimmer of Red
A New World
Gems
A Rainbow Halo
A Patch of Sky
Suspicions.
Who Are You?
A Growing Enigma
More Questions
Deductions
Are You......?
When Energy Collides
When Worlds Collide
More Questions
The Spell
Deductions.
The House
The visitor
A Stronger Hold
The Return
A Flicker of Comprehension
Questions, Answers and Tender Eyes
Dreams
Instability
Unravelling the Seal 1
Unraveling the Seal 2
A Time to Talk
The Odd One Out
Lian Song Speaks
Choices.
Not so Docile
The Struggle
Punishment
A Little more Understanding
Is She or Not?
Disobedience
First Warning.
One More Sacrifice
"Bad"
A Whisper in the Dark
The Voice
A Voice in The Mirror
Beyond Fear
On Borrowed Time
Another Voice in the Dark
Decisions
Spiritual Connections
Change of Plans
No Looking Back
A Race Against Time.
The Awakening
Truth and Lies
Rage
Four for All
The Final Battle 1
The Final Battle 2
Days of Healing
The Truth
The Long Road to Healing.
Paying Debts
Punishment
Guilty
A Hidden Force
A Little Death
Agony
A Flicker of Calm
A Smile not so Bright
Just One More Sacrifice
How Much More?
One Piece at a Time
Shame
Eyes of Honey Brown
Distance
Uncertainty
A Little Step Forward
A Moment in Time
Echoes of the Past
Home
Overbearing
Her Sacrifice
100 Ways - Part 2
All in One Lifetime
A Little Victory
Epilogue

100 Ways - Part 1

1.1K 54 26
By moosesforgooses

It didn't take too long for the maids to rustle up a quick meal and fresh tea, and by the time they returned with their dinner, Ye Hua had already lit the hearth and candles while Bai Qian had a little fun exploring the small chamber for whatever else she could find, though the smell of food soon had her setting up the small table so they could eat.  She hadn't realized just how hungry she was seeing as she barely ate anything at the banquet and by the time the meal was had and her body warmed sufficiently from the inside out, then she was more than ready to fall into bed.

 Night was well and truly on them and though the Celestial Heavens never really felt the movement of the seasons, a lit hearth had always given him a feeling of peace which he noticed had also affected the mood the moment the flames began to take on a life of their own.

Her movements seemed far less rigid and her face less pinched.  Under the glow of the lit hearth and a smattering of candles, her face seemed to glow as she quickly set about pulling the thick quilt out of the wooden chest at the base of the bed, then moving to the back of the chamber, she pulled out a handpainted room divider she had seen earlier.

"Who painted this?" she asked in awe as a beautiful mountain scenery was unveiled.

Standing in the middle of the room with a divider between them, she couldn't see the sudden rise of a blush spreading across his cheeks as the memory of that painting brought back an art lesson that had seen him graduate under his Shifu.  It had taken him exactly eight hours to paint and was a part of Mount Junji which actually wasn't too far from the little cabin where they had met.  

And not only had Ci Hang considered it a master piece, he was actually going to place it on the main podium for his Grandfathers birthday banquet.  Embarrassed and unwilling to share this little talent of his that he had managed to keep private, one of the few luxuries he'd had that no one other than Ci Hang knew about, he had quickly hidden it away before informing Ci Hang it had been accidently broken by one of the maids and so it had remained that way until now.

Now staring straight back at the pair of large doe eyes that were peeking around the edge of the maspterpiece, he quickly put on a feigned look of disinterest.

"Qian Qian.  Why are you even pulling that out?  We have no need for a divider." he stated flatly before using a little magic to put it back where she had found it.

Staring at the divider which was now back against the far wall, and then back at him, she thought she caught a little amusement in his eyes along with something else that had her edging towards the bed.

"Don't think I'm not still angry with you Ye Hua." she replied, before turning her back to him.

"Qian Qian.  Let's not fight anymore hmmm....?" he asked as he quickly began to close the gap. 

She had been smiling not long ago, and now she was back to being like this again, and he was tired of it.  Forcing her to turn around, he then pulled her into his arms.  He thought she might push him away again, but it was all it took to have her head slowly leaning in to rest against his chest.

"Alright.  But I ....."

"But nothing.  There is plenty of time for us talk, but right now, I would like to hold my wife.  In that bed." he whispered against the top of her head as he deftly pulled the sash to her dress apart before slipping it off her body.

Then leaning in behind her, he threw the blanket back before gently guiding her towards the bed.

"Get in." he ordered softly seeing as she that stubbornness was beginning to rise again.

"Ye Hua.  Er Li is alone in your bed, don't you think..."

"No I don't.  Get in." he ordered again and this time forcing her around half dressed and with no choice but to obey.

"Fine.  But you...."

"Are going to join you...." he finished for her before his own robes fell in a heap to the floor and killing any last arguments she had.

Slipping into the blankets, she edged her way to the other side of the bed and as far up against the wall as she could get.  They may have enjoyed a nice meal and the ambience in the room might have felt far more peaceful than what they had left behind in his garden, but she was still angry with him.  And no sooner was she in bed, then she was pulling the blanket up to her chin with one hand while forcing a large gap between their bodies with her own pillow which Ye Hua quickly snatched out and threw across the room.

Leaning up onto his elbow, his face hovered over her own with a look of stubborn determination as he quickly closed the gap she had tried to create.  

"Qian Qian.  I have just returned from the greatest battle I have ever fought.  Must you continue this?  I am still weak and feeling very vulnerable right now...." he softly chided the large doe eyes that were glaring at him over the top of the blanket and going by the small movement that followed, he imagined her mouth had just dropped open.

"Vuln.....   y.... you dare ...." she stammered incredulously that he would play the pathetic victim just to get himself into bed with her just like he had done right from the beginning and suddenly the submission gave way to anger all over again despite the doleful eyes that were seeking a little more than mere attention.  

Throwing the covers back, her entire body rose as her hands pushed him back into the bed beside her.  Yet despite the anger which he was fully expecting, he could not hlp but grin at the fire in her eyes, which fully reminded him of Si Yin and just as suddenly, the fire in his own eyes erupted as she scooted over his body to leave.

"First you demand that I remarry you even though you stated that you consider our Mortal wedding legitimate, you also expect me to live here despite the way your family just treated me.  And now you just want to me give myself to you as if none of that matters?  I am serious Ye Hua, I have given far too much already, what happened to you was not my fault!" she snapped angrily into his face before throwing herself off the bed to leave.

Only she underestimated his own anger which she had seen rising.  And no sooner was she bending over to pick up her dress, then she suddenly felt the floor give way beneath her feet as her entire body was slammed up against the far wall and the last of her clothing removed.

Breathing heavily and in no mood for her anger seeing as he too felt his point of view was just as valid as hers, the last of his patience snapped as his own clothing was magicked away and her legs forced up and out, exactly how he liked her to be.

Su Su had hated this position because she had felt far too vulnerable.  Nothing of herself was hidden from his roving eyes and though she was very angry with him, the part of her that was Si Yin felt the adrenalin kick in as his intentions were made very clear.

With her knees bent up to her chest and then forced out to the sides, she was fully exposed and being up against the wall with her hands pinned above her head with one hand while his other forcefully kept her hovering above the tip of his bulging rod, whatever fight she had left in her was muted enough to make the fight that erupted pointless.

Her energy was throbbing about her body which stung his naked flesh, but he merely gritted his teeth as he forced his entire body against her own and all the while, that fire in his eyes began to swirl while his grin widened.  As much as he loved the soft and gentle Su Su, this part of her was exciting.

"If you would  just talk to me, we could come to a compromise Qian Qian, but seeing as anger is your way of dealing with our issues, then allow me..." His voice rasped into her neck as his lips suckled hard at the erupted vein that was pulsing more erratically than normal only to jerk back with a hiss, when her erupted fox teeth bit sharply into the side of his own neck.

For him to put it like that with the intention of making her feel guilty for being unreasonable, had her fighting back.

"Is this how you deal with anger Ye Hua?  You just force yourself on me and take what you want because you can't compromise?" she snapped at him and forcing him into a struggle to keep her there.

And as a semi fight erupted which she knew she was no match for, the laughter rose as Ye Hua merely shook his head at the blood dribbling down her chin and the way her legs were trying to lower.  Only his body was firmly keeping her in place and so for a little while, he allowed her to struggle until eventually his face leaned in once more to take the last of her words that were incoherently spilling out of her mouth.

"If you don't want to assist me in raising our son in a loving and caring home under the one roof, then don't.  If you don't want to seal our marriage and officially rule beside me as my Empress, then don't.  If you don't care to discuss anything of importance with me because you feel that your opinion is far more valid than mine, then don't.  But let me make myself very clear." he said softly into the pair of eyes that were now swirling in hesitation and confusion because this was a tone he had never used before.

"Don't you ever deny me this." he whispered as his own teeth sunk into her bottom lip before lightly rolling the tip of his tongue over the red welt that immediately erupted.  

"Ye Hua....."

"And let me give you a little warning my dear...." he grinned against the mouth that just tried to suckle his tongue into her mouth.   "There are one hundred chambers in this Palace alone.  And that means one hundred ways to change your mind." he sneered against the mouth that was quivering against him, then without warning, his seeping raging rod, thrust up.

Slamming his mouth straight over the rush of breath that erupted, his kiss was brutal and demanding as his tongue thoroughly lathed her mouth and efficiently killing the last of her anger as a surge of pleasure began to rise.

And despite every argument raging through her mind along with her desire to put this man in his place, every powerful surging thrust forced it all to the back of her mind as her head rolled back and her eyes clenched shut.  This position was one that may have left her looking and feeling far too exposed, but to Ye Huas utter delight, she loved it more for the fact that he was able to completely fill her while also hitting her most inner pleasure point along with her outer one at the same time.

Very quickly the fight died as her inner walls throbbed with pleasure.  His eyes remained open to watch the deep flush spread down her neck as the heat rose.  It never failed to amaze him just how beautiful she was when her body was on fire but in this position and being thoroughly dominated was the ultimate pleasure.  His erection was bursting to exploding and the moment her quivering mouth dropped to draw in a deep ragged breath before releasing a ear shattering scream, Ye Hua release her hands.

Snatching at her knees, he leaned back to get a good look at his entry, then pulling himself out completely, he then slammed back into her.  The height of her orgasm was thrilling to watch as her inner walls immediately clamped down on him, but the look of pure ecstasy on her face forced him over the edge until he too was roaring.

Briefly, the memory of her in this position just before she collapsed came back to him, only this time, one hand snatched at his unbound hair while the other raked its nails down his chest as her body  uncontrollably bucked against him.  Exploding into her, Ye Huas ultimate love making position was playing out exactly how he had imagined it.  Thrustiing and screaming, the pinnacle when he finally reached it, buckled his knees and dragging her down onto his lap shaking, gasping and snatching at her body where they both heavily fell into a quivering heap to the floor too spent to even magic themselves back into bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.3K 7
Kara is a witch with a lot on her hands: busy job at the supernatural council, crazy friends, demonic contracts... almost enough to distract her from...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
181K 7.2K 31
Highest rank in romance #2 - "I'm a complete and unashamed history geek...there I said it. I spend my days surrounding myself with old portraits, rus...
16.7K 930 17
First in the Blessed Princess Series: Princess Reanna, first in line for the throne, has reached marriageable age and it's time for her to settle dow...