Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

35- Race

991 55 89
By JananiPalpandi

Jeeva's POV:

Arya was driving the car and I was just looking out. I saw a flower shop. It came to my mind all of a sudden. "Arya... Stop the car. Stop", I said. "What happened Jeeva?" he asked me. I got out of the car and walked to the flower shop.

"How can I help you sir?" the salesman asked me. "Do you have white roses?" I asked in return. "Sorry, sir. Today we only got these beautiful red roses", he replied.

"Ok. I want a bouquet full of red roses. Can you deliver it to someone?" I asked him in return. "Yes, sir. You can write their name and address. We'll send them", he smiled. "Thank you", I thanked him.

"Sir any special note to them? We'll deliver the flowers with the note", he said. "Yes. I am writing the line here", I wrote the line along with the name and address in the paper he gave him.

I selected the bouquet and paid for him. I walked back to the car. Arya was waiting with an angry face. "Where did you go?" he asked me. "To send flowers", I replied with a smile. "To whom?" he looked at me sharply.

Adithi's POV:

I texted Uthra that I won't be going to the dance class today as I took out the wet clothes out of the washing machine. She didn't respond. She might be busy now. I went to the balcony and tied the ropes. I started to hang the clothes to dry.

"Adithi... When did you get back from the office? Why didn't you come to me?" Neha Bhabhi hugged me from the back.

"An hour before Bhabhi. I had to wash the dishes and my clothes and see the bedroom. It's so messy. I have to clean that too", I sighed. "Don't worry. I'll help you", she took a wet towel and hung it. I nodded and went to my bedroom.

I finished up cleaning within minutes and returned to the living room where Bhabhi was waiting for me with coffee. "Bhabhi, you're super-fast. I have to learn a lot from you", I sat beside her.

"Enough of praising. Drink this", she stretched the cup. I took a sip and it was different. "Its badam milk for your stamina", she replied on seeing my weird face. "But Bhabhi... I like coffee", I whined.

"No you have to drink this", she insisted. Somehow I emptied the cup and placed it in the table. Not bad. It tasted fine. "I know. That's why I made it for you", she twisted my ear.

"Bhabhi are you reading my mind?" I asked her narrowing my eyes. "I just know what you think. I know very well about your thoughts and tastes", she winked. I giggled.

The doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it. A man was standing with a bouquet full of red roses. "Adithi?" he asked me. "Yes... It's me", I replied. "This is for you mam", he handed me the bouquet and walked away.

"Hello... Who sent this?" I asked him. But he walked without replying. "Who's that Adithi?" Bhabhi asked me. "I don't know Bhabhi", I replied and looked at the card hanging with the roses.

"No one can snatch this from you" I read the calligraphic lines written in the card. There was no name. But I know who it is. A smile crept over my lips. "Adithi... Who sent it?" Bhabhi asked me again. I searched for my phone and called him.

"Hello", he answered. There was silence for a few seconds. "Thank you for the roses", I said. "How did you know that it's me who sent the roses?" he asked out of surprise.

"Well I just felt like you sent it", I replied with a smile. I could feel his smile even though I couldn't see him. "You like it?" he asked me. "Yeah... I liked it", I replied. There was silence at the other end.

"Bye... Meet you tomorrow", he ended the call. I smiled at smelling the roses. "Adithi. Who was that?" Bhabhi asked me. "You don't know? Bhabhi... Can't you guess the person?" I asked her. She nodded in refusal.

"It's Jeeva sir", I placed the bouquet and sat beside it. "How did you know it?" she asked out of surprise. "I don't know. He was the first one who came to my mind Bhabhi", I replied.

"What I said before is right Adithi. You both are connected. I mean both of your hearts are connected", she sat near me. "There's nothing like that. No connection between us Bhabhi", I refused quickly.

"Then ask yourselves how did you know he sent it? There's nothing wrong with accepting it. You accepted when I said our minds are connected. But now you're refusing this statement. Ok now let's consider Jeeva. He can say the things that you think and you feel right? Then you two are connected well subconsciously", she said.

She is right. How did I know that he is the one? He came to my mind first. And he can tell what I feel. Did I know that before? Is it true that our hearts are connected?

Jeeva's POV:

I wanted her to know that I am the one who sent her the flowers. She found it as well. A smile crept over my lips thinking of her.

Arya's POV:

When I went to Jeeva's room he was standing with a beautiful smile. "Jeeva", I gently touched his shoulders. He gazed at me.

"Did she get the flowers?" I asked me. "Yes. She called me and thanked me. She got to know that's me", he smiled.

"I think she is in love with you Jeeva. You stopped the car all of a sudden just to send her flowers. You sent her flowers without your name. She called you and thanked you. How did she know that it's you? I am sure that she's in love with you", I said what came to my mind.

"Have you lost it? She doesn't love me", he answered furiously. "I know you more than you Jeeva. You are in love with her too. I know", I insisted.

"Arya... No one is in love with no one. Just drop it here itself. Do not think too much", he stood up. "It's up-to you Jeeva. It's all in your hands", I walked away from him. He was standing with a confused face. Let him think.

**** ONE AND HALF WEEK LATER ****

Jeeva's POV:

Everyone was busily packing their possessions to leave to Varun's ancestral town for Kanamma's marriage. I went to Amma and hugged her. "Jeeva... Why are you here? We're getting late. Go and pack your things", she rushed me up.

"Amma I have to tell you something", I said. She stopped her work and looked at me. "Amma... We have got a new contract this week. There're a lot of works to be done within this week. So I have to stay back for a day and complete everything", I poured my thoughts to her. She sighed.

"This is not fair", she turned her face to the other side. "I promise I'll be on time. Arya will be with you. If any ritual has to be done then he'll do it. I am just a day late. Please, Amma. Understand", I took her hands in mine. "You too Jeeva?" Kanamma entered in with a worried face.

Uthra accompanied her. "Uthra is also saying the same. Now it's you", she gazed at me angrily. "I am so sorry Kanamma but this is so important. And I cannot skip this. Next week I have to fix up the office. I swear I'll be there punctually", I hugged her. Uthra hugged Kanamma too.

"Not fair at all. My wedding is just two days ahead. I don't want you two to stay away from me these two days. As you both are saying that it is essential, I am allowing you two", she replied.

"Thank you so much Kanamma", I hugged her tightly. "It's just a day Kanamma. We'll be there tomorrow", Uthra convinced her. "Amma do you have the route to their ancestral town?"

Arya entered the room. "Yes... I have it", Amma replied. I already told Arya about this. He was reluctant that he would stay. But I convinced him. "Jeeva... What about Adithi? When is she coming?" Amma asked me. "We'll bring her along with us when we come", I replied.

Within a few minutes, everyone left home. Amma was so concerned about our stay. "Anna... Bye. I am leaving", Uthra left for the hospital. I got ready and departed to the office.

When I entered Adithi's cabin she was surprised to see me. "Sir I thought you won't come to work today", she said.

"But I had to stay back as we have a lot of work regarding the new building contract we got. We have to assign the team members. We have to fix our branch office in the city. So I decided to stay back", I replied. She smiled in return.

"And you're coming with us when we leave. Uthra is also here as she has got an important surgery. We're leaving together", I said. She nodded in agreement.

Adithi's POV:

We both selected the team members whom we're going to work within the Theni district. That is where we've got the construction site. We all were sitting in the conference room for discussion.

"We have to find a place to set up our office. Does anyone have any suggestions?" Jeeva sir asked. "We don't have any idea about it, sir. I mean I have been there but I've got no idea about any place suiting our office sir", one of them replied.

"Ok. Then we'll think of any other way. The stay will be one or two months. You may get an off one day per week. Sometimes it maybe two. We've to arrange for your stay there. If you can then find a place for the residence also. It depends upon your wish. If you want we can book suites there. So inform me about your thoughts. You all can leave for your work", he said and all of the staff retired to their cubicle.

"Sir I think my friend can help us in finding the right place. Her hometown is Theni and her family resides there now. If you wish I will talk to her about this", I suggested. "Yeah sure... You talk to her. It would be great if we get any help", he nodded. "I'll talk to her right now sir", I said. He nodded his head in agreement.

****After Sometime****

Jeeva's POV:

"May I come in sir?" Adithi's voice dragged my gaze towards the door. "Yeah", I replied and closed the file. "I talked to her sir. She suggested a few places near our site and gave the address and contact number. We can call them once we're free", she said and stretched me a paper.

"That's great. I am grateful for your friend's help. She has made my work easier", I sighed. "I'll thank her on your behalf sir", Adithi smiled. "And Adithi send an mail to all the team members regarding their residence there. If they have any options then it's fine. Else we have to arrange it", I said gazing at her.

She nodded in agreement. My phone beeped. Message from Arya. She left the room. "We just reached. Expecting your arrival", His text stated. A smile pastured in my lips reading his name. "Tell Amma not to worry. I'll be there soon", I replied.

Arya's POV:

I received Jeeva's reply. "Come soon", I replied and kept my phone in the table aside. I lied on the bed in the room allocated for me. "Arya", Ram mama entered the room.

"Finally you reached Mama. Amma was asking about you. Kanamma got tensed thinking about your arrival", I complained standing up.

"Just got late da. I came to you after meeting Kanamma. She's alright now", he smiled. "Dad", Deiva entered but she stopped when she saw me. "What Deiva?" he asked her.

"Nothing Dad. Meet you later", she turned back. She looked at me again and left. She is avoiding me. But why? What did I do wrong? "Arya... Are you Ok?" he patted on my shoulder.

"Nothing Mama. I am just thinking about Jeeva", I managed. "I'll go and check the preparations with Sarla", he exiled.

Kanamma's POV:

I unpacked my things and arranged them in the wardrobe. I cannot believe that I am getting married in two days. When I closed the wardrobe, Varun was standing beside me. "You scared me Varun", I panicked.

"Sorry. I just wanted to see you", he said. "I too wanted to see you but I have to unpack and arrange the dresses and jewellery", I replied picking up the jewellery box.

"You have to remember that you just have two days. After that even if you want to stay alone I won't allow it", he smirked. I blushed hearing his reply.

"You remember the ritual today evening? You cannot see me after the Nalungu(Haldi) ritual", I smirked looking at him. He frowned. "But we still have hours", he pulled me closer and hugged me. I reciprocated the hug.

"Kanamma", Deiva entered the room. "Sorry... I should have knocked the door", she turned away seeing us hugging. "No problem you can come in. We were just talking", Varun replied.

"I too saw what you were talking", Deiva replied sheepishly. "Well... Uh... I have an important work", he ran from the room. "I came here to give you something really important", she replied.

"What?" I asked out of surprise. She stretched a box to me. I got it and opened it. A necklace with matching earrings. "What is this Deiva?" I asked her while frowning. "A small gift from my side. I want you to wear this during any ritual. You will look so beautiful", she cupped my face.

"Thank you so much", I hugged her. "Kanamma. I have to tell you something", she said.

"I apologize for behalf of Mom. Because she never considered you as her family and humiliated you a lot of times. Many times I remained silent. It's not that I feel the same way she does. But I don't want any fight with anyone. I always ranked everyone based on their social status. But I have always considered you as my sister. I am saying the truth. So if I have hurt anywhere I am so sorry", she said.

"Sita Athai may not consider me as her family. But my family incomplete without her. And you have never hurt me in any way. No need to apologize", I hugged her and she reciprocated.

"Kanamma", Arya entered. I looked at him. "Amma called you", he said. "Deiva I'll be back soon", I said touching her hand and she nodded her head. I left the room.

Deiva's POV:

She left the room. He looked at me weirdly. I maintained not to show any emotions and exited from the room. I just don't know the exact reason why I want to avoid him and stay away from him. But I don't want him to realize that I am avoiding him.

***That Evening***

Uthra's POV:

I reached home and called Venkat. He didn't answer. He might be in some work. Jeeva Anna also returned home. "Uthra... When did you return?" he asked me.

"Just now Anna. I want to meet Kanamma", I frowned. "Then let's go to her", he said. I raised my eyebrows. "My work is over. But what about your work?" I asked in return. "I too have completed mine. If you agree we'll leave now", he replied.

"Venkat and Adithi?" I asked again. "Call Adithi and ask her to get ready. We'll pick her up on the way. Venkat just now called me and he said that he's also coming here. We'll leave within an hour. Get ready fast", he rushed me up. I went to my room with a smile.

Kanamma's POV:

I got ready and looked at myself again in the mirror. Even though the sleeveless blouse made me feel shy I looked beautiful. "You look gorgeous. Varun will not look away from you for a second", Amma complimented my look. I blushed on hearing it.

"But Amma I miss Jeeva and Uthra", I frowned. "Jeeva called me and told me that they'll be here within an hour or two. So don't worry. They're coming", she replied with a wide smile. "Now let's go down", she said and we both went downstairs.

Deiva's POV:

I dressed in traditional attire and left my hair free. I adjusted my shawl draping and walked out of the room. I hit against someone. I looked at the person. It's Arya.

"Sorry", I whispered and walked away from him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "What?" I yelled at him. "Why are you avoiding me?" he asked me pulling me even closer.

"Are you crazy? Why will I ignore you, Arya?" I answered while freeing myself from his grip. "Do not lie. It is very evident. I already told you that I kissed you to save us", he explained. I chuckled hearing his statement.

"Arya you didn't forget it till now? I am so sorry if it feels like I am ignoring you. I am telling the truth. I am not avoiding you", I lied to him. "Maybe I feel that way. Are you Ok Deiva?" he asked with a confused face. I don't know Arya. "100% fine", I replied patting in his cheeks with a smile. He smiled back and I walked away.

Arya's POV:

She has forgotten it. But why it is very hard for me to forget it? She is ok. But I am not. It haunts me like a ghost.

Adithi's POV:

I sat beside Uthra. She huffed. "He might be stuck in some traffic Uthra", I pacified her. "He's not picking up the call", she yelled. Jeeva sir was sitting silently. He signed me to leave her. I smiled in return.

"Irresponsible idiot. Look at the time", she yelled at Venkat Anna who entered just then. "I am not an irresponsible idiot you fool", he yelled back. "If I have gone there by myself then I would have reached there by now", she yelled.

Jeeva sir was also standing helplessly just like me. "I know very well about your driving skills Miss Uthra", he smirked. "Don't you dare? I can drive faster than you. I bet", she challenged him.

"Do not Challenge me. You'll lose for sure", he smirked again. "Let's see that in a race. The person who reaches there first will be the winner. Me and Adithi as a team and you two are a team", she resorted.

"Then Ok. Jeeva will drive for me", he replied. "What? I didn't indulge in any fight", he refused. "You will drive for me Jeeva", Venkat Anna insisted. "Let's see who wins. Give me the key", Uthra grabbed the key from Jeeva sir's hand and dragged me with her.

Jeeva sir locked the home and I helped him in getting the luggage into the car. Uthra stepped into the car. "Both have lost their mind", Jeeva sir sighed while closing the trunk. "But how to make them drop it?" I asked him. "God knows", he scratched his head.

"Adithi", Uthra called me. I sat in the passenger seat. Jeeva sir got in Venkat Anna's car. Uthra and he shared death glares. "1... 2... 3... Start", they both shouted.

And their car went ahead of us. I looked at Uthra and she was struggling to ignite the car. "Uthra what are you doing?" I asked in shock. "Adithi I have to tell you something. I am not a good driver as you think. Car is not my piece of cake. I just accepted it as he challenged", she blinked.

"What?!?" I nearly yelled. "We are going to lose", she closed her eyes. "We are going to win for sure", I replied confidently. "But how?" she asked me. "Till I am here we're not gonna lose", I said.

Jeeva's POV:

We have come a long way but they are not yet here. I slowed down the car. "Fool. Uthra is right", I hit Venkat in his head. "Ouch. Why are you beating me?" he asked.

"See they haven't reached here till now. And we don't know whether they're following us or not. I hope Uthra knows the address", I replied tensed. "You're right. I shouldn't have challenged her", his eyes widened.

"You should have thought that before", I replied angrily. Suddenly a car passed us with a whiz. That's my car. "Whoa. That's your car da", he said in amuse. "Yes. But is it Uthra driving it?" I asked him in doubt. He took his phone and called her.

"Hello... Are you driving the car?" he asked her. "Why? Do you think only you can drive fast? I too have a very talented driver with me. The driver is highly skilled than you idiot" she said and ended the call. Adithi...

I laughed out loud. "Why are you laughing?" he asked furiously. "You are gonna lose for sure", I laughed again. "No, I cannot lose. You have to speed up. We have to chase them", he said and I speeded up the car. They were far ahead of us.

****After an hour****

We almost reached the place but they are still leading us. Whenever I try to override them she blocks my way without reducing the speed. I wore my shades. "Jeeva fast... Go fast", Venkat yelled. "Can't you see? She's not letting me go any further", I replied.

And finally, they reached there first. Venkat sighed in disbelief. I got out of the car. My car's door opened. Adithi came out wearing shades. Uthra was also wearing shades.

Adithi smiled at me and Venkat who was standing with a worried face. I smiled on seeing Adithi.

"See who's the looser", Uthra smirked. "Let's not waste our time. Come in both of you", I said while gathering the luggage. But they stood at the same place arguing.

Adithi smiled while offering me help. "I saw another talent of yours today. You're better driver than me", I appreciated her. "Thank you sir. But you're no less than me", she smiled.

"Don't you have any sense to help me?" I asked them. We all gathered our luggage and moved in.

Precap:

Kannama's Marriage

Hi friends I am so happy to meet you all again. I am so sorry for the delay. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please do vote and comment your views.

I have an important thing to tell you all. I like to edit Forever with you.

Few chapters back I conducted a feedback session where some people mentioned that I am elaborating an event so much with a lot of description.

Do you think the same?

Because I will be publishing this book after I complete this story. There are so many grammatical errors as well. So this needs editing.

I think of editing and making it crisp and the story will be having only 50 chapters.

So I have to know whether I have to edit Forever with you or let it be in the old way.

Please let me know it now.

If majority opt for editing the story. I'll be unpublishing it and edit it. And I'll be updating the chapters one by one.

That will be a regular update.

So comment inline here that whether the story needs editing or not.

Bye... Meet you all soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1M 39.8K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
Wafai By B.

Romance

102K 12.8K 18
• A Marriage in Trouble Romance • His dream was to see his business roar and touch new heights. Her dream was to have a perfect family she missed out...
11.8K 764 73
Tangles.. To me, life is full of tangles. One situation might be tangled with another... One memory might be tangled with another... One decision mig...