chantelle & liam

By itsnessaurboo

[completed] ๐“ฌ ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ต ๐“ต ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป meets ๐–‘ ๐–Ž ๐–† ๐–’ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–ž and this is the story of... More

prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
epilogue. (part 1)
epilogue. (part 2)

chapter 27.

112 6 0
By itsnessaurboo

28th April - tuesday

chantelle sees rachel already sitting in her seat, as she walks into economics. rachel smiles at her and she smiles back.

"so.. about the party-" rachel starts. chantelle looks towards her, with a small smile. "what did your parents say?"

"well.. they said we could have one but-" she pauses. rachel nods for her to continue. "we can't have any alcoholic beverages."

"how are we supposed to have fun at a party without alcohol?" rachel asks a confused look on her face. chantelle chuckles, lightly.

"that's what i said!" she exclaims with a short laugh. "she was like 'you'll figure it out'"

rachel sighs whilst shaking her head. she twirls her blonde curls around her peachy fingers, thinking.

"i guess.. it could just be like a gathering." she says smiling. chantelle nods, slowly. "but who are you going to invite?"

"well.. i was thinking you could sort that out since i don't know anyone." chantelle says sheepishly. rachel tuts and rolls her eyes.

"oh, yeah. i forgot about that." she mutters, her lips pursed in thought. chantelle lets out a small chuckle as rachel continues to think.

"we could just have fizzy drinks and junk food instead." she reasons before looking back at chantelle. chantelle nods in agreement.

"i'm kind of glad your mum said no alcohol.." she whispers as the memory of their arguement fills her mind. chantelle watches her, eyes full of concern. "it's just matt.. he was always a heavy drinker but it's getting out of control, i am so worried about him.. i'm scared he's going to hurt himself."

chantelle winces as the memories of her at that party fill her mind. she blinks as the empty 1 litre bottle of wkd appears in her mind as she throws up. chantelle shudders as rachel looks at her, sadly.

"it'll be okay.. we just have to try and help him out." she says taking rachel's hands into hers. rachel nods and smiles, weakly.

"yeah, you're right."

"liam~" chantelle sings skipping towards him. liam tilts his head to the side so he can look at her. "let's go to the café."

"no, i can't go back there after what happened with milan." he mumbles, embarrassed. she pokes him and gives a cute smile.

"please.. i just want one drink and maybe we could share a piece of victoria sponge cake." she says trying to bribe him. liam glances towards her cute expression. he smiles and rolls his eyes.

"fine." he says grabbing his bag and walking ahead. she chuckles and follows behind him.

the two enter jolie café yet again. the waitress watches them as they sit down at the table for two. she then strolls over to their table and smiles, tiredly.

"what would you like to order?" melissa asks looking down at chantelle who's smiling at liam. chantelle clears her throat, slightly flustered and looks away.

"an iced cinnamon dolce latte and a small piece of victoria sponge cake, please!" she chirps. melissa nods to liam, who has a bored expression on his face.

"anything for you sir?" she asks. liam shakes his head and glances back at chantelle who is watching melissa with bright eyes.

"your order will be ready soon." she mumbles before, slowly, walking to the counter. chantelle smiles, politely and then looks at liam, who is looking at her.

"what?" she asks liam. liam chuckles, dryly and shakes his head. "are you not talking to me now because i forced you to come here?"

liam smirks, slightly but he doesn't respond. chantelle leans down and grins, mischievously.

"well then, no kisses for you." she sneers, playfully. liam's eyes widen, slightly at her tone. he pouts and narrows his eyes at her, annoyed.

"i won't kiss you again, if you you don't speak to me." she says before looking away. she notices how liam's face looks more tender then usual. she reaches out to touch him and he flinches. she runs her thumbs over his lips, softly; making him shudder. chantelle leans down and lets their noses touch, their lips about a millimetre apart. she almost lets their lips touch but she leans away before he can kiss her.

she gives him a pointed look, "i said no kisses." liam sighs and glares at her. she flicks her extremely curly hair ( thanks to liam's help ) over her shoulders and gets up.

"i'm going to the bathroom." chantelle says smiling when liam doesn't respond. he just shrugs and looks away from her. chantelle shrug and just walks towards the female bathroom.

however, she is stopped in her tracks by a large chest. she looks up and gasps. her small smile falls turning into a frown of regret and sadness.

"dela.. nice to see you again." his deep raspy voice says slowly. she begins to make an attempt to leave but he grabs onto her arm.

his rough white fingers tighten around her chocolate brown wrist. she looks up at him and watches a smirk rises on his lips.

chantelle feels all of it rushing back to her. she closes her eyes as the memories of his lips on hers, of his arms around her waist, his hands on her body.

"let go." she says, her voice low and quiet. he licks his lips and lets out a small laugh.

he pulls her arm closer to him. she feels her body being pulled towards his chest. her head is now resting on his chest. she seems to be in a nostalgic daze and she can't seem to pull away.

why am i not pulling away?

"you didn't.. resist." he murmurs into her hair. his cold breath hitting her forehead. chantelle snaps out of her daze and pulls away, quickly. he huffs and moves away to look at her.

chantelle watches as his eyebrows furrow in confusion. he purses his lips and touches her hair, ever so slightly. she frowns as his hands twirl her curls around his fingers, slowly.

"i like your hair like this." he murmurs waiting for a reaction. her eyes flicker to his vacant expression and she feels her anger boiling up inside.

"cut the crap." chantelle says through her gritted teeth. he smirks at her tone. she narrows her eyes at him as he looks down at her outfit. his eyes widen at her incredibly short skirt.

"don't you think that's slutty for sixth form?" he asks watching as her insecure hands immediately try to pull it down. he snorts at her timid reaction. she glares up at him, annoyed.

"who are you trying to impress, dela?" he asks teasing her. he watches her expression lighten, slightly but it doesn't last long.

"no one." she lies quickly, her face heating up. he raises an eyebrow, skeptical but brushes it off and begins to walk away. he stops and throws her a small grin.

"see you later, dela." he slurs walking away. chantelle feels her heart tighten at that and she watches with fear as she walks out of the door.

why was he at asfc?

why was he here?

so many questions arise in her blurred mind. she walks over to the table and liam turns to her and smile, lightly.

"there you are!" he says not noticing her fearful expression. she slumps down in her seat as liam begins to speak. "what took you so long?"

he looks at her as she sits in silence. he chuckles and props his elbows onto the table, making the tray with her food on it shake.

"now.. you're giving me the silent treatment." he says watching her teary eyes flicker towards him. his lips part in concern and he sits up.

"what's wrong?" he asks as she sniffles. chantelle blinks and small, feeble tears roll down her cheek. liam reaches forward and wipes them away, slowly. she flinches at his touch and leans away. he blinks at her not wanting her touch.

"talk to me!" liam begs her, slightly desperate. chantelle opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. liam's eyebrows furrow at this. she just feels the tears beginning to overflow. her eyes glisten as the salty tears roll down her face, again.

"i s-saw him." she stutters looking away. he blinks, not catching on. his face turns into one of question.

"who?" he says wearily waiting for her answer. she sighs and wipes her tears.

"mason."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.1K 22
"Cash... We shouldn't be doing this here. This is really naughty." He moaned breathily in my ear. I rub my knee on his crotch, slightly smiling. I...
67.5K 2.7K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
90.5K 2.3K 20
Why are two kids following Natsu and Lucy? What are they hiding? Who is messing with the future? Will they be able to save it? Will Natsu and Lucy co...
32.5K 785 26
a divorce attorney moonlighting as a "publicist" and an aspiring starved writer get fake married and then fall in love and then get real married 3rd...