chantelle & liam

By itsnessaurboo

[completed] ๐“ฌ ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ต ๐“ต ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป meets ๐–‘ ๐–Ž ๐–† ๐–’ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–ž and this is the story of... More

prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
epilogue. (part 1)
epilogue. (part 2)

chapter 18.

102 7 0
By itsnessaurboo

20th April  - monday

it's a bright and early monday morning.

however, it's not so bright for chantelle.

chantelle wakes up, sluggishly. her head starts to spin a little, she loses balance and falls onto the ground.

*ding*

she sits up and grabs her phone off her desk, annoyed.

who could this be?

liam: that's why you don't drink in the middle of the day. 😉

she stands up and glances towards her window, bitterly. chantelle sees liam waving at her, happily with a wide smirk on his face.

i hate him.

she rubs her pounding head and walks over to her wardrobe. she slowly picks out an outfit.

chantelle chooses a green button up shirt, a navy blue pair of skinny jeans and a black cardigan. she smiles, content and moves over to her dresser.

she grabs her hair brush and attempts to brush her unruly hair. she winces as the brush scrapes against her scalp, harshly.

after five minutes of groaning and slight frustration, her hair is now soft and knot free. she sighs, tiredly and slowly begins to put on her outfit.

she leaves the house alone today since ashton's primary school are having an inset day.

liam greets her with a small smile. he walks up to her and wraps his arm around his waist and bites his lip.

"do you mind?" she says pressing her fingers against her temples, lightly. liam snickers at her stupid question.

"no, i don't." he whispers. she huffs and rolls her eyes. "i do what i want and i get what i want, when i want it."

"that's what i'm afraid of."

"i'm really not in the mood to cheer for the ashton sixth form football team." chantelle murmurs rubbing her head as it still continues to pound.

"but you'll get to see me play." matt says flashing her a small smile. liam snickers at that. chantelle glares at the both of them and shakes her head.

"all i care about is food and sleep." she says shrugging whilst placing her hand on her stomach. james smiles, slyly and leans forward interested.

"are you.. pregnant?" he asks watching chantelle's face change into one of absolute shock. she snaps her head to james and then to keira.

"can i hit him?" she asks keira, angrily. keira shrugs, a small chuckle escaping from her lips.

"do what you must." keira says as chantelle picks up her empty lunch tray. she smacks james across the head with it. everyone laughs except james.

"are you out of your mind? i mean who on earth would the father be?" chantelle says fuming. james smirks and glances towards liam.

"liam." everyone except liam and chantelle says. she sits there speechless and looks at liam, who is smirking.

"ugh! how horrid!" chantelle says as she looks away from liam. "the baby would be so ugly."

"that was a total lie." liam says leaning closer to her. chantelle grips the tray in her brown hands, annoyed.

"i won't hesitate to hit you," she hisses as his eyes study her face. when he doesn't move away, she goes to swing the red tray in his direction but he dodges it, swiftly.

"ugh, i hate you." she mumbles crossing her arms with a pout. liam chuckles and pulls her closer to him.

"you said you really liked me the other day." he whispers so the others don't hear. chantelle scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"i wasn't being serious, liam." she lies. liam throws her an unconvinced look. "i was really drunk, so i just babbled on and on."

"they say drunk people have sober thoughts." he says licking his lips. she gulps and shakes her head.

"don't lick your lips like that." chantelle says avoiding the subject. he smirks and does it again but slowly and sexily.

"stop! it's creepy." she says squirming. liam leans down and smiles.

"you seem to be lying a lot these days." he says sending shivers down her spine. chantelle gulps and takes a deep breath.

"just admit that you like me." he says as he leans away. she blinks and looks at him, wearily.

"like you as a friend or more than that..?" she asks flustered. liam smirks at her question.

"i don't know, you decide."

chantelle lays in her warm, soft duvet and smiles. she glances towards her window and doesn't see liam on the other side. chantelle sighs and closes her eyes, slowly.

then her stomach grumbles loudly and she groans before sitting up. chantelle slips on her fluffy sliders and trudges downstairs into the kitchen.

she looks through all the cupboards and realises that there is nothing that she wants. chantelle sighs and grabs her phone from the counter.

i guess i have to order food then.

she decides that she wants chicken noodle soup. so she uses uber eats to order it.

she waits.

and waits.

then the doorbell rings.

chantelle jumps up and rushes to the door with her purse. she opens it and sees liam standing before her.

she sighs and looks up at him, confused.

"why are you here?" chantelle asks leaning against the door, annoyed. liam chuckles and shifts from foot to foot.

"i wanted to hangout." he says looking down at her. she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"no." she says shutting the door. liam sticks his foot in the door and chantelle struggles to close it.

"please." he says a cute smile on his face. she scowls at him and continues to try and shut the door.

"no." chantelle refuses. liam pouts and narrows his eyes at her. he crosses his arms and leans away, removing his foot from her door.

"fine." he mumbles turning away. she smiles and slams the door as he walks away.

she sits down and continues to wait.

after ten more minutes of waiting, the doorbell rings again.

chantelle grabs her purse and rushes to the door. when she opens it, she sees the delivery man.

he hands her the bowl covered with cling film and she hands his a £5.00. she thanks him and goes up to her room.

chantelle opens her bedroom door and sees liam sitting on her bed with a wide smirk. she almost drops the bowl but she manages to steadily walk over to her desk.

"how did you get in here?" she asks bewildered. he shrugs and looks at her.

"through the back door." he mumbles reaching over to grab her bowl. chantelle slaps his hand away and glares at him.

"don't touch!" she sneers, annoyed. he pouts and leans away. chantelle sits on her chair and tears away the cling film from the mouth of the bowl, slowly.

the steam rises as she stirs the soup. chantelle glances at liam, who is staring at her, intensely. she narrows her eyes and snickers at him.

she uses her fork to twirl the noodles into a ball. she slurps up the noodles and smiles as the flavours erupt in her mouth. she looks at liam, who is still watching her; in silence.

"do.. you want some?" she asks watching his face light up. he nods. he opens his mouth waiting for her to feed him. chantelle purses his lips at his behaviour.

"i'm not going to feed you." she says with a small chuckle. he glares at her, his eyes turning ice cold. she gulps, nervous.

"okay.. maybe i am." she slowly twirls the thick udon noodles on her fork and leans forward and places it into his mouth.

his eyes widen and he smiles. liam smirks, lazily. she raises an eyebrow at him.

is he okay?

"it's so good." he groans before leaning backwards. his head resting on her pillow. she smirks and chuckles at him.

"i know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5K 32
โœจ๐ŸŒ™ | ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐“๐„๐’ It's something so familiar and strange when I see him, he stands so close yet so far away for me to reach. โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡...
21.1K 667 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Mature content D...
137K 5.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
6.4K 353 19
Marlie and Morgan were inseparable. From kids to young adults, they have only had each other to depend on. Then Marlie goes to study abroad, their co...