chantelle & liam

Par itsnessaurboo

[completed] ๐“ฌ ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ต ๐“ต ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป meets ๐–‘ ๐–Ž ๐–† ๐–’ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–ž and this is the story of... Plus

prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
epilogue. (part 1)
epilogue. (part 2)

chapter 13.

127 7 0
Par itsnessaurboo

15th April - wednesday

it's wednesday night.

that means it's party time.

chantelle has just finished getting ready. she grabs her gold, small purse and throws it over her shoulder. it dangles there as she walks down the stairs in her black kitten heels.

she quietly walks out into the front garden and looks over to liam's house. liam is standing by the front door, scrolling through his phone.

chantelle crosses over onto their front garden and walks up to him. he glances up and runs his eyes down her body.

chantelle's hair is out curly and wild. her face glows underneath her mask as she looks up at him. her dress looks beautiful in the bright street light as the diamonds shimmer.

"you look better than you did yesterday." he says slipping his arm through hers, carefully. she purses her lips, tightly at his comment.

"thanks. you don't look too bad yourself." she says as they walk towards the edge of the grass. she glances up at liam.

his hair is tightly curled and his face looks slightly more handsome underneath the blazing light. the tuxedo fits perfectly around his tall body. he looks perfect.

"how are we getting to collin's house?" she asks looking away from him. liam uses his free hand  to scratch his neck, softly.

"george should be here soon, he's driving us." he explains. chantelle looks up at him, in surprise.

"all of us?" she asks. he shakes his head.

"no, james is taking keira, matt and rachel." he clarifies. she nods, with understanding. "george and james are the only ones with their licenses and their the only ones with cars too."

"really? out of the four of you, i thought you'd get yours first." she says looking up at him, softly. he shrugs.

"i'm going for the test on saturday." he says looking down at her. she smiles, lightly.

"i hope you pass." she says with a smirk. he nods. "then you can drive me to my swimming lessons.."

he laughs at her, dryly. she shrugs, cutely.

"what makes you think that i would drive you to your swimming lessons, let alone anywhere?" he asks her his voice low. the tingles run up her neck as his breath hits her smooth skin. she grips onto his arm a little more, tightly.

"well.. we're neighbours and it would be the nicest thing to do." she says trying to convince him. he leans away and watches as george's car pulls up in front of them.

"i'll think about it." he says smirking, lazily. she rolls her eyes and gets in the car and sits next to him.

alisha turns up the radio a little louder and leans back in the passenger seat.

"let's go and party!"

as george pulls up to collin's house, chantelle sees keira, james and rachel and matt waiting by the front door.

they group together and the eight of them start to walk into the large, crowded mansion.

as they walk in, the music gets louder and more exciting. there's about 100 people in this house drinking on balconies, by the stairs and in the garden by the pool.

chantelle looks around, wearily at all the people. she bites her lip, nervously. liam notices and leans down close to her.

"are you scared?" he asks as her eyes flicker towards his face. she notices how close they are and slowly pushes him away.

"no, i just prefer your parties better." she says looking at up him, her hand still on his chest.

"you've only been to one of my parties, chantelle." he says looking away from her and towards all the people. chantelle rolls her eyes and removes her hand from his chest.

she crosses her arms and pouts. liam chuckles and pushes her forward into the crowd.

"go and mingle." he says with a small smirk on his face. chantelle sighs as she tries to walk through the crowd to get to the snack table.

they are people all around her. she cringes as someone accidentally touches her shoulder. they are all drunk and sweaty. she does her best to try and avoid any contact with them but fails as they rub themselves on her dress.

ugh! gross.

she drops her purse on the floor and goes to pick it up but someone else does it for her.

chantelle looks up and sees a tall guy with thick, brown curly hair in a navy blue glittery mask looming over her. his tuxedo is also navy but textured with silk. his tie is an electric blue colour.

she smiles up at him, grateful. his
dark brown eyes are trained on her. he smiles, kindly and leads her to the snack table.

"thank you," she says quietly, embarrassed. he smirks, slightly at her flustered state.

"no problem." his voice slow and raspy. chantelle's eyes flicker up to him, interested.

he seems so familiar.

"do you want a drink?" he asks pointing to the fruit punch bowl in the middle of the table. she nods.

he hands her a cup of slightly alcoholic fruit punch. she takes it and has a small sip.

"not much of a party girl, huh?" he asks glancing up at her, curious. the corners of her mouth twitch upwards into a small smile.

"what gave it away?" she says playfully, swirling the drink in her brown, soft hands. he raises an eyebrow at her playful behaviour.

"your face was so disgusted as you walked through the crowd.. if you were a party girl you would have immediately started to dance and mingle with those sweaty idiots." he says narrowing his eyes at the crowd. she snickers at the last two words and grins up at him.

"hey! some of those 'sweaty idiots' are my friends." she says before taking another sip of her drink. he does the same before staring at her dress.

"your dress is wonderful." he says leaning closer to touch the silky material. she winces, slightly as his fingers trail over it almost touching her legs.

chantelle looks over and sees liam watching. his mouth is turned into a frown. she narrows his eyes at him, slightly concerned.

"yeah, everyone says that." she mumbles still looking over at liam. liam looks away and shakes his head.

the guy notices that she's not focused. he tugs on the dress, slightly to gain her attention. chantelle quickly looks down, flustered. he takes her hand and looks at her.

"would you like to dance?" he asks her. chantelle nods, slowly.

this time a slow song comes on.

the guy places his hands, carefully, onto her back and around her waist. chantelle feels slightly nervous but goes along with it anyway. she puts her hands onto his shoulders.

they slowly dance along to the music and it seems like that everyone else has faded away. she's staring at his eyes as they look back at her watching her every move, sort of like a mirror.

meanwhile, liam is still in the corner sipping his drink, watching the two as they dance, stiffly.

they look awkward.

he puts his drink down and walks over to the two of them.

chantelle doesn't notice but liam's hands are now snaked around her waist. the guy allows them to dance and walks off.

chantelle blinks and realises that liam is now standing in front of her. she shakes her head, trying to comprehend what just happened.

"am i hallucinating?" she says aloud. liam watches as her face contorts into a dazed expression. chantelle reaches up and touches the side of his face, the warm tingles tickling her hand.

liam softens at her warm touch. he smiles and watches as her face falls.

"this is real." she says taking her hand away, slowly. she blinks a few times and looks around. the music starts to get louder as she wakes up out of her 'trance'.

chantelle sees liam smiling at her, softly. she realises that they're dancing to the music. his arm pulls her closer and their bodies are touching. she glances up at him and notices how his eyes are more lively and his lips curve into a smirk.

"you look happy." chantelle says her hand resting on his shoulder. he snickers watching her look at his tie.

"what gave that away?" he asks as she wraps her hand around his tie, tightly. she rolls her dark brown eyes and sighs.

"your stupid smirk."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

108K 3K 12
Life after Voldemort is ideal and perfect for everyone except the one who made it possible. Unbelievably bored and unhappy, Harry performs a spell th...
172K 4.3K 13
What if there was another Uchiha that was a girl and she and Sasuke hooked up? Ever wanted that to happen? Ever wanted that to be you. Well here you...
21K 667 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Mature content D...
133K 5.7K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...