chantelle & liam

็”ฑ itsnessaurboo

[completed] ๐“ฌ ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ต ๐“ต ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป meets ๐–‘ ๐–Ž ๐–† ๐–’ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–ž and this is the story of... ๆ›ดๅคš

prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
epilogue. (part 1)
epilogue. (part 2)

chapter 11.

123 8 2
็”ฑ itsnessaurboo

liam and chantelle sit next to eachother during law. chantelle looks over at him. he looks towards her. they both smirk at eachother. she rolls her eyes at him.

"you're rubbing off on me." she comments whilst flipping through liam's red law folder. she raises her eyebrows at his extremely neat handwriting.

"what can i say?" he asks shrugging his broad shoulders. she looks up at him.

"tell me your secret." she says narrowing her brown, beady eyes at him. he scratches his head, confused.

"what secret?" he says pursing his lips. she flips the folder around and points to his writing.

"how is your handwriting so neat?" chantelle says her eyes wide. he shrugs, nonchalantly. "come on, i've got to know."

"my handwriting is absolutely horrible." she says starting to copy a few of his notes. chantelle cringes as the letters come out all clustered and illiterate. liam smirks.

"that is horrible." he says looking down at it, with fake disgust. she slaps his arm and turns away.

"i hate you." she says pouting her glossy lips. he snickers.

"of course you do." he says looking towards her hand with her pen in it. she grips it tightly and starts to write again.

this time it sort of improves. it's less scruffy and slightly more clear.

liam puts his hand over chantelle's lightly and begins to move it calmly and steadily along the paper. a small, warm tingle goes through chantelle's arm as she watches their hands move together.

"you've got to take your time." he whispers. she nods, understanding.

"don't rush."

it's lunchtime and chantelle is with the others. they're talking about how amber gills won love island this year.

"yeah, i mean i wasn't surprised." chantelle says shrugging. "i mean she's amber."

"i wish amber and ovie were together." alisha says smiling. rachel nods.

"that would've been so cute!" rachel squeals happily. matt looks up at her like she's crazy.

"nah, they were just friends." matt says smugly. "greg and amber suit eachother."

"either way amber would've won so it doesn't matter." chantelle says pursing her lips. they all shrug.

"where is james, kiera and george?" liam asks walking up to the table late. rachel looks up.

"george had to go and do some extra work." rachel says smiling as he sits between her and chantelle.

"keira and james.. are probably off somewhere kissing eachother." alisha says rolling her eyes. chantelle looks up, her eyes full of curiosity.

"really?" she says looking at them. they all nod.

"those two are like 'friends with benefits'" matt says pushing his hair back. chantelle makes a weird face at that.

"why? they'd make a great couple." she says her eyes narrow. rachel looks up and glares at her playfully.

"stop playing cupid." she says with a playful look. chantelle scowls and rolls her eyes.

chantelle notices that liam's arm is slightly wrapped around her waist. she grimaces and moves his arm away.

liam looks down at her and pouts, playfully. "what did my arm ever do to you?"

"nothing, i just don't want it wrapped around me like a snake." she says smiling, tightly. he chuckles and puts his arm back around her. she huffs and sneers at him, annoyed.

"stop it." she says elbowing him in his side, harshly. he crouches over and groans, loudly.

everyone looks at them.

chantelle smiles and shrugs her shoulders, coolly.

"ow, that really hurt." he shrieks glaring up at her. she shrugs. he scoffs.

"did it?" she asks as he straightens himself up again. he nods.

"yes!"

group chat

matt: collin is having a party on wednesday night!!! 🔥

james: nice!!

george: i'm down.

chantelle: who is collin? 🤔

rachel: collin is one of the most well-known party throwers in asfc. 🥳

chantelle: is that a good thing?

matt: of course!!

alisha: i'm in. wait, who's going to be designated driver this time?

keira: me!!! i won't drink because it's a school night.

chantelle: nice to see someone actually taking responsibility here. 🙄

liam: you had a drink at my party, so don't act all high and mighty.

chantelle: no one was asking you, liam.

liam: 😛

chantelle: besides i had half of the drink, since you insisted we share it. 😑

rachel: wait! that means you indirectly kissed!!

chantelle: is that all you got from that message?

james: rachel's dumb like that.

chantelle: 🤣

matt: we're getting off topic here people!!!

...

matt: collin says the theme is masquerade ball!!!!!

alisha: that's new. he's never had themes before.

rachel: we must be the best dressed.

liam: 😏

rachel: liam, i swear to god if you come in a batman mask and costume. i will kill you!!!

liam: no you won't.

...

liam: you love me. 😋

chantelle is sitting in her room by her black desk, copying out a few notes from rachel's economics folder. she notices that liam's curtains are wide open for all to see.

she drops her pen on her desk and gets up to move closer. her eyes flicker towards liam's shadow as it emerges from off of his bed and moves closer to his desk. he sits on the corner of his bed and holds his head down as he looks towards his phone.

liam: you shouldn't be up this late.

chantelle: neither should you.

liam: touché.

chantelle: now that you've said that i feel tired.

she yawns and closes her eyes for a second. when she opens them liam is gone.

chantelle: where'd you go?

liam: to the kitchen.

she sees him walk back into his dimly lit room. chantelle peers in closer and squints her eyes.

chantelle: why is your room so dark?

liam: because it is.

chantelle: turn on the lights.

liam: why? so you can see my handsome face?

chantelle snickers and rolls her eyes.

of course he would say that.

chantelle: no, of course not.

chantelle moves back around her desk and closes rachel's folder. she puts her pens away and gets ready for bed.

chantelle: goodnight, liam.

liam: night.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

2.9K 69 22
What would you do if your boyfriend gets addicted to drugs? Fight for your love? OR Leave him? This is the story of how Paris fought for her...
28.7K 611 32
A psycho handsome billionaire mafia Zarkhan gets obsessed over an innocent high school girl. Kidnapped her, forcing her to be his.
108K 3K 12
Life after Voldemort is ideal and perfect for everyone except the one who made it possible. Unbelievably bored and unhappy, Harry performs a spell th...
6.4K 353 19
Marlie and Morgan were inseparable. From kids to young adults, they have only had each other to depend on. Then Marlie goes to study abroad, their co...