chantelle & liam

By itsnessaurboo

[completed] ๐“ฌ ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ท ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ต ๐“ต ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป meets ๐–‘ ๐–Ž ๐–† ๐–’ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–ž and this is the story of... More

prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
epilogue. (part 1)
epilogue. (part 2)

chapter 06.

162 8 0
By itsnessaurboo

the party continues to get more exciting as the night goes on. the music gets louder every minute. and it seems that there are more people entering through liam's door each second.

how does he know so many people?

chantelle is leaning against the banister, by the stairs with a small drink in her hand. she's watching as they dance and sing.

liam sneaks up behind her, slowly. he places his hand on her shoulder. she jumps in surprise and looks up at him.

"i thought i told you the other day to stop scaring me like that." she snarls at him. liam throws his hands up in surrender.

"i must have forgotten." he says cheekily. he glances towards the others who are dancing and offers her his hand.

"let's dance." he says looking at chantelle with big doe like eyes. she snickers.

"i can't dance." she mumbles underneath her breath. liam looks at her in disbelief.

"if you can dance on wheels, i'm pretty sure you can dance with me." he says pulling her forward. she almost spills her drink on her dress. chantelle glares at him and places the drink on the table.

"fine, but only because it's your birthday." she says her smile forced. he shakes his head.

"right." he says as the music changes. the song 'sorry' by justin beiber starts to play and everyone starts shaking their bodies to the well known pop song.

chantelle chuckles as liam spins her around. her eyes get dizzy but she is able to stay focused on liam's happy smile. liam starts to do the robot and chantelle cringes in embarrassment.

"stop doing the robot!" chantelle screeches as she is pulled forward by liam. liam smiles as he forces her to wave her arms in the air.

this is so embarrassing.

meanwhile, rachel and alisha are standing off to the side watching the two of them dance.

"those two would make such a cute couple." alisha says smiling. rachel shrugs.

"let's not rush things, they've only just met." she warns. alisha scoffs.

"i can see it in the way they look at each other. they really click." she says with a small grin. rachel rolls her eyes.

"you really think that you're some kind of cupid, don't you?" rachel says chuckling. alisha purse her lips, in surprise.

"i never thought of it that way." she says proudly. rachel tuts at her.

"it's nothing to be proud of, do you remember what happened the last time when you told liam to follow his heart?" rachel asks her eyes, sad. alisha sighs.

"yes but that was only because he cared for her so much eventhough she didn't care for him." alisha says reminiscent. "she used him and dragged him into her diabolical mess."

"i guess that's true but we just have to be careful." rachel says crossing her arms, tightly. alisha nods in agreement. "we don't want anyone getting hurt again, physically or mentally."

the song ends. chantelle and liam are both out of breath from dancing too much.

"do you want a glass of water?" liam asks leading her to the kitchen. chantelle nods. he pours out the water from a cold, bottle that was in the fridge.

"here." he says handing the glass to her. she takes it and drinks the water, slowly. the cool water slides down her throat, quickly and she feels all the adrenaline pumping through her course veins.

"thanks." she says handing him the empty glass. he puts it in the sink and leaves it there. "are you not going to wash it?"

"i'll do that after the party." he says pushing back out into the living room. chantelle looks up at him, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"bad boy's don't do chores, huh?" she asks biting her lip. he laughs. the sound is like music to her ears. she likes to see him happy, eventhough he's so annoying.

"again, with the bad boy talk." he says pointing his finger in her face. she scrunches up her eyebrows and smiles, lazily.

"it's so easy to annoy you." chantelle says smiling. liam sighs, heavily.

"i've already got keira for that." liam says shrugging. chantelle smiles, slyly.

"is she here right now?" she asks looking up at him. liam shakes his head. "well then it's my job for now."

liam chuckles and walks over to the cake table. there was this large platter of cake but now there are only a few slices left.

liam grabs two pieces of scrumptious chocolate cake. chantelle smiles at the sight of it. liam holds it up and wobbles as he walks over.

"you better not get it on my dress." she says moving away. liam snickers and nods to the drink table.

"go and get some more napkins, then." he says looking down at the cake which seems to be melting in his warms hands.

she glides over to the drink table and grabs loads of napkins and a drink. liam looks up at her confused.

"why did you get so many?" he asks placing the chocolate cake, slowly onto the napkins. she shrugs.

"if it gets on my dress, i'll need napkins to wipe it off." she says swirling the drink in her brown, soft hands. he looks at the drinks then back towards her.

"why did you only get one drink?" he asks thirsty. she sighs.

"because.. i was carrying so many napkins." she says slowly. he shakes his head at her whilst chuckling, lightly.

"don't worry, we can share it." liam says his eyes teasing. her eyes widen and she thrusts the cup into his warms hands.

"you can have it." chantelle says before flicking her hair and turning around to go back to drink table.

huh? there's none left.

she turns back around to liam. he has a smug look on his face. she smiles, weakly.

"now, we have to share it because there are no more drinks left." liam says licking his lips. she gulps, her throat dry and in need of a drink.

"fine." she agrees rolling her eyes. he lifts to cup up to his light pink lips and starts to drink the slightly alcoholic substance. he stops and blinks as he looks at her. liam licks his lips again and hands the drink over to chantelle.

"your turn." he says as she snatches out of his grasp. she places the cup to her glossy lips and slurps down the rest of it. once she's finished she place to cup in one of the bins.

suddenly, alisha comes running over to the two of them. they don't seem to notice because they're staring each other down.

"hello!" alisha calls out. they don't move. liam's eyes are zoned in on chantelle's face. chantelle is glaring at liam, fiercely.

are they okay?

"what is going on?" alisha says confused. liam breaks the silence.

"staring contest." he says but his eyes are trained on chantelle. she scoffs.

"that doesn't matter, you two just kissed." she states firmly. they both look her with wide eyes.

"what?" they both say simultaneously. alisha chuckles.

"i didn't kiss him, what are you talking about?" chantelle asks her glare now focused on alisha.

"no, i meant that you kissed indirectly." she explains with a small grin.

they stare at her with their mouths hung open, still confused.

"you both shared a drink and that means you kissed each other indirectly." she says looking down at the chocolate cake in their hands. "also you might want to eat that now before it gets even messier."

alisha turns on her heels and walks away, quickly. liam chuckles at her and shakes his head.

"what the actual fu-" liam starts but chantelle glares at him, again. "sorry."

"i don't want this anymore." she says handing the cake to liam. liam sighs.

"you didn't even try it." he says pouting. she shrugs.

"it looks so unappetising now that it's melted and squashed." she says grimacing at the sight of it. liam rolls his eyes at her, annoyed.

"i'll put it in the fridge and i will eat it later." he huffs walking back into the kitchen. she chuckles.

he's so cute.

chantelle and alisha are on the dance floor dancing to the song 'fancy' by charlie xcx and iggy.

liam smiles when he sees chantelle having a good time. rachel notices and walks over to him.

"rachel.. if a girl constantly insults you and makes fun of you, does that mean they like you?" he asks thinking. rachel shrugs.

"i do that to you all the time." she says looking up at him. he shakes his head.

"no, but with chantelle it's different." he says looking at rachel, his eyes soft. "eventhough she does insult me and it seems like she hates me, she listens to my problems and she cares."

"i think that's a good sign." rachel says smirking. liam chuckles.

"i want to get to know her more."

"yeah, that'll be good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.2K 47
ษช ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด˜แด€ษชษด...๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดษข. ษช แด…แดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ ษดแดœแดส™. ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ษดแด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. ษช ษขษชแด แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แด แดกสœแดแด‡แด แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ส แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส€แดœษด...
356K 11.1K 22
"Cash... We shouldn't be doing this here. This is really naughty." He moaned breathily in my ear. I rub my knee on his crotch, slightly smiling. I...
144K 6.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
155K 7.6K 31
CoTE X AoT crossover A new world....the same masterpiece New tools and greater enemies. A fight between a metaphorical and literal titan. Things wi...