Edds New Change (Kevedd)

De Alaska_Whitee

Edd knew he was gay since, well, Forever. He didn't flaunt it really, he really dosent care what others thin... Mais

Prolgue: Edds veiw
Prologue: Kevin's veiw
Edds change: Part 1
The beginning
Bad breakup
Sorry ?
Beautiful
First 'Date'?
Second Kiss
Mouring after
Sneaking is fun
The man I love
Coming out
First day of Fall
Homecoming: Part 1
Homecoming: Part 2
Homecoming: Part 3
Mourning sex
Meeting Fred
Thanksgiving
Meeting Raven?

This is (Nat's) Halloween (party)

113 2 0
De Alaska_Whitee

Edds POV:

"So, have you and Kevin figured out what you're Halloween costumes are gonna be?" Eddy asks me as he shoves the nasty mall food court pizza in his mouth.

"Uhm. I think I'm just going to go as Harry Potter again. I'm not sure what Kevin is doing."

"You guys aren't doing a couples costume! That's the whole point of going to a Halloween party with a date. You guys could be a shoe-in for the couples costume contest."

"I never thought about that. But he didn't even mention it. Maybe I'll text him real quick. I could pick us up some cute costumes"

Me: Hey babe.

My mans 🥰: hey what

Me: Did you want to do a couples costume for Nat's party?

My mans 🥰: I actually already have one picked out! But it's a surprise soooo

My mans 🥰: you don't get to know yet

Me: Ugh! Ok! I'm trusting you.

My mans 🥰: Bad decision. Love you loser

Me: Love you too, jerk.

My mans 🥰: 😘

"He said that he already has costumes picked out for us. But he wants it to be a surprise." I tell my friends.

"Awesome! That means it will be something actually cool." Eddy says.

"Uhm excuse me? I have cool ideas too!"

"Surreee you do, double dee." Eddy says.

"I think you're cool, double dee! You make all of our plans for the schemes!" Ed says with a big goofy grin.

"Thanks Ed."

Kevin's POV:

"Come on, Nat! We need to get this place decorated and shit before 3 so we can get ready!" I yell. I'm hanging cob webs from the ceiling.

"We will, it'll be fine! We do this every year we always have plenty of time!" He yells back.

"We barely have the haunted house rooms done! We still have to set up the ball room and get the catering people here! We have all those creepy snacks to set up!"

"I hired a couple of girls to set up the ball room while we get ready."

"Oh great. Some brainless bimbos you slept with are going to set this place up! How comforting." I say, sarcastically.

"Ok, rude. But no, I hired some girls from and actually company. It'll be great! And they'll set up the stage so we can give the trophies out for the costume contest."

"Okay, okay. This place just has to be great! This is the biggest party we've ever thrown. Even some of the kids from Cedar creek are coming and some from River side!"

"Dude, it's my party. I know."

"Shut it."

I've been itching to show Edd our couples costume. More like itching to see him in it. I know it's Nat's party and it's technically rigged for us to win, but it's still the best. It's a classic. Maybe a little cheesy, but sexy.

2 hours later

"Okay! Okay! I'm ready! Show me our costumes!" Edd yells at me.

"Calm down there, dorky. I'm coming. And you don't get to say no to wearing this. It's totally awesome. So put this on and keep quiet." I say as I throw him his costume.

"Are you kid-"

"Ah ah ah! I said put it on and keep those lips shut!" I interrupt him.

He looks at me with his adorable little "grumpy face". He walks into the bathroom and I could hear him struggling to put it on. After about five minutes and walk out and his face is as red as a tomato.

"Damn. You look-"

"RIDICULOUS! I can't wear this! This is-"

"Sexy as hell! We're so going to win and you're so going to wear it!"

"Kevin. No. I can't! It's so... promiscuous."

"Please! It'll be great! We will have a fun time and look so cool!"

"Okay, fine. Where is your police officer outfit then?" He asks.

"Oh babe. I know you're innocent, but still. I'm not going to be a police officer."

"I'm confused. I thought we were supposed to match. Like a couple."

"Just sit down and I'll show you." I say with a smirk. He sits on his bed and just closes his eyes.

I rip my cloths off and slip on the orange jump suit. The sleeves are ripped off to show off my tattoos and put a chain around my neck. I also put in long,dangly silver cross earrings in to look edgy.

"Alright! Open your eyes!"

Edd opens his eyes and looks at me in shock. His face turns bright red and he tries to come up with what to say in his head but can't.

"Isn't it cool. Maybe you could arrest me later." I say with a wink.

"Are you sure about this?" Edd says.

"Come on we gotta do our hair. We're already late."

We did our hair and I used eyeliner to draw stars under my eyes.

We walked into the party holding hands. Everyone was staring at us. Some girls gasped from how are costumes were kinda slutty. He's the one that get's pinned down, though.

"Why is everyone staring at us!? I knew these costumes were too much." Edd says too me.

"It's fine! Let's go get a drink." I reassure him.

We walk over to the punch bowl and Edd downs two drink. I'm guessing his nerves just needed settled. I took a big gulp and could feel the bourbon burning all the way down. Then I noticed two girls walking towards us. They looked so nervous.

"Can we take a picture of you guys for the yearbook?" One of the girls asked.

"Sure!" Edd says with a big smile.

We take a cute picture where Edd is smiling big and I have a serious face.

"Here, get this!" Edd says.

Then he spins me around. He completely caught me off guard when he pulled out his handcuffs and started to put them on. I started to get turned on and smirk.

"Be serious!" Edd laughs.

After he took them off I spun him around and gave him a big kiss. I even wrapped my hand around his throat. The girls started squealing and we're taking so many pictures. After I pulled away I looked at Edd and his face was a little red but his eyes showed a whole different side. They were full of lust. He must have liked it when I pretended to choke him.

"Thank you!" One girl squeaked as they ran away giggling. I have a feeling that actually wasn't for the yearbook.

We spent around four hours mingling and dancing and drinking and playing games. Every now and then me and Edd would kiss and he'd wrap his arms around my neck and just look at me and girls would go crazy around us. Finally, Nat got on stage and told everyone it was time for the costume contest winners announcement.

"Alright, for best single girls costume- MILIA SAMSON!" Of course he picked her. She's one of the hottest girls in school.

"And for the best single guys costume- BRAD CARTER!" Of course, again. Brad is one of the boys on our team. Damn favoritism at its finest.

"And for best couples costume- KEVEDD! COME ON DOWN BOYS!"

"Are you kidding me." Edd says laughing "this was so rigged."

"Yeah, but we are pretty hot." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

We went on stage to get picture for our "fuck boys of the sac" Instagram. All the boys of the football team get to post on it and we put hot girls on it usually. It has so many followers from people who don't even actually know us.

"Let's get out of here." I whisper in his ear.

I grab his hand and pull him in to a room on the third floor so nobody will walk in. After I close the door Edd is all over me. We started kissing fiercely and ripping each other costumes off. I push Edd on the bed and grab the handcuffs out of the pile of our cloths from the floor.

"Oh you want to use those?" Edd says with a blush.

"Oh yes I do." I say with a smirk. I grab his hands and start cuffing him tot he bed frame.

"Wait! I thought you were the prisoner and I'm the cop!" He squeaks.

"Oh, but this prisoner escaped."

With his arms pinned up I start kissing his sweet spot on his neck. I work my way down slowly from his neck to his stomach to right above his member. I take him in my mouth and start to go slow. Painfully slow. His back is arched and he is struggling a little with his hands pinned up. It looks so hot. I keep bobbing my head faster and faster and faster. He starts moaning and whispering my name and I instantly get hard. All of the sudden the bed frame cracks a little and he breaks the wooden bar I cuffed him to. His hand were instantly in my hair. I smile a bit and keep going until I feel him release.

"Fuck." He moans so loud.

"I think you broke the rules." I tell him.

"I'm a cop, I make the rules. Now.. fuck me."

I smirk. His confidence with me now is so sexy. I start and I start slow and gentle.

"I said fuck me. Stop being so soft and gently." Edd says while breathing heavy.

I look at him and I don't know what to say. So I flip him over so he's on his hands and knees and I get rough. I grab his hair and pull it and I hear him gasp. I slide into him again and hold onto his hips as I slam into him. Our pace is fast and controlled, but I can already feel myself slipping.

I flip him over again and I slam into him again. I slam my lips into him and kiss him hard. He bites my lip and smiles.

He grabs my hand and puts it around his throat and winks at me. I make sure not to do it too tight because I don't know what I would do with myself if I actually hurt him.

And then... he said it.

He said the one thing that no girl could ever say that would make my body react this way.

He whispered in my head. "Harder, daddy."

I obliged but I didn't last long. And I completely turned to mush after that.

I fell off of him and laid we both laid on our back. Drenched in sweat and breath like we ran fifteen miles.

"Wow"

"Yeah, wow"

Xoxo, Candy 🍬

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.1K 307 32
Sam's senior year at Ravendale, a mixed school for humans and furs was going to be different, he was sure of it, why else would he move schools right...
237 25 21
Life is difficult, teens are difficult, school is boring and annoying. Cameron Lancaster thinks this, he hasn't had the best Life, coming out at 14...
6.8K 176 46
COMPLETED* My first story! Please give me support if you could! Kevin Blake's back to teaching again, same school, same job, same thing for 5 years a...
14.1K 429 19
It's done so deal with it. jk ily - - Just a note: I wrote the first two chapters when I was a "beginner" writer and now I'm just too lazy to fix it...