THE AMAZING DICK GRAYSON

By Supergirl406

You know him! You love him! ITS THE AMAZING DICK GRAYSON! This is a oneshot book for everyone's favorite bird... More

Suggestions
Named After HIM!
Lost in Walmart
His Song
Dumb Stuff he says
Can't Hide it
You Know What'll Make you Feel Better
The Littlest Dick
The "Touching"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
What the heck am I gonna Title this
A NEW Song
RIP
Monopoly
Exhaustion
Are you Nightwing?
OUCH!
Can we see your Acrobatics?
Cereal
You sir . . . ARE NO CLOWN!
Circus Boy
Is he . . . Drunk?
Tagged
A Good Day
Jason's Nightmares
SONGS IN THE MANOR
Club
Come Out!
Mr. Grinch
Furby
They Could Only Dream . . . (P.1)
They Could Only Dream. . .(P.2)
Look at this Fanrt
ITS LIKE A ZOO IN HERE
Im an Acrobat
I have been Tagged yet again!
Contacts
I NEED HELP FRIENDS
Fake Dick
YOUNG Justice (Pt.1)
YOUNG Justice (Pt.2)
Tagged
Good with Kids
WHY DO I KEEP GETTING TAGGED!
Happy Holidays!
I Blame Potato for tagging me again!
Quick A/N
Wrong Mentor
Sneeze
New Years Resolutions!
BatFamily Group Chat
No Profanity
Best AU I've Ever Seen!
Mind Links
[Insert Good Title]
Its a Marvel Post
Oh hey!
Cool Vid!
Got𝘩𝘢𝘮
Lion King
You need my Help
Renegade
Ready for This?
Valentine
Bird in the Watchtower
Bad Feeling
Update on our Movie!
Vents
I Lie to Myself
Stakeout
AN
[Insert Insane Laughter]
Kidnapped in Action! (P.1)
Obsessed
Romanian
Kidnapped in Action! (P.2)
Whats Were Pencils Supposed to do!?!
I Bet . . .
Please, Dick
For Purposes!
Duck Song
Who Doesn't Love a Parody?
I tHoUgHt YoU wErE aMeRiCaN?
Graysons
*Chokes Disapprovingly*
They'll Kill Me
#OnlyinGotham
Good Morning DC!!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Countdown to 100!
Number 100!!!
!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Number 100 (Part 2!)
Talon Dick beats up an a**hole and makes a friend
Hey!

Countdown to 100!

1.3K 59 23
By Supergirl406

"Watching a horror movie by yourself isn't as fun as I thought." Dick mumbled, lazily laying on his couch with a laptop in front of him. 

"Y'know if I wasn't out here I'd be there."  Wally said from the face-time call. He was out on a mission with the Flash and it was taking longer than expected.

"Yeah I know." Dick sighed, "This was supposed to be a cool night though." If he could go out on patrol this night could be a lot more fun. But stupid not even that bad head trauma, kept him house ridden. And if literally anyone was available, this could be cool. 

But everyone was too busy (or unwilling) to come over and watch a horror movie. Dick only wanted to watch one because it was Friday the 13th and he thought it was the perfect time to start getting ready for the scary holiday, apparently no one else felt the same. Dick argued that it was the perfect time to start getting ready for Halloween even though it was September. 

Today was not only Friday the 13th, but there was a full moon tonight. Obviously a sign that the spooky season was beginning. 

Everyone else was getting ready for Christmas. 

Those losers. 

Some noise could be heard from Wally's end of the call which drew Dick out of his thoughts. Wally looked away from the screen for a second, "I gotta go, somethings happening outside." 

"Alright, see you later?" 

"Definitely!" Wally smiled before ending the call. Dick sighed again setting his phone down and clicking a few things on his computer screen. 

"This looks crappy." Dick said as he clicked on some B-rate looking horror movie. It was probably about how some killer got into a person's house and every horror-cliche happened in the span of an hour and thirty minutes. 

What a fun way to spend the night. 

Dick grabbed the bowl of popcorn that was seated on the coffee table and put it in front of himself. He started the movie, 'oohing' as some cheesy scary music came from the laptop. 

'Beware all who watch this film . . .'  

"I'm shaking." Dick said, fake shaking a little. 

'Those who watch get more sucked in then they thought they would be . . .'

"Doubt it." 

'Survive the hour . . .' Dick scoffed again when a laugh (that sounded just like the laugh in Micheal Jackson's 'Thriller') was made and the screen went completely dark. 

Dick rested his head in his hands, "Terrified." He watched the screen, waiting for the movie to start. But the screen just stayed dark. Dick raised an eyebrow at the screen worried something was wrong with his laptop or the site. 

"We warned you." A voice said. Dick whipped around, looking all around his living room for where the voice came from. He went to reach for a batarang he always kept one his person just in case, but that plan failed as his hand swiped at empty air. 

More like his hand became empty air. 

He brought where his hand should be up to his face, starting to actually shake when he saw his flesh and bone blow away like sand. 

His other hand was doing the same and whatever it was was slowly moving down to his arms, spreading across his body like fire. The dust of his body floated towards the computer screen.

"What the-" 

His head was gone before he even the words out. 

-

Dick roughly landed on his ass on some very nice feeling carpet. He grabbed at his arms, squeezing them tight to make sure all his body was back in one piece again. 

"So that's how everyone in Infinity War felt," He gulped, trying to joke away his previous (and still present) panic. 

He looked around, where ever he was looked like a normal bedroom. And if he was judging it right, it looked like a teenage-girl's room. He stood up shakily, walking around trying to figure anything out. 

Like, Where the heck was he? How did he get here? Why was he here? How can he get back home? Why did this girl's carpet feel so nice? Did he travel to another dimension? 

He didn't get much time to think about it. 

The bedroom door swung open, and a tired-looking teen was about to step in before she froze. Dick rushed to slap a hand over her mouth, not needing to draw attention to anyone else who may be in the house. The girl screamed behind his hand and kicked to get out of his grasp, Dick just awkwardly closed the door.

"Uhh, hi! Hi. Please stop kicking , I'm not going to hurt you or anyone in the house in anyway I swear!" The girl stopped screaming and gave Dick a 'really' look from behind his hand. "If I take my hand off your mouth you have to promise  not to scream so I can explain what's going on." The girl nodded and Dick slowly removed his hand from her mouth.

"Ok," The girl sighed, "Who the hell are you?" 

Dick smiled and held out his hand, "Dick Grayson, and I'm pretty sure I'm from a different dimension." 

The girl ran a hand down her face, and turned away, "A crazy person broke into my house, amazing." 

"No, I promise I'm not crazy." Dick said, "But that's exactly what a crazy person would say isn't it?" 

"Alright, Dick, if your from a different dimension what city to you live in?"

"I'm from Bludhaven." The girl nodded, pulling out her phone and typing it in. 

"Bludhaven . . . doesn't exist." She said, staring at her phone in disbelief. "Either your telling the truth, or I'm crazy for believing you." 

"I swear to you . . ." He trailed off, remembering he barely skimmed the movie description. He had no clue who this girl was. 

"Elizabeth." 

"Elizabeth," Dick repeated. "I swear to you something really weird happened and I ended up here." 

"Well then why are you-

A loud nail on chalkboard, metal on metal screeching noise filled the room. Loud enough to come from somewhere in the hallway and still hurt both of their ears.  

They both looked at each other before Elizabeth turned to the door, hand already reaching for the doorknob. 

"What are you doing?" Dick whisper-yelled, stopping her just before she could open the door. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She whispered back, "I'm gonna go and find out what that noise was."

"Are you kidding me that a horrible idea! You should call the police or something!" 

"But what if its not that bad?" Dick threw his hands up in frustration, she was like some awful horror-film cliche- 

Oh no. 

She was an awful horror film cliche! And if he was here, and he was real, then she was real too! Which also meant she was going to get herself killed in a matter of hours!

"At least grab something to defend yourself with." He walked past her, putting a hand on the door. "And let me see first." She stopped him by grabbing his wrist. 

"What you think a girl can't defend herself." 

"No," Dick deadpanned, not ready to be made the butt of a lot of sexist comments. "But I know martial arts." 

"Oh," She said, letting go of his wrist. "Ok, you can lead." 

Dick sighed, watching her grab a can of some hair product and a hair straighter, at least it was something. 

Dick slowly cracked open the door, peeking out to see if he spotted anyone. He nodded towards the hallway, silently telling Elizabeth to follow. 

They crept through the halls, Dick squeezing his Batarang tight in his hand as they watched for whoever was in the house. 

The screeching noise happened again, it sounded farther away than last time, but the echo from the halls didn't help.

"Do you think it could be the curse?" Elizabeth asked. 

Dick stopped, "Curse?"

"Right." She said, "You're not from here. But everyone knows the story of this house." She trailed off, looking behind her. Dick tried so hard not to groan, this was gonna be so crappy!

"Supposedly this house use to be a frat home for a some group a long time ago. From the stories I've heard one of the guys went of his rocker crazy and killed everyone in the house in one night. The story says whoever is in the house when he's around, won't be able to get out or make it 'til tomorrow." 

"And you thought living here was the best idea." Elizabeth shrugged. 

"It seemed like an OK idea before." Dick sighed, if he could help them both survive through the 90 minutes maybe he'd be out of this crappy movie. But time works differently in movies . . . he could be here for years . . .

No! Someone would eventually notice him not being around . . . 

Right?

"That curse say anything on what the guy used to kill everyone?"

"It changes. Some say machete, some say meat hook, I've even heard hair dryer." Dick nodded as they made it to what looked like a kitchen. Dick pointed to the counter.

"Grab some knives I'll keep look out." Elizabeth nodded and rushed to counter. When she passed the island she fell and screamed. 

Dick rushed to her side, grabbing her arms and pulling her off the ground. The girl held onto him, shaking, if Dick didn't deal with this every time he saved someone it would've been a little awkward. 

Elizabeth backed away a little bit, but her arms were still around Dick. She looked up at him, a look in her eye that made Dick more than a little uncomfortable. 

"Uhh, Eliza- 

Before he could finish she roughly slammed her lips against his, kissing him before he even got a say. Dick swiftly pulled away, getting the girls arms off of him. 

"Uhh, no." Was all he could say, Elizabeth honestly looked confused, but just wiped her mouth and turned away. Dick sighed again and wiped his own mouth, this wasn't going to be fun. 

-

"Hey, Dick! The thing with the Titans ended early!" Tim shouted as he let himself into the small apartment. Did he care about Halloween, no, but he wouldn't pass up a movie with his brother. 

He didn't get a response. 

"Dick!?" Nothing. Tim shrugged, brain already going into detective mode. 

Dick wasn't allowed to go on patrol, so he had to be home. But the man definitely would've heard him and either yelled back or woken up. Tim looked to the living room, the only source of light being an open laptop playing some movie. 

Tim went over to it, inspecting it for anything. 

What really caught his eye was when he say his brother and some girl on the screen, each holding a knife as they ran around hiding in the back of some frat house. Tim whipped his phone out, putting Dick's name into the search engine with 'movies'. 

Nothing came up except for a couple of commercials all the Wayne's had to do for Wayne Enterprises. 

"Dick?"

-

"Dick . . ." 

Dick and Elizabeth froze as they heard Dick's name float through the air. Elizabeth turned towards Dick, quietly asking him what that was.

It had felt like hours, just running, and searching, and hiding. Dick hoped this movie got like a 1 on Rotten Potato. Elizabeth had tried to kiss him two more times after two more stupid close calls. And one time they were suddenly in a bedroom with Dick shirtless on top of her. 

Dick had never gotten away from a girl faster. 

"Tim?" Dick said to the air, hoping he knew who he was talking too. "Somebody? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah it me Dick . . ."  Tim's voice sounded airy, like it was just some weird voice over. "Wait! You can hear and talk to me? What happened?"

"Heck if I know! I was laying on the couch watching my laptop and I clicked on this movie and suddenly I'm disintegrating and I end up here!" Dick shouted. "Any ideas on how to fix this?"

"Who are you talking to, Dick?" Elizabeth said, slowly coming closer to him and clinging to his arm. Dick tensed, getting more and more annoyed with how this girl was written. 

"My brother, he must have found out I wasn't where I'm supposed to be." 

"So your just going to leave me!" Elizabeth shouted, pushing Dick's arm away from her. 

"What? No, Elizabeth-

"You were! As soon as your brother figured something out you were going to leave me with the killer! I can't believe this! I thought we had something! I thought you cared about me!" 

"We didn't have anything, Elizabeth! I don't even know your last name!" 

"So what? You were just using me for a good time? Was that it?" 

Dick pinched the bridge of his nose, "What are you even talking about? I had to keep pushing you off of me!"  A bolt of lightning flashed and everything went bright for a second. An before Dick could even react someone in a dark robe showed up behind Elizabeth, a meat hook raised in one hand. 

Dick took a step towards her, ready to push her out the way, "MOVE!!" 

The hook was threw her heart before his arm even reached her. The lightning flashed again, the person was gone, and Elizabeth was on the ground. 

"No, no no no no no no." Dick mumbled, dropping to his knees. The fact that it had started raining went unnoticed to him as he checked for a pulse and felt nothing. 

"Dammit!" He cursed at the sky, he had one job while in this whacked up movie! 

"Dick . . ."  

"Dick sighed, placing Elizabeth's body on the ground after closing her eyes. 

"I'm so sorry, Dick . . ."  Dick just shook his head and stood up, grabbing both of the knives and leaning against a fence post he hadn't noticed earlier. 

"Can you figure out how to get me out of here, please?" Dick said, trying to get the image of a hook being driven through the girl's chest out of his head.  

"Yeah I can," Dick smiled. "Ironically it came from another movie. All I have to do it stop the movie."

"Think it'll work?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. But its all I have."

Dick shook his head, breathing heavily in the rain, "Just do it, Timbo. I trust you."

"Ok . . .

Then everything just went black. Dick felt like he was floating, almost like swimming without the water. Maybe he'd just be trapped here! He was screwed! UGHH!

"Nope your not screwed, your eyes are just closed." A voice said. Dick blinked, opening his eyes to the new light. He looked up to see Tim standing above him with a smug grin. 

Standing up was a bit of a challenge with the wave of dizziness that hit him, but he was able to steady himself with Tim's help. "That was . . . not a fun Friday the 13th movie night." 

"Honestly this has to be the worst luck I've seen on a Friday the 13th." Tim laughed. 

"I do have the worst luck," Dick laughed. 

"It's Christmas movie time" 

-

-

I don't even know what this is XD. I had a semi-plan that I made in between 1st and 2nd hour. Then getting home, I'm stressed, tired, and have bags under my eyes that weren't there this morning. 

So this a crack-sleep deprived mess! Hope you like! I need to sleep! I'm gonna hate this in the morning XD (or when I get some sleep) But lets leave it for know and let smart Supergirl fix it! HA!

Bye Bye! Have a Star Stellar Day Week and Month and year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 308 32
The Batfam (Mainly Bruce, Dick, Jason, Babs, Tim Cass and Damian) as oneshots. ON HIATUS: WILL UPDATE IF ASKED AND GIVEN PROMPT Minor cursing. What's...
1.4M 31.5K 200
I got bored again and I am a big fan of DC comics so yeah. I hope you guys enjoy! Request too! I don't bite! most of the one shots will be about the...
159K 3.1K 25
Just some Damian Wayne centric one shots. Some angst and fluff. (Now if I realice it it's mostly angst lol) Requests are open. Sometimes it includes...
270K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...